Will I Learn To Love? Ch. 05

Story Info
A hard start, can things get easier?
1.2k words
4.59
9.5k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared into his eyes for a few moments contemplating on where to start. There was so much to tell. Slowly he moved his body off of mine and rolled onto the other side of the bed, his breathing slowed. I sat up, crossing my legs preparing myself for what I wanted to say.

At first my words were barely audible. Tom sat up too and held my hands, caressing them slowly, looking into my eyes, telling me that I could trust him. I began to tell him my story.

"Ok, this is pretty hard for me, I have never told anyone the full extremity to this, its been too hard, the police knew the major facts but the rest, I kept them to myself." Already I was blabbing, telling him irrelevant information. Still he listened. "The girls and I went out for new year. We had planned to go out into the centre as there would be more of an atmosphere, something we hadn't done before. Ellie's friend, Jack, drove us down, he was the non-drinker. By eleven we were all hammered. I don't remember the count down, it's all a blur, but I do remember going back to the car with Jack. The alcohol in my system must have made me an extra flirt because I did something to lead him on. We went to the car, in the middle of a car park somewhere and well we, you know, did stuff. I was pretty drunk, not fully aware of my actions, whereas he was aware, and loving the state I was in.

"Some jerk must have been watching all the action because halfway through my pleasure, we heard a knock on the window. Both of us decided to ignore it as he brought me closer to climax. As I came, another knock on the door sounded, afraid it might have been the police we bounced, got out of the car and run. Me a bunch of giggles, and Jack well... I didn't see much of him after we got out of the car, he was too quick.

"This guy caught up with me pretty fast and noticed I was pretty hammered. He told me that my friends were all nearby and that he would take me to them. I'm the kind of person that thinks, nothing would happen to me, it only happens on the news. I mean I didn't even catch the guys name for god's sake!" I began to feel the memories coming back. Could I go through with it, would it be that simple?

One tear slid down my cheek. Tom leaned over and brushed his lips over where my tear fell. He let go of my hands and held my head, kissing my cheek, my forehead, my ears, my neckline and then finally my lips. Pulling my face towards his, holding it softly while he continued to plant kisses. His hands came down from my face, stroking down my hair and onto my back, caressing down the lines of my body. The sensations running through my body were like I had never felt before.

I was aware of every touch, his lips kissing me softly, his hands floating around my back, all those touches bringing me to new heights. After a few minutes of his touch he pulled back.

"You don't have to tell me now you know, shall we go to sleep, it might be easier in the morning," he spoke as he released me. He moved off the bed and headed towards the door.

"Wait," I stuttered, "Would you mind staying with me? It's just... well to be honest... you make me feel better."

He looked round and asked me if I was sure, but I swear I caught a smile. When I nodded he came round into the bed, and lay with his back to me leaving me to admire his muscular back. When I went to face the other direction, the covers were snatched off of me, freezing me instantly. I pulled them back, hard. We both heard the rip and started laughing although I was still hurting inside.

"The only way your going to be warm tonight is to get a little closer, it's no good you being over the other side of the bed, the covers stay with me," I giggled. He shuffled closer. After a while his breathing slowed and I was sure he was asleep. I thought back to the evening's happenings, what had just happened and what was going to happen.

I woke up to find the room still dark. I glanced over to Tom, still sleeping soundly. His eyes closed and his lips ever so slightly open. I sat up and looked at him for a while. He seemed to mutter something in his sleep, giving me the incredible urge to place my lips upon his. I leant down and kissed him ever so lightly, afraid he might wake. When I pulled back, he rolled over onto his back, tangling the sheets round his leg, leaving the best part of his body exposed.

I couldn't resist touching him. I ran my hands down the front of his chest down to the waistband of his boxers. Knowing that I could do what I wanted with no pressure, was making me incredibly horny. I wanted to touch him, to feel what he was like. I slowly slid my hand underneath his shorts, feeling what was underneath.

A moan escaped his lips and I quickly withdrew my hand, worried to have been caught in the act. I waited a minute to be sure he was asleep, and then slid my hand back into his boxers, finding him now semi-hard. I continued to run my fingers up and down, feeling what was there with an eye fixed on his face for any movement. As he became fully hard I no longer knew what to do, it was already wrong of me to touch him while he was sleeping. I moved away.

"Awww, no! You can't stop there, please don't stop." I was surprised to see him staring at me, eyes wide open, longing within them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I... well I... I just wanted to know what it would be like. I'm sorry I should never have...." I stuttered, my voice trailing off.

"Yea, you defiantly should have started!" He exclaimed, "You were doing fine baby. I'm so hot for you right now."

"Maybe, maybe we should just go back to sleep..." I rolled over, away from him, thinking about the length of him filling my hand, thinking about it filling my mouth and, mainly, where else it could fit.

I heard him say something under his breath before he cuddled up to me, his length pushing into my bum. His arm came round my shoulders, holding me close to him. He placed a kiss on my shoulder, before slipping his head back down, still holding me tightly in his grip.

I woke up this time with my t-shirt pulled high. Toms hand rested on the flat of my stomach, leaving my skimpy underwear exposed. My first instinct was to pull my top down, instead I lay there feeling his hand brushing up and down, coming in to contact with the bottom of my boobs, before dropping down again to the lining of my knickers.

I could feel his bulge still pressed into my back, along with a damp feeling. I snuggled back into his body, holding his hand within mine, before drifting to sleep again, a smile on my face.

~~~~~

Sorry this chapters short, it seemed like a good place to leave it.

Thanks for reading me, and please don't forget to vote. Comments are welcome too! :)