Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janelle that has to be the stupidest question I've ever heard. I'd crawl across broken glass in a burning field to get to your sweet pussy. Let's try sixty-nine. You want to be on top, bottom or side by side?"

"Top."

I lay on my back and she swung her leg over me with her head above my groin. She wiggled her hips and moved her knees so her pussy was directly over my face. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and massaged them before lowering her hips down to where my tongue had complete access to her slit. As soon as I made contact I felt her hand encircle my cock and she began to lick my shaft from the base to the tip. The sensations of her tongue on my cock combined with the unbelievably delicious taste of her pussy rushed into my brain and stomped on the accelerator of my sexual arousal. My cock stiffened as she licked it and soon was at full erection.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and used the tip of my tongue to tickle it. My pursed lips kept it drawn out of her hood while I licked it. She was sliding her mouth up and down taking my cock inside it about half way with each stroke. Her saliva was flowing from her lips and coating my shaft. Her hand slid the slippery liquid down to the base as she rubbed it. She began to moan around my cock so I licked up from her clit toward her asshole spreading the pink moist labia with my tongue as I slid it along her slit.

When I reached her vagina I stuck my tongue inside as deep as I could. Her juices were leaking out and coating my tongue. My nose was over her asshole and I inhaled the fragrance of perfume, which she had applied after her shower. Suvarna taught her that little trick. She continued her combination of blowjob and hand job in a slow and loving way licking the head and stroking my shaft while she held only the tip in her lips. I continued licking and sucking her vagina until her juices were flowing steadily into my mouth.

She was pushing her pussy into my face each time my tongue was inserted into her hole and her breathing was speeding up. She matched her hips' movements with her hand and began to stroke and suck my cock faster.

"Ohhhh Prem, you make my pussy feel so wonderful. I'm trying not to cum because I want you to keep doing that but I don't think I can last much longer. Ohhhhhh Yessss Prem, keep sucking me just like that. Yesssss, yessssss, you're making me cum. Ohhhh yessssss I'm cumming on your mouth."

Her legs trembled as her orgasm began. She pushed her mouth down to take as much of my cock into it as she could and sucked hard on it. Her hands cradled my balls and gently squeezed them as she continued to cum on my mouth.

"Oh Prem that was so good. I know now what it is about cumming with you that makes it so much better. It's the love. When I cum for you my whole body wants to do it for you. And I know that you want me to do it as much as I do. It may start in my pussy but it doesn't stay there. It spreads all over me and makes me feel like you're a part of me. The more I'm with you the more I love you and the better the orgasms are."

"You've really caught on to this Tantra quickly Janelle. It is the love that makes the sex so fabulous. All of these orgasms come from your heart as well as your pussy. Turn around and come up here and lie beside me."

When she was lying next to me I slid down and told her to spread her legs then got crosswise to her and told her to bend her knees and drape her legs over me. I slid up next to her and put my cock on the entrance to her vagina.

"Use your hand and rub the head of my cock up and down your slit and when you're ready, put it into your pussy about half way then jerk me off with your hand."

She played with my cock like it was a vibrator rubbing and sliding it all over her wet pussy then putting it in her vagina while her delicate hand squeezed and stroked my shaft.

"Use your other hand to rub your clit. I want to watch you make us both cum with your hands."

Her pussy was hot and wet as she played with us. Sometimes when she put the head inside her I would press forward with my hips and slide my cock all the way inside her and just hold it there while it throbbed inside her velvety pink channel. Her hands pulled her lips apart when I did this to allow me to get as deep inside her as I could. The sight of her bald lips stretched tight around my cock was exhilarating.

When I would raise my leg she'd move one of her hands to cradle my balls and caress them while her vagina squeezed my cock. She was so in synch with me it was as if our minds had joined together to orchestrate this slow intimate playing. We would both shudder from the exquisite waves of sexual pleasure that rushed through us.

"Prem my love, doing this with you is indescribable. I don't even have words in French to tell you how much pleasure I feel with you. I'm going to rub my clit and make myself cum soon. I want you to cum with me. Will you do that for me Prem? Will you cum for me pleeeeease?"

