Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After unloading, Vitesha took Jean to the bistro, which was also where he lived in the upstairs rooms above the restaurant and the pastry shop. Jean packed a suitcase with his things and then had a conversation with Janelle about her coming to join us. She said she would love to but she thought it best to wait until tomorrow so Madeline could get another replacement to work in the bistro.

By the time Vitesha and Jean returned to the house it was after four. Mitra had been busy in the kitchen making something macrobiotic and delicious for dinner as well as mixing potions of the herbs and flowers she had purchased at the market.

We had time for a Tantric meditation and since we had another male present Mitra decided that we should do a sitting meditation where a female sucked on a male's cock while he was sitting in the lotus position until he was hard, then she would sit on the erection she had induced. She was to sit with her back to him and he was to massage her breasts and stomach. We were all to wear blindfolds during this meditation.

Mitra was to be the proctor and help each couple as she thought necessary. I was paired with Suvarna and Vitesha was Jean's partner. Vitesha had figured out how to tie her ipod into the sound system so we had some Indian music playing while we did the meditation. Not being able to see while you're having your cock sucked takes some getting used to but when you do, it becomes an entirely different experience. I assumed it was the same for the women, maybe even more so because Mitra told them not to use their hands.

Suvarna had become so adept at doing this to me that it didn't take long before I was well on the way to full erection. She did introduce a new twist to this delightful activity though. Mitra had told the women to do this kneeling and sitting on their haunches with their heads bent over our crossed legs. Their hands were to be crossed behind their backs. They were to try not to touch us except for their mouths. We were instructed to be as passive as possible and to concentrate on our cocks.

The new twist was the way she used her mouth. Apparently the somewhat awkward position she was in caused her back and neck muscles to strain more than was comfortable. This produced a tightness in her facial muscles that caused her to slow her movements which in turn made the sucking much more pleasurable. Mitra kept telling them to try to achieve a balance between the discomfort they felt and the pleasure they were trying to provide for us. This was the essential point of the meditation. She would adjust their positions and postures and put her hands on their stomachs to feel how the muscles were reacting.

After a few minutes it was apparent that both women had achieved the first part of the meditation. She helped each one of them up and got them in position to sit on us. I felt Mitra's hand guiding my hard cock into Suvarna's warm vagina then felt her press down until she had engulfed my cock completely.

She told me to hold out my hands on either side of her body with my palms up. I felt her pouring something in each hand. The aroma was intense and extremely pleasant. She had mixed up massage oil using some of the herbs and flowers obtained at the market this afternoon.

"Prem use your hands to massage Suvarna's breasts. Do this with as much love as you can. Let you hands move down to rub her stomach and her pussy. Think of feeling your cock through her body and concentrate on maintaining your erection. Suvarna you may gently move your hips to massage Prem's cock with your vagina but don't get too carried away with it. Keep your focus on loving his cock with your vagina.

She moved over to help Vitesha and Jean and soon had them in the new configuration. After about fifteen minutes of sitting like this the tactile stimulation was having a noticeable effect. Warmth was moving up my body from my cock and spreading all through me. Suvarna's back seemed to be warmer too. My cock was harder than it had ever been and I had no trouble keeping it that way.

I felt Mitra behind me as she sat down with her legs spread around mine. She put her hands on my shoulders and told me to lie back. We both reclined backwards until I was lying on her with my head on her chest.

"Stop rubbing Suvarna and place your hands on your stomach. Suvarna you take over rubbing your breasts and stomach. When you get to your pussy include Prem's balls in your rubbing."

Even with the blindfold on I could envision what we looked like with Suvarna sitting on me as I lay on Mitra. The sensations of their bodies against mine and the wonderful aroma combined with the Indian music was putting me into a state unlike anything I had felt before. I seemed to be aware of all this at the same time without having to concentrate on any individual component. With the singular exception of my cock, which maintained its hardness like never before. Surprisingly though I had no urge to have an orgasm.

Mitra slid out from under me and replaced her body with a pillow so I could continue to lie there with Suvarna sitting on me.

