Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we hit the sheets the orgy commenced. They took turns riding my stiff cock while the other one sat on my face. I licked and sucked Janelle's fabulous bald twat to two orgasms before I let her switch places. When they had extracted all the cum from me that I had they started on each other. It was well after midnight before we all collapsed from sexual exhaustion.

The next two days passed much the same way. Monsieur Leboux showed up with his plan for correcting all the problems we had identified for him and Suvarna told him about Andre Mercier and his family moving in. She said that Andre would do all future management of the estate and that once the list of items was completed we would no longer require his services as property manager. He looked equally disappointed and relieved to hear this but thanked her for allowing him to be of service in the past.

The day before we were scheduled to leave Janelle started crying during our massage period. "What's the matter Janelle?"

"Today is your last day here and I can't stand the thought of not being with you. Couldn't you please stay a little longer? It's breaking my heart to think that I will never see any of you again."

"Janelle you know we are on a schedule and we have people that are expecting us in the next place we are going. Besides, the Merciers are planning on moving in tomorrow so there will be no place for us to stay."

Mitra of course had the solution, "Suvarna we could ask Madeline if she would allow them to come with us."

Janelle exclaimed, "Yes Suvarna please ask her if we can come with you. Jean and I have not traveled very much and we would love to see your houses. Please, please ask her. I can't bear not being with you."

"Alright I'll ask her. Do you have passports?" You shouldn't need them in Europe but if you want to go to Antigua with us you will need them."

"You would take us all the way to Antigua?"

"My precious young love I would take you and Jean back to New York with me if I could. Of course you can come to Antigua."

"The next place you are going is in France isn't it?"

"Yes it is. Near Lyon."

"We can apply for a passport there. It only takes a few days to get one."

"OK, if Madeline says yes then you can come with us. When do you need to be back for school?"

"Not until the twenty-second of September."

"That's about the time we should be leaving Antigua to get back to New York. I have a business meeting the end of September if all goes well. Let's plan to eat at your bistro tonight so you and Jean can pack for the trip if Madeline says it's all right for you to go. Vitesha do we have room in the car for more luggage?"

"We can put their stuff on top and tie it down and cover it with a tarp. I've been looking at the map and Lyon is about three hundred and fifty miles from here. That's at least a seven-hour trip even if all we do is haul ass. There might be some things we would want to see along the way so can you call your property manager and see if we could meet them at the property on Monday instead of tomorrow?"

"That's a good idea. We can find a hotel somewhere between here and Lyon to spend tomorrow night and go on to Lyon Monday morning. We're not in that much of a rush. The property manager probably doesn't want to spend Sunday evening showing us around anyway."

Suvarna had Jean call the property manager in Lyon and tell them we would not be arriving until Monday. They said that was OK and gave him directions to their office in Lyon so we could meet them there and then they would drive out to the property with us. She also had him send a follow up email in French to confirm. When that was taken care of we got ready and drove into town to the bistro.

The twins couldn't wait to have Suvarna ask Madeline if they could accompany us on our remaining tour of properties. She didn't seem to have a problem with them being gone but she was concerned that they would be an inconvenience for us and an added expense, especially when she found out we were going to fly them to Antigua.

"Madeline, don't be concerned about the expense. Money is the least of my problems. We enjoy having them with us and they've been a big help with the language. I just wish we could take them back to New York with us but I understand they must come back for school. I would take you with us if you would come. When was the last time you had a vacation?"

"I don't even remember. Probably before my husband left us eight years ago. I've been running the restaurant ever since."

"How old are you Madeline?"

"I'm thirty-nine. I had Jean and Janelle when I was nineteen and they will be twenty in October."

"What will you do when they finish school and leave here for a job or to get married and start a family?"

"I will continue to run the shops I suppose."

"Is that what you really want to do with the rest of your life?"

"It is all I can do, cooking and baking is all I know how to do."

"Madeline I want you to consider something while the kids are gone. If you really love cooking and baking then you should be doing it somewhere besides here in this small town. My personal chef in New York is a fantastic cook. He had his own restaurant for years and he's going to have to do something after I die. You would like him. I want you to think about selling this place and coming to New York. I'm pretty sure I can talk Anthony into opening another restaurant if I put up the money and you both could run it and cook in it. You deserve to be doing something wonderful with your life. Will you think about that?"

"I don't know if I can cook well enough to do something like that."

"Aren't there some really good cooking schools in France?"

"Oh oui, especially where you are going next, in Lyon."

"Would you like to attend one of those schools?"

"I don't know if I could get in and I could never afford a school like that."

"I can. And I can get you in to whichever one you wanted. I know you would do very well."

"You would do that for me? Why?"

"I haven't been able to get to know you as well as I would have liked to but I have gotten to know your children. They are wonderful and they would not be that way if you were not wonderful too. I don't have much time left but I do have a lot of money and I want to use it to help people realize their dreams if I can.

