Will I Please?

Story Info
There is a Master, a submissive and a switch together
2.6k words
4.25
9.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had watched Master's slut all day. He had to go to work this morning. Before he walked out the door, he gave her a list of tasks to complete before he got back.

"Slut, you know I'm disappointed in your performance this morning. You will be punished when I get home today. If your chores aren't done, I will add to it." He turned to me, "Prove yourself worthy and do what you know." With that he left in silence.

She got to work. All I could do was watch her until Master got back. I was given no rights, nor any permission.

She sat on the edge of her bed awaiting the arrival of her master. Her toy was already in her wet pussy. She was waiting for the click of the door turning before trying to get to her knees in presentation, if the toy fell out while waiting for him that would be punishable.

For the last twenty minutes the toy had been buzzing and spinning on high and fast. She had almost cum three times but managed to push the toy in a different direction to hold off. Cumming without Master's permission was punishable too.

She was already due for punishment after being late to wake him up this morning. He had given her directions last night about his wake up procedure and it hadn't gone according to plan this morning. She knew his punishment would be torturous but she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Finally hearing the door click, she fell to her hands and knees. Her head was looking at a downward 45 angle while her ass was sticking out. Her legs were spread as she tried to keep the toy from falling out. She shivered as a moan escaped her mouth.

"I know you aren't cumming already slut." His voice rang from behind her followed by a slight smirk.

"No sir master." Trying to hold perfectly still as he examined her body.

"Then why did you moan? Are you enjoying this? Is my cock not what pleases you anymore?" His voice tender, but stern.

"Master I'm trying to keep the toy from falling. Yes I'm enjoying Master's eyes watching my body. Your cock will always please me master." She closes her eyes for a few seconds and opens them, hopefully before master notices.

His hand lands on her right ass cheek. "You know you're due for punishment today don't you?"

She nodded.

"I can't hear you slut. Speak up."

"Yes master. I'm ready for your punishment as you see fit sir." She whimpers as his hand hits her left ass cheek.

"Your ass is already getting red. And that's just from one little pop. What's going to happen when I get the belt?"

"I'm going to learn to obey master." She bit her lip silencing a moan of pleasure.

Master pushed her onto the bed. She fell on her face. He shook his head at her failure.

"Did I tell you to move?"

"No sir. I'm sorry master!"

"It's too late to apologize. Get against the wall!"

She crawled on her hands and knees to the wall and slowly worked her way up the wall. Her sensitive nipples rubbed the cool wall. Master came up behind her and pulled her hips back, her ass pink from the two spankings earlier.

He rubbed her ass as he heard a moan. He popped her gently for that as he walked away from her. "Stay like that and I will be back."

He picked up his belt and a black lace thong with an attached vibrator. It was a favorite of his when he wanted to make her squirm without cumming.

Too quickly, he was back. She could feel his breathe on her neck. She placed her head against the wall trying to settle her nerves.

A slight smack caught her ass as she whimpered. "Thank you, Master."

"Lift your leg up one at a time." Master helped her into the thong. "You will be enjoying this punishment."

"Yes master." She knew with the thong on he would be able to beat her ass and pleasure her clit , all while not being enough to push her over the edge.

"You are to count the spanks that I give you. For every twenty five you make it through, I will give you a thrust with something that you will enjoy." With that the belt spun around her ass, and snapped back.

"Yes master. One!" He varied how hard the belt hit and teased her with the vibrating thong. He hit a few more times before her lip started to bleed from her biting it.

"If you need to scream, scream. Remember to count and not to cum. You don't deserve that right until you have more control." He had the vibrator on high from numbers 10 to 20. The last five he put it on random.

"24...25..." She waited for something to thrust deep into her pussy. She felt his hands move the thong aside. Seconds later, three fingers found their way inside my warm center while his thumb rubbed her clit.

She screamed at the pleasure. While Master's fingers worked magic on the right cunt, he smacked her ass with the belt. She whimpered

"Slut, what was that?

