Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears began to stream down Alysse's face.

"That's it my precious love, let him go. Let the tears cleanse your body and your heart of the pain. Feel it. Don't try to block it. Allow it to be there so you can see that it isn't you, that you are separate from it. No one has been there for you to hold you and let you be the scared little girl that you are inside. I know Alysse. I've been there and I am here with you now to help you and comfort you."

Alysse was sobbing uncontrollably now. She needed this release. Like so many she had tried to suppress the intense feelings of her loss and they had become toxic to her whole life. Pierre and Sophie had taken advantage of her for their own selfish reasons and she had not been able to defend herself against their betrayal and cruelty. This catharsis was a big step toward her healing. I held her close and kissed her head as I had done before for Suvarna.

As her crying began to subside Suvarna got on her knees and ran some more hot water into the tub. She picked up a sponge and put some body wash on it and began to bathe Alysse. "My precious darling I'm going to wash your beautiful body the way I would wash my child but will never get to do. Prem and I are going to have a baby but it will be born after I die so you will be her substitute. We can both pretend and turn something that could be sad into something joyful. We can both learn that life is what you make of it, that it is here and now. We must deal with what we have without expectation or wishing it were otherwise because we cannot foresee the consequences of our actions. But we can show kindness and love to those we are with."

I grabbed another sponge and sat up a little to help Suvarna bathe Alysse. I washed her shoulders and gently rubbed her arms and brought each hand up to my mouth and kissed it. "When Sandy and I bathe Victoria we will do it like this and I will remember this day." For the next few minutes I actually felt like Suvarna and I were together washing Victoria and I didn't even notice that now tears were flowing down my cheeks as the three of us shared the most tender and bittersweet moments I could ever remember having.

When we finished bathing her we got out of the tub and headed for the shower to rinse off the bubbles and wash our hair. Suvarna and Alysse dried and brushed each other's hair while I shaved and brushed my teeth. I mentioned to Suvarna that since she already had a relationship with Taittinger she should contact them to see if they could help supply the Champagne for the party. She said that was a great idea and she would send them an email and see what they could do.

We got dressed then caught up with the others and made a plan for the day. We decided to go to another nice restaurant where we could eat outside for lunch then do a little more sightseeing and come back to the Chateau around two. Vitesha said the girls should have a dress rehearsal for their dancing at Club du Paris tonight and she would help the others with their routines. Jean and I were banned from this performance to keep the element of surprise intact for tonight. They decided to hold it in the ballroom.

While the ladies were practicing Jean and I took a stroll around the grounds of the Chateau. The place was indescribably beautiful. Every living thing was a perfect specimen in a perfect spot. I couldn't even imagine the foresight the landscapers had when they placed the trees years ago to be so magnificent now. Not even Disney could pull off something like this and if they did, half of it would be artificial and computer generated.

When we got back to the house Jean got called in to the rehearsal so the ladies could practice their lap dances on him so I went upstairs to use Suvarna's laptop. I checked my email and saw a message from Sandy. It said simply: Where are you? I miss you terribly.

I composed the following email to Sandy:

'My dearest love:

We are at the Chateau near Lyon France. There is a feeling of peace and serenity here unlike anyplace I have ever been. If the place weren't so completely impractical to actually live in, I would move us here the day after Suvarna's funeral and never leave it again. I took lots of pictures and uploaded them to the web site where we share our photographs. Remember while you're looking at them that this place and all the others we are going to visit are some of the little gifts Suvarna is giving you for being such an angel. Thank you for being so magnanimous to agree to let me do this. Your unselfish generosity will be returned a thousand fold in this life and in any yet to come. I love you more than I ever have and cannot wait to hold you in my arms again. I know it goes without saying but please let me know as soon as you find out about the pregnancy. Please tell the kids I love them. Carl.'

When the ladies finished practicing for their performance at the club they wanted to take a shower and then spend about an hour having a massage. We decided to do that in the formal garden in the back because it was such a lovely place to be. Alysse was in heaven and had never had three people massage her at the same time before. Janelle and Mitra and I took turns massaging each other.

After the massages we headed for the showers again to get ready for the night's festivities. Suvarna insisted that Jean and I give all the ladies an enema because she didn't think they should put their ass in a guy's face without being thoroughly clean inside and out. I told her that was very thoughtful of her.

We had a light dinner at another fabulous restaurant that Alysse knew and again dined outside under a perfect summer sky. I was pretty certain by this time that there was no such thing as a bad or even mediocre restaurant in Lyon. I suppose with all the competition the less than spectacular ones simply couldn't stay in business. I was also surprised that these places all had a variety of vegetarian dishes. Apparently being vegetarian is more popular in Europe despite seeing McDonalds and KFC stores frequently.

We arrived at the club at eight-thirty. The cover charge was waived for us because the ladies were going to dance. They didn't even check their IDs for being eighteen. Apparently the woman who worked the front counter had a good eye for how old a woman looked. She should have, given how many she saw every night.

We asked how many women would be dancing tonight and were told that with our group there would be eighteen so they would be divided into groups of six. Dancing in a group made it a little less intimidating for first timers.