I pushed my cock all the way in her and held it there. "Start rubbing your clit Janelle and when you feel your orgasm starting take my cock out and jerk me off on your stomach. I want to cum on you so you can feel my liquid love on you."

"Oh yes Prem spray your hot spunk on me. I want to feel it and see it on my body."

I put my fingers on hers while she rubbed her swollen pink nub and let her show me how she liked to make herself cum. We were like two children playing now. Her vagina was pulsating around my cock. "Oh Prem I feel it starting way down deep inside me." I pulled my cock out and felt her hand wrap around it and begin to stroke it in the same rhythm as her other hand rubbed her clit. Her hips pressed up and her back arched and she gasped loudly as she drew in a deep breath. "Oh now my love I'm going to cum for you. Give me your hot cream. Let me feel it flow through your beautiful cock and spurt all over my body. Do it Prem, do it now my love."

The first volley of cum flowed through my swollen cock and spurted out the tip and formed a stream that stretched to her navel. Her hand squeezed and pumped to coax another blast that splattered across her next to the first one. Her hips jerked as she continued to pump out more and more of my hot cream until it had covered her stomach and looked like icing drizzled on a pastry.

"Oh my God Prem that was fabulous." She lay my cock down on her mound and started slowly scooping up my semen with her finger then putting it in her mouth to lick it off. I moved back then slid up to lie beside her. She continued to play with my semen and lick her fingers. When she did this I would kiss her and she would stick her cum covered tongue in my mouth to share it with me. "Oh Prem I love you so much I think I might explode. I want to lie here with your cum on me and go to sleep and when I wake up I want us to make love again so you can fill my pussy with it."

I reached over and turned out the light and she laid her head on my shoulder.

When I awoke the first light of the day was shining on the lake and the hills beyond. I was still on my back and Janelle was next to me on her stomach completely uncovered with one leg bent and pulled up. I lay there and looked at her for a few minutes. She was so beautiful sleeping peacefully, a faint smile on her lips, her hair tousled from our lovemaking last night.

Maybe lovemaking isn't the right way to described what we did. Lovemaking implies sex and what we had done went beyond sex. We had engaged in love playing. We became childlike again and played with those parts of our bodies usually associated with sex but for us it was a means to another end. Our hands and mouths played with our genitals to express the love and total lack of shame or embarrassment we experienced while caressing each other. We were submerged in delight and joyful frolicking with no goal to reach.

I slid down until my head was close to her hips and began to kiss her ass as lightly and gently as I could. Sliding my lips over her smooth skin on a cushion of air, I paused briefly to pucker and barely touch them to her adorable derriere. In a few minutes I heard her sleepy voice say, "I'll give you one more hour to stop that."

"Janelle my perfect teenage goddess, one more century would be too soon to stop me worshipping your gorgeous body."

"Ummmmhhhhh Prem you say the sweetest things. And what makes it even better is that I know you mean them. What you're doing to me is making me vibrate all through my body. I love you so much."

"Now that you're awake let's go get in the shower where I can continue to adore you while I bathe your exquisite body. Then we'll come right back here and pick up where we left off last night. By the time we finish bathing, my cock will be rock hard and aching to fill your bald pussy."

"I'll make sure to treat it with the utmost affection to prepare it for being right where I want it: as far up my vagina as you can get it."

Once we got in the shower I adjusted the showerheads to produce a fine mist that began to cover us in little droplets that shone like jewels. I told her to stand with her back against the wall while I stood in front of her with my hands against the wall on either side of her head and looked at her. Her eyes were sparkling and mischievous. I kissed her and pressed my tongue into her mouth. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Yes. I know because your lips tell me when you kiss me. I know because your hands tell me when you touch me. I know because your tongue tells me when you lick me. But most of all I know because your eyes tell me when you look at me. You make me beautiful."

