Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First class. Unless you don't want to go."

"Oh I do. I very much want to go."

"Then you have decided to join us?"

"Yes I have. I really don't have much to lose, as you pointed out."

"But you have the most valuable thing in the world to gain... yourself."

"Suddenly I am very excited about this. I can't wait to start."

"Do you want to start tonight?"

"Could I?"

"Genevieve, whenever you begin anything the time will always be now. This will give you a little taste of what you are about to get into. If you decide you don't like it you can go back to Paris with the others. Let's go up to your room so you can get anything you need. You will sleep with us tonight. Do you have a robe?"

"Yes I do."

"Bring it and your toothbrush. Anything else you can get in the morning."

They stopped off on the second floor to retrieve her items then continued on up to the fourth floor. Mitra headed to the bedroom where the meditation had been the previous night. When they walked in I saw them, "Mitra, we were wondering what happened to you. I see you brought a guest."

"Prem this is Genevieve, she is interested in becoming a part of our family."

"So that's what all those looks were about at dinner. I should have known. Genevieve it is a pleasure to meet you. Any friend of Mitra's is a friend of mine."

"I thought your name was Carl."

"It is. I have another name I use when we are among ourselves and that name is Prem."

Suvarna walked in from the balcony and saw the young model. "Oh Mitra, have we found another one?"

"It would appear to be so Suvarna. This is Genevieve."

"Welcome Genevieve, you know me as Anne but you may call me Suvarna when we are alone. The names will be explained to you at some other time."

"Thank you Suvarna. I'm very excited to be here with you."

"You should be. And be prepared to stay that way. Exciting things are always happening with us. In case you were wondering why we're all naked it's because we like to be naked as often as we can. It makes having sex a lot easier if you don't have to keep taking your clothes off. I assume Mitra has told you that we have sex a lot."

"Yes she mentioned it. I'm not really accustomed to that."

"Oh don't let that bother you. You'd be amazed at how quickly you'll get comfortable with it. By the way, has anybody told you that you look very much like..."?

"Audrey Hepburn." Genevieve finished the sentence for her.

"Yes. You could be her daughter or sister when she was your age. I'm not surprised that I am not alone in seeing the remarkable resemblance. I can't think of anybody in the world better to resemble than her. No wonder you've become a model."

"I was only fourteen when the first person told me I looked like her. I didn't even know who she was. Now I've seen all her movies and I think she is very beautiful."

"She was and so are you. Have you ever seen anybody look more exquisite than she did when she wore that gown in My Fair Lady? You both have that perfect mix of sexiness and innocence that defines classical, ageless beauty. When you smile your whole face lights up. Oh Genevieve, it's going to be so much fun to love you."

"Suvarna you seem so different than you did tonight at dinner when you set Antoine straight about the picture."

"Well for one thing, I had clothes on. But that wasn't Suvarna you saw at dinner. That was Anne. I keep Anne penned up in her little kennel until I need her. The trick to that is that Suvarna has the key to the kennel, not Anne. I became Suvarna shortly after I met Mitra. I'm sure if you can see the difference she has made in me then you will soon see it in yourself."

"I hope so. I've never met women like you and Mitra before. You're beautiful but it's not just an external beauty. You're strong yet gentle, harsh when you need to be but basically kind. You're equally at ease and gracious with men and women. I very much want to be a woman like that."

"You will be Genevieve. You've taken the first step tonight by wanting to join us."

Mitra said, "Before it gets too late I suggest we start our meditation. We'll do another welcoming like we did with Alysse."

We all sat on the duvets from the beds in a close circle with Genevieve in the center. Each of us came up to her and silently expressed our love to her. We kissed her and held her hands and gently stroked her arms then hugged her. Alysse spoke to her in French and told her that she had only joined us a few days ago and already she felt like it was the best decision she had ever made. The twins came up together, delighted to have somebody else their own age in the group. Janelle took Genevieve's hand and put it on Jean's cock then kissed her breasts while she softly stroked it.

Suvarna put her arms and legs around her and held her tight as she rocked gently back and forth as though she was comforting a baby. I did the same thing but kept my mouth glued to hers in a passionate kiss while my hands rubbed her ass.

Finally Mitra sat in front of her and just looked at her. Genevieve seemed mesmerized by her until she leaned forward and crawled into her lap. I knew exactly what she was feeling. It is a unique experience to be held by Mitra for the first time. It completely disorients you. Her compassion falls on you like a monsoon rain and submerges you.

