Will Has His Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers

The overactive hormonal natures of 18-year-old boys notwithstanding, Will was still a virgin at his age by choice and not by chance. There was a self-control to Will that had kept him from giving in to the temptations laid before him at high school parties and other impromptu functions. Regardless of the fact that every fiber of his being was saying "YES!" to the many female classmates who seemed to want him, there was a tiny voice, sometimes just the merest squeaky whisper, that said "no." This was the one he listened to.

Was it a so-called religious thing? Not as such: Will and his family weren't so big on organized religion; his parents, in fact, were both Catholic, but neither one had been on the inside of a church since they'd gotten married. For Will, the reason behind his abstinence was the simplest one: when it felt right, when it was going to happen with the right woman, he would know. Then - and only then - would he give up his virginity. He had made this decision two years prior to his eighteenth birthday.

It had been one heck of a tough two years. He'd had to jerk off nearly every day to keep things under control, and every day he kept hoping that the right woman would come along soon. Still by himself in the kitchen, Will finished the apple and tossed the core into the waste basket under the sink cabinet. He was as familiar with Mrs. Masters's house as he was with his own. How many times as a kid did I come over to watch movies with her, when my parents went out? he asked himself. How many times did I fall asleep with my head in her lap, only to wake up the next morning in my own bed?

Mrs. Masters is a nice lady, he finally decided. She's my mom's friend, and I'm not going to do anything to wreck that, or to spoil whatever friendship I may have with her. I'll just act as if nothing happened, as if I didn't see anything yesterday. I'll--

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Huh? What?" Will looked up to see that Dawn had entered the kitchen. Obviously she had showered; her brown hair was damp and shiny and pony-tailed, her face scrubbed pink and clean. She smelled wonderful to Will, like small spring flowers. She was dressed in a loose-fitting t-shirt with the name of a health club emblazoned on the front, and cuffed khaki shorts. Her tiny, pedicured feet were bare, but she carried shoes and socks in one hand.

To Will, she looked like a girl his own age, and his firm resolve of a few moments before seemed poised on a precipice. Dawn smiled at his discomfiture. "Sorry, Will. You looked so deep in thought, I just wondered if it was something you might want to share with me."

"Oh! Uh...no, not really. School. Um, girls. Stuff. Like that," Will stammered.

Dawn chuckled a little, reached out and tousled the boy's mop of blond curls. "OK, sweetie, you don't have to tell me." She took her hand away and turned to the fridge, her back to the boy.

Will's head felt like it was on fire from Mrs. Masters's touch. It sent a tingle down his spine. He didn't even have time to process the feeling before she was asking him if he wanted anything to eat. He looked over at his neighbor, now standing at the open refrigerator door, one hip cocked to the side, a fist resting on it. His head was swimming a bit and he didn't know what was going on, what was wrong with him. He shook his head and was able to croak out something like "sure" in response to her question.

"I'm having scrambled eggs," Dawn said, now bending over to get the carton on a lower shelf.

Will couldn't help but notice the lovely, slender curve of her legs, nor the way her shorts rode up a bit into the cleft of her butt as she reached for the things she wanted. He felt himself getting hard, very hard, just from looking at Mrs. Masters. Then she shifted a little and the front of her t-shirt fell away from her body, and he had a direct, full view of her pert boobs. Oh god oh god, she's not wearing a bra, he thought desperately. "Want some?"

"What?"

Dawn straightened, eggs in one hand, milk in another. "I said, do you want some scrambled eggs?"

"Yeah, sure, muh-muh-Mrs. Masters, scram-scrambled eggs would be fine."

Dawn gave him a smile, shut the fridge door with a hip, and set the things down on the counter in front of Will. "I make the best scrambled eggs in three counties," she joked. "You're in for a treat, mister."

Jeez, doesn't she know her nipples are sticking straight out from her t-shirt? Will thought. How can she be doing this to me? Yesterday I didn't even know her as anything but "old Mrs. Masters", but today...holy cow, I'm gonna shoot off in my pants!

Dawn's smile shifted to a look of concern. "Will, what's the matter, honey? Your face is beet-red! Are you all right?"

"Excuse me a minute, please." Will nearly fell off the stool in his haste. "Gotta go to the bathroom, sorry, I'll be right back." He almost ran down the hall. "I'm OK, really! Be right back!" he called over his shoulder. No sooner was the bathroom door shut than his fully erect cock was in his fist, pumping a load of semen into the toilet bowl.