"Suvarna you can lie back on Prem now but keep the rubbing up."

Suvarna was doing a superb job of moving her hips without actually fucking me and rubbing herself and me at the same time. I think the music helped a lot because the rhythm was very conducive to what she was doing.

Mitra went over and helped Jean and Vitesha as she had helped us and about twenty minutes later she told us all to stop what we were doing and lie or sit as still as we could and just breathe. A few minutes later she told us to take the blindfolds off and get up.

As soon as Suvarna stood up and released my cock it began to soften and when I stood up I felt incredibly relaxed but thoroughly invigorated. Suvarna was positively glowing. I had never seen her so mellow. I kissed her and asked her how she felt.

"I've never had a cock in me that long without wanting to cum. But I feel as good as if I had cum. That was wonderful."

After a visit to the bathroom we all went down to the kitchen to have some of Mitra's fabulous cooking. She had prepared a curry with eggplant and lentils and it was as good as something Anthony would fix, although it was quite spicy. When we finished dinner and washed up it was time for the evening meditation. We went up on the roof for this one. It began with sitting with our eyes closed and ended with all of us holding hands and slowly dancing in a circle.

We gathered around Suvarna and did her visualization and when it was over Jean was surprised and saddened to learn of her condition. She told him not to let it bother him because she wasn't going to let it keep her from living her life however long that turned out to be.

"Jean since you've been with Vitesha and Mitra would you like to sleep with me tonight? Mitra tells me you're very good at licking a girl's ass and I happen to love having my ass licked."

"Suvarna I would like very much to do both of those things with you tonight."

"Mitra is it OK to use that oil you made up as a lube. If Jean does as good a job licking my ass as you say he can I want him put more than his tongue in it."

"There is nothing in that oil that you couldn't put on a salad and eat. I'll go get you some, and bring it to your room. If you use it as a lubricant don't overdo it. That warm tingling sensation you felt during the meditation was because I put a pinch of cayenne pepper in it."

"Just leave it on the nightstand next to the bed. We're heading for the bathroom to get cleaned up. Jean have you ever given somebody an enema?"

"No I haven't but I'm willing to learn how."

"I'll be very happy to show you how to give one and receive one. Come on, let's go get started. You head for the bathroom and I'll go get the enema bag."

Suvarna retrieved the enema bag from the other bathroom and took it to the one where Jean was waiting.

"You watch what I do and when I finish with you then you can do the same thing to me. We will do this twice to be sure we're thoroughly cleaned out. Then we'll get in the shower and wash each other."

"All of you seem to take a lot of baths."

"That's because we have a lot of sex and we like being clean when we do it. It's also great fun. Sex doesn't just happen in a bed Jean. We usually give each other massages in the afternoon and when we finish we need to wash the oil off. It's especially important to be clean if you're going to have anal sex. I've become a really big fan of having my ass fucked. The orgasms I have are more intense than ones I have when my pussy is getting fucked. Now get down on your hands and knees."

When they finished with their enemas they bathed each other in the shower and explored each other's body. Suvarna knelt to wash his cock and balls then rinsed him and began to suck his cock. It was already half hard and she had it fully erect in no time. She pushed her mouth onto more of his shaft each time she pulled back and moved forward with her head until her lips touched his pubes and she had him completely inside her mouth. She slid slowly back and released him then looked up at him and said, "You have a very nice cock Jean. It's the same length as Prem's but a little thicker. I can't wait to feel it in my ass."

They got out of the shower and dried each other then headed for the bedroom.

"Jean would you be a dear and rub some of this moisturizer all over me. It makes me feel nice and smooth and it's a good way for you to get to know my body better."

He took his time rubbing the fragrant lotion on her, pausing to kiss each part of her as he applied it. He spent several minutes with her breasts. "Suvarna you have beautiful breasts. All of you do even though they are different for each of you. Yours are shaped perfectly. They're nice and round with very pretty nipples and they keep their shape even when you're lying on your back. I love the way they move and how soft and warm they are." His fingers were lightly sliding over them as he talked to her. He pursed his lips around her nipple and gently sucked on it.