I picked up the bottle of body wash and poured some on her chest and began rubbing it gently on her with my hands. The mist soon turned it into a lather that I used to bathe her shoulders and arms then down to her breasts and on to her stomach. I knelt before her and she spread her legs. The lather slowly oozed down across her bare mound and over her pouting lips. I rubbed my face on her stomach back and forth across her body washing her with my cheeks.

My hands went between her thighs and rubbed the lips of her pussy. My finger parted her labia as I wiped the lather along them. I played with her pussy until the mist finally rinsed the lather away then moved my mouth to her clit to lick it.

"Oh Prem, you love my pussy like nobody else has ever done. You send electric currents though it whenever you touch it. My lips tingle when you lick them. Oooohhhh Yes my love, suck my clit. Make me hot. Make me want to have you inside me. Make my pussy ache to hold your hard cock. Love me Prem. Don't ever stop loving me."

I put my hands on her hips then quickly turned her around so I could stand and wash her back the same way I had washed her front. I knelt behind her and washed her fabulous ass, caressing and massaging it as I rubbed the lather over it. My hand went between her legs and I washed her pussy from behind then used my fingers to wash between her ass cheeks. I inserted my finger into her anus and sawed it back and forth to cleanse her.

"Spread your cheeks apart with your hands."

When she did she also spread her legs and stuck her ass out as she stood on her toes.

I watched as the mist slowly rinsed the lather off her then pressed my face to her crack and licked her anus. My tongue invaded the puckered hole as far as I could extend it.

"Ohhh God Prem Yessss. Suck me. Ohhhh Your tongue feels soooooo gooooood in my ass. Ohhhh Yess, Yessss, Yessss."

I finally stopped licking her and washed her legs and feet then stood up. "OK Janelle, it's my turn now."

She poured the body wash on her chest and began to slide her body against mine washing me with her breasts, using her hands to wash my arms and neck. Then she knelt in front of me and washed my cock with loving strokes of her delicate hand. Her fingers playfully tickled the underside of my shaft as she spread the lather on it. When she was satisfied that it was thoroughly clean, she poured a little more body wash in her hands and lathered up my balls and between my legs.

My cock was hard and since it was sticking straight in her face she decided to engulf it with her mouth. This is where she kept it while she lovingly washed my balls, tugging on them and softly squeezing them because she knew I loved for her to do that to me.

For somebody as young as she was, she exhibited a great deal of sexual maturity. She knew how to take her time and enjoy everything we were doing. She picked up on the things that turned me on and did them to me whenever she thought I would like them. I wondered where the girls like her were when I was nineteen. She was also getting to be superb at cocksucking. Like Suvarna, she had the enviable quality of actually loving to do it as much as I loved having it done.

"Janelle if you want me to I'll cum in your mouth but I'd really like to get back into bed and get my cock inside your honey dripping pussy for a while."

She slowly withdrew her mouth and looked up at me. "That's a very difficult decision Prem but I want to feel you inside me again too."

I reached over and turned off the water and took her hand to lead us out of the shower to dry off. She had the most beatific smile on her face I had ever seen. I dried her gorgeous body with the towel then dried myself. Our hair was still damp as I took her hand and walked us back to the bedroom. As I had promised her, my cock was rock hard.

I laid her on the bed on her back then knelt beside her and kissed and licked her from her forehead down to her toes in an excruciatingly slow and detailed manner. She trembled and shuddered the entire time as her body absorbed my adoration of her. Finally I lay beside her and turned her on her side with me behind her. I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh and without a word being spoken she raised her top leg up pointing it almost straight to expose her already wet slit. I placed my cock at her opening and eased the head inside her. As I started sliding my cock in and out of her in long slow strokes she moved her hand to her clit and began to rub the pink nub.

She turned back a little toward me so she could get her face into position to kiss me and I pressed my lips to hers. My hand moved to cup her breast. Our breathing synchronized and we lay there kissing and fucking like we were the only two people left on the planet. We probably could have kept this up for the rest of the day but eventually Suvarna and Vitesha found us and came into the room.

"Aren't you two ever going to get out of bed?"

"I doubt it. Why, is there something else we need to do?"

"We thought you might want to join us for breakfast."

