Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alysse just giggled for her answer to that question then bent over and licked the little dab of cum off the head of my cock. She really seemed to be getting comfortable with us.

It was after six so we all showered and drove to another great bistro for dinner. Following a fabulous leisurely meal in the open air we returned to the Chateau for our evening meditation. I could see the reason for the hand jobs earlier as soon as this meditation began.

Unlike the calmer, more relaxed sex in most of the meditations we had done up until now, tonight's meditation was much more physically demanding. We changed partners and positions often and Mitra urged us to put as much energy into our fucking as we could. She would tell us all to stop at different times to look at the energy.

"See the energy. See where it is. Know that you are not that energy; you are not your body. You are the one looking at it. You are in your center. Feel your center and remember that you can be there whenever you want because that is where you always are. It is your mind that pulls you out to the periphery to engage it. Don't follow your mind, don't let it control you. Use your mind but you must control it."

The meditation lasted well over an hour and when we finished I was tired. Everybody else seemed to be worn out as well. I asked Alysse and Vitesha if they would like to share a bath and a bed with me and we headed upstairs to find a bedroom. We spent about thirty minutes playing in a hot bath then got into bed. We'd had enough sex for the day so we spent a little while just cuddling and kissing. Alysse and I sucked on Vitesha's breasts and it seemed to relax her. I turned out the light and they insisted I get in the middle so they could snuggle up next to me.

I slept soundly and got to wake up in my favorite way, with two beautiful women next to me. I got up to go pee and when I returned I found Alysse lying on top of Vitesha. Their arms were around each other and they were kissing. Vitesha had her legs spread and Alysse's legs were stretched out between them. I crawled up the bed and lay between Alysse's legs and began to kiss all over her pretty ass.

"Ummmhhhhh, I'm getting to like being the middle of a love sandwich. What you're doing to my derriere feels marvelous Prem."

"There's something else I'd like to do to your derriere Alysse. Did you ever have anal sex with Michelle?"

"Yes we did it occasionally but it was a long time ago."

"Would you like to try it again?"

Vitesha told her, "Alysse when Prem does it to you it feels incredibly good. Suvarna and I have become addicted to ass fucking. If you like it, we've still got some of Mitra's special massage oil with pepper in it that will drive you crazy when you use it as a lube for anal sex."

"I want to experience everything with all of you so I can be as happy and in love as you are. Do you want to do it now Prem?"

"We'll need to clean you up first then we can get started. Come with me to the bathroom and I'll give you an enema so you're all nice and fresh for fucking."

"I'm coming with you too Prem. You can give me an enema too and maybe I can get Alysse to lick my asshole."

I enjoyed giving them an enema. Rubbing their smooth sexy asses while I inserted the tube and released the valve to let the warm water flow made it an erotic experience. When I finished we all got in the shower and bathed each other and shampooed our hair. Alysse was really getting to like all the bathing we did. She said she wished she had done it more often with Michelle.

After drying off we returned to the bed. Vitesha went in search of the massage oil to use as a lube. When she returned Alysse was lying face down on the bed. I was lying between her spread legs behind her with my face between her ass cheeks and my tongue busy licking her asshole.

"I see you two have started without me. Alysse how does that feel?"

"Oh Vitesha it feels marvelous. I had no idea just how sensitive my ass could be to sexual stimulation. Prem is making me feel sensations I didn't even know I could."

"It's as much fun to do it as it is to have it done. Want to try it?"

"Oooohhh yes Vitesha, come lie down here and I'll do to you everything Prem does to me."

Vitesha lay down on the bed beside Alysse's head. She lay on her side and drew her knees up and raised her top leg so her entire crotch was exposed to Alysse's face. She looked at me and blew me a kiss. She had chosen this position so I could see what Alysse was doing to her and what she was doing to her pussy as Alysse tentatively stuck out her tongue and began to lick her anus. Vitesha really loved having her ass played with and was gearing up to have several orgasms from Alysse's anal attention to her.

It didn't take long before Alysse had Vitesha's puckered hole covered in saliva. I had done the same to hers so I inserted my finger into her vagina and began to rub her g-spot. She did the same to Vitesha and both of them began to breathe faster. Vitesha rubbed her clit more vigorously and I could tell she was getting closer to cumming.

"Oh yes Alysse, keep doing that. Ooohhh yessss, right there. Unnnhhh, Unnnhhh. Oh that feels so good. OH GOD Alysse you're making me cum. Stick you tongue in my ass as far as you can. AIEEEEOOWWWW YESSS! OH MY GOD yesss."

I watched Vitesha orgasm with Alysse's tongue in her ass. She leaned her head back and pressed her breasts up against her knees as the waves of her climax flowed through her.

"Oh Alysse that was so fantastic. You're really catching on to this. Now don't stop, I'm just getting warmed up."

Alysse used her hand to pull Vitesha's ass cheeks apart so she could get her tongue deeper into her ass. Her mouth was making sucking sounds as she inserted and withdrew her tongue. She put another finger inside Vitesha's wet pussy and continued to fuck her with her fingers.