When Mitra stood up and announced that it was time to do Suvarna's visualization Genevieve was told of her condition. She looked shocked and saddened by the revelation but Suvarna put her at ease. She joined in the ceremony and genuinely participated in beseeching the tumor to stop growing and leave Suvarna's body.

Suvarna told her that for sleeping tonight she might as well start with the deep end of the pool and sleep with Mitra and me. "If you don't feel like your life has changed by the time they get though with you then you should go on back to Paris with the others."

We took her into the bathroom and bathed her in the shower. She told us this was a new experience for her. She hadn't taken a shower with anybody since her last year in school when she did it with her best girlfriend. She really seemed to enjoy it.

When we got in bed we put her in the middle and both of us began to love her while she lay on her back. We kissed her face and neck and took turns kissing her mouth. Each of us fondled one of her breasts and gently pinched her nipples. We moved down and licked and kissed her breasts then sucked on them.

"Prem, you keep sucking her breast. I'm going to explore that pretty young pussy and get it ready for you."

I continued nursing her for a few minutes while Mitra kissed her way down to her crotch and covered every inch of it with her tongue. She was breathing deeply and began to moan softly. I got on my knees beside her head and put the head of my hard cock on her mouth. "Lick it Genevieve. Don't take it in your mouth. Run your tongue softly over it and taste me. Wrap your hand around my shaft and gently squeeze it."

Her licking paused for brief moans elicited by Mitra's sucking her clit. Her eyes were closed and her face had the appearance of a woman lost in sexual arousal heading inexorably toward her climax. She was slowly stroking my cock and sucking the precum that her licking was causing to flow out the tip into her warm mouth.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh, God. I'm... I'm... cumming."

Her words may have been softly spoken but her body expressed her orgasm in no uncertain terms. Her back arched and her hips rose up. Her legs clamped around Mitra's head as her stomach muscles quivered. Her hand squeezed my cock hard. Her breath was deep and fast. Her back dropped onto the bed and she moaned long and loudly as her climax began to subside.

Mitra didn't give her much time to dwell on the orgasm she had. She came up on the bed to lie on her back beside Genevieve and told the young woman to lie on top of her. They both had their legs spread wide and Mitra told me to get between them.

"Prem's going to fuck you now while I lay here and feel your breasts pressed against mine and kiss that sweet mouth of yours until you cum again."

With Mitra for a cushion, her ass was at the perfect height for fucking from behind. I couldn't resist laying my cock on her and sliding it over the warm soft cushions of her young ass, her thighs felt like silk against my balls as they rubbed against them. After a few passes over her delicious bottom I guided the head of my cock down her crack to her slit. "Mitra, put your hands on her ass and spread her cheeks for me." Her pussy was bald and wet so my cock slid in easily. I paused briefly, and then with one steady push I inserted the entire length into her.

"Ohhhhhh Yessssss Prem that feels so good. Hold it in me for a minute so I can feel you deep inside me. Oooohh... Oooooh... Yessss. Like that Prem. I feel your balls pressing against my cheeks. They're so soft and hot. Are they full of cum Prem? Will you give me some of it Prem. Please Prem, will you spray your hot cream deep inside me?"

It felt equally as good to me. She was tight, hot and wet. I could feel Mitra massaging her cheeks and squeezing my balls with them. I was once again head over heels in love with a teenager's pussy. Between her and Janelle I was going to start losing sleep. I couldn't hold still any longer and began to slide in and out of her. Slowly at first with long strokes that only left the head in before bottoming out in her. Mitra kept her ass cheeks spread so I could completely impale her with each incursion into her pink tunnel.

I picked up speed as she began to grunt each time my hips impacted her ass. The grunts were muffled by Mitra's mouth pressed firmly to hers. I increased the pace of my stroking again and she finally managed to get her mouth away from Mitra's long enough to tell me, "Oh God yes Prem. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Ooooohhhh yes, just like that. Faster. Fuck me until I feel your hot sperm spray into me."