"Ohhhh Jean yes, love my titties. I've allowed them to be neglected for far too long. I never realized how much I enjoy having them caressed and sucked. Play with them Jean, show them how much you love them."

She was moaning and cooing as he continued to fondle, lick and suck her breasts until the nipples were fully distended and erect. He rubbed the lotion on them with his thumb and finger and gently pinched and pulled them.

He moved to her feet and worked up each leg, saving her pussy for last. "I'm really a fan of this bald pussy look you all have. Like your tits each one of your pussies is similar but unique. The size and prominence of your clit and the way the hood is formed around it is different but beautiful for each of you. The colors and shapes of your labia are fascinating."

He rubbed the lotion on her mound, her upper thighs and along each outer lip down to her ass cheek as he examined her like she was a priceless work of art.

"Jean the way you and Prem look at me can almost make me cum sometimes. I really regret that I waited so long to discover how wonderful making love is. I wasted a lot of time. I hope you never lose your youthful enthusiasm for it. You're quite good at it you know."

He bent his head down and sucked her clit into his mouth and licked it with the tip of his tongue. She drew in a quick deep breath and let out a moan as she pulled her legs up and spread them wide.

"Jean, keep doing that. Work your way down until you get to my asshole. Take your time. Suck and lick every part of me. Nibble on my labia and pull on them with your teeth, let me feel your lips slide over them as you stretch them. Make me wet. Make me cum. I really want to cum for you Jean. I want you to see it; to watch a woman have an orgasm that you have given to her."

He followed her directions very well as he explored her entire crotch with his mouth. She put her hands under her knees and pulled her legs up until her thighs were practically lying on the sides of her chest giving him unrestricted access to her pussy. His tongue busied itself with every part of her exposed crotch. Her juices began to seep out of her open vagina. He licked them up with broad laps of his tongue then deposited the delicious fluid along with his own saliva onto her clit so it could ooze back down her slit to fulfill one of her requests; he was making her wet.

"Suvarna use your hand to rub your clit the way it feels good to you. I'm going to put my mouth over your vagin so I can stick my tongue as far inside as I can. Then together we will make you cum."

She moved her right hand from behind her knee down to her slit and began to rub her sensitive clit with her index and middle finger. She rubbed them down her lips to coat them with her secretions then returned them to her clit. She rubbed slowly at first until Jean's mouth covered her hole. Almost involuntarily she moved her hand faster. When he started licking her she sped up some more.

"Ohhh fuck Jean, I'm trying to make this last and I can't. My body won't let me. You've got me so turned on I can't control myself. Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh Jean yes baby yes, keep licking me. I feel it starting way down deep. Ohhhh yes do that again. Yes just like that. Ohhhh, goddamn that feels sooooo goooood."

Her fingers were a blur as they rubbed her clit unmercifully. She felt his tongue stretch out and push into her gaping vagina. Her stomach muscles clinched spasmodically. Her head dropped back. She stopped rubbing letting her hand fall to her side. "OOOHHHHHH... GODDDD... JEAN, I'MMMM CUMMMING." Her hips pushed up trying to drive his tongue deeper into her as her orgasm spread like little tornadoes whirling through her entire body. He continued to hold his mouth to her open hole and swallow her juices until he felt her go limp.

He slid back and her legs lowered down flat on the bed. She was breathing deeply and steadily. Her eyes were closed.

"Suvarna, right now this moment, looking at you; I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I will remember this for a very long time."

"Oh Jean what a sweet thing to say. I think you've fallen under our spell. We are a band of love gypsies and we spread it to everybody we come in contact with. It began with me asking Prem to teach me how to love and now it's captured Mitra and Vitesha. I suppose you couldn't be around us without feeling it too."

"I can see why you bathe so much now. My face is covered in your pussy juice."

"So is my crotch. I'm surprised we don't have to change the sheets. Come on, let's go take a quick shower and come right back here. That was only the first round. This bout is scheduled for twelve but I have a feeling it will end sooner with a knockout."