If this is something you think you might like to try then just let me know. I may not be around to do this for you but Carl will. The kids can come too. If they want to continue to go to university they can go to any one they want in America. If they want to work in the restaurant they can do that. I have connections, I can get you citizenship very quickly so you won't have to worry about that."

"Oh Anne you are indeed an angel. I cried when I saw what you did for the Merciers and now you offer to do this for my children and me. You are truly a saint. I will think about this while you continue your journey and let you know my decision."

Madeline put her arms around Suvarna and hugged her. Suvarna hugged her back then kissed her passionately. Madeline responded this time with no hesitation. It was a kiss of true friendship, a kiss of reassurance, a kiss of possibilities. "I love you Madeline. Just as I love your children and just as your children love each other. You need not worry about them. We will care for them."

Madeline understood what Suvarna was telling her and she seemed relieved and happy to finally have this unspoken burden lifted from her and resolved. She also felt something she had not felt in long time, the thrill of a lover's kiss. It stirred something deep inside her, something she missed. "Thank you Anne, I love you too."

The kids ran upstairs to pack for the trip and Madeline went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for us. When they returned and we all sat down to eat it didn't feel like we were in a restaurant, it felt like we were at home with our family. I hadn't felt this way since the day I left Sandy and my children to begin this adventure.

Once we returned to the maison we did a meditation then Suvarna's visualization. Jean announced that he and Janelle were so excited about going with us that they wanted to celebrate by making love to each other and wanted all of us to be part of it. After a shower we all met in one of the bedrooms.

It took a while to figure out the logistics of six of us in one bed. Even in a king size bed this took some careful arranging. Mitra positioned Janelle on her back in the center of the bed with Jean lying perpendicular to her hips across the bed. Vitesha lay behind Jean so she could kiss him and rub his neck and shoulders. Mitra lay beside him on the other side. Suvarna and I lay curled up on either side of Janelle so we could kiss her and suck her tits.

Mitra moved in to grasp Jean's cock, which was lying on Janelle's mound. She began to lick the head as she caressed the shaft with her hand. "Janelle use your hand to rub your clit while I get Jean's cock nice and hard for you." Janelle's fingers began to slowly massage her bald pussy as Mitra continued to suck on Jean's stiffening cock.

Suvarna began to suck on Janelle's right breast and I started licking her left one. Jean was lying mostly on his back with his hips turned slightly toward Janelle's pussy between her widespread legs. Vitesha leaned over his head so her tit was on his mouth, which opened wide to suck on it. "Ooooohhh yes my sexy young lover, suck my breast, lick it with your tongue, bite my nipple. Ohhh, Ohhh yes Jean yes, suck me my sweet love."

Janelle's head was on a pillow so she could survey the scene of four people getting her and her brother ready to have sex. Her eyes were opened wide and she was smiling. We all continued in our efforts for several minutes. Vitesha moved over and swung her leg over Jean's face and lowered her pussy to his mouth. "Suck my pussy Jean. Lick it and make it wet while I help Mitra suck your beautiful cock." Mitra relinquished her mouth's confinement of Jean's hard cock and Vitesha lowered her head to engulf it with her own mouth while Mitra began to suck on his balls.

Vitesha made sure to give Jean's cock a sloppy blowjob with lots of saliva flowing down the shaft. She reached over and took Janelle's hand and placed it on his shaft. "Stroke your brother Janelle. Make him feel good as you slide your soft young hand up and down his hard cock. Use your warm palm and nimble fingers to show him how much you love it, how much you want it inside you." She held the head in her mouth and continued to provide the natural lubrication of her spit for Janelle to use as she continued to slowly jerk him off.

She was really getting into stroking him. When her hand was at the base she would encircle his scrotum with her finger and thumb then gently squeeze it to make his sac protrude for Mitra to lick and suck on. Then she would move her hand back up to the head until her fingers touched Vitesha's lips and stroke him faster with short little movements followed by squeezing him just beneath the ridge to cause his head to swell in Vitesha's mouth and emit precum for her to lick off. Jean began to moan into Vitesha's cunt after a few repetitions of this.

"I think Jean is ready for you now." Vitesha removed her mouth from his cock and replaced Janelle's hand with her own. "Jean, turn your hips a little more toward Janelle." When he did this Vitesha started sliding the head up and down Janelle's wet slit. She would insert the head slightly into her vagina then slide it up to her clit where she would rub it on her sensitive pink nub.

From my vantage point I could see the head of his cock oozing precum onto Janelle's clitoris as Vitesha rubbed the tip on it. With no hair on either of them to obstruct the view it was extremely erotic and my cock got hard watching this. Vitesha's eyes were full of lust and there was an expression of pure delight on her face. I briefly thought of how I initially resisted doing anything sexual with her and was so glad that circumstances had altered that misconception.