"I'd love to, I'm hungry and I need to keep my strength up if you women are going to take advantage of Jean and me all day. You probably need to check in with Pierre and see what's going on with the party so we'll know if and when it's going to happen."

"OK, take a break for awhile you can get back to the sex later. All that action at the club last night has made me incredibly horny."

Janelle said, "I know what you mean Suvarna, I can't seem to get enough this morning either."

We located Jean, Mitra and Alysse and organized going out for breakfast to a small café near the Chateau. Alysse called Pierre and asked him how preparations for the party were going. Pierre said that everything was going better than he could have hoped for.

Word was spreading and people were calling to offer to do all the things necessary to make the party a success. He wanted to know where people were going to be allowed to go and how the drinks and hors d'oeuvres were to be served to see if we needed to have waiters or if it were to be buffet style. He also wanted to know if we wanted chairs for people to sit in. Alysse said she would get back to him with the information after we had a chance to make decisions.

The most important item was the day for the party. It was going to have to be Sunday. Everybody needed Friday and Saturday to make deliveries and get things set up. That meant we'd be a day late leaving to go to Geneva. Suvarna said she'd contact the agent there and let them know.

We returned to the Chateau to design the party. We decided to let people have full access to the first floor, which is where most of the formal rooms were. Two of the three large dining rooms were on this floor and would work perfectly for housing the food and Champagne since there was a separate hidden access way to them from the kitchen and the pantries for the caterers to use. The living rooms, ballroom, parlors, billiard room and library were good for people to congregate in to mingle.

There was a long wide terrace that ran the entire length of the house on the side facing the lake that was ideal for people to use for admiring the view and eating. There was already a lot of patio furniture with tables and chairs for some to sit down if they wanted and we decided to move the chairs from the two dining rooms out there as well since we didn't want people sitting in the dining rooms. People could also walk in the formal gardens and sit on the benches there as well.

The ballroom, the terrace and one of the large living rooms near the front door would host the three string quartets that would be playing the music for the party. We identified the breakables, antiques and other items that could be damaged or stolen so they could be taken to the basement for storage on Saturday.

The party was not to be a mixer but more of an opportunity for everybody who had longed to get a glimpse inside this incredible place to actually get to see it. Sort of a loosely organized tour really.

Pierre had said that the mayor of Lyon would make the police department available for parking and security as well as sending four motor coaches to transport people from the parking areas to the Chateau in exchange for an invitation. Apparently many other people were trying to exchange services for an invite as well. Not that he deserved it, we allowed Pierre to be the master of the guest list. I'm sure he used an invitation to curry favor with those he wanted to impress but he'd have to take the heat from those who got left off. We didn't care who showed up as long as they behaved.

There were nine bathrooms on the first floor, which wouldn't be enough for eight hundred people so we made a note to have a dozen porta-potties brought in as well as making two bathrooms on the second floor available. Suvarna decided that the in-house bathrooms would be for ladies only since using a porta-potty in a formal dress was a bit daunting. We would also encourage people to stagger arrival times and not stay more than a couple of hours to help with crowd control.

Suvarna called her friends at Taittinger and they said they would have forty cases of their Brut Reserve Champagne delivered Saturday if they could use pictures of the inside of the Chateau in their advertising. She made the same deal with Perrier for the sparkling water.

Unfortunately we used up most of the day planning the party so we never did get back to the sex. However at five thirty we called a halt to the party planning and took sheets out to our spot in the formal gardens to have a massage party. After we had all been thoroughly rubbed down by multiple hands Suvarna had Jean and me lie on our backs while the women took turns sitting on our faces and giving us hand jobs. I lasted about twenty minutes before I spurted cum all over Vitesha's skillful hand and my stomach. Mitra soon convinced Jean's cock to do the same by expertly manipulating his hard cock and soft balls.

"Are all of you considering careers at the Club du Paris? If so you're welcome to practice on me whenever you like."

"We know how much you boys like having your peckers played with. We're just honing our techniques so we can please you in every way we can. Besides, it's fun for us too. Isn't it Alysse?"