Will I Learn To Love? Ch. 09

Story Info
A hard start, can things get easier? The final chapter.
1.9k words
4.61
10.8k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is the last chapter in this series. Thanks very much for reading me, and please vote and comment. I am currently working on another story that i hope to be out soon. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked for what seemed like hours, milling here and there, with no idea about where Tom might be. I walked through the village, down the high street, hoping to see him outside somewhere. Walking through the park it began to rain. I thought to myself to give up, no-one would be out in the rain. At least I had given myself time to think things through.

I knew what I wanted now. I knew who I wanted. And I knew what I had to do in order to get what I wanted.

Leaving the park that's when I saw him, stood over the other side of the playing field. At first I didn't recognise him with the rain being so heavy. I could barely see two foot in-front of me clearly, there was just a blurry figure at the other side of the field. I stopped walking. Standing still I could feel the warm rain trickling down my cheeks, I focussed upon the figure finding the similarities to prove it was Tom.

I could see he was just as wet as I was. His hair was stuck down onto his forehead. His brow creased slightly as he continued to look my way. He made a step towards me, giving me a signal to make my move. Before I even had time to think properly, I was running towards him, my skirt trying to flap in the wind but sticking to my sodden skin.

When I reached him I flung myself on him. My arms went around his neck, my legs around his waist, my lips upon his, kissing him passionately in the soaking wet rain.

He held me, his hands roaming down my back, sticking to my wet clothing. We continued to kiss and I felt his tongue enter my mouth. It was a wet kiss and he sucked on my tongue, continually caressing my lips. Neither of us made any effort to move into shelter.

Somehow he managed to walk us. He moved in circles, going in one direction before moving in the next. He kept walking until I felt something solid behind me, a wall. He put me down, keeping my back pushed against the wall, never once breaking the kiss. His hands came up to my face holding me to his mouth, his kisses becoming more urgent.

I pushed him away slightly, seeing him look up into my eyes as the kiss was broken. I stared at him, seeing his clothing sticking to the lines of his body, showing off the bulge in his trousers. I pulled him back towards me, moving my hands down to his jeans and undoing the button, before unzipping him.

I reached into his drenched jeans pulling out his hard shaft. Tom continued to watch my face, his eyes soon moved down as he saw me hitching my skirt up. He opened his mouth to say something to me but I muffled it with my mouth bringing him back towards me, kissing him deeply again. He pressed against me, his body leaning on me.

I wrapped one leg up again around his waist and moved my hand between our bodies moving my sopping wet panties to the side. He looked deep into my eyes, searching for some sort of reaction.

"Are you sure you want this babe?" He asked me softly.

"Just shut up and do it," I spoke. I felt his hands come onto my hips lifting me up, pushing me harder against the wall. While he tried to adjust our position I stared at his face. It was soaked, his hair dripping, rain drops dripping off his nose, his ears, his mouth, making him a new, different type of handsome.

I felt his length begin to push at the opening of my pussy. Both his hands were on my hips, controlling the speed at which he moved into me. I felt stretched around his length. It was the first time I had been with anyone since the rape, and I needed it.

I felt my body reacting, trying to have his cock deeper inside of me. He reacted to my actions, dropping me down, letting my body take in all of his length. He held me still for a second.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" He spoke again softly breathing in my ear.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you talked too much? Now shut up and fuck me!" He carefully started lifting my soaking body up before slowly moving me back down. My hands came down resting on his shoulders, helping him with my weight as I continued to rise and fall on his length.

One of Tom's hands came off my waist, moving between my thighs he placed a finger on my clit, rolling it. I felt my climax approaching fast. His continuous thrusting and his invasion on my clit was bringing me close to the edge.

"Oh Tom," I cried out, thrusting against him harder.

Here I was in the soaking rain, fucking for all I was worth. This man I hated, I hated his father, I hated him. I had sworn to myself, never again was I to let a man touch me, yet here I was. I could feel his cock inside of me, stretching me to meet the length of it.

I looked down at his face, his eyes staring deep into mine. The water still dripping off him, his shirt tight to him, it was truly an erotic sight. I felt my orgasm coming now. I looked into his eyes once more before throwing my head back, screaming with pleasure as wave over wave of pleasure hit me.