She pulled his cock back until it was standing straight up in her hand and sucked about half of it into her mouth then pulled off and offered it to Mitra who did the same. After a few strokes in their mouths she placed it at Janelle's opening and pushed it into her pussy half way then continued to slowly jerk him off while he was inside her making sure her fingers rubbed against Janelle's clit while doing so. "Janelle, push down and take him all the way inside you." Both twins moaned when his hard thick cock was buried inside her hot wet cunt.

Mitra's hand encircled his balls, which were slick with saliva. She gently massaged them while his cock was ensconced in Janelle's pussy. "Janelle, rub your clit and move your hips ever so slightly up and down. That's good do it just like that. Now move back a little further each time. Fuck him nice and slow. Keep going, all the way back so he comes out of you each time. I'm going to wrap my hand around him so when you push back down he'll fill you up while my hand slides down his shaft. You fuck him and I'll jerk him off. He'll like that."

I guess he did like that. Who wouldn't? Three beautiful women playing with your cock and balls, what's not to like? Plus he still had his face glued to Vitesha's slit. I was rather amazed that both of them had been able to keep from cumming after all this. Suvarna moved over to kiss Janelle so I quit sucking her tit and moved back behind Vitesha who had her ass over Jean's face right at the edge of the bed.

This was a perfect position to stand in back of her and fuck her. I nudged Jean's head to get him to stop sucking her and when he laid his head back I put my cock at her opening and pushed all the way inside her. She felt so good I just held it in her without moving. My cock flexed and throbbed in her hot pink channel.

I didn't have long to enjoy it because I soon heard Janelle say, "Suvarna they're going to make me cum."

"Then go ahead and cum my sweet love."

"Will you keep kissing me and playing with my tits?"

"If that's what you want me to do then I'll keep doing it."

"Oh yes Suvarna do that and when I cum I want you to hold me tight. I love you and I want to feel you next to me when I have an orgasm."

"Ooooohhhh yes baby I'll be here with you when you cum. You just go right ahead and have your orgasm and I'll keep kissing you the whole time. Oh Janelle I do love you baby, you're the sweetest person I've ever known."

Vitesha asked Janelle, "Do you want to do this sweetie or do you want me to do it for you?"

"Oh Vitesha please you do it. Make me cum. See if you can get Jean to do it with me. I'd love to feel him shoot his hot cream inside me while I climax."

Vitesha and Mitra went to work on Jean in earnest. They took turns sucking him and putting him inside Janelle while they played with his balls and stroked his cock. "Janelle get ready, I think Jean is getting close." She held his cock about half way inside her and jerked him off with rapid strokes. "I feel his cock swelling Janelle it won't be long now." Mitra squeezed his balls and Jean moaned loudly. "Now Janelle I feel his hot sperm pumping through his cock. Cum with him baby. Squeeze him with your wet pussy."

Janelle's hips pressed upward and she let out a loud moan, which Suvarna quickly suppressed with her mouth as her orgasm exploded inside her. Vitesha continued to pump Jean's cock as spurt after spurt of his cum erupted into his sister's hot vagina. She pulled him out and engulfed him with her mouth to suck out a couple of more globs of his white cream then pulled his hips away from Janelle so Mitra could get between her legs and get her mouth on Janelle's pussy.

Her mouth covered her opening as she began to suck the hot load out of her. I don't know if this caused Janelle to cum again or just continue the orgasm she was already having but her hips pressed up again and her legs trembled as Mitra vacuumed Jean's cum from her dripping hole.

"Was that good baby? Was that what you wanted?"

"Oh Suvarna that was incredible. We finally got to make love without fear or shame. I can finally say it out loud: I love you Jean. I love feeling you pour your hot cum into me. It feels so good and right to love each other."

Watching Mitra sucking on Janelle's naked pussy was really getting to me. I started fucking Vitesha's wet twat in an urgent attempt to cum deep inside her. She continued to suck on Jean's cock the whole time. It didn't take long for me to let go of the pent up contents of my prostate and spew hot cum into her quivering cunt.

It was time to split up for sleeping. Suvarna stayed with the twins and Mitra and Vitesha and I headed for the other bedroom. We had an early day tomorrow and a long drive toward Lyon. It was time to get some sleep. As I lay there between them I thought of how it felt like being with a family when we were at the bistro. We had actually become a family now, a rather unusual family but a family nonetheless. I felt as close to all of these people as I did to Sandy and my children.

It was love that made us a family not an accident of birth. We shared a common purpose. We cared for one another. We wanted to be together. I turned my head to look at Vitesha and gently moved forward to kiss her. Her arm gently draped across my chest as she pressed her lips to mine. I turned my head the other way to look at Mitra. Her arm moved softly across my chest to lie beside Vitesha's. I kissed her soft full lips and almost lost my breath just from the touch of her mouth on mine. I would sleep peacefully tonight.