Will You? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redinabed
Redinabed
71 Followers

As Pip kissed Beth deeply she wondered at the new taste, relishing it before realising what it was. Momentarily she paused in the kiss as conflicting emotions fought for her attention, then the heat and the passion of the new Pip won out as she devoured Beth's kiss desperate for more of the tantalising taste.

Eventually she broke off the kiss and playfully pocked Beth in the ribs, "You big cheat, you tricked me."

Beth chuckled with her, "Well you were always gonna taste it at some point, and I knew you'd like it."

"Well it's still cheating. Anyway how'd you know I'd like it? Do you like yours then?" Pip chastised herself for asking such a personal question.

"Sure, love the taste of my own pussy. I taste a finger or two every time I masturbate."

"You do? But that's not very often though is it?"

"Me masturbate?" Beth chuckled again, "Been doing it two or three times every day since I got here."

Pip realised she must have looked shocked but couldn't help blurting out, "But thats like non stop!"

"Well truth be told haven't done it since you moved in. Bit afraid I'd make a noise and scare you off" Both women giggled at this.

Beth wiggled about under the blanket for a moment, lifting her hips up for a second before her hand emerged triumphantly with her bikini bottoms clutched in it. She casually tossed the damp material on the floor.

"Fit to burst right now though, I think I may need to make myself cum before I'll get any sleep...at all." She gazed at Pip, with a strange look in her eye, one that Pip slowly recognized, a look of hunger.

"No," whispered Pip, "No you won't make yourself cum next to me.....because I want to do it for you."

Gently Pip pushed an unresisting Beth onto her back. Her inexperience left her unsure exactly what to do, so she followed Beth's lead.

Her free hand gently enclosed Beth's firm breast, the hard nipple poking into the palm of her hand. She squeezed the soft mound, so much smaller than her own, but no less sensuous to stroke, caress and squeeze.

Beth moaned her appreciation as Pip tweaked the hard nipple, pulling it away from her body until it slipped free from her grasp.

"Sweetie, I can't tell you how turned on I am right now. You have such a nice touch." Another ragged gasp escaped Beth's lips.

Pip watched her hand as it massaged Beths soft tit flesh. Fascinated at the feel of another womans breast, the soft yielding flesh contrasting sharply against the stiff rigid nipple at its centre. With a final hard squeeze on Beth's nipple Pip's hand slowly slid down Beth's torso.

She watched closely as her fingers traced the edge of Beth's ribs. Her delicate finger tips traced the outline of each of Beth's abs, more pronounced at the top of her abdomen. As her fingers grazed past the redheads navel, the musculature seemed to fade to a flat stretch of smooth firm skin.

Pip's eyes were full of wonder and excitement at all these new experiences. She mouthed a worldess "oh" as her fingers reached the soft curls at the top of Beth's sex. Tentatively, almost nervously they traced through the trimmed growth until they stumbled across Beth's clit. The clit was already unhooded and stood rigid and proud, begging for attention, its surface already smeared with the fluid seeping from her pussy. Beth's clit was larger than Pips own, a balancing contrast to how Pip's breasts were larger than Beth's. Tentatively Pip toyed with the engorged organ, gently squeezing the hard nub then flicked her finger across it drawing a loud gasp from Beth.

"Oh fuck...sweetie...be careful...I'm so close...don't make me cum yet. I want your fingers inside me...please..."

Pip nodded as she released Beth's clit and slid her fingers lower down. Beth's labia were dripping wet allowing Pip to easily slide her fingers over the soft tender flaps, massaging them against Beth's opening with an audible squelching sound. Pip marvelled at the copious amount of fluid that seemed to constantly seep from between the fleshy lips, she knew she wanted to go deeper, to explore where this was coming from.

She slid two fingers between cum slick flaps and held their tips against Beth's opening feeling with awe Beth's pulse. Looking deep into Beth's pleading eyes she entered her lover. At first she wasn't used to the angle but very quickly adjusted and was rewarded with the sensation of both fingers sinking deep into the hot wet depths of another woman's pussy. Instinctively she started pumping her fingers in and out of the sodden pussy, each squelching thrust drawing a ragged moan from Beth.

