Will She Learn

Story Info
submissive slave would not learn to submit.
11.1k words
4.27
74.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was finally done and Dawn wanted to get home. It was Wednesday and Master always emailed her one Wednesday. She ran into the house and sat down in front of the computer, waiting impatiently for it to sign on. Finally, she got to her mail and sure enough, there it was. When she opened it, she really had a surprise.

Slave, after our last meeting I have decided that you have not been concentrating on your training or have chosen not to comply with it. You have ignored most of what you should do. I am very disappointed in you. Tomorrow you will arrange to have the full weekend off. Starting on Friday night and going until Sunday evening. Before you go to bed tonight you will go and buy adult diapers, a dog dish and a plastic shower curtain.

For 48 hour you will be trained, punished, humiliated, and what ever else I feel like I want to do to you to pleasure me. You will have no control or say in anything that goes on. Let us see how much you trust me. NO SAFE WORD!

You will receive a package, delivered to you tomorrow at home. You will open the package and an envelope will be at the top of the box. You will open the envelope and follow the directions.

You must now decide if you are willing to give yourself completely to me or not. It must be your decision if you want this relationship to go on. Email me with a simple yes or no. Master

She could not believe what she was reading. She knew that she had been a brat but did not realize that she had pushed that hard. She trusted Master with her life and did not want to loose him. The first thing she did was email him back with a yes. She was excited and cared to death.

First she made sure that the weekend was open, and then decided that she had better go shopping. All the while she was picking up what she needed she just kept getting wetter and more scared.

Thursday, after work she ran home to see if the package was there. Sure enough, there it was. Her hands shook as she sat down and opened it. A big package, she could not imagine what was in it. On the very top of the box was an envelope that read, "READ ME FIRST!" She opened it and it read, "As of right now you will do nothing to get ready for this weekend. I hope you have not been shaving as you were instructed. You are not allowed to touch your self in any way. You will now take everything out of the package and line it up on the table in this order. Clamps, dildos, butt plugs, paddles, whips, dog dish, enema bag, diapers, cuffs, blindfold and spreader bar. There is another envelope at the bottom of the box. DO NOT OPEN IT! You will do that tomorrow when you get home from work. Master.

It was amazing what she was taking out of the box. There were clamps of all kinds that she laid out in a neat row. Dildos and butt plugs in all sizes. This scared her a little bit but she arranged them from smallest to largest. There was a wood paddle with a heart cut out in the center. There were small whips and larger ones. She felt the soft ones and the rougher ones as she laid them down. Dawn did not realize that there were so many kinds of cuffs but put them neatly in their place. She found a ball gag, blindfold and an enema bag that frightened her. This is something that she had always used but never in front of another person. She had the feeling that being a brat was not going to be worth it. At the bottom of the box were an expandable spreader bar and the other envelope. She wondered what it said and if she really wanted to know.

As she left for work on Friday morning, she was wet before she ever got to the car after looking everything over. At work, she received a phone call from Master. He told her to check her email as soon as she got home. It was all he said. She hurried home after work and checked the mail. She opened it and read,

"This is your last chance to stop. If you do not want to continue, put everything back in the box, lock the door and it is done. If you decide to continue, read the instructions in the second envelope. Master.

Dawn knew that there was no stopping now. She took the envelope, gave a deep sigh, and started reading.

"You have opened this and have completely given up control over everything you do for the next 48 yours. You will now put on ankle cuffs and attach them to the spreader bar. Insert a butt plug into your ass. Make sure that it is big enough that you will not loose it. Put clamps on your nipples, the ones with the chain connecting them. They had better not come off if I pull on them. Put on the wrist cuffs, the gag and then the blindfold. You will be on the floor with you head between your hands with you ass in the air at 5:00 o'clock. You will not be allowed to speak or make any kind of noise until I give you permission to do so. Master.

She knew that this was going to be a weekend that would change her life forever. Would she be Master's forever or be alone again? She looked at everything lined up and wondered just what she was really in for. It was 4:00 o'clock; she decided that she had better get to moving. She had already up set Master and did not want to mess up again. She did not think that she could stand him telling her again that he was disappointed in her.

She walked over and picked up the clamps, butt plug, cuffs, spreader bar, blindfold and gag. The feeling of being scared and excited almost over whelmed her. She took a hurried shower and started getting ready.

It was a real struggle to get the butt plug in, but had to have one big enough that it would not come out and get her in more trouble. She got the ankle cuffs on, attached them to the spreader bar. That put an end to most movement right there. After she got the wrist cuffs on, she looked at the nipple clamps. She decided that she might as well get it done. The pain shot through her as she clamped on the first one and then the other one.

All that was left was the gag and blindfold. She finally got the gag on and fastened down. She looked at the clock; it was ten minutes to five. She put the blindfold on and got into position. She knew that this weekend was going to change her life forever.

Dean was thinking that maybe he was going to far. After all, she had told him at the beginning that it was very hard for her to give up control and follow rules. He thought, "I have really been patient and not demanded too much. She just was not trying at all, even to the smallest things."

