Will She Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok bitch, my friends are a little uncomfortable after spanking your ass. You are going to make them feel better. You are nothing but a cum slut. The only thing you are good for is being a container for cum. The guys have made their choices where they want to fuck you. Do exactly as you are told.

The first guy came up, told her to open her mouth, as she did so he rammed his cock right down her throat and told her to suck on it. She gagged but started sucking on his cock. He grabbed her hair, held her head as he fucked her mouth. She was so hot and wet. She heard Master's voice telling her that she was not to cum. The guy told her to stop and suck on his balls. Master knew nothing turned her on more that giving oral sex. It took all she had not to cum. He told her to stop, she opened her mouth again, and he started fucking her face. She felt his cock swell and knew that it would not be long before he came. She felt him explode, the hot cum go down her throat. She swallowed most of it all and felt the rest run down her chin and the sides of her mouth. As he pulled out, she started to wipe her face. Master told her to leave it. He said it made her look like the cum slut that she was. She just looked down at the floor and did not move.

The next guy came up and stood over her. Master said, "Remember bitch, DO NOT CUM!" First, he had her with her head on the floor and her ass in the air. She had no idea where he was going. It had been awhile since she had the butt plug in, so she knew that this might not be pleasant. He decided that he would rather have her on her hands and knees. The next thing she knew he plunged right into her pussy. She just knew she was going to explode. All she could do was think about not cumming. She moved with him hoping that he would cum soon. He rammed it in and held it. She felt cum running out of her pussy. She thought about if she did cum, she would have to face the cane more than she already did. She got through with out cumming. When the guy pulled out, he looked at Master and said. "If you do not want her I will take her." She just hung her head and prayed that she was pleasing Master, he would keep her.

The third guy got up she knew where he was going to go. He told her to bend over the table. She heard the other two guys yell take the bitch hard. She is nothing. She did not hear anything from Master. She felt him spread her ass cheeks, felt him dip his cock in her pussy. She thought maybe she got lucky but then he pulled out and she felt a horrible pain in her ass. He sighed, then hammered himself into an orgasm. She did not have to worry about cumming. He pulled out and she felt cum running all over her.

Master came over told her to crawl over to the shower curtain.. She did so, moving very slowly. He then told her to lie on her stomach. When she got into position, Master gave her water to drink. She raised her hand to speak Master told her that she did not have anything important to say. She really needed to go to the bathroom, but was not given permission to speak and let him know.

Dean and his friends were sitting in the living room with their beers, talking, ignoring her. She just laid there waiting to see what was next. Master finally came over told her it was time for the 22 swats with the cane. She was scared, but laid there and waited for his instructions. He told her to crawl to the table and bend over it.

She got up and slowly got into position. She felt the blindfold and gag being put back on. Master said that if she took 10 swats without moving or making a sound that she would not get anymore. He told her that she needed to learn how to work through the pain and keep herself in control. The first one came she got through it. She lost track of the count but it finally stopped. Master said that she had done well, that he was proud of her. Maybe she would make something of herself after all.

Master told her to turn her head forward. He reminded her that she was not to look up, but straight ahead. He took off the blindfold all she saw was three hard cocks. He told her to get ready for the butt plug again. Her ass was so sore from the complete fucking and whipping she had just received. She managed to take it without making a sound. He took her off the table told her to crawl to the cage he had put in the corner.

She could hardly move she had to pee so badly. He opened the door told her to get in and lay on her back. With her knees bent, she fit. He told her to raise her hips. NO, he was putting a diaper on her in front of his friends. The humiliation crept through her. She just wanted to hide. He told her this is for when she had an accident, he knew that it was coming. He attached her wrists to the side of the cage and her ankles to the bottom of it. She was told to close her eyes and not to open them. He said that being the cum slut that she was, he felt she had not yet had enough cum. Someone came up to the cage she had no idea why. All of the guys jacked off and left cum all over her.

She heard the guys thanking Master for a nice evening they had enjoyed themselves. They told him that if he decided that he did not want it, one of them would take her for a while. Master came over to the cage told her what a nasty mess she was.

Dean gave his sub permission to speak. She said, "Thank you Sir, please may I use the bathroom?" He looked at her and said, "Anytime, you have not earned the right not to piss all over yourself. It's that or nothing." Sir please, I need to cum. Master said that was fine to go ahead if she could figure out how to do that. She knew that was not going to happen. She had not paid attention to the lessons he was trying to teach her to cum on command. Master said that he had watched her being fucked all day. He asked her if she felt like the slut that she was. She answered, "Yes Sir."

Well, I need to get rid of this hard on you do not seem to be in any position to help me. Watch as I play with myself. See if you can catch my cum in your mouth. He jacked off, came all over her face and hair. Now bitch, I hope that you have a good night. We are just getting started. He turned out the light and left. She felt the diaper getting warm as she pissed all over herself. The diaper was wet, she was covered with cum, horny as hell and she was supposed to have a good night?