I did the same to her and when she felt my tongue invade her ass she began to tremble as her own orgasm began. She silently allowed it to happen without affecting what she was doing to Vitesha. That was a very impressive display of how focused she was becoming in such a short time of being with us.

Alysse's climax soon induced another one in Vitesha that caused her to pull away from Alysse's talented mouth to recover.

"Alysse, you seem to be enjoying the foreplay, are you ready for the next step?"

"I can't wait Prem. My ass is tingling from what you've already done to it. I want to feel your hard cock in it now."

"How do you want to do it? From behind, on your back or do you want to be on top?"

"Ooohhh I like being on top. If you wouldn't mind?"

"I wouldn't mind at all. Mitra says not to get attached to things so I'm learning to enjoy all sexual positions. Being on top will allow you to control the action so you can get the most pleasure from it. Do you want Vitesha to help you?"

"Oh yes that would be perfect."

I lay on my back and Vitesha told Alysse to get on her knees between my legs and bend over so she could suck my cock. This exposed her ass and gave her something to do while Vitesha was getting her anus ready to be penetrated. I guess she had picked up on the fact that I liked to have my balls massaged because her hand gently wrapped around my scrotum as her other hand grasped my shaft. She began to lick the underside of my cock pausing at the head to kiss and suck it.

Vitesha poured some of the mild massage oil oh her fingers and slowly inserted her index finger into Alysse's upturned ass. I saw her eyes widen but she kept on licking me. Vitesha sawed her finger in and out until Alysse seemed comfortable with it then added her middle finger to the first one. Alysse moaned softly as Vitesha stretched her anus. She then moved both fingers in and out of her until they were both completely inside her.

When Vitesha added a third finger Alysse moaned more loudly but it sounded more like a moan of pleasure than discomfort. Vitesha took her time allowing the tight orifice to adjust to this larger intrusion but soon had all three fingers fully inserted. By now Alysse had my cock fully erect and half of it inside her mouth as she continued to caress my balls.

Vitesha told her it was time to start the show and to straddle my hips on her knees.

"Awwwhhh Vitesha, I was really getting into sucking Prem."

"I'm sure he won't mind if you want to do that again but right now your ass is primed for action so get on up there."

She positioned herself directly above my erect cock. Her pussy looked so sexy just inches above it. Vitesha poured a little of the massage oil on the head then wrapped her hand around the shaft and told Alysse to lower herself down a little until she made contact. Vitesha placed the tip against her anus and told her to push down. It slid in without resistance.

"Stay still for a minute Alysse. Feel the heat from Prem's cock in your ass and my hand against your cheeks. Does this feel good to you Alysse? Are you ready to have his cock deep inside you?"

"Ummmhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh."

"I'll take that as a yes. Now slowly push down and engulf more of him then stop and get comfortable again."

I felt my cock slide into her a couple of inches, pushing Vitesha's hand further down my shaft as she continued to hold and stroke it. Alysse didn't wait for Vitesha to encourage her to move on and pushed again until half my cock was in her. Then she slid back up until only the head was still in her and pushed down more rapidly. She only paused briefly this time before repeating the movement.

"That's it Alysse, love that cock with your ass. Open it completely and don't resist."

After a minute of taking me half way in with each stroke she began to push down further with each insertion until Vitesha let go of me completely to allow her to accept my entire length in her hot rectum. Vitesha moved her hand to my balls and began to fondle them with her oil-slicked fingers.

After another minute of sliding her ass up and down my cock Alysse paused at the upstroke then pushed down hard until my entire length was buried in her ass. She stopped and moved her hands to her breasts. Her head slowly leaned back until she was looking up but her eyes were closed. None of us spoke.

I watched her nipples become erect as she gently squeezed her breasts. She seemed to be about to cum but it was only a precursor to an orgasm. She was doing what Mitra had us do last night in the meditation. She had moved to her center to watch what was happening to her body and to feel the sensations of the sexual energy. I was both surprised and pleased that she could already do this.

"Oh God Prem this feels so fucking good! I love it. Your hot hard cock is throbbing inside me and I can see the energy rising in me. Ohhh Yesss. I'm going to fuck you now Prem. I'm going to fuck you until I feel your hot sperm spray into me and then I'm going to cum all over your cock with my ass."

She started raising and lowering herself up and down on me. She went slowly at first letting my cock slip about half way out each time. Gradually she picked up speed and increased the length of her strokes until she was taking my entire cock in and out of her. She continued to squeeze and massage her breasts while she bounced up and down. Vitesha moved her other hand around and placed it on Alysse's mound so she could rub her clit with her fingers while she continued to fondle my balls.

I felt Vitesha slide her oily middle finger under my balls and make its way to my asshole then slip inside me. She pressed upwards against my prostate and if felt like an electric shock went through the sensitive gland. My cock swelled and my balls tightened in her hand. I grabbed Alysse's hips and pressed her down on my cock and held her there just as the first ejaculation erupted from me and spewed my hot cream deep inside her.