****

Once Will had disappeared down the hall, Dawn dropped her façade of cheerfulness. What is the matter with me? she thought, letting out a deep sigh. She pinched the bridge of her nose between two fingers and rubbed the skin gently; her hangover headache seemed to be receding, but if she kept up this "nice-neighbor" act it might get worse.

The boy was getting under her skin, she had to admit it. But what was wrong withhim this morning, by the way? He ran off just now like a ghost was chasing him.

Dawn still felt a bit troubled about whether or not Will had witnessed her yesterday with her hand down her pants. She wasn't quite ready after all to dismiss the possibility that he had. Is that why he's acting so strangely? And what's taking him so long in the bathroom? Maybe he's getting sick, she thought. I'd better go see, maybe send him home to Jamie.

The mixing bowl went forgotten on the kitchen counter as Dawn approached the guest bath. There were muffled noises coming from behind the door: to her, they sounded like grunts of pain. But then there came the flush of the toilet and no more noises other than what a man might make when he was pulling up his pants - having been married to a man, Dawn was more than familiar with that sound, and also knew that Will might exit the bathroom any moment - so she crept back, barefoot on the carpeted floor, to the kitchen. She picked up the whisk and began to beat the eggs and milk, wondering what she would say to him when he emerged.

****

Will stared at his face in the bathroom mirror, searching for an answer in the reflection. Ever since he'd made the decision to keep his virginity intact, the little voice that said "no" had been there, popping up to tell him: Wait, not this girl, she's not the one, not yet, Tiger. But it wasn't there now, the "no". Not even the tiniest little whisper. What did it mean? Was it OK to lose his virginity to Mrs. Masters, or did the lack of the little voice mean only that he didn't stand a chance with her?

He was mighty confused, and though he wanted to believe that Mrs. Masters might be "the one", there was no way, in reality, that she would be interested in him. Would she? Naw! Crazy talk, pure and simple.

He peered intently into his own eyes for one more long moment, then nodded. Forget about it, he told himself. She's just Mrs. Masters, and she has some scrambled eggs cooking for you, and then she has some work for you to do. Go on out there and be nice. He washed his hands and left the bathroom.

****

The two ate breakfast in an uneasy silence, sitting across from each other at the breakfast bar, punctuating the quiet with meaningless smiles and nervous gestures. Will, for his part, wolfed down his eggs without really tasting them, and when he was done, Dawn dropped her fork onto her barely touched plate.

"OK," she said, with forced cheerfulness, "here's what's on the agenda for today. I've got a bunch of stuff cluttering up the floor of the garage that needs a strong body to put up on the shelves. You up for it?"

Will wiped his fingers with a napkin and grinned at Dawn. "'I'm yer huckleberry'," he drawled.

She laughed. "Tombstone, right? I loved that movie - Val Kilmer had all the best lines!" She cleared her throat theatrically and lowered her voice to say, "'Yer a daisy if yuh do'."

"'Yes, you are a good woman,'" Will continued, "'Then again, you may be the Anti- Christ'." Dawn gave him a look of mock-shock, then they both began giggling over their "quote-the-movie" game. Dawn motioned for Will to follow her out to the garage and he followed, both of them still chuckling warmly.

"You and I saw that movie here, didn't we?" Dawn asked him.

"Yeah, a couple of years ago. Mom didn't want me to see it, but I knew you would rent it if I asked you to. That's why you were always my favorite 'babysitter'."

"Well, those were good times for me, too. Thanks for not telling your mom about those movies we watched together." And for not telling her about yesterday, she thought, but didn't say.

"Are you kidding? Ilove keeping secrets from my mom. She doesn't need to know everything about my life."

The sentence hung in the air for a moment or two, and Dawn looked at Will expectantly, but he said nothing more. She cleared her throat loudly, and the noise made a weak echoing sound in the closed garage. "All right! Let's get to work. See these?" She pointed to a number of boxes of varying sizes on the floor. "All of these need to be put up on the shelves here."

The shelves were built-in, made of wood, the lowest being about five feet off the floor of the garage. "I don't care how you order them, or if you even put them up in any order. I'm just sick of the clutter. The ladder's over there, you climb up and I'll hold it steady."

Will placed the six-foot step-ladder in front of the shelves, then bent to pick up a box. "Jeez, Mrs. Masters, whaddya got in here, bricks?"

