Will She Meet Their Demands?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl scoots out from under them and sits as she's been told, watching the muscles in Ken's ass flex while he thoroughly buttfucks his wife.

He pumps, once, grinding as he's all the way inside her, twice, and one more time for good measure then pulls out. Her ass is stretched and pink. He could easily penetrate her again without resistance.

Ken turns around on the couch and, still standing, straddles the toy's lap, his hard wet dick standing at attention in front of her face.

She opens her mouth willingly taking the used cock in her mouth, sucking, licking, swirling her tongue over his rod.

He leans into her mouth some, making her take him deeper in her mouth. She bobs on his cock, getting it wet with her spit. She pulls back some, wrapping her hand around the base of his cock.

"Uh-uh," he scolds, reaching down to take her hand off his cock. "Mouth only." And he holds both her arms above her head, leaning in all the way now, humping her mouth.

She breathes huskily, trying to give him head.

He pulls back some and lets go of her hands, he lightly slaps her face. "No hands."

She agrees to this rule by hungrily slurping on his cock, rubbing the spot on the underside of the head.

He shudders and grabs fistfuls of hair drawing her head down at the pace he wants.

She keeps slurping, salivating, making the blowjob wet. She flicks and presses on the spot that got him going last time.

"Yes, just like that," he tells her, closing his eyes, throwing his head back.

She keeps it up as he controls the pace.

He shudders again, and lets out a small yell, holding her head down, spurt after spurt of cum splashing against the back of her throat.

He pulls out of her mouth and the woman swallows, hazily smiling.

Ken looks at his wife and raises his eyebrows questioningly.

Anne smiles seductively, "I think we'll keep her."

12