"Ohhhh Yessss Prem, I feel you. Keep spurting your cum inside my ass. Ohhhhh...., Ohhhhhh...., Ohhhhhh...., Ohhhhhh."

Her rectum was in spasm and contracted with each of my spurts to milk out every drop of semen. She was looking at me with her sparkling eyes and smiling as her own powerful orgasm filled her body with joy. Her hands slid down from her breasts to rub her stomach and feel my cock still lodged in her bowels. Vitesha came around and straddled my stomach facing Alysse and put her arms around her and kissed her.

"So Alysse, did that feel as good as it looked?"

"Oh Vitesha I had no idea. I've never had an orgasm like that. Everything inside me was vibrating and churning with sex."

"Wait until you've used Mitra's spicy oil to do it. You'll become an anal addict like the rest of us."

"I think I already have Vitesha. How much better does it get?"

"You'll find out. Now I think we should go back to the bathroom and get cleaned up again and go see what everybody else is up to this morning."

Vitesha helped Alysse pull herself off my cock and we headed to the bathroom. When we finished we got dressed and met up with the others in the kitchen. Everybody seemed to be hungry this morning. I supposed we all worked up an appetite with similar morning activities, so we drove to the nearby café to eat.

While we were there Alysse's cell phone rang. It was Pierre telling her that there were going to be quite a few people coming to the Chateau today to make deliveries and to set up for the party on Sunday and we should be around to oversee things. He told her that he had asked a professional meeting and party planning company to assist us to be sure we didn't miss anything important and that one of their staff would be coming to consult with us.

That pretty much set the agenda for today and tomorrow. We barely got back to the Chateau before the place became a beehive of activity. Despite the rather lengthy list of things to accomplish Suvarna went back in to Anne mode and worked closely with the consultant from the planning company to make sure everything got done and everybody that was there knew what they were to do. The gendarmes at the gate were very responsible about monitoring everybody who got in and making sure they all left. Not an easy task considering the constant stream of people who came to do things.

At two o'clock we remembered that we needed to pick up Jean and Janelle's passports and go to a tuxedo rental to get's suits for Jean and me. The three of us left to attend to these issues and were back by four. Alysse had called a clothing store where we could rent our tuxedos and they had two waiting for us when we got there. It only took a couple of minutes to slip on the pants and coat to verify the fit and make slight adjustments.

When we returned there was a large truck and a small bus parked in front of the Chateau. They belonged to the couturier from Paris. Besides six models there were two photographers, each of whom had two assistants, a seamstress, a hair stylist and a makeup artist. They had come early so they could do a photo shoot tomorrow without all the people there and to insure that all the dresses they brought would be precisely fitted to each model.

They even sent ten gowns for our ladies so they could change gowns half way through the party like the other models planned on doing. We allowed them to stay at the Chateau and found rooms for all of them on the second floor. They were thrilled to be allowed to stay. Jean and I were more than pleased to have six more beautiful women around.

Since Suvarna did not want anybody to know she was the owner of the Chateau we devised a cover story that seemed plausible to everybody. Suvarna and I would be introduced to everyone as employees of one of companies that the owner did business with that had been sent to inspect the place and to update the condition and worth of the assets.

Mitra was to be our personal assistant and Melissa our driver. Jean and Janelle were the children of one of our personal friends that were helping us with the language while we were in France. This way we could attend the party and not have everybody wondering who the Americans were. Alysse could just be herself.

Things continued to happen until about seven o'clock. The planning consultant had been very helpful and knew most of the people who had been here to make preparations. We invited the models and their entourage to dinner and used their bus since it had room for all of us. We returned to the Chateau about ten and decided to have our meditation on the balcony of one of the bedrooms on the fourth floor.

We kept it low key even though the others were two floors below us. This one was done while wearing blindfolds and involved exploring whichever body was next to you with your hands and mouth and moving on to somebody else often. You were supposed to resist the temptation to identify who the other person was although in most cases it was obvious.

Suvarna's visualization had to be done a little differently now that there were so many of us. We took turns placing our heads on her forehead and neck to entreat the tumor to go away and leave her alone. In a way, this had become another meditation because like the others it was done without expecting anything to come of it. The whole point was to be sincere and ask out of love and to accept whatever the consequences may be.

I decided I wanted to be alone with Mitra to sleep so she and I went to one of the other bedrooms when the visualization was over. We got ready in the bathroom together and then got in bed. As soon as we put our arms around each other I felt the emanations of her incredible compassion and love flow through me. I was so open and receptive to it that it seemed to make me a part of her.

We made soft but intense love to each other without saying a word. I knew I would never feel the same way about another person as I did about her. I also knew she felt the same way about me. It was no longer necessary for us to speak about such things. If I didn't see her again for a thousand years, I would recognize her instantly as soon as I felt her touch.