Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh oui ma cherie, mon amour. This is why I love you both so much. You do such wonderful things to me."

I picked up the bottle of lube and poured some at the top of Janelle's ass crack. It slowly ran down and when it reached her anus I used my index finger to push it into her. I withdrew it and waited for some more to arrive then pressed it in again. Each time I did this my finger went deeper. I poured a little more on her and repeated pushing it into her until she felt sufficiently lubricated. I closed the bottle and laid it down. This time I inserted two fingers into her tight little hole.

She drew in a breath sharply. "Just relax Janelle." Suvarna softly told her. "The more you open yourself and want it the better it will feel." She kissed her and I felt the tight ring lose some of its tension. She moaned softly and her little puckered hole slackened some more. I slowly sawed my fingers in and out a few times then turned them to begin stretching her. I used my thumb to press against the opening of her vagina and felt her juices flowing.

My fingers spread apart as I withdrew them to stretch her some more then pressed them back in to their full length. I kept this up for several minutes until her sphincter seemed fully relaxed.

I removed my fingers and her little hole stayed open for a bit as I picked up the bottle of lube and poured some directly on her anus. I moved up and got on my knees behind her. "Janelle pull your knees up and raise your hips." When her pelvis was a few inches above Suvarna's I told her to stop. Her asshole was aligned with my impossibly hard cock due to the combined effects of the Viagra and what I had been doing to her.

"Are you ready Janelle? Do you want to feel my hard cock in your tight hot ass?"

"Ummmhh oui Prem. I'm ready. Please put your wonderful cock in my ass. Go slowly so I can feel you stretching me."

"Suvarna pull her cheeks apart and squeeze them gently to help her relax."

I placed the head of my cock on her anus and poured the lube on it. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and pressed forward as slowly as I could. I felt the tip penetrate her just slightly and I paused a few seconds. I pushed again and the head slid in and opened up her anus to contain it. She moaned and breathed deeply. I drizzled a few more drops of lube on my shaft then pushed forward again.

She squeezed my shaft reflexively. "Relax Janelle. Breathe deeply and keep kissing Suvarna."

I pushed again and another inch slid into her. This time the tightening lasted only a few seconds until she relaxed. I poured a few more drops of lube on my shaft then eased it up her hot rectum another inch. The squeezing was only for a second. One more inch and I had a little more than half my cock in her. I slowly pulled it back an inch or so then pushed forward to where I was.

"Janelle use your hand to rub your clit."

She reached back and I could feel her fingers begin to rub across her sensitive nub and continue on to her lips to massage her whole pussy. I kept slowly stroking her a little at a time to let her experience what it felt like to be fucked in her hot tight rectum. Each time I pushed back in I went a little further inside her. I poured a little more lube on my shaft and sat the bottle back on the bed. I pulled back a little further this time and waited for the little squeeze of her sphincter. Then I pushed steadily forward and didn't stop until my entire cock was buried inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh Prem yessssss. You're in me all the way now and it feels wonderful. Don't move. Stay like you are and just let me feel your hot cock inside me. Ooooohhh! It's throbbing. Keep it in me and let me rub myself until I cum. I want to cum for you Prem. I want you to feel me climax on your cock with my tight ass."

Her fingers moved faster as she rubbed her twat from one end to the other, dipping them into her juicy vagina before returning them to her clit. Suvarna was massaging her ass cheeks and squeezing them. She began to moan loudly and then stopped. Her rectum began pulsating around my cock as her orgasm overtook her. She shook as the overwhelming sensations of her first anal climax wracked her body. She collapsed and her pelvis lay against Suvarna's. This caused my cock to slide out about half way.

"Ohhhh Prem take it out or I won't be able to stop cumming."

I pulled out of her and she continued to tremble on top of Suvarna who was rubbing her back to calm her. "You're OK baby just let it happen."

"Oh Suvarna I've never felt anything that powerful. I didn't think I could even breathe. It was fantastic."

"I'll tell you a little secret. It gets better each time you do it."

"I don't know if I'll be able to take it if it gets better than what I just felt."