The last time they were together, she was intentionally being a brat. He loved her so much. He knew he was not giving her what she truly needed or wanted, even if she did not think so. She had to learn that he only wanted the best for her and could give more than she had ever dreamed of, if she would just give him the chance.

He looked at his watch and it was 4:45. Just a few minutes and he would be there starting a journey that he hoped lasted the rest of his and hers lives. He wondered if the box would be out side the door with the door locked or would he be permitted to enter. If she only knew how much control, she really had. Dean parked the car. There was not a box at front of the door. With a sigh of relief, he started up the walk.

He opened the door and saw everything all lined up as it should be. There she was in the middle of the floor, just as she was ordered. He could tell that she was very tense. He walked around her and knew that this had to be done or it was over. He never said a word. He reached down and felt her pussy. It was as wet as could be. She jumped from the tension and he immediately slapped her ass and said, "You were given instructions not to move until I gave you permission to do so." He could tell she wanted to move but did not. He told her to sit up. He helped her to get up and sit on her bottom. She did not look comfortable sitting on the butt plug.

He pulled the chain between the nipple clamps they stayed on. She made a small moan but did not move. He reached down, removed one clamp, kissed the nipple and massaged it as he knew that the blood coming back into the nipple was painful. He then released the other one and helped her though the pain again. He said, "You have earned a break from those. Now slut, you know why we are here, that you made the decision to do this." I am going to help you stand up. She was thinking that this was not so bad.

After she stood up Master had her bend over the table and cuffed her hands to the legs in front of her. He attached the spreader bar to the back legs. Now bitch, by the end of this weekend, you will know how to obey rules or be afraid to break them. I have a cane in my hand. You are going to get five swats with it. This is so you know what it feels like and know that when you mess up that is what you are going to get. Do you understand? She shook her head yes. The greatest fear she had was being spanked with a cane.

All she heard was a swish and felt a terrible sting on her ass. She was waiting on another one, but it did not come. You will be on your hands and knees at all times unless told other wise. Do you understand? She shook her head yes, and another whack. The tears started running. Whatever order you are given, you will follow immediately without hesitation. Smack. She did not think she could handle another one. She was not sure how many she had already had. You are nothing, you do not obey rules, you do not try to get through whatever is going on, and you do not keep your hands out of your pussy and cum whenever you want to. The swish and the terrible pain again. Remember this. Hope that you do not have any more. Let us see if you can become something that I can be proud of and you will feel good in your accomplishments. Whack! She thought that she was going to pass out.

The next thing she knew Master was rubbing the welts, helping her to calm down. All of a sudden, he pulled away and she felt so alone. She heard the door close and did not know what to think. In a little bit she heard the door open with a lot of rattling and banging. She felt Master undoing her wrists, then her ankles from the spreader bar. He helped her stand up and get her balance.

He told her that he was going to take out the gag, but that she was not to say a word or make any noise. Master hands her a bottle of water, tells her to drink it all. After she drinks the water he puts the gag back in, tells her to get ready for the nipple clamps. After he attaches the clamps, he tells her to lie on the floor.

Once on the floor she feels him bind her ankles together, then her thighs. He then sticks a vibrator in her hands and tells her that she has to fuck herself with it. She is allowed to turn it on and off, but she is not allowed to cum or it means the cane again. She cannot have the vibrator off for more that 30 seconds at a time. As she nods her head yes, she hears a knock at the door. "OH MY GOD!" she thinks.

Master answers the door and invites someone in. All she could do was lay there with a vibrator in her pussy, masturbating herself or face the cane again. They came into the room, she heard a strange voice say, "Nice floor decoration, but a little noisy." Yes, it cannot keep its hands out of her pussy and it cums all of the time without permission. Now she has the choice of either doing this, or not Cumming, or cum and get 50 strokes with the cane. So far the bitch is doing well, the stranger asked Dean if he thought that she would ever learn? He answered either that or a sore ass. Would you like a beer?

They sat down to enjoy their beers. She heard her Master tell the other man that he had been having problems training his slut and now she was either going to learn or maybe him or one of the other guys would like to have her. Dawn thought her heart had stopped. She loved her Master and could not fail this. "Bitch, you aren't Cumming are you?" She shook her head no, though she was about ready to explode.

Master asked his friend if he would help him set up whatever he had brought into the house. The friend said that he would be more than happy to. She heard all the noise, but had no idea what was going on. When they finished Master took the vibrator and was getting ready to say something when there was another knock at the door.

Master answered the door and told who ever it was that he was glad to see them. She heard a couple of strange voices as Master came in, told her to put her hands over her head. She immediately did as she was told. One of the guys told the rest of them that she is not too bad but sure had a hairy pussy. "She was lazy and didn't think that she had to shave for awhile so I forbid her to do so. We will take care of that and clean out her ass in a little while."

Master told one of the guys to take the clamps off her tits as they had been on for a while. One of the guys did, she screamed into the gag. Master came over and told her what a worthless bitch she was. He had not given her permission to make any noise at all. She heard people moving around and felt the guys picking her up and bending her over the table again.