"Close," she said, grinning. "They're books. Probably from my college days. I'll never use them, but I can't bear to throw them out. And Will, honey?"

"Hm?" he grunted, carrying the box over to the ladder and resting it on a chest-high rung.

"I think we've reached the point in our friendship where you can call me 'Dawn'."

"Well..." he paused and chewed on the thought a moment. "Seems kinda strange not to call you 'Mrs. Masters', but...OK, Dawn!" The boy's face lit up with a brilliant smile.

Hearing him say her name for the first time gave Dawn a tingle in her belly that she tried to recover from quickly. She looked over at Will but he had apparently not noticed, being occupied with struggling the box up the ladder to the topmost shelf. Remembering her promise to steady the ladder, she rushed over and braced her arms on the opposite side of the frame and stood with both feet on the bottom rung. She looked up with concern at Will's safety, but all she could see was the bottom of the carton he was hefting.

It was with a considerable amount of grunting and heaving that Will accomplished the placement of the first carton. He stepped down to the garage floor with a great show of exhaustion, and said, "OK, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"What?!"

"Just kidding! But holy cow, Mrs. - uh, Dawn, how many more of those one-ton boxes do you have?"

She chuckled, then tsk-tsked in mock sympathy. "Poor sweet darling. That one was the heaviest, I think. Y'know, you didn't have to put that one on the highest shelf."

"I guess I was just trying to show off, but I nearly killed myself," he grinned. He purposely chose a much smaller, lighter box for his next trip up the ladder and placed it daintily on the bottom shelf. "There," he wheezed, "whew!"

"I can seethis is gonna take all day," she teased.

"Well, it will," he retorted, "if you don't steady the ladder like you said you would." He was now standing about three rungs up, with another box resting on the top step of the ladder, and grinning like the devil. "Whoops! Whoops, whoops!" he said, shifting side to side, making the ladder shimmy.

"Will, look out!" Dawn noticed that Will's horsing around had caused the box on top of the ladder to fall towards him. Her warning was not in time, and the box slid down the ladder on Will's side and knocked him to the floor. He ended up sitting hard on his butt, the box between his splayed legs, a very surprised look on his face.

Dawn rushed over to him. "Sweetheart, are you all right?" She knelt in front of him, pushed the box away from him, took his face in her hands. Some of his curly mop had fallen over his eyes, and she moved it away with a soft touch.

"I'm OK," he muttered. "Nothing broken, I think. Sorry to scare you, I--"

Will looked into the soft, concerned expression of his neighbor, saw true affection in her blue eyes, eyes that were a mere inch or two from his own, and without really thinking, closed his eyes and leaned forward to close the gap.

His lips met hers briefly, just the softest of touches, but it was enough to start a chain reaction. Will felt soft, strong arms encircle his neck, felt warm, wet lips force themselves against his own. A tongue parted his lips, wrestled with his own tongue. He opened his eyes in surprise and saw that Dawn's were shut tight, so he closed his own again and let the kiss envelop him. He reached for her, pulled her tight to his chest. Dawn shifted her position slightly so she could sit in front of him, her legs now wrapped around his waist.

Their hunger, their individual sexual need, pent up for so long, now released itself in the form of this long, drawn-out, marvelous, sensuous kiss. Will felt Dawn's breasts crushing against his chest, felt her nipples poking at him through the fabric of her t-shirt. His erection, full-blown but still trapped behind a zipper, pressed against the heat of her khaki-clad crotch. Hands roamed, through hair, down backs, across cheeks and necks, caressing, clutching, comforting. After several minutes of this, the initial frenzied kissing slowed to small smooches between gasps of air.

"Will," Dawn finally said, "you feel so good, darling." Smooch, smooch. "It may be wrong, but I don't care." Smooch, smooch. "Do you think it's wrong?"

She prevented him from answering for a few more minutes. "I just see it," he gasped, "as another secret I'm gonna have to keep from my mom." He pushed against her, and she allowed herself to be stretched out on the garage floor.

Will knelt above her, palms flat on the floor on either side of her. He looked her over from top to toe. "You're so beautiful," he whispered.

"So are you," came the whispered reply. Dawn reached a hand up to him. Will stood, grasped it in his own, and helped her to her feet. They clutched at each other another moment, then she broke the embrace, took Will's hand, and led him wordlessly out of the garage and back into the house.