I was just coming down from my orgasm, he was still pumping away at me, his eyes still fixed on mine. I then felt his cock get bigger inside of me and knew he was ready. He carried on pinching and rolling my clit and I felt my next orgasm coming.

"Cum with me babe" he cried before I felt him spurt inside of me, the feeling causing my next orgasm. My name was on his lips as he came. He grunted with the effort of keeping the pace going as he came deep inside of me.

We were both spent and stopped moving. I slumped forward onto his wet shoulder, before slipping down to the floor kissing him passionately.

"I never thought I would feel like this again," I spoke, "Thank you."

He kissed me deeply, holding my head to his. I looked down feeling him harden. I reached for his hands, re adjusting my knickers with the other I started moving back towards my place.

He buckled his trousers quickly before chasing after me, placing his hands round my waist from behind, hugging me tightly to him. I leant round to kiss him, stopping as he kissed me back, placing my hand on his cheek as his hands came up to cup my breasts. I groaned into his mouth as I felt his length pushing into me from behind.

"Do you want us to get home?!" I queried, giggling as he pulled away looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"What I want babe, is another round with you," he whispered as his lips came once again to meet mine. "Fancy another session in the rain," he moaned pulling me closer into him, making sure I felt his body pressed tightly against me.

With all my inhibitions gone for the second time today, I spun around pulling his face back to mine. I taunted him, kissing him deeply then retreating, letting my tongue linger in his mouth before licking the inside of his lips. He moaned into my lips, trying to pull me deeper into the kiss.

Here we were in the middle of a field, making out like two crazed teens, in the pouring rain. The image that gave me made me chuckle, I pulled away giggling.

"Not here, not now... again", I laughed as I saw his eyes form into a really cute puppy dog face. I brought his face down towards me, kissing each eye before running past him towards my house.

After about five full minutes of running, I stopped at the end of my drive, Tom was standing in my door way. His shirt was off and on the floor, his trousers undone and his hands on his hips.

"How did you...?!" I asked, "I thought I was in front of you, you were behind me."

"Oh yea baby, I'm always behind," he laughed at his own joke as he walked towards me. "Is it time for us to go upstairs, or shall I just start down here where all your neighbours can see us."

I pushed him hard, and laughed shouting 'jerk' as I sprinted past him, fumbling with the keys in the main door, ready to go up to my apartment.

He came up behind me as I was still trying to get in my apartment. He placed his hand on my bare leg, moving it upwards slowly, giving me the goose bumps. I stopped trying to enter my apartment as he continued to stroke up and down my leg. He moved my skirt up and grabbed the side of my knickers with his fist, pulling hard and forcing the material to rip, leaving me knickerless. As I stood there, I felt his other hand move down between our bodies removing his shaft from his already undone jeans.

"I told you I was always behind," he whispered into my ear as he pushed inside of me.

I gasped as my body adjusted to the feel of him again, pulling him deeper inside of me. He leaned over me, took the keys from my hand and opened the door to my place, giving me the option of staying in the doorway with him, or moving inside.

I desperately wanted to move inside, as to not get caught, but the feeling of him inside me was too much for me to let go. I stood where I was, waiting for him to make his next move, I knew it was coming. Yet he stood there, just holding me, his arms around my waist, pulling me deep into his bare arms, kissing my neck slowly.

"I think we should go inside now," he spoke softly into my neck, "you have made your choice, I know what you want"

He removed himself from me, and pushed me through the door. He spun me round, touching my face and stared deeply into my eyes.

"I know that you have chosen me, just as I have chosen you. I want us to be together!" He moved his lips close to mine, but never let them touch, our foreheads touched together, both being able to see each others eyes, and no other point of contact.

Finally, after what seemed minutes he brought his lips down to mine, and embraced me with the passion from earlier. He held me close to him, I felt if he were to let me go, I would be gone forever. Slowly we moved backwards into my bedroom. Ready to finish off everything that had already been started.

Tom had saved me. He had saved me from his father. He had let me feel, let me love again. And for everything, I was grateful, and never was I going to let him go again.