Her wrists were attached together, and then attached to the table. She then felt her thighs being strapped to the table. One of the guys said that he thought her ass would look real nice if she had a heart on each cheek. Master told him that if he wanted to he could sure put them there. She felt a horrible smack on each cheek. Master said that they looked nice. They should last for a while. He then reached down, pulled the butt plug out of her ass. She wanted to scream, but had learned a lesson.

They then turned her over on the table; spread her legs as far apart as they could get them. Then they fastened them to the table. One guy made the comment, "That she sure liked to have her ass beat or she wouldn't be so wet." One of the other guys said that they should get that pussy cleaned up so they could see how wet she really was. She was so ashamed that she had neglected to shave before her last session. Master had told her that she was not allowed to shave at all. Now here were strangers doing what she should have done, embarrassing her Master because she had not done it.

This one has fat cunt lips; her clit does not look to bad either. One of them said, "I think that one of the clamps on the table would look good decorating her clit." The next thing she knew there were clamps being placed on her out side lips and her clit. She heard Master tell the guys to turn her over again. One of them said that the hearts still looked nice. She felt the guys pull her ass checks apart and start shaving around her ass hole. There was not a hair anywhere when they finished. One of the guys said that she should remember to shave when that started growing out. She did not realize that this was only the beginning.

Master said that since they had this much cleaned up they might as well get it all done before dinner. She was really hoping that did not mean what she thought it did but it was. One of the guys asked if they needed this, she heard yes. She heard water running and knew what was coming.

Would someone spread the shower curtain on the floor for me? She was taken off the table, told to get on her hands and knees. She was then told to crawl straight ahead until she was told to stop. When she was told to stop, someone reached down pulled off all the clamps on her pussy. She wanted to cry out, but was starting to learn a few lessons and did not.

She crawled onto the curtain and was told to get into the same position that she had started the evening out with. She immediately did as she was told. The next thing that she knew, someone was pushing something into her ass. They inflated the bulb so that there was not a chance of an accident.

She felt the water starting to flow inside of her. She felt the cramps starting and thought they would stop. It kept going until she thought that she was going to explode. "Now bitch, are you enjoying this?" She shook her head no. He said, "Good, just stay that way for awhile." She felt the blindfold getting wet from her tears but did not make a sound.

Dean and his friends decided that they would start the grill and get dinner started. They were all laughing and joking around having a grand old time. Master decided that it was time to let his slave have a little relief. He went back in, stood her up, and walked her to the bathroom. He sat her on the toilet and told her that it was time for her to get rid of everything inside of her. She thought that she would be alone for a little bit and have a little privacy. Master called in his friends; let the air out of the bulb. She had no choice but to expel everything with all of them watching. She was so humiliated she wished that she could disappear. They all laughed and made many rude comments.

They made her go through this two more times before they decided that she was clean. Master decided that his guests were getting hungry. He needed to put his sub away for a little while. He made her crawl into the living room again. There he cuffed her wrists together, attached them to the hook in the ceiling. She felt the spreader bar being put back on. All of a sudden, the nipple clamps were put back on her tits. Master walked around her and noticed the hearts on her ass were fading. He asked one of the guys if they mind putting them back on again. She felt a sting on both ass cheeks. They left laughing, she heard them out on the deck having a good time and eating dinner.

Dinner was done. Dean asked his friends if they were ready to go in and see if the slut was doing ok. They all said yes and went in to see what was going to happen next.

She heard voices coming in, felt them take the spreader bar off and take her down from the ceiling. They separated the cuffs. As soon as they let her go, she was down on her hands and knees. The bitch is learning. Master took the gag out, took off the blindfold. She looked straight at the floor and did not move. Master told her that her food was under the table in the kitchen. She had permission to go and eat it.

She found the dog dish with her dinner in it. She ate it and just stayed on her hands and knees until Master came in. He gave her a bottle of water, told her to drink it all. He rubbed her ass and told her that the hearts looked nice. She forgot her place, told him "Thank you, Sir." He said, "I guess that you are never going to learn." He attached a leash to the chain on the clamps and led her into the living room. "This dumb cunt hasn't learned anything. She just spoke with permission."

Each one of you can pick what ever you would like to use off the table and give her 20 swats with it. "Bitch, since you like to talk you have my permission to count each stroke, thank the person for giving it to you and ask for another one. When they are done, you will then get the cane from me. If you mess up on the count at any time it will add to what I give you."

The first man picked up a small whip and started. She got through it without making a mistake. Master stood in front of her; all she could see was his shoes. He told her to calm down, drink some water and get ready for the next one.

The second guy decided that he would use one of the crops. She counted, thanked him and asked for more, with the tears flowing down her cheeks. Again, Master stood in front of her and asked her if she was getting any smarter? He gave her some more water, and then the third man came up.

He had chosen the wooden paddle with the heart in it. He told Master, "I will decorate her ass for you." When he was done, she did not think that she could take anymore. Master was again in front of her. He told her that she had messed up on two numbers. That meant that she would get the cane 22 times. He said that it could wait for a while though; he had other chores for her to do now. She just knelt there looking at the floor, not saying a word waiting for her next instructions.