Will Power Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will have none of that, boy," she said as she smacked my balls, referring to my growing cock. I was unable to control the growing between my legs and earned myself a few more, powerful strokes, to my balls. When she was finished for the moment with my balls, she returned to the stroking of my ass with the long plug. The sudden withdrawal of the plug was much more of a painful sensation than the initial insertion had been. After several more full length strokes for good measure, she was able to get the largest knob of it into the outer muscles of my ass again which by now had relaxed enough to allow a much less painful insertion of the full length.

With a slight yelp from behind the gag, I was finally completely full of the smaller of the two butt plugs.

This only served to give rise to the opportunity for Mistress to find the belt she had brought in with her and to unleash it upon my ass with an abandonment I would never have thought possible. I quickly caught up on the count, or at least I hoped I had, and as we narrowed the gap from one to fifty, my ass was once again on fire. I reached fifty in my count only to discover that Mistress was not interested in stopping at fifty this time, she continued raining the blows down on my ass until what I had counted as seventy-two, when she abruptly stopped, she asked me to tell her where I was in my count.

I told her I was at seventy-two, and immediately, gag replaced, a new set of smacks started, as Mistress informed me that my count was off by three, I was to begin once again at one. Tears were beginning to form in the corners of my eyes and my heart sank with the realization that I was to receive those licks again. I noticed that she allowed me time to regain the correct count but was swinging the belt with more emphasis this time and the tears finally began to flow. I was ashamed to be crying in front of my Wife/Mistress, but the pain in my ass and nipples was so severe and I could do nothing to abate the onslaught of smacks or stinging bite of the clamps that I seemed to have no choice but to let the tears flow.

I reached twenty-five in my count this time when she stopped and asked my count again. I was right this time and she told me for my reward, she was going to stop with the belt and change gears again. I was petrified at the thought of more spanking with any implement in the room at that moment. I was almost relieved to hear that she did not intend to spank me any more for the moment but to remove the butt plug in my ass in order to replace it with the shorter, fatter one still waiting on me to accept into my ass. A completely new dread and fear swept through me now, knowing I had never been able to accommodate that horrible thing in the past.

With one quick steady motion, the first plug was removed. Lube was applied to my ass and the shorter plug; insertion of the second began immediately, in order to take advantage of the stretching that had taken place from the first one. As the larger end of the plug neared my sphincter, I began to feel my ass stretch and hurt, as if it were ripping apart. I assumed Mistress would allow my ass to get used to the size, but on this one, I was wrong, she simply kept going in until it popped into place like the other one had earlier. Only this time, stretched to the absolute limit of my toleration.

Pain as I thought could not possibly exist coursed through my ass and body as I realized the whole plug was in the confines my tight ass for the first time. Mistress stepped back to examine her handiwork and seemed pleased for the moment. She smugly said, "I told you that I would get that thing in there".

Informing me she needed to take a cigarette break and relax a bit, she turned and left the room. I waited for her to remember my predicament of being draped across the end of the bed, lying on those horrible clamps, which were still biting into the tender flesh of my poor nipples, and in need of a bit of a stretch for the back. I waited in vain.

To be continued...

12