****

Diffused sunlight filtering through the drawn drapes in Dawn's bedroom provided all the light they needed. A ceiling fan turned slowly over their heads, cooling their flesh but not their ardor. Dawn, the experienced lover, took gentle charge, pulling off the young man's tight tank top and brushing her fingertips along his downy chest. His nipples tightened at her touch. Her tongue darted out and pressed against the puckered flesh, then teeth nipped it gently. She stepped back to give herself elbow room, then pulled off her own shirt to stand before him half-naked.

Will stared gratefully at her pert breasts, at her own puckered, excited nipples, and reached out a tentative hand toward one of them. Dawn pressed herself toward the hand and gasped as his large, slightly callused hand engulfed her breast. Will squeezed Dawn's soft, firm breast gently, felt her erect nipple tickling his palm. Running his rough thumb over the tip, he shivered gloriously at the sensation of it all.

He ducked his head and put his mouth where his hand had been, sucked the firm button of flesh between his teeth. Dawn's sharp intake of air and her hand at the back of his head, pressing him closer, let him know he was doing something good.

And it was good, he thought. It was good to be doing this, it was right. His body was definitely in "yes" mode, and, no surprise there, nary a peep from the "no".

Dawn's lips peppered his neck and shoulder as he continued to suckle her nipple. Her hands ran to his back, then down to cup his butt, press his turgid erection against her crotch. She gave a long moan, then moved her hands to his fly. As his shorts fell around his ankles, then his boxers, his cock made its way into her small hand. She gripped it firmly, then released it to cup his tight scrotum and squeeze his balls gently.

Dawn returned her hand to his erection and stroked the length of it with a feather-soft touch. The head of his cock was wet and dripping with his clear fluid; she palmed it and rubbed his wetness into the soft, spongy tip. It felt so good to Will that he was afraid he'd explode all over her hips and hand. He rested his forehead on the top of Dawn's head and gave a shuddering sigh.

She released her hold temporarily and began giving his chest small, wet pecks with her soft, plump lips. Working her way down slowly, she kissed his muscular tummy and knelt before his erection. Dawn stared up at Will, whose eyes were burning into hers; she rested her palms on his flanks, broke her gaze by shutting her eyes, and found the side of his cock with her cheek. She stroked her cheek down the length of his penis, then up, then repeated the action on the other side, with the other cheek.

Dawn luxuriated in the sensation of his hard flesh against her soft. She felt Will's legs tremble; she hadn't been teasing him, merely enjoying herself, but she did realize that he must be desperate by now.

"Sit down, honey," she told him in a gentle tone. He quickly complied, plopping his butt down on the edge of the bed, his feet flat on the floor. He had somehow managed to gracefully extricate his feet from the shorts around his ankles.

Dawn stood, unbuttoned the fly of her own shorts, and shifted them and her panties down over her shapely hips. She lifted one foot at a time out of them and tossed them carelessly to the side.

Will thought Dawn was the most beautiful, sexiest woman he'd ever seen in his short life. His eyes devoured her: the clear, tanned skin, the comparative whiteness of her cupcake breasts, her slightly rounded, but firm and well-muscled tummy, and her legs. He realized now that he'd subconsciously admired her legs for years: curvy, not too skinny, with great muscle tone in the calves.

And what about her face? Framed by her shiny brown hair, Dawn's bright blue eyes and dazzling, honest smile had always been able to cheer him up when he was down. Suddenly he felt lucky, gifted, almost blessed, to be here in this place with this special woman.

He wanted to tell her these things, but he couldn't find the words, and then all capacity for coherent speech disappeared as he felt Dawn's mouth engulf his cock. Fragments of thought jazzed through his mind as he felt her lips, her tongue: Warm. Wet. It's. Jesus. It's. Oh. Mmm.

For Dawn, her two-year, self-imposed celibacy couldn't have ended at a better time, or with a better man. Yes, she thought, Will is aman, and, oh, Jesus, I'm sucking his beautiful cock. And it's attached to the sweetest, most beautiful man I've ever met. And I can't wait to feel him inside of me, oh, I'm ready, I'mso damned ready.

Dawn didn't even consider the possibility that such a handsome, popular boy would still be a virgin at the age of 18. Will wanted to tell her, but then didn't want to - despite all that had happened so far, the smoothness with everything had fallen into place today, a small part of him feared that Dawn might laugh, might change everything by embarrassing or ridiculing him.

petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers