Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got on his knees behind them and spread his legs until his cock was level with Vitesha's crotch and moved forward. Suvarna pushed up on Vitesha's ass to make room for him. His cock was now between a mouth and a pussy, a new and very enjoyable experience for him. He didn't have to move, Suvarna licked the underside of his shaft while Vitesha slid her slick lips over the top, moaning softly as she rocked back and forth. They kept this up for several minutes.

"Jean I think you and Vitesha have reached the point where the oil is at the stage that's perfect for fucking her ass." She pushed him back a little then encircled his shaft with her hand and guided the head to Vitesha's anus. "Are you ready for this Vitesha?"

"Ohhhh God Yes Suvarna. Put it in me Jean, put it in and push it slowly as deep as you can."

Suvarna held his cock until she felt him press forward and she saw the pink helmet disappear into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh Yessssss Jean just like that. Ooooohhhh stretch my tight little pink ass until you fill me up."

As his cock slid deeper into her it carried the oil to parts of her as yet untouched by it and she felt the tingling sensation spreading through her like an orgasm. It felt so good that she had to quit licking Suvarna so she could concentrate on it. All three of them were intently fixated with watching or feeling his cock penetrate her fully. As the base neared her ass Suvarna used her hands to spread Vitesha's cheeks further apart to allow every millimeter to enter her.

"Vitesha, seeing Jean's cock buried in your ass is the most erotic sight I've ever witnessed. Your tightly stretched ring around his shaft is a thing of beauty. Having done it myself not long ago I know exactly what you're feeling."

"Oh God Suvarna it feels so good I can hardly breathe. He hasn't even started fucking me yet and I'm already about to cum."

"That's a feeling I recommend you get used to because I lost count of how many times I came before he stopped fucking my ass. I'll see if I can help you with your first one."

Suvarna's mouth moved to cover Vitesha's clit and her tongue began to lick it firmly. It took less than thirty seconds for Vitesha to climax. She stifled her scream by covering Suvarna's slit with her mouth as she trembled and felt her rectum throb around Jean's cock. Jean had yet to move.

"Jesus Suvarna if you two can do that to me without him even moving I think I'm going to be in trouble."

"It's the best trouble you can be in Vitesha, wait until his cock and that oil really stretch your rectum and warm it up. You'll think his cock is the most fantastic thing you've ever put in your body. Jean, it's time to show her what ass fucking is all about. Take it slow and let her feel each long stroke."

Jean pulled back and Suvarna watched his thick cock slide out of Vitesha's ass. Her vagina was opening as well and drops of her juice fell on Suvarna's face. She moved her mouth to her opening to suck it directly from her. Vitesha began to moan. "Vitesha you have the sweetest pussy, now be nice and give me some more of that delicious juice of yours." She stuck her tongue in her vagina to wiggle it around then retracted it and sucked hard just as Jean's cock slid back inside her ass.

"Oh God Suvarna you two are making me crazy. I've never had my pussy sucked and my ass fucked at the same time before. This is incredible."

Jean increased the speed of his strokes and Suvarna got into a rhythm with him where she sucked on Vitesha's pussy while he was pulling back and licked his cock while he was pushing it back in. Vitesha was getting wetter with every stroke. On the next cycle she started licking his balls when he bottomed out. Vitesha had regained enough composure to return to licking Suvarna's slit while she and Jean assaulted her crotch but that didn't last long. The combination of his cock sliding in and out of her tingling ass and Suvarna's tongue licking her pussy was pushing her once again to another climax. A few minutes later her incoherent grunts and rough breathing indicated she was in the midst of an orgasm that practically filled Suvarna's mouth with her juice.

"Vitesha you cum so good. If you hadn't stopped sucking my clit I would have cum with you." Suvarna slid down and somehow managed to turn around so she was still lying underneath Vitesha but now they were face to face. "Kiss me Vitesha. Taste your sweet nectar on my lips." Suvarna wrapped her arms around her mashing their breasts against each other while they started kissing. Their tongues danced together first in one mouth then in the other.

When Suvarna changed positions she had spread her legs and now Vitesha was lying on top of Suvarna between her legs. Jean had leaned forward and was lying on Vitesha's back with his hands on the bed to avoid putting too much weight on Suvarna. This actually made it easier for him to fuck Vitesha with more speed. As he increased the tempo of his stroking, both women felt the impact of his hips slamming into Vitesha's ass.

Suvarna moved her hands down to Vitesha's ass cheeks and pulled them apart as Jean continued to fuck her hot ass. He was plunging into her as deep as he could go with each thrust. Her rectum had adjusted to his hard cock so that she felt nothing but pure unadulterated pleasure from his fucking her.

"Oh Vitesha my love, you're there aren't you. You've reached the same spot he put me in before where nothing has ever felt better than what you're experiencing now. Vitesha I love you so much. I'm feeling this with you as he takes you higher and higher. Jean, you should really try to cum for us soon. The next orgasm Vitesha has is really going to rock her world and you should cum with her."

He sped up his movements to a furious pace then slammed into her hard and stopped. "OHHHH GODDDD Jean you're cumming in my ass." Suvarna let go of Vitesha's cheeks and held her close.

"That's it baby cum with him, let me feel it. Vitesha's rectum started pumping his cock with a series of convulsive pulsations as Jean's hot cum spurted deep inside her. Suvarna could feel her stomach flexing on top of her own as Vitesha's seismic orgasm roared through her. They stayed in the same position for several minutes as all of them slowly recovered.

Jean finally rose up and withdrew his deflating cock from Vitesha who continued to lie on top of Suvarna as small tremors coursed through her. In a few minutes they headed for the bathroom to get ready for going to sleep. When they had finished they both decided to sleep with Jean so they went back to the bedroom and crawled back into bed with him.

"Jean, have you ever slept with two women before?"

"No, it is one more thing I will experience with you for the first time."

Vitesha reached over and turned out the light then snuggled up next to him.