"Trust me baby, you will. And you'll love it. Just wait until you've done it a couple of times then I'll let you use some of Mitra's special oil. That will really blow your socks off. Do you want to stop for a while?"

"No, I want to do it again. This time I want Prem to fuck me. I want him to cum in me. I want to feel his hot sperm deep in my ass and make me cum like I just did."

"Would you like to change positions?"

"What position would you like me in?"

"Would you like to lay between my legs and lick my ass while Prem is fucking you?"

"Ooooohhh yes that would be fabulous."

Janelle rolled off Suvarna so she could turn over. She laid on her stomach and put a pillow under her hips then spread her legs. Janelle moved up until her face was close to Suvarna's ass then got on her knees with her ass in the air. I moved up behind her on my knees. "Janelle I hope you don't mind but seeing your beautiful pussy stuck up in the air like that makes me want to lick it a little before I get back to your ass."

"That's OK Prem. You go right ahead and lick it as much as you want."

Her slit was still wet from her previous orgasm. Her juices coated my tongue as I licked from her clit up to her asshole. I was absolutely in love with her pussy. I couldn't wait until she got her waxing. I would spend the rest of our time in St. Loubes with my head between her legs if her bald twat looked any better than it did now. My lips and tongue played with her for several minutes pulling on her labia and sticking my tongue in her vagina. All the time I listened to Suvarna telling her what she wanted her to do to her ass. Janelle was a fast learner because I soon heard Suvarna's breathing change and she had to stop giving her directions so she could moan and vocally express what Janelle was doing to her.

I stuck two fingers in her vagina and rubbed her g-spot for a while and when she began to squirm I took them out and moved back into position behind her to get ready to fuck her ass. I still couldn't get enough of her amazing pussy so I spent some time rubbing the head of my dick all over it. I smeared precum on her clit then up one side of her and back down the other.

"Ohhhhh Prem, you're teasing me. I want your cock in my ass. Won't you please put it in my ass?"

I poured a little of the lube on my cock then touched the tip to her anus.

"Oooooh Yesssss. That's what I want. Go ahead Prem. I'm ready. Let me feel you slide into me and fill me."

I pushed forward and the head slipped in. This time there was no tightening. I eased a little of the shaft into her and still felt no resistance. I began to saw it in and out slowly, increasing the depth a little with each thrust. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back to me as I pressed forward and pushed her away as I pulled back. Soon I was fucking her at a steady pace and she seemed to be at ease with my penetrations.

We continued this way for several minutes until she began to make grunting sounds and her breathing got faster. I leaned forward and put my hands on her breasts and held them as I picked up the tempo a little.

"Janelle lower your hips down so you're laying flat on the bed."

She slid her knees back and slowly lowered her hips. I lay on top of her. I could fuck her harder and faster like this as well as get deeper inside her. I could also feel her ass cheeks rub the side of my cock as I pulled back to leave only the head in and pushed forward to bury it in her completely. She grunted hard each time I bottomed out in her.

"Are you ready Janelle? Do you want to feel my hot cum spray deep inside your tight little ass?"

"Ohhh, Ohhh, OHHH yes Prem do it for me. Give me your cum while I squeeze your hard cock with my ass."

I could feel my orgasm start as my cock swelled and my balls churned. One last deep thrust and the first blast erupted from the tip and flowed into her.

"OHHHHH PREM YESSSS, just like that. I feel it shooting into me. Give me more, please give me more."

Her ass was clamping and releasing in the same rhythm as my discharges. She pushed her hips up and back to accept each spurt, her legs trembled as another powerful orgasm swept through her.

"Oh Prem don't pull out. Stay inside me. Suvarna was right it is better this time. I don't want to stop cumming." Her hand moved to her clit and rubbed it in an effort to prolong the ecstatic sensations. Her rectum continued to spasm around my cock.

Finally she slowly calmed down with little jerks continuing for a couple of minutes. I pulled back and eased my cock out of her. She moaned in protest as it left her. I sat back and looked at her. Her orgasm faded and she relaxed completely with her head still lying on Suvarna's ass as a pillow. Her breathing was deep and easy. My cum began to ooze out of her ass and run down over her pussy. As I sat there and watched it my cock began to stiffen again instead of completing its deflation. I had to will myself to get out of the bed and go to the bathroom or else I would start fucking her ass again.