Morning came and she had never felt so miserable in her life. Her face was stiff from all the cum, she needed to stretch her legs. She was so wet from pissing all night. She heard Master come in. She was so embarrassed and humiliated. He said cunt would be a nice word to describe the way that she looked. He undid her wrists and knees told her to get the diaper off, apparently, it had not worked to well anyway. After she did, he told her to crawl out of the cage.

When she was finally able to move she did so. He told her pick up the diaper in her mouth, drop it in the trash can next to the cage. She gagged but did as she was told.

He then piled all of the blankets, shower curtain on her back, and told her to crawl to the washer and get them washed. He gave her permission to stand up to get this done. She had thought long and hard all night about all that had gone on. How she had behaved for the past few months; every rule she had broken and had decided that she would never knowingly break another one. If she could get through this without Master giving her away she would be, exactly what he wanted.

She loved him so much and knew that he was doing this for her, so that she could be free and a real woman. She made it to the laundry, stood up, picked everything up, and put it in the wash. She immediately went to the floor on her hands and knees when she finished and waited for more instructions. Master said, "You are learning, I am proud of you." She smiled.

Master told her to crawl into the bathroom. He followed her in, removed the butt plug. He told her she had one hour in the bathroom to do as she pleased. He would be keeping an eye on her and she did not have permission to cum. He walked out left the door open. A bath had never felt so good. She washed her hair and felt some of the stiffness go away. The warm water soothed the welts on her ass. She finally got out, dried off, fixed her hair, put on Master's favorite perfume. She then got on her hands and knees and waited. Master came in, said that she had done well, now they needed to get the day started.

Master inspected her body and felt her hair. He told her that she had cleaned the out side but now the inside needed to be cleaned after all that went on yesterday. She felt the nozzle in her ass, the bulb inflate, the water started to flow. The cramps started and she knew that she could not take much more. Master told her that the bag was almost empty that she was doing well. Master brought her bowl with her food in it told her to eat, that she would not get any kind of release until it was gone. She ate as fast as she could, waited for Master to come back in. He finally came back, gave her permission to get up on the toilet. After he released the bulb and she had expelled everything he told her to go into the bedroom and get dressed with what he had laid out. He was standing over her with the cane in his hand, so she bent over, put her hands on the floor, and crawled into the bedroom.

She got to the edge of the bed, reached up, and pulled the clothes off the bed to see what she was expected to wear. There were hose that came up to her thighs, a short dress that was almost topless, and her high heels. She got it all on and just waited for her next instructions.

Master came in told her that she was going to learn how to behave in public or she would regret it. He told her to lie on the bed with her knees to her chest and her legs spread wide apart. He inserted a butt plug in her ass bigger than anything she had ever felt before. Then she felt him putting something over her clit and taping it there. He then pressed on her knees, pushed her butt up in the air. OH NO, not a diaper. How was she going to go out in public like this? He said now this is the way that it is. You will walk two steps behind me at all times. You are not to speak unless given permission. When we go in somewhere to eat you will not sit down until I tell you to. No matter what happens you will not let on that anything is happening. I am first in everything. If you mess up, this is what will happen to you. She felt a shock go through her clit. Then all of a sudden, the butt plug started vibrating. She could hear it and wondered if it was loud enough for someone else to hear.

If I have to punish you more that three times I will put a leash around your neck and lead you where ever we go. Now, stand up let me look at you. As she stood up her dress barely covered her diaper, the butt plug completely filled her. Her pussy felt like it was spread wide apart and the diaper was tight around her legs. She stood there with her eyes down cast waiting to see what was going to happen next, she was afraid to move.

Master told her they would leave now. . She started to walk, felt a terrible shock go through her clit and the rest of her body. She stopped knew that she had left before him. She waited without a word. When he walked in front of her, she followed him.

The first place they went was the grocery store. He walked through the aisles with her behind him. He dropped something on the floor and told her to pick it up. She bent her knees picked up what he had dropped. When she handed it to him, she made the mistake of getting in front of him. She felt the horrible shock again. Finally, he decided that he had finished with the shopping and they went to the check out line. The butt plug started vibrating. All she could do was stand there acting like there was nothing going on. She followed him out to the car put the groceries in the car, being careful not to bend over and expose her diaper to anyone. He turned the vibrator off, got into the car. She waited until he was settled; she then opened the door and got in.

Dean decided that it was time for her to learn how to act like a slave in a restaurant. He picked a place that he knew would be busy. Before they got out of the car, he told her that if she got close to cumming to raise her hand and let him know. The line was long waiting to be seated. He started the vibration, she just had to stand there and wonder if anyone could hear it. She raised her hand he turned it off for a little bit. She did not know how long she was going to last. It had been two days since she had cum she was so horny.

People looked at her and she felt so humiliated, they may not know what was going on but she did. She realized that her actions were what had caused this. She had no one to blame but herself.

Finally, they got a table. When they went to sit down Master sat down while she stood there. After a couple of minutes, he gave her permission to sit down. He ordered their dinner, then sat and started talking to her. He told her that he really loved her. That he wanted so much for them, but she did not show the trust in him that he needed. She needed to learn to give of herself instead of taking all of the time. She felt so embarrassed.

