Will They Click?

Story Info
Woman and man meet for the first time after meeting online.
1.1k words
3.96
9.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CallieW
CallieW
14 Followers

Will they click?

Michelle sat nervously at the restaurant bar....crossing and uncrossing her legs. She was so excited that this night had arrived! She got a glimpse of her self in the mirror above the bar and was glad she chose to wear the dark teal silk instead of the seven other choices she had tried on earlier.

She finally meeting her mystery man. She hoped upon hopes that they liked each other as much in person as they connected online and on the phone. There was an easy flow to their conversation, as if they had been old friends. She remembered how he had opened up to her about his divorce and she did the same regarding hum ho dating history. They were both workaholics with a shared passion for the outdoors. They had already kidded about the fact that their shared idea of a romantic getaway would entail camping in a tent as opposed to a five star hotel.

Since she knew he would arrive any moment she couldn't seem to quiet her anxious knots. What if he didn't like her looks? The picture she sent was a year old. What if she didn't like him as much in person? What if there just wasn't the chemistry she felt on the phone? She took another sip of her wine and breathed deep remembering their pact...that they were already becoming friends and that no matter what this was going to be an opportunity to meet her new friend in person. The thought calmed her.

As Matt prepared to walk into the restaurant he anticipated how much he was looking forward to tonight. This woman was so delightful to talk to on the phone, he felt an instant connection. They had a lot in common and he couldn't wait to spend more time with her. She was just the type of woman he wanted in his life; positive, playful and easy to laugh. He had already memorized her picture since he stared at it each of the several times they had spoken. Their conversations had lasted way into the night the last time they spoke. They had talked about dreams and desires and the more she opened up and told stories about herself, the more intriguing he found her to be. He flirted with her shamelessly and she responded in kind. He practically rubbed his hands together in anticipation as he walked through the door.

As he entered the room he saw her immediately, only she was prettier than her picture she had sent him. He stood there before walking towards her to just observe her for a moment. He smiled as he took in the view. He watched as she nervously played with the stem of her wine glass. He took in the way her long dark hair framed her face as she leaned forward to take a sip. He got the first glimpse of her beautiful face as she flipped her head up and re crossed her legs again. Smiling, he walked towards her.

She lifted her head looking into the mirror behind the bar and her eyes went immediately to him. There he was..walking towards her purposefully. He was smiling ear to ear. All she could think was wow, he is adorable! Will he feel the same way?

Matt approached her and reached her bar stool. He put his hands in hers and said "Michele, what an absolute pleasure it is to finally meet you." He watched as she smiled and he knew right there he was hooked.

She didn't have a smart response at the ready so she smiled and hoped something intelligent would pop into her tongue tied brain. "Hi Matt, I'm happy to finally meet you too" She then leaned in a bit to him to kiss him hello on the cheek. She almost tilted out of her high bar stool as she tipped towards him. He caught her and braced her back into the seat. She was embarrassed at her flustered attempt to kiss him and realized her nerves were getting the best of her. She laughed nervously and made a comment about how the wine must have made her tipsy. She smoothed her skirt down back in place as she looked back at him realizing his arms were still around her. She was somehow lost for a moment to the look on his face.

Matt caught her as she leaned in towards him losing her balance. He caught her in his arms and couldn't believe how wonderful it was to hold her this close. She smelled sweet and her skin was so soft to the touch. At that point he realized she was making some cute comment about sliding from the seat but all he could do was think about how she her lips would taste. He moved his hands caressingly up and down her bare arms.

Michelle felt Matt's arms gently trail up and down her arms. She smelled his cologne and nervously blurted out "You smell good". She started to say something else but trailed off as she noticed he was staring at her lips now. She just sat there still feeling slightly off balance feeling a strong attraction to this man. It seemed to her they were both thinking the same thing now; about their first real kiss.

He could tell she was nervous. As he enjoyed having his hands on her for the first time, he wanted to set her at ease but all he could do was think about how he couldn't wait any longer to have his lips on hers. He brought his hands up to cup her face, moved in closer and looked directly into her eyes. He whispered to her right before his lips met hers "We need to give each other a proper hello Michelle" . He pressed lips against hers, as he took her mouth in a sensual slow exploration. He adored the way she tasted. He needed more.

Michelle felt his warm lips against hers. His mouth lightly moving over hers for a moment and then she felt him get a bit more aggressive moving his tongue out to lick her lips slowly. As he flicked his tongue over her bottom lip she inhaled catching her breath.

Matt took in her movement reading her body language and knew it was ok to take the kiss further. He slipped his arms around her sliding them down to her lower back bracing her more firmly against him. She had uncrossed her legs and he was standing between them. Matt kissed her fully and deeply, tasting her, showing her his desire and attraction.

Michelle melted into their shared embrace. Her arms came up to circle around his neck holding on to him like a lifeline as she felt flutters in her tummy. His tight embrace and hands spanned over her lower back drew her in closer. A small moan escaped her mouth. All she could think was ..this first kiss was the perfect beginning.

CallieW
CallieW
14 Followers