"Will You Be My Valetine Day Date?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now unable to hide his real intentions in the way that he tried hiding them before, instead of looking at her with kindness, he stared at her with anger flashing in his eyes.

"Then what? If not in my car, then where?" He raised his voice while slamming his fist on the table. "How else do you do business if not in the back of a car?"

She looked at him in the way that she looked at all of the other men who solicited her with anger and disrespect. Only, with this guy as in so many other men, something wasn't right. Something was definitely wrong. Seriously, no matter how pretty she was and the hot body she had, what man would want to have sex with a homeless woman? She didn't feel good about going anywhere with him alone. It was time to lash out at him to get rid of him so that she could finish her cold, pitiful lunch in peace.

"Do business? I don't do business, especially with the likes of you," she said not done with him and wanting to make him feel as small and as perversely perverted as he certainly was. "Don't you have your own place? Or are you living with your wife?"

Even though she was poor and homeless, she was superior to him and she gave him her smile of superiority to show him that.

"I'm not married," he said.

No kidding she wanted to say.

"You must live with your mother then," she said. "Maybe your mother can give you what you need for free. If she hasn't already, maybe your mother can suck your cock. Maybe you can cum in your mother's mouth and she can swallow you," she said with venom in her poisonous attitude that she saved for assholes like him.

He looked at her as if he suddenly hated her. She knew the type. He looked at her as if he suddenly wanted to beat her. Lucky for her, having been beaten by men before, she recognized the look of revulsion that he obviously had for women and now had for her.

"You seem a bit picky for a whore," he said raising his voice while pointing his finger. "Give me back my ten dollars."

She reached her hand in her pocket as if she was retrieving his money. Instead she reached in her pocket as if she had a concealed weapon.

"Get away from me before I scream after I stab you in your eye," she said.

He stood and stared down at her before pushing his fist in the apple pie box he gave her and squashed it.

"Happy fucking Valentine's Day bitch," he said.

As if he had shredded the Valentine's Day card that he had given her in the form of a piece of apple pie, she opened the box and tried to fix the apple pie as best as she could before picking through it and eating it. She watched him go out the door, get in his car, and drive away. With her more focused on him, not immediately realizing it, he left his burger missing one bite, his untouched fries but for the one he ate, and his still covered coffee. She pulled off where he had bitten his burger and pulled the rest of the food to her side of the table. This was going to be a special Valentine's Day after all.

"Happy Valentine's Day to me," she said to herself while eating his Big Mac, drinking his coffee, and eating his fries.

THE END

This is a Valentine's Day contest story. Please give me the support of your vote.