In the bathroom I washed my cock and balls in cold water until my erection subsided enough for me to pee then headed back to the bedroom. I found Suvarna and Janelle in a side by side sixty-nine so I sat in a chair and watched them pleasure each other while I wondered what I had done to deserve being allowed to spend all my time with two women who loved to cum as much as these two.

Words were superfluous to their communication. Delicately synchronized movements conveyed all the information they would need to instill pleasure and extract delight from each other. Intricate equations of pressure, duration, intensity, length, curvature, direction and sensual effect were solved effortlessly and instantly with a rare precision in order to choreograph this ballet of fingers, tongues, lips and breath.

Their vulvas had become capable of responding to the slightest influence so the complex sequences could be echoed back and forth between them with subtle variations introduced in exactly appropriate detail. It was a sexual pas de deux being composed as they danced it. It has been said that dancing is the greatest art form because the dancer is not only the artist but the art itself.

I watched in spellbound fascination as they brought themselves to climax again and again, their bodies trembling and hands caressing each other while one orgasm seemed to flow through both of them simultaneously. It was one of the most beautiful performances I had ever witnessed. Far removed from the panting, clawing, grunting copulation of animals it was instead a living work of art, a prayer made flesh. Some would have called it pornographic but it was actually the ultimate expression of love. Yes it was erotic but the sex was merely a way to convey the bliss from one to the other.

I was extremely happy for both of them. Janelle finally had the opportunity to indulge uninhibitedly in the joys of Sapphic love without having to sneak around to do it or be tentative or apprehensive about it. She could fully participate in this act and discover how magnificent love is and what heights of rapture it could take you to. Suvarna spent these exquisite moments in joy without a single thought of her tragic fate. Together they shared their ecstasy, each giving and receiving what the other required in a divine unselfishness.

I still couldn't quite believe how in such a short amount of time this adorable young woman had come to love us in the same way that we loved each other. Mitra said that we had formed a field around us only this wasn't an electro-magnetic phenomenon but a love-meditation field. All who are inside it are affected and it becomes stronger with each additional person.

Finally a powerful orgasm elicited a long and deep moaning sigh from Janelle and induced a similar reaction from Suvarna to signal the end of this marathon of mutual oral gratification. They rolled gently onto their backs and breathed deeply and contentedly.

"Bravo ladies. I have never seen two more beautiful people engage in a more beautiful duet of lovemaking in my life. You were both magnificent. I would demand an encore but we have an appointment and we need to get ready for it." I walked to the bed and kissed each of them passionately. The taste of the other's pussy permeated their mouths and began to make my cock stiffen. I pulled Suvarna up and out of the bed then got Janelle on her feet. "Come along now, let's go take a shower and get ready to go to the salon."

The waxing appointment was very enjoyable. A woman in her mid thirties did my treatment. She spoke little English but was delighted to have a male customer. She smiled constantly and said things in French that I guessed were directions for what she wanted me to do next. She was very gentle and took her time working on my balls and around the base of my cock. When it stiffened in her hand she hummed softly and moved her fingers up and down it very slowly. I don't know if this was entirely necessary but I wasn't going to complain about it. After all the hair had been removed she rubbed astringent on me then applied a cool lotion that contained menthol and cucumber extract.

I was anxious to get back to the maison so I could explore Janelle's denuded crotch but by the time we did some shopping for groceries it was time for our late afternoon massages followed by dinner. Mitra was an excellent cook. Not in Anthony's league but still very good. Helping her prepare dinner was another form of meditation. It was sinking into my brain that meditation really wasn't about what you did but how you did the ten thousand things. Enlightened or not you still needed to chop wood and carry water.

The evening meditation was done sitting on pillows facing your partner with your cock buried in her pussy. Mitra suggested this would be a good time for Jean and Janelle to do this for each other so they could learn to do it after we left. Suvarna and Vitesha used a double-ended dildo to do it.

