Will She Meet Their Demands?

Story Info
She answers an ad to service a couple.
4k words
4.4
60.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let me explain why you're here. Like we said in the ad, we're looking for someone to serve us, as a couple. Serve and obey. Not join in as an equal. I want to make that crystal clear," Anne said.

The younger woman bit on her pouty red bottom lip. Anne didn't know if she was nervous or getting turned on.

"You are here to do things I don't want to do to Ken. And to do things to me Ken doesn't want to do. Do you understand?" Anne looked the woman straight in the eye.

"Y— yes, well, I think. What kinds of things would — would I do?" The lip biting was more nerves than anything else.

Anne got a little angry. "Look, we put in the ad that we needed someone with few limits. Someone nasty. I think if you have to ask, you wouldn't want to do the things we'd have you do. I'm really sorry I wasted your time having you come out here."

She stood up to lead the woman out of their house.

"No, no, I was just curious. I am a nasty girl. I — I can show you now."

Anne sat back down raising an eyebrow at the sudden eagerness of the girl to please.

"What doesn't Ken like to do? I'll do it to you now. I think you're so beautiful, I want to..." The young woman moved to the edge of the couch, leaning forward, showing Anne how much she wanted this.

"Really? You understand if you don't do this, you will leave immediately."

"I understand, please, tell me what I need to do," the girl reached out and touched Anne's knee.

Anne stood up. She untied her khaki draw-string capris and wiggled her shapely hips out of the pants. She turned around to face the couch she was just sitting on, showing her bright green thong tight between her tan pink cheeks.

She started to pull her panties off but stopped and left them on her hips. She knelt on the couch spreading her knees much wider than her shoulders and bent forward at her waist putting steadying herself with her hands on the back of the couch.

Anne looked over her shoulder at the girl sitting on the chair behind her. Her eyes were wide, eyeing Anne's pussy and the pink pucker just above.

"Like what you see?" Anne smirked.

"Oh, definitely. What do you want me to do?" the young woman moved behind Anne, kneeling on the floor.

"Take off my thong." The girl reached up to Anne's hips. "No, with your teeth."

The girl smiled and leaned forward, nipping at the skin on Anne's hips, finally getting the thin piece of material in her mouth. She was able to pull one side down to just below Anne's cheek. She moved up to the other side, licking and nipping across the exposed skin of Anne's ass. She got the other side of the thong in her mouth and pulled the panties down to Anne's knees.

Without instruction, she placed light, but wet kisses on Anne's backside.

"Stop that," Anne commanded. The girl stopped and pulled her head back.

"Put your hands on my ass and spread my cheeks wide." The girl did as instructed, Anne's pink puckered hole twitching at her.

"Ken doesn't like eating my ass. If we choose you, you will eat my ass whenever he is unwilling to. You'll eat his ass as well. We both ask for that a lot."

Anne waited a few seconds. "You will do this?"

"Yes, ma'am, I will eat your ass and his ass."

"Okay then, give me the best you can do. I expect you to make me cum. You can play with my pussy and clit some of you want."

The girl got to work. She kissed up one side of Anne's crack and back down the other. Then she flattened her tongue and with one long, broad stroke, licked from Anne's pussy to the top of her crack. She lapped a few more times then started flicking her tongue over Anne's asshole.

Anne moaned and hissed "shiiiit."

The girl smiled, knowing she was doing a good job. She brought one hand up to Anne's clit and started rubbing it in little circles, and turned the rest of her attention to that pretty pink hole.

She flicked up and down and across the hole for a minute or two, then started swirling her tongue around it starting at the outside and gradually moving in. When she got to the very center, she stiffened her tongue and tried to push it past Anne's sphincter.

She made it about a quarter inch in and pulled back out, doing the spiraling motion again, pushing her tongue in a little farther when she reached the center. She kept this pattern up until she was able to get her whole tongue in Anne's tight little ass.
Once she had her tongue all the way in, she started using it like a miniature cock. Pushing in and pulling out, rubbing more feverishly at Anne's clit.

Anne had started rocking back and forth on her knees on the couch. She laid her head on her hands on the back of the couch and closed her eyes, biting her lips and moaning in pleasure.

The girl pulled her tongue from Anne's hole and spiraled again, using the same motion and speed on Anne's clit.