Each group would get about ten minutes on the stage including the time when they squatted down in front of the men who sat at the edge of the stage in order to have a taste of the ladies pussies. One of the regular dancers would put the buckets out for the men to put money in to signal when to head to the edge of the stage. This last part was optional but very few ladies declined to do it. Go figure!

Mitra asked if all of our ladies could be in the last group and was told they could. This would give them a chance to see what the others did and mentally prepare themselves for their turn. The girl that was not part of our group was moved to the second group so the third group would just be our ladies. The women were taken back to the dressing rooms and Jean and I headed for the front row seating with a pocketful of ten-euro notes.

Amateur night was very popular and the place was about 80% full. There were mostly men in the audience but quite a few women as well. The women who showed up to perform were not all strictly amateurs. Some of them had danced in other clubs and came here to see if they could get on as a regular. If the manager liked you then you would get a trial period to dance on weeknights and if you did well you could get a spot on the weekend.

The regular dancers were on stage when Jean and I took our places and when they came down to spread their legs for us we put money in the bucket and the women moved close enough for us to get our mouths on their slits. The lighting was low and colored spotlights illuminated the women while we licked them. They didn't just sit there passively either. They ground their twats against your mouth and encouraged you to do a proper job on them. The one I was with was a tall Nordic looking young woman with blond hair and a very sweet pussy.

When the regular dancers left the stage a voice over the loudspeaker welcomed everybody to the amateur portion of the night and the first set of dancers came out onto the stage as the music began. There were three lights at the top of the stage as signals to the dancers. To begin with they could dance in whatever they wanted to. When the first light came on they had to be in bra and panties. When the second light came on they removed their tops. When the third light came on they removed their panties and danced completely naked although they could wear shoes if they wanted to. When the stage lights came up it was time for the front row pussy licking.

The lights were not really bright for the amateurs with the exception of a couple of spotlights that moved around from dancer to dancer to sort of feature her for a few seconds. I guess this was to provide a little bit of modesty for those women who had never done something like this before.

The first group came on stage and the music was the electronic synth type of music with a steady beat that was easy to dance to. They all did a pretty good job and when the lights came up for the final phase a very cute young Asian girl spread her legs for me after I put one of the ten-euro notes in her bucket. The music was still playing and she continued to move her pelvis to the beat while I basically held my tongue out and let her do the work. Toward the end she did hold still and I obliged her by sucking her clit. I don't think she came but the smile on her face told me she enjoyed it.

The second group performed next in much the same way. Most of the women were very young, eighteen to twenty-three I'd guess but there were a couple that looked older. I thought the older women were a little more confident and prettier but maybe that was because I was used to being around my group of ladies. I pointed to one that looked to be in her late twenties to come sit in front of me for the pussy licking and we both had a very good time.

Finally it was time for the final group of our women. I had asked permission to take pictures of our group when they danced and was told I could but only of our people and nobody else. I set the camera we bought for recording the trip to full HD Video and gave Jean my cell phone to take still photos.

I could see why they wanted to be in a group by themselves. They had put together a little skit. Everybody except Mitra had on a schoolgirl outfit with tight white shirts, plaid micro-mini skirts, white socks and black Mary Jane shoes. Mitra was supposed to be the teacher and she wore a leather mini skirt and a matching leather bra and carried a riding crop.

The skit was about trying to keep the girls in a line and do the same dance but they kept going off on their own and Mitra would have to run after one of them and pull up her skirt and whack her with the crop. It was cute and when the first light came on they took off the white shirts to reveal identical little sheer white bras then stood in a line and wriggled out of their skirts to reveal tiny white cotton thongs.

Mitra took off her leather skirt to reveal a black lace thong with silver rhinestones on it. The audience really seemed to appreciate the routine and applauded as the girls moved around and danced in their bra and thongs. By the time they were down to just their thongs they all seemed comfortable being ogled and whistled at and performed as well as the first two groups.

When the final light went on they each walked forward and turned their back on the audience to slowly peel the white cotton thongs down their legs and over their shoes, which they left on. I was a little nervous about Alysse but she was just as sensual in exposing her naked backside as the rest of them and seemed to be having a great time. They continued dancing even using the poles occasionally until the lights came up for the oral sex phase. All of them walked forward and spread their legs.

Jean and I relinquished our seats in the front row because we had the privilege of being able to do this to them on a regular basis and we wanted to make sure they got the full effect of having a stranger lick their slits. I couldn't take pictures of this part since it involved members of the audience who might not want to explain to somebody what their head was doing between a naked dancer's legs. We moved to a booth in the back and waited for them to get dressed. In a few minutes they all stopped by the booth dressed in their little schoolgirl outfits and said they were heading to the waiting area for being chosen for a private dance and when each of them had done that they would get back in their regular clothes and meet us here at the booth.

I asked Jean if he fancied a private dance and he said something that really impressed me with his maturity. "I think I'll pass on that Prem, I'm sure the women will be really charged up from what they've done tonight and I want to be able to please them when we get back to the Chateau."