"Sweetie..." gasped Beth, her words interrupted by involuntary groans, "run your... fingers...over my inner... wall....use...your...fingertips... feel for...a swell...ing..." Beth's instruction were lost in a series of incoherent gasps.

Pip's fingertips slid over the slimy wall on the front of Beth's vagina locating a small swelling, its surface slightly rough in texture. Beth was too far gone to tell her what to do, so she started rubbing her fingertips over the mound. Each pass of her fingers drew a deep groan from Beth almost drowning out the sound of Pip fingers squishing about in the liquid wetness oozing from her pussy. Pip used her thumb and started probing for Beths turgid clit. She felt the hard slippery nub and started to stroke it with the pad of her thumb.

The effect was almost instant, Beth's body went rigid for a second or two before her orgasm exploded inside her. She cried out loudly as the waves of ecstasy crashed though her, control of her body totally lost to the spasaming jerks as she came.

Pip was staring deep into Beth's unfocused eyes as the redhead bucked and writhed when suddenly her own eyes flew wide in surprise. As Beth's pussy clenched around her fingers she felt hot wet fluid spurting against the palm on her hand. Several spurts splashed back over Beth thighs and bush before running down between her legs. The gushes of fluid slowed to a trickle as her orgasm slowly receded, leaving Beth limp and gasping, her pussy weakly contracting around the startled Pip's fingers.

Slowly Beth regained her senses, her eyes focusing on Pip's elfish face, a look of mild amazement still evident.

"Oh sweetie, that was wonderful, thank you so much," she whispered, "I think you gave me a real big gusher."

Pip could do nothing but smile shyly at Beth. Slowly she brought her hand of from between Beth legs. Her entire hand, up to her wrist, glistened with fluid, several of her fingers dripped slowly onto Beth chest.

"Fuuuuck....I haven't gushed like that in ages."

"Wh...what is it?" Asked a curious Pip as she brought the hand closer to their faces, curiously examining the musky smelling liquid.

Beth smiled reassuringly at Pip, "It's cum. A gift from my body to you, for making me cum so hard."

Pip blushed as she asked. "Should I get a cloth or....."

Beth answered the question before Pip finished asking it by leaning forward and engulfing one finger in her mouth. Pip felt a tongue running over her finger, cleaning the cum, before Beth rested her head back on the pillow. She swallowed before speaking.

"There's an awful lot here for one. Would you like to help me?"

Again Pip felt her inhibitions fighting for control, but this time was different. She had done this, it was she who had made Beth cum so hard. And dammit, Beth was right, this was her reward.

Pip turned her hand, fingers now pointing to the sky, cum now slowly seeping down to her wrist. Making sure Beth could see every detail she placed her tongue at the bottom of her palm and slowly ran it up the length of her hand. Beth watched hungrily as the cum pooled around the tip of Pip's tongue until it had finished its journey and disappeared with its reward, back into Pip's mouth. Pip didn't swallow straight away, she ran her tongue around her mouth, savoring the taste, a taste she could easily grow to love she decided. Slowly she swallowed, before grinning at Beth.

"So lets share.."

With joyful exuberance both girls licked at Pip's hand, their tongues clashing as they dueled for the musky cum. Their eagerness left streaks of cum on Pip's hand, but they didn't care as they kissed, locking their lips together as their tongues battled in a pool of cum. The musky sweet fluid swapping from one mouth to another. Lovingly Pip clutched the back of Beth's head, spreading cum into her fiery locks as Beth pressed her cum matted mound into Pip's leg.

As they broke away from the kiss both women lay face to face. Their eyes locked onto each others, the gaze saying more than words ever could.

The two women had started the day together as friends, and now as sleep took them they ended it as lovers.

Redinabed
Redinabed
71 Followers