Anne began panting and pushing back more forcefully. She reached back and grabbed some of the girls hair pushing, and holding her between Anne's cheeks. Anne bucked for a few seconds, letting out high pitched, animal like pants and moans, and then released the girl's head.

The girl stopped playing with Anne's clit, but kept lightly licking her backdoor, letting Anne come down from her climax.

Anne lay there reveling in her after-orgasm glow. Then she turned around, sitting on the couch, smiling dreamily at the girl.

"You can do that to a man too?" Anne asked.

"Won't know for sure until I try," the young woman replied slyly. "Is that the nastiest you two get?"

"No, Ken likes anal sex, a lot, and I do too. I only did this for him once, and it made him obsessed with it, but I won't do it again."

"What?" the girl asked.

"After he gave me a great ass pounding, he had me suck on his dick. I had to suck just as much as when I give him a normal blowjob, actually more. He held my head down and even got on top of me to fuck my face. It tasted bad, but he loved it and asks every time we buttfuck, but I have to tell him no. Then he gets rougher with me," she smiled, thinking about the him pounding her ass harder when he was denied.

The girl watched Anne's face. "I would suck his dick after he buttfucked you. Is that another part of my job?"

"Yes, you would have to do that as well. You know, I should have you come back when Ken is home and we can go over all the things you would be required to do. They aren't only things we don't want to do. There are some things that can only be done with an extra person. And we would might help you cum if you needed it."

"Ken won't be home tonight? I'd like to get started as soon as possible, please let me start tonight," the girl begged.

"He didn't know we would find someone so soon, he wouldn't be prepared to come home and find you and me here. It will have to wait until another time," Anne had raised her voice a little at the end.

But then they faintly heard a car door slam. The girl's eyes lit up and she smiled a little.

"Oh shit," Anne said pulling her thong back up, reaching for her khakis, and pulling them on just as Ken unlocked and opened the door.

"Hey babe, what's the ca —" he stopped when he looked up to see Anne tying the drawstring on her pants, the young, beautiful woman still kneeling on the floor.

His eyes shot up to Anne's asking her what was going on.

"Hi," she walked over and kissed him. "I was just interviewing someone who responded to our couples ad online. You remember the one?"

"Oh," his demeanor got much less hostile. "Right."

"Hi," he waved to the woman who had now gone back to her seat.

"We'll be right back," Anne shot over her shoulder at the woman, and led her husband into the kitchen.

As soon as the door shut she reached up and kissed him hard, running her tongue over his lips and pushing into his mouth to meet his tongue.

She broke the kiss and smiled at him. "I think we found what we were looking for."

"Do you think she'll do everything?" he asked Anne smiling.

"Well, we were just talking about having her come back to test her on everything we would require. She already passed one test with flying colors," Anne kissed him again, this time running her hand on the front of his pants and his growing package.

"Oh? What test was that?" Ken asked squeezing her bottom. Then lifting her onto the counter.

Anne wrapped her legs around her strong, lean, gorgeous husband. "She made me cum," Ken looked at her unimpressed. "... while eating my ass." His eyebrows went up, pleased at the news.

"You've already gotten to that? We might as well do everything else. Is she up for it?"

"She was just begging me to find out what else we wanted her to do, I think she's up for it," Anne kissed him more, rubbing her crotch against his.

He slipped his hands between them, untying her pants and with some maneuvering, pulled the pants and thong off her, letting them fall to the kitchen floor.

"The question is, then, are you ready?" He took off his jacket, tie and belt.

"You might need to do some investigating to find out," Anne said, lewdly spreading her knees so he could see her wet pussy, though he pretended not to notice.

"Hmm, you're right," he said taking off his shirt and dropping his pants.

He knelt on the floor in front of her, taking her legs and resting them over her shoulders. He leaned in. And licked.

She shuddered and he sucked and kissed. She writhed some more and he abruptly got up.

"That was enough, you're obviously wet," he said giving her an innocent smile.

"Bastard," she muttered under her breath.

"Ready to try her out?" he asked walking toward the door.

"Mmmm... yes," Anne answered hopping off the counter. "I need a good ass riding."

They entered the living room. The girl was eagerly perched on the edge of the sofa, her eyes widened when the naked couple walked in.

"He's okay with starting tonight, do you still want to?" asked Anne.

"Definitely," she started to stand.

"Stay put," he ordered and walked toward the couch, his cock starting to stiffen.