"That's an excellent idea Jean. Let's just sit here and enjoy the show and let these other pretty ladies get us juiced up for later."

In about thirty minutes Janelle returned to the booth. I wasn't surprised that she had been picked early for a private dance. Who could resist that gorgeous teenage ass? "Well Janelle how'd it go?"

"Oh Prem it was very exciting. I can see the allure of doing this as a full time job. Mitra was so right, being up there naked on that stage in front of all these people was the most thrilling thing I've ever done. The man who picked me for the private dance was about your age and very nice. The way he looked at me reminded me of you too. He made me think I was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. I showed him a real good time and he was very generous when he tipped me."

"Are you going to tell your mother you did this?"

"Oooohh, I don't know about that. Since we will be living in Lyon for a year while mom's in school maybe someday I'll take her to the club and surprise her by dancing for her. But for now what happens in Club du Paris stays in Club du Paris."

"Janelle you are one of sexiest women I've ever seen and I fall more in love with you every day. I'm glad you had such a good time."

Over the next half hour all the women returned to the booth and related their experiences. Alysse was actually trembling she was so excited.

"Alysse did you enjoy doing this tonight?"

"Oh God Yes. I was scared to death until the music started and we began to move around up there but once I got into doing the routine I felt more comfortable. When it was time to remove my thong I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest I was so excited. But then I thought what's the big deal? All of the other women are doing it and everybody seems to be really enjoying it. Once you get into the dancing you stop being self-conscious about it and it becomes fun."

"The private dance was something I'll never forget. He was an older man with mostly gray hair who was there because his daughter was getting married Saturday and his new son-in-law insisted he come to his bachelor party. He said he chose me because I looked more innocent than the others and he liked the way my eyes sparkled. He was very kind and didn't try to do anything he wasn't supposed to. I felt very comfortable with him and gave him extra special attention. I can't tell you how empowering it is to know that I can make a man I've never seen before cum just by teasing and rubbing myself on him. Mitra was right, I really needed to do this."

"I want to tell you all that you were as good as any of the regular dancers and you all looked adorable in those outfits. I do hope you plan on keeping them and that I will see you in them again soon and often. My sincere appreciation goes to Mitra for having another spectacular idea and I look forward to whatever she comes up with in the future. I also have to tell you that Jean passed up the opportunity to have a private dance tonight because he thought you would all be ready for some private activity back at the Chateau and he wanted to be ready to accommodate you. I agreed with him and as far as I'm concerned it's time to get back there and start the fun."

A man walked up to our booth and introduced himself as the manager of the club. "I want to tell you how much I appreciate your attending the amateur night and thank you for a very nice performance. If any of you want to I would be happy to give you a trial at becoming regulars, especially you." He said, looking at Janelle. "You are all beautiful, clean, sober and intelligent women and that's the kind of woman I want dancing here and so do my customers. I run a high class operation and you would be most welcome." He then laid three hundred euros on the table and said it was their part of the tip pool and the private dances. Suvarna picked it up and put it in her pocket.

"It's not like we need this but I think we should frame it along with a couple of the pictures Prem took of us while we were dancing tonight. It will be a great memento. It's not often you come to a place like this and leave with more money than you arrived with."

By the time we got back to the Chateau it was after midnight. We gathered in the main floor library where there was a wide screen TV and Vitesha got the camera hooked up to it so we could play back the dancing at the club. The pictures turned out great and the women were as excited as a bunch of girls at a sleepover watching their performance in high definition on the big screen.

After the show we broke up for sleeping. Alysse said that since tonight was a night for first times she would like to sleep with Jean and Mitra. Suvarna picked Vitesha so that left me with Janelle. I could live with that.

We picked out another bedroom and jumped in the shower before heading for bed.

"So Janelle, did you have fun tonight?"

"It was one of the best nights of my life Prem. If nothing else I know I could make a living dancing nude. At least for a few years."

"That is something to think about, as long as you don't get involved with the wrong kind of people. Not all the clubs that have nude dancers are as nice as that one is and there are always people who are looking to take advantage of young women. It might be fun to do while you're young but as far as making a living goes, by the time this trip with us is over you won't ever have to worry about money again."

"What do you mean?"

"Suvarna is incredibly wealthy Janelle, you have no idea. She loves all of us and she will be very generous to everybody when she dies. You and Jean and your mother will never want for anything as long as you live. She is leaving her entire estate and fortune to me and Sandy. I happen to love you too in case you hadn't noticed. I'll see to your needs after Suvarna is gone and if you want to dance naked in a high class club then I'll make it happen even if I have to buy you one of your own."

"Oh Prem you know I love you too. You're the nicest man I've ever met and as sexy as my brother. I don't want to think about Suvarna dying. I want us all to be together forever and keep loving each other. I've never been this happy."

"Trust me my sweet loving angel, I will do everything in my power to make that happen but we have to deal with reality so enjoy these days and let's not worry about later."

"Prem I got my pussy licked quite a lot at the club tonight but I never did have an orgasm. Would you mind making me cum?"