"26! Sorry Master!" She continued counting as he teased her body.

"If you make it to 50, I'll give you my cock. But only if you don't make a mistake for the rest of the time I'm punishing you. And I mean that." At the impact of the next swing, her hips moved towards the wall. She fought to get her hips out again.

She knew play would stop if she didn't stay how master positioned her at the beginning.

"40.." She waited but there was nothing. She wasn't sure what to expect. She was too scared to move or speak for wanting his cock.

Slowly his hands found the way out of her fiery cunt and up her body. He repositioned her.

Her legs spread wide. Her backside in the air as her body folded in half and he cuffed her wrists to her ankles while placing a spreader between her legs so she had something to stabilize herself with.

He continued the torture after repositioning her. The next smack landed across her ass entirely.

"41." It was merely a whisper. She was trying to hold back her orgasm to receive his cock.

"I didn't hear you slut. Say it louder or start from the beginning."

"41." It was a sound determined to keep going.

A few more swats landed squarely on her ass as she counting. The urge to orgasm was becoming overwhelming.

"45." She stated. She was so close. Craving his cock she wanted to cry.

"Good girl. You are almost there you can do it. I know you're slutty enough and wet enough that you want my cock."

"Yes sir!" As another swat landed across her ass, she screamed, "46...47...48..."

The words were getting harder and harder to say as the urge became greater. All of a sudden Master's fingers slid deep within her causing her to gasp for air.

He grabbed her hair pulling her closer to his body. She could feel the hard cock ready and pulsing for her. However the urge...it was surging over her.

"Master please! Please let me cum!" She begged him. She knew it wasn't likely to be granted but she was going to give it a shot.

"No. You are a dirty little slut that needs the last bit of her punishment. Remember just how close you are right now. How my cock pulses to be within your tight lips."

"Yes Master. I know I deserve to be punished. I'm your dirty little slut only."

Out of nowhere, Master backed up and slapped her ass hard two more times.

"49...50!" She screamed as her need grew knowing what she wanted and craved desperately.

He smiled and chuckled behind her. Master was pleased, she hoped. "So slut, how badly do you need to cum?"

"Very desperately, Master!"

"Can you cum right now without me even touching your wet and slutty cunt?"

"Yes Sir. If I move though, I might fail you Master."

He bent down and whispered in her left ear, "Cum my favorite slut." With his command, she felt her body lose all control.

Her body shook as her orgasm overcame her. His smile crossed his face showing the pleasure he got from controlling her.

After a few moments of her body thrashing, she sat on he legs and folded her hands between her legs. "Thank you for allowing your dirty slut to cum, Sir. Master, may I please you now?"

"Not yet. I want you to watch me enjoying myself with her. She has been waiting patiently all this time. Without speaking or moaning, she can control herself and that makes her deserving of the chance to cum using my cock."

He points to the ground and draws an imaginary trail on the hardwood floor from the cool leather couch to him and motions for me o come towards him. I follow his command by crawling on my knees towards his cock.

The cock sticking erect in front of me was thick and about seven inches long. It was a good healthy size cock. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second wanting to my lips and pussy around Master's manhood.

His hands wrap around my c-cup breasts. He gently tugs on both nipples making me rise at his pace. My legs involuntarily cross over each other.

I had forgotten to shave my pussy before I headed this way. Being that this was my first time, I wanted to make a good impression, but I was ruining my chances.

His hazel, no, his golden eyes looked in mine. "Are you a top or bottom?"

"Switch, Sir." The corner of his lip flipped up. "I'm submissive to most males and naturally dominant over females, Sir."

"How many threesomes have you had? With you being a switch, it would be quite easy and possibly satisfactory."

I felt my cheeks turn red. This was always a question I tried to avoid. "Sir, truthfully, none. I've never been able to find a pair that would work with me." I turned my gaze towards the ground and to his left.

