Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to give you a little trial run of what it feels like to have a cock up your ass. Are you ready."

I stopped licking Janelle long enough to say yes and felt the head of the dildo push into my ass. She had done a very good job with her fingers to get me ready and I was having such a good time eating Janelle that I had no problem whatsoever with the cock sliding into me. She had gotten about three inches into me when Janelle had another orgasm and gushed pussy juice into my mouth. Suvarna took this opportunity while I was distracted with Janelle's pussy to insert more of the artificial penis into my rectum. I felt her squirt a little more lube on the dildo and then we both resumed what we were doing.

A few more minutes was all it took to get the dildo fully inserted into my ass. I had to admit that it did feel good. Especially since my own cock's reaction was to become rock hard.

"Prem lay back down flat on the bed."

As I did so she leaned forward and laid on top of me. She held still for a minute then started to slowly withdraw the dildo about half way before sliding it back in. She went slow to get me used to being fucked. My mouth needed a break so I inserted two fingers into Janelle's sopping vagina and began to rub her g-spot. I gradually picked up speed until she started panting and soon felt her cunt contract around my fingers in another orgasm.

"Suvarna I think Janelle's ready to have some cock inside her."

She slowly withdrew the dildo from me completely and allowed me to move up and get in position to insert my rigid cock into Janelle's hot vagina. As wet as she was I had no trouble sliding my cock completely into her but I was singularly aware of how tight her young pink passage was. Another characteristic of teenage cooze that I had forgotten about. I was going to have to go very slowly when I started stroking her or I would bust a nut in no time.

"OK Suvarna Janelle has her cock right where she wants it. Your turn."

I felt the dildo press against my anus then slip through my sphincter as Suvarna returned it to my rectum. Her repositioning of it caused my cock to pulse, which in turn caused Janelle to squeeze and release her marvelously snug vagina around me.

"Prem you start fucking Janelle so I can get a feel for what I need to do while you're moving."

I pulled back and my hips pushed back against Suvarna so she pulled back too. She finally figured out that if she stayed in one place her dildo entered me when my cock withdrew from Janelle. We established a nice rhythm that was good for all of us. She leaned forward after a few minutes and spoke softly into my ear.

"Prem does this let you know how OK I am with having all these people here with us? Do you need any more proof of how much I love you than my being here with you while you fuck this pretty teenage girl? Can you think of any other woman who would encourage the man she loved to do this?"

What she was saying certainly addressed my earlier concern but it also implied a question she did not verbalize: Would Sandy do this?

"Oh Suvarna, my precious love, as long as you are still breathing there is no other woman."

"Then let's fuck this beautiful young doll together and show her what true love looks like. Close your eyes. Don't think about either one of us. Feel the sensations and breathe with them. Let my love flow through this hard cock that's in you and add your love to it as it streams into her tight hot pussy. Help her feel the power of our love. Take her to where we are."

She began to rub my shoulders and the back of my neck to relax the tension. The cadence of my movements changed until a bridge seemed to form between us; a sexual connection that ran from Suvarna's vagina all the way to the depths of Janelle's. My stroking became steady and effortless. My attention balanced between the sensations produced by the cock inside me and the exquisite tightness of Janelle's hot pink folds that encased my own cock.

Janelle began to moan softly. French words soon joined the moaning. I felt her legs pull up as she bent her knees and spread them apart as widely as she could to take me to the very bottom of her sex. She was so wet that her juices were leaking out of her onto my balls and I heard squishing sounds each time my cock plowed back into her pink furrow. Her breathing became more rapid and her hips pushed forward each time my cock refilled her. The moaning increased its intensity as she climbed steadily to her peak.

"Oh Prem I'm going to cum for you again. Don't rush it. Keep loving me just as you are. Let me ascend into it like rising in a balloon. Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh yessss I feel it Prem, I'm cumming for you."

She sank into her orgasm like she was in quicksand and let it completely engulf her. It slowly dispersed all through her body then reassembled in her vagina. What that beautiful pink organ did next is beyond my ability to even imagine much less describe. I had never felt anything as wonderful as what her pussy was doing to my cock. It took every ounce of control I possessed to keep from exploding into her and filling her with cum.

"Mon Dieu! Mon Dieu! Je vous aime! Ohhhhhhh Prem I feel your love. N'arrete surtout pas, alors! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

I couldn't tell if she was still in the throes of her first climax or if she had shifted gears and accelerated into another one but what she was doing to my cock was the new high point in my sexual experience. Suvarna sensed what was happening and held still.

