Will The Spy Get Caught?

Story Info
Unlocked back door allows him to be a bedroom voyeur.
1.2k words
4.1
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE FICTIONAL, EVEN IF THEY ARE BASED ON REAL EXPERIENCES!

Hmm, what to do on a boring Sunday afternoon? I know just the thing...

Christina: I could wander past your house, just in case I might catch sight of you, perhaps naked if I was lucky! But no, the house is empty. Ah - the back door is open!

I might like to sneak inside and go to your bedroom. I would (innocently) look around at what sort of things you owned. Maybe what clothes you wore. Where you might keep your hidden secrets... I would look in your underwear drawer and see if there were any naughty items in there. All I find though are sexy panties and hot bras. Kind of interesting - but not what I was looking for. Then I search under your bed - nothing there it seems. Where must you keep "it"?

At that moment I hear a noise from downstairs. I freeze and panic a little. There is no way I could get out of here without being seen and getting into trouble. The footsteps come up the stairs towards me so I run over to the closet and squash myself inside. Somebody comes into the room, I hear them undressing and I guess it must be you! A few seconds later I hear the shower running and I breathe a sigh of relief - now I can make my escape. But I don't! I stay and watch...

I am now in a good position in the closet. Completely hidden but unbelievably I have a great view of the room. And I can see you come back in, throw your towel on the bed and lie, naked, wet and glistening on the bed. My eyes nearly pop out of their sockets! Especially when you lean over and extract a dildo from your secret hiding place - why didn't I look there! It is pink and long and looks like it would give a girl a lot of pleasure if used correctly.

But now you change position and all I can see is your top half. I know what you are doing though because I can see you bite your lip in pleasure and what is going on down below. My imagination is now running wild. My heart is going fast now and I feel so hot I take off my t-shirt. Then I release button of my jeans and reach inside and grab hold of something big and hard... It is hot and cramped in the closet but I don't care one bit. I am peeping into the room of hot young women and could be discovered any moment which makes it even more exciting.

My hopes are dashed though as there is a noise from downstairs, your housemate is back from the shops and we are no longer alone. You throw a blanket over your body and you attempt to lie still for a while, perhaps pretending to sleep (although it is the middle of the day). After a while you get bored and the horniness takes over so you kneel up, facing towards the wall with the blanket wrapped around your waist so that you could quickly recover yourself if someone was to come in. Now you start winding your body very slowly and I wonder what you are doing but I see that your vibrator is on top of the blanket, in left plain sight - I want to tell you to hide it but I can't.

I can see instead that you are leaning on one hand whilst the other is somewhere between your legs. All I can see clearly is your sexy back flexing as you touch yourself and your hair in a ponytail swinging freely. Now I am slowly getting harder. Now I can hold myself with both of my hands, one at the base end and one at the top end of penis. I barely need to move my hands to get an amazing sensation as long as I grip tightly with my trousers now slipping down to expose my bottom onto whatever soft material is at the back of the closet.

You are so horny now that you flip over onto your back and I see what you are up to as the blanket comes off. One leg is slightly raised and you have reached around and slipped a finger into your pussy from behind. The leaves your other hand to play with your "button" from the front. I can almost see right up and into you from where I am hiding and I feel my dick jerk involuntarily as it hardens and rises by another few degrees. It is now the longest I have ever seen just from spying on you. It I don't orgasm soon it feels like it might break.

You have now decided that whoever else is in the house there is no way they are going to disturb. Or maybe you don't care as you are now soaking wet down there. You grab you thick vibrator and turn it on. You place it on the bed with the tip facing up and kneel over it. Now you slowly lower yourself on, rubbing and easing your pussy lips around its girth. I watch it go in a centimetre, then a few more, then halfway, then back out again. After a few more teasing efforts you plunge right down and grip in inside your slippery pussy. You place your hands on the bed and use your hips to grind down on it and do all the work.

From the safety of the closet I could wait no longer. I was now masturbating so hard that nothing could stop me. I was afraid of being heard but nothing was going to stop me. Until I heard a voice say "is someone there?" I quickly stopped and held my breath. You weren't talking to me but instead to your housemate! You must have been checking if there was anyone outside the room. After that I stayed completely still and watched whilst the dildo worked its magic on you - I could see you moving fast now with your eyes tightly closed and your teeth gritted with pleasure.

Now was the time to take advantage of the situation. I leapt out of the closet and with my massive hard-on and saw the shock cross your face at being discovered openly masturbating.

When I just stood there and said nothing I saw that you were too horny to stop for anyone. Your vibrator was still going and now you started pushing it in harder and further.

This was my cue - I pushed you onto the bed, holding you tight with one hand whilst delicately pulling out the dildo with the other. You gasped loudly when I did this and looked at me with eyes that only said one thing. I kneeled over you and pulled your legs around me, sliding my dick in the same motion into you pussy that was so hot it almost burned.

I was close and you were almost there so within just a couple of strokes we both came one after the other. I could feel your orgasm grip my penis. You could feel the warm ejaculation fill you up. Then we lay there under the covers in case discovered, hot and sweaty but with big smiles on our faces.