They stood under the cool water in the shower and played with each other like kids. Kissing and touching as if they had known each other for years. It was a warm summer night but air conditioning had been installed when the house was renovated, an almost unheard of luxury in the French countryside, especially in a house built in 1875.

When they returned to the bed she lay face down and put a pillow under her hips. "Jean I believe it's time for you to show me your ass licking skills. If you think that last orgasm I had was fantastic just wait until you see how I go off when I have an anal orgasm."

He lay between her legs with his head above her ass and began to kiss the back of her thighs and all over her cheeks, saying things to her in French as he ran his hands over her legs and lower back. "Vitesha likes it when I talk sexy in French."

"I can see why. You could make ordering a Big Mac and fries sound sexy. You may continue as long as you like."

"Put your hands on your ass and spread it apart for me. Show me how much you want this. Open yourself up to me."

She not only spread her ass cheeks apart but also raised her hips up and wiggled her ass from side to side. "Jean, please lick my ass. Put your soft lips on my puckered little anus and use your wet tongue to make me feel wonderful. If you make my little ass feel really good I'll let you put your big hard cock in it so I can make you feel good too. Would you like that Jean? Do you want my tight hot ass wrapped around your cock? Don't you think it would be fun to push it in and out of me until you sprayed your thick white cream deep inside me?"

His answer was his mouth on her asshole and the first slow lick of his tongue.

"Ooooohh yessss Jean. That's what I want. Oh Jean, you're making me feel so good. Love me Jean, love my pretty pink hole with your warm wet tongue."

Without either of them intending it their intimate performance transmuted in to a spontaneous meditation. Both of them let go of their minds and sank into the pure erotic sensations of what he was doing to her. From the viewpoint of a disinterested onlooker they seemed to be engaging in behavior that most people would find obscene and repulsive. But to them, it had become an expression of pure love, a form of devotion. The next act in their little play, sodomy, considered a perversion by many in civilized society, would take them simultaneously deeper into debauchery and higher into an articulation of mystic unification.

"Jean I could continue doing this for hours but it's time we moved on to the next item on our agenda. I think it's time you put your cock in my ass but first I want it in my mouth."

She slid down until her head was in front of his groin as they both lay on their sides. His cock was already hard as it had been throughout the long session of licking her ass. She wrapped her hand around his balls then engulfed the head of his warm cock and sucked on it. Her other hand moved across his hip and pulled him to her to indicate that she wanted him to fuck her mouth however if felt good to him. He quickly got the message and slowly pushed it in and withdrew it in a steady rhythm. His hand moved to the back of her head and he gently pulled it toward him as the length of his strokes increased. They both could feel the head extend into her throat as he progressed to fitting his entire cock in her mouth on the push and leaving only the head in on the pull.

Mitra had spoken the truth when she said that it was becoming impossible to love one more than another. As much as she loved doing this with Prem she could not deny that her elevated state of pleasure now was the equal of that which she experienced with him. She knew that he felt the same way when he was with Mitra or Vitesha. Instead of this being a source of jealousy or envy or hurt, it became a source of joy to realize that it wasn't whom you loved that was of primary importance but the love itself that was essential.

"Jean despite the fact that I am really enjoying doing this with you I want to feel you in my ass and your cock is so ready to do that. Later I'll go get one of the others to come lick my ass while I continue sucking your lovely cock. Now we need to decide whether I should be on my back for ass fucking or do you want to do me doggy."

"That's a very difficult decision. Since this is my first time I think I would prefer the classical position of doggy as you refer to it."

"OK, do you want me on hands and knees or lying over a pillow so you can lay on top of me once we get going."

"Which way gets my cock deepest inside you?"

"That would be hands and knees."

She reached over and picked up the bottle of oil that Mitra had put on the nightstand and handed it to him.

"After all that wonderful prep work you did on my asshole with your tongue I'm more than ready for this so just pour some of that oil on me and your cock and push it in. Once you're in all the way, hold still in case I need to adjust a little."