I tried not to move either and made a supreme effort to control my ejaculatory reflex. Slowly the heavenly sensations my cock was experiencing subsided. However Janelle seemed to be newly energized by the massive orgasm and said, "Encore mon amour! Give me more Prem. Fill me with love. Je t'adore, je t'adore. Fuck me Prem."

I had adjusted a little to her tightness so each stroke didn't come quite as close to triggering my own orgasm. This combined with the copious amount of her juice allowed me to get back to the same rhythm we were in before. She had changed though. All tension in her was gone. She opened her body and spirit to me the same way Vitesha had done and I felt her total surrender to our lovemaking. Her face was an expression of pure joy. She loved what we were doing to her and she loved us for doing it. She seemed to be able to synchronize her impulse to climax with me and allow me to take her to another orgasm rather than trying to get there herself.

I was delighted to oblige her. Suvarna was getting better with using her cock too. It actually felt more like I was being fucked this time instead of just something sliding in and out of me. I kept the pace somewhat leisurely for a few minutes but I could tell we were getting closer again. I decided not to let this orgasm creep up on us and began to fuck her more vigorously. Suvarna picked up her pace as well. Up until now I had kept my forearms on the bed beside Janelle to put my weight on but it was time to embrace her so I slid them under her and pulled her tightly to me. She responded by wrapping hers around me.

The look on her face changed from love to lust and she began to moan. I increased my thrusting to maximum speed then lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her. That was all we needed. Her arms squeezed me and her stomach muscles flexed. I pushed my cock all the way inside her and stopped. Suvarna did the same to me burying the cock in my rectum. This time her orgasm started and stayed in her cunt. With the first spurt of my cum she started doing what she had done before only more so. The sensation of cumming was further intensified by the presence of the cock in my ass. My rectum was contracting spasmodically around the foreign object causing my prostate to do the same as I spewed out a massive volume of cum in what felt like a steady stream.

I heard Suvarna's voice telling me, "That's it my love, give it to her. Give it all to her. Fill her to overflowing with our love. Take her where she's never been before."

I don't know who was taking whom but all of us seemed to reach a place none of us had been before. It was overwhelming.

Suvarna withdrew the dildo from my ass and began to remove the harness. I continued to lie on top of Janelle with my cock still in her incredible pussy as it slowly and reluctantly deflated. God how I wished men could be multi-orgasmic like women. I wanted to stay in her all night and never stop fucking her. I forced myself to pull away from her and roll over on my side next to her.

No sooner did I do this that Suvarna took my place between Janelle's spread legs.

"Janelle you wouldn't mind if I sucked out all this wonderful cum Prem put in you would you?"

"Not at all Suvarna. Help yourself."

I watched as Suvarna glued her mouth to the opening of Janelle's vagina and begin to suck on her. Janelle's hand came down to press on her lower stomach to encourage the pearly liquid to flow out of her into Suvarna's hungry mouth. There must have been a huge amount of cum in her because it took a while for Suvarna to be satisfied that she had extracted every last drop. By then Janelle had responded to this oral loving and was making sounds that indicated she was close to yet another orgasm. Suvarna moved her mouth to her clit and sucked it inside. It didn't take long before Janelle came again.

Suvarna crawled up and lay beside Janelle so she was in the middle. She reached over and turned out the light.

"Suvarna I've never been in love with anybody before but I am now; with both of you. I've had a crush on somebody before but that was nothing compared to what you shared with me tonight. This was the most wonderful thing I've ever known. Thank you very much for doing this with me."

"My beautiful sweet young lover you are so welcome. That's what love is for, to share so that it grows and spreads. I don't have much time left but I promise you I will love you for as long as I live and keep you in my heart."

"Turn over Suvarna and lie on your side."

Suvarna rolled on to her side facing away from Janelle. The young girl moved closely against her and moved Suvarna's hair up to expose the back of her neck then put her lips on her. "Little tumor feel my kiss and know that I don't wish you any harm. Please don't hurt my friend. Please, please don't harm her. Don't take her away from me so soon. Can't you feel how much everybody loves her and wants her to be with them? Won't you please let us have her for a while longer? Don't kill her little tumor, please, please don't kill her."

I moved over behind her and put my arm around her as she started sobbing. Her plaintive pleas moved me to tears as well. I didn't have to see Suvarna's face to know that she was crying too. We all just lay there and cried with her as her tears rolled down onto Suvarna's neck. For the second night in a row I would go to sleep with my heartstrings tied in knots. I remembered what Sandy had said when I first told her what Anne had asked me to do. I would come home wounded from loving somebody so much and having to watch them die so soon. If this is the price I have to pay then so be it.