She helped the other two couples get in the correct position and told them what to do. She spent a little extra time with Jean and Janelle and told them not to think of this as sex but as a way to express their love. "Show each other what you have learned by being here. Don't be afraid to love each other. You both know how to do this. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You have a very special connection to each other. Enjoy it."

As soon as Mitra lowered herself onto my rigid cock my breathing began to slow and my body seemed to merge with hers as her legs went around my hips and crossed behind me. She told me to sit up as straight as I could and she leaned slightly back so there was some distance between our torsos. "Rest your arms on my legs with your palms up. Look deeply into my eyes Prem. Allow the falling sensation to take you as far as you can. Let go completely. Disappear."

Her last word seemed to echo in my head. After about ten deep breaths I began to fall into her. This time I made no attempt to experience it but just let it happen. Soon the sensation slowly dissipated and I felt emptiness inside me and was aware of a sound like wind softly blowing through the tops of tall trees. I was looking into Mitra's eyes but I was not actually seeing anything. I had fallen as far as I could fall. I have no idea how long we stayed this way.

I felt the soft sensation of Mitra's lips touching mine in a kiss as gentle as a butterfly. As the kiss became more intense I felt her arms embrace me. She pulled me to her and her full warm breasts pressed softly into my chest. She was bringing me back as gently and slowly as she could. I raised my arms and put them around her. Her hips pushed forward and I felt my hard cock slide deep inside her. I began to get warm and I could feel my heart begin to beat faster.

I felt sex rushing through me. She started moving her hips back and forth as she squeezed me with her hot vagina, imploring me to fill her with cum. With nothing to block the impulse I complied with her unspoken request and spewed cream into her in a series of long massive spurts. She finally broke our kiss and her head rolled back. She let out a sound that was both a scream and a song and the spasms in her cunt became long protracted embraces around my spurting cock. Sex with Mitra was always surprising. The only constant was that it got better each time.

"Oh Prem my beloved, my precious gentle perfect lover what we just did is called Mahamudra. It is the ultimate meeting of bliss and emptiness. There is no higher state of consciousness. What a rare and beautiful gift we have given each other. How wonderful that we have been allowed to share it with our lovers. This is what I have been waiting for since India. Your kindness and selflessness and trust were the missing ingredients that I needed to experience this."

The only thing that came into my mind was a line from a Van Morrison song, 'and together we will go as one into the mystic'. I had never understood it before. How could you? You have to do it. Suddenly it was obvious, the sound I heard, 'we were born before the wind'. One thing's for sure, she rocked my gypsy soul.

I looked over at the other two couples. They were in the exact same position. Still sitting facing each other but they had their foreheads resting against each other and their eyes were closed. Tears were sliding down Jean and Janelle's faces. Mitra and I extricated ourselves from each other's arms and went over to Jean and Janelle. Mitra put her hand on her back and she began to moan and almost fell backward into Mitra's waiting arms. There was a beautiful smile on her face and she began to speak but Mitra hushed her and softly told her to just stay with the feelings. Jean looked disoriented but soon began to smile and looked at me as if he knew I would reassure him.

Mitra herded us all over to Suvarna and Vitesha and since Vitesha already had her forehead on Suvarna's the rest of us formed a circle around her and did her visualization for her. Tonight's meditation had taken all of us to new levels. The field was strengthened and a reverential silence seemed to have fallen over the entire estate. A gentle breeze blew across the rooftop cooling us and whispering to us.

We split up into our sleeping groups. I wanted to be with Janelle and since I had been with Mitra in the meditation and Suvarna all morning long, Vitesha joined us. That left Jean with Mitra and Suvarna. I didn't know whether to envy him or pity him.

We took another shower before going to bed and I got to experience the supreme pleasure of having two beautiful women bathe me for the second time today. The nature of this bath was completely different than the one this morning. The meditation seemed to have juiced everybody up so Vitesha and Janelle bathed me more like two lap dancers than gentle caregivers. They rubbed their freshly waxed pussies all over me and kept me in a constant state of erection the entire time. Vitesha had dispensed with the little tuft of hair she called a welcome mat and was now completely bald.