He stood right in front of her, looking down. "What? Do you need an invitation?"

She shook her head and opened her mouth, moving it toward the tip of his penis. He thrust forward and impaled her lips. She made quick sucking movements over the head of his cock. She reached up with one hand, pulling him from her mouth and licking down to the base, then back up, coating his manhood in saliva. She bobbed on his head again stroking him with her hand.

She moved her mouth lower, rolling his balls in her mouth, sucking gently on each of them. Her mouth made a soft popping sound as she felt her head pulled away from him. Anne was standing there pulling her up and off the couch. She pulled the t-shirt over her head, unzipped her pants and pushed them to the floor. Ken unhooked the girl's bra and pulled her thong down her thighs. The girl shimmied a little and stepped out of her bottoms.

Ken walked to the end of the couch and leaned over, his hands gripping the arm of the sofa. Anne positioned the woman kneeling behind her husband, a front row seat to his muscled ass, and pressed her face between his cheeks.

"Just like you did with me earlier," she told the girl, taking her position in front of her husband, attending to his rigid cock.

Anne started sucking and lavishing his cock with attention. Ken moaned feeling both the women's tongues please him. The girl buried her mouth in his ass. Swirling around his pucker opening slowly pushing the tip of her tongue in. Between long wet licks, she darted her tongue in and out.

Anne bobbed on the tip of his dick then plunged down to the base, letting her husband slide into her throat. She deep throated him as long as she could bear and started to slide him out of her mouth, but she felt his hand on the back of her head and he pushed her all the way down his shaft again.

She concentrated breathing through her nose while she rubbed her tongue over the underside of his dick. He humped her mouth a little bit and then let go of her head.

She pulled off and gasped, licking just the tip of his cock while she caught her breath.

He let out a moan, the girl behind him licking feverishly, throwing his head back.

He pushed, gently this time, his wife back on his cock. "I'm close honey."

She sucked and swirled her tongue just under the head of his cock, bringing him closer to climax. He started humping against her. He pulled away from the girl behind him and pressed Anne's head against the arm of the couch. He pumped a few more times, forcing himself in her mouth and then came down the back of her throat.

He groaned and pulled back letting Anne clean his cock for a couple seconds. He stepped from between the two women and moved them closer to each other.

"Kiss," he commanded.

Anne crawled toward the other woman and kissed her, sharing the taste of her husband with their new toy.

"Mmmm..." the girl moaned.

Anne jumped a little, still kissing the girl. Her husband had wet his finger with her pussy juice and started rubbing it around her pink backdoor.

She knew what that meant.

The women started making out more. Anne sucked the girl's nipples, then licked up her chest and neck, kissing her on the mouth again.

Anne got on all fours, her husband now working his thick rigid finger into her ass. Anne motioned the girl between her legs.

"Lick me."

The moist, pink folds of the younger woman's pussy were right underneath Anne. She wanted to tuck her head between the girl's legs and make her writhe, but Ken wouldn't like it, this woman was here to please them, not the other way around. So she abstained.

Anne bit her lip and her arms buckled, her clit standing at full attention in the girl's mouth, her husband working a second finger up her chute.

Positioned on her knees and elbows, Anne started rocking back and forth tossing her hair forward in ecstasy.

Ken pulled out abruptly, Anne whimpered. He kisses her as he leaves the room, leaving his wife in the mouth of their toy.

Anne focused her attention on the warm mouth flicking at her clit, nibbling at her folds, darting into her womanhood. She spreaded her legs and pushed her pussy closer to the woman's mouth. She's rewarded with a solid tongue feverishly stimulating her clit.

"Oooo. Keep doing that."

Ken smiles as he walks into the room, his beautiful wife being pleased by a beautiful young woman.

"I'm back ladies."

Anne looked up at her husband. He's carrying a bottle of their thick lube. She smiles at him, knowing he'll be getting what he wants tonight.

He reached down under her chin and helped her stand again. He pulled her close, kissing her, his tongue massaging hers. One hand wanders down between her legs, a rough finger rubbing her clit.

Anne stands on her tip toes and flutters her eyes at the teasing touch.

"You know what I want?" Ken asks.

"Mm-hmm," Anne smiles.

"Tell me."

"You want to fuck me, hard, up the ass. Then you're going to make our new toy suck you off. Is that what you want?" Anne asks.