"What if I told you that you could borrow my slut if I can train you?"

"Sir, that's a long-term commitment and I would like to get to know you better. I would be more than willing to let you use my body for tonight, Sir."

Using my sensitive tits, he pulls me over to the couch. "Spread your legs. Tonight will be your first threesome."

I'll definitely never forget the event for the life of me. After I forced myself to open my legs, he had his slut lick and kiss up my inner legs.

Her soft lips sent chills up my spine. Her hands were handcuffed behind her. He made me lay back and pressed the tip of his hard cock to my mouth.

I open my mouth feeling his warm skin. The tip hits the back of my throat causing me to gag.

"Can you not deep throat?" I could hear the disappointment in his voice. "We are going to have to fix that little issue. Wouldn't you like to have my cum down your throat from you using only your mouth?"

I nod. "Yes Sir. I would like to learn."

"Learn what Slave?"

"I want to learn how to deep throat your cock, Sir." My nerves were running everywhere. I had never done anything this crazy. All of a sudden, my pussy lips are being spread open and licked.

She flicks her tongue teasing my clit as he uses his cock slowly in my mouth. He gets deeper with each stroke.

His pace was slow and steady, but her tongue was like a gun going off on my clit. The vibrations felt amazing, but it was so tempting to fight back against her.

The more of his cock that I could fit in my mouth came closer and closer to making me gag. I was trying to relax, but my body wanted release. I needed release soon.

"Sir, may I cum as I need to for right now?"

"For right now, you may Slave."

That statement gave me hope that even if I made a mistake tonight would not be the last night I get this opportunity. "Thank you, Sir."

"Quit talking Slave. Relax your mouth and everything will be easier." I attempted to do what he asked, but I failed miserably. The next push that came down my throat made me gag.

My head was beginning to hurt. I could feel objects becoming new shapes and items. I must be losing my mind, but the expert at my pussy is distracting.

As her tongue went deeper, his cock was held in my mouth and his fingers ran to my already swollen clit. The impact of his warm and callous fingertips caused my orgasm to surge.

He smiled as his cock was lifted from my mouth and his slut's mouth left my cunt. The slut came and positioned herself over my mouth. Slowly, her body came closer and closer to my lips before stopping.

"Now, you are going to eat her out while I fuck your pussy and after everything that you got here, you will remember, but never speak of to anyone. You will be my slave for the rest of tonight. You will do as I say eagerly and without hesitation. If I want to see you again, I will find you. If I don't, then you know tonight left me unsatisfied. Do you understand, Slave?"

I nodded, "Yes Sir, I understand."

"Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue. Enjoy until I say stop." The slut lowered her pussy to my lips and didn't move after she found a spot she liked.

His cock pushed against the folds of my pussy. As he pushed his cock into me, a moan escaped. My mouth still buried in the folds of his young slut's pussy. My moaning caused her to shake, her body ready for orgasm.

"Master, may I cum on her face? Please, I'm begging Master." Her breathing was ragged.

"Yes, slut you may cum, but after you must clean up your mess." Right as he finished speaking, she came on my face. The taste was sweeter than I imagined. As her moans filled my ears, my hips started matching his thrusts. My moans and whimpers started happening more often. I had no idea what was going on with my body at this point.

She began licking the cum off my lips, which was more passionate than I had imagined. His groans became louder as his thrusts became harder. With one final thrust, his command to me was simple. "Cum!"

I did so willingly and found myself completely satisfied by the events as it happened. As his cum finished spraying into my cunt, he pulled out and trailed kisses down my body. His tongue gently laps at the cum trailing from my body. "You taste sweet, even with my salty cum. The mixture is amazing." He scooped some of the cum mixture and let it drop into my mouth. I swallowed it hesitantly. He then got off me and stood on the floor while his slut began making her way over to his now flaccid cock.

My energy being entirely drained causes me to drift off to sleep. The last thing I remember was her cleaning his cock of her juices, as well as mine and his.