When the server brought them their wine, he gave her permission to go ahead and drink it. Dinner came and after he had started eating, he gave her permission to eat. She looked at Master and he asked her if something was wrong. She asked permission to go to the bathroom. He told her that she had given up complete control and that no, she could not. He reminded her that he had no way to go with her. She had not earned his trust enough to know that she would not cum. She bowed her head and hoped that they would go home soon. She felt the butt plug go on again. She moved around a little bit, then felt the shock again. He told her that was the last time before he got the leash out. He got up to pay the bill then nodded for her to follow him.

He decided there was a movie that he wanted to see. They went in; he got them each a big coke and told her that he wanted her to drink it all before the movie was over. Every so often the butt plug would go on she wondered if anyone could hear it. Finally, she could not hold it anymore. She pissed all over herself again. When the movie was over, he asked her if she had to use the bathroom. She shook her head no and he laughed. She walked up the aisle after him. She heard the squishing turning red. When they got into the light, Master told her that something was sagging below her dress. She bowed her head as she squished and knew that everyone could see what was going on. When they got to the car he opened the back door of the car told her to get in on the floor on her hands and knees, because he didn't want her leaking all over everything.

When they reached the house Master did not park in the garage. He opened the back door told her to crawl in the house. She was glad that it was evening and hoped that the neighbors were not looking. When they got in the house Master told her to go into the bathroom and clean her filthy self up. She cried as she did so and wondered what was next.

Master came in told her to get undressed and crawl into the living room. He put the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. He attached her ankles to the spreader bar and her wrists to the hook in the ceiling. He put the blindfold on her and left. She was stretched out and all she could hear was the dryer going. The doorbell rang and she heard Master talking to someone. She did not now if she was visible from the door or not. She heard Master say that it was just his slut, that refused to learn anything and all was fine.

Later on, Master came in unhooked her wrists. She got down on her knees. He told her that no matter what, she was not allowed to cum. He came around to the front of her told her that he had watched her fuck his friends and now it was his turn. He told her to suck his cock. She was happy that she could please him. She took his cock into her mouth and did what she knew please him. He told her that she was doing a fine job. He came in her mouth. It was all she could do not to cum.

He pulled out of her mouth, went over to the table, and came back with different kinds of clamps. He put clamps on her nipples. She felt him pull on them. Then felt a clamp being put on her clit. She found out that as long as she did not straighten out she was not too uncomfortable. He walked behind her slapped her on the ass. She jumped. All of the clamps pulled. She felt pain through out her body.

He decided that he wanted to watch TV, so he told her to crawl over to his chair. He sat down, put his feet on her back, and knew that if she moved she would pull on the clamps. The phone rang; he answered it and seemed to be enjoying the conservation. She heard him say that the hearts were gone but he was thinking about putting them back. It was being a very nice footstool right now and there were not any problems. No, she is learning a little at a time. Tomorrow will see if she needs some more training or if she has learned what she needed to.

He finally hung up the phone. He told her to go get a tool off the table. Something that she thought she might enjoy getting her ass beat with. The color in her ass cheeks seemed a little pale and it needed to have some color. He took off the blindfold told her to go. She crawled to the table picked up one of the soft whips that she liked the feel of. He told her that while she was there to pick up one of the weights that he could clamp on the chain of the clamps if need be. She came back over to him dropped the whip on the floor at his feet along with the weight.

He gave her permission to speak and asked her what she wanted done with the whip. She said, "Please Sir, if it pleases you, would you please spank my ass? It is a pale color and needs t o be red." "Yes slave, it pleases me to do this. Put your elbows on your knees with your head on the floor. Since you asked me so nicely, you may count each stroke and thank me. When I feel like your ass is the right color I will stop."

She got into position the first whack came. She jumped and the clamps pulled. By the fifth stroke, she was in tears hoping that it would end soon. He finally stopped. He told her to get on her hands and knees again. He reached down took off one of the clamps on her nipple. She cried out as he rubbed her tit and played with it until she calmed down. He told her that he was going to take the other one off. He turned her over and helped her through the pain. Then he got down between her legs, took the clamp off, and rubbed her clit until she did not cry anymore.

He left her laying there, went to get the blankets from the dryer, and threw them in the cage. He told her to go get a diaper and put it on herself. She went put the diaper on knowing that she was still not allowed to make any decisions at all. Maybe she could make it through the night without getting it wet but she already had to go. She crawled back into Master and sat at his feet. He ignored her. She could not understand what was going on. She did not have any nipple clamps, no butt plug, nothing. He finally told her to go to the cage and get in. She did not know what to think. He seemed very distant and cold.

As he left, he hoped that this weekend would get over soon. He decided that he needed to get out and away from her for a while. He wanted so much to let her out of the cage and snuggle with her in bed, but knew that if he did that none of what he had already done would do any good. When he got back, he went to check on her. She blinked when he turned on the lights. Ah, I see you are just as I left you. He asked her if her diaper was wet. She nodded yes. You must really like pissing all over yourself; I was not gone that long. He opened the cage door told her to crawl into the bathroom and take the diaper off.