"You know me so well, babe. Ready?"

Anne nods and follows Ken around the couch. She kneels on the first cushion and bends over, resting her arms and head on the arm of the couch.

Ken kneels on the floor next to her, admiring one of his favorite parts of her body. He squeezes the lube onto two fingers and rubs them around her back door.

"Reach back. Spread yourself," he says to Anne. "Come help me," he says to the other woman.

She gets up from the floor and stands next to Ken. She reaches down and spreads Anne's cheeks.

He pushes more firmly and keeps rubbing in circles.

Anne gasps a little, pushing her hips back, trying to get him inside her.

He slaps her ass several times, hard.

"No" SLAP "I" SLAP "decide" SLAP "when" SLAP.

Anne lets out a small "owww. I'm sorry."

Ken goes back to pressing on her hole. He pushes one finger in, all the way, without much warning. He pulls it almost out, then all the way in, back to the first knuckle, in as deep as he can, out all the way, in all the way, out to the first knuckle, in to the second, in, out, in, out, in, out all the way.

He lines up two fingers and wiggles in to the first knuckle, then all the way out, to the first knuckle again, then out, then all the way in, reaching up with his other hand to Anne's shoulder, puller her back against his fingers. He burrows his fingers in, stretching to get them in as far as he can, then pulls all the way out.

He picks up a rhythm again, in, out, in, out, then harder, in, out, in, out, in, out.

He puts more lube on his fingers and spreads it over Anne's stretched rosebud. Then he squirts some more on his still rigid cock. Kneeling behind Anne on the couch he takes his aim.

Anne lets out a breath and relaxes, pushing down a little knowing he's about to be inside her.

Ken leans forward the head of his cock pressing against her opening. He reaches up to her shoulders and pulls her back toward him while he leans into her.

The head pops inside. All the lube lets the rest of his shaft slide in easily.

Anne gasps as he pushes all the way inside her, his pubic hair tickling her pussy.

She looks back over her shoulder at the woman.

"Lay on the couch, between our legs and lick."

The woman moves around behind Ken. She lays on her back and the scoots her way underneath the action. She puts a pillow under her head, her lips almost touching his balls and her clit. She reaches her tongue out and drags it from the back of his sack to the tip of her snatch.

Ken pulls out a little and pushes back in, making the movement a little longer each time, working Anne's ass and giving it a little time to get used to the sensation and warm up.

Anne grips the arm of the couch, pushing back as he pushes in, biting her lip and concentrating on the full sensation in her ass.

Feeling her loosing around his shaft, Ken picks up the pace more, and more, his balls slapping against her sticky pussy.

Anne tries to keep up with his thrusting, pushing back or at least trying to hold her self in position as he pumps into her.

Ken buttfucks her even faster, the girl beneath them sucking at his balls then her clit, alternating between the two.

Ken slows and then stops. He pulls out of his wife. "Do we need more lube honey?"

Anne shakes her head into her arms folded on the couch.

Ken stands up on the couch to change positions. He stands over Anne, putting one foot by each of her knees. Anne arches her back "presenting" herself to him more.

He squats down, aiming for her stretched out pucker.

He enters her and picks up where he left off, thrusting, hard.

"Do you like me in your ass Anne?"

"Yes... uh... I love... unh... it" she responds, the air being pounded out of her with his thrusts.

"You're going to suck my cock when I'm done aren't you? Straight from your ass into your own mouth?" he mockingly asks her.

"No... uhhn... that's... uhh... what... oooouh... she's... ummnh... here for... onnnnhh."

Just like all the other times she has said no, even though this time he knows their toy will be sucking his cock, he manages to thrust into her even harder and faster.

She can't push back against his thrusts, and she's practically pinned between him and the couch, being ass fucked in the most animalistic way.

Anne's panting and grunting as he pumps. He moans and snarls giving into wild abandon.

He speeds up, furiously fucking her. She yelps a little, he's never given it to her this roughly. The lube is wearing thin and he is heating up her insides.

"Ten more seconds," he tells her, and she counts down in her head.

He slows down some after time is up.

"Good girl," he tells her rubbing Anne's shoulder and back.

He's still pumping hard, but she can push back against him now.

"I'm getting close," he says mainly to the girl lapping at their union. "Sit, normal, at the other end of the couch."

12