Happy to give her what she wanted I got into a rhythm that felt natural and easy. I didn't feel like I was exerting myself despite my banging into her like a stud racehorse. I was trying to wait on her to have another orgasm but soon felt the familiar signs of my own beginning. I slammed into her hard and held still as my cock swelled then began to spew spurt after spurt of hot cream into her. This was all she needed to trigger her own massive orgasm. Her tight pussy squeezed my cock even harder as she came on it. Her contractions prolonged mine and I continued to expel cum into her long past the point I thought I was capable of.

I withdrew and rolled off to lie beside them. Mitra turned her head to look at me while Genevieve continued to tremble in orgasmic bliss. She smiled at me knowing as well as I the effect these young women's pussies had on me. It was a smile that indicated she was more than happy to do this with me and for me. God how I love her.

I may not have thought I was exerting myself but my body did. I barely remember closing my eyes. In the morning the first thing I saw when they opened again was the angelic countenance of Genevieve lying next to me. She slept contentedly between Mitra and me with a peaceful smile on her lips.

I tried to get out of bed without disturbing them but when I moved they both opened their eyes. "Where are you going Prem? Don't leave."

"I'm only going to the bathroom, I have to pee. I'll be back."

"Ummhhh, I'm sure I have to pee too but I feel too comfortable to get up." She turned on her side to face Mitra. "Bonjour Mitra. You have very beautiful eyes."

"Be careful looking into Mitra's eyes Genevieve. They can be very surprising."

While I was in the bathroom I decided to shave and brush my teeth. When I returned to the bedroom Mitra and Genevieve were wrapped around each other in a deep, passionate kiss. They didn't even notice I had come back.

"I warned you Genevieve. You've fallen in haven't you?"

They finally stopped kissing when they heard me. "Oh my God Prem. I had no idea a kiss could be so..."

"Don't even try to describe it Genevieve, I know exactly what it feels like. It gets better each time you do it. I really hate to say this but we should probably let you go back downstairs to see what your group has planned for this morning and Mitra and I need to round up our gang. We have a big party tonight remember."

"Can't we stay here and have our own party?"

"If you decide to join us we'll have as many private parties as you want but not today."

"Prem I've already made that decision. I'm not going back to Paris tomorrow. I want to be with all of you."

"I'm very happy to hear that. You won't regret it my sweet. Mitra and I have already fallen in love with you."

"I know. I haven't had anybody love me since my parents died and I can't tell you how wonderfully happy it makes me to feel it again. You both showed me a love I never knew existed last night. Nobody has ever made me feel so cared for. You actually cherished me. I didn't know whether to shout with joy or cry."

"You will do a lot of both with us. It will take a little time but you will come to understand what a rare opportunity you have been presented with. Now both of you get up and let's get this day started."

We had time to go to breakfast at the café nearby. When we returned the party planner had arrived and was on the phone coordinating everything. At nine o'clock large vans began to arrive and the chefs and assistants descended on the kitchen and the rooms where the food and Champagne were to be served. A pickup truck loaded with ice showed up to fill the bins where the wine was to be chilled.

Some of the vans were refrigerated and were full of shelves loaded with delicious looking canapés, hors d'oeuvres, crudités and petite sandwiches. Another housed an assortment of Foie gras, cheeses, live lobsters, smoked salmon, petit fours, small round cakes, cannoli and a myriad of other fabulous looking items you didn't need a knife or fork to eat. They even had huge pots filled with Vichyssoise, which would be served in mugs then topped with sour cream squeezed out of what looked like a metal hypodermic needle and sprinkled with chives.

There were a dozen round wooden containers each loaded with a full pound of Malossol Osetra Russian Black Caviar with a price of 1800 Euros per container. The caviar was to be served freshly piled onto toast points to each person who wanted it along with whatever garnishes they desired. Four student chefs were dedicated to serving it.

The city of Lyon was pulling out all the gastronomic stops for this party. You would probably never see this caliber of food or this much of it ever served in one place again. And one thing is certain, you would never see this many five star chefs cooperating to prepare and serve it.

Suvarna, Alysse and I sought out one of the head chefs and took him into one of the parlors. Suvarna told him who she was and asked him to please not reveal that she was the owner of the Chateau and then asked him how someone might be permitted to become a student in his school. He explained the procedure and requirements and wanted to know why we were inquiring.

Suvarna told him about Madeline and what she was going to do for her when she finished her time in school. She also said that if he could allow Madeline to attend, she would probably make some very good friends there and would very likely be pleased if they wanted to come to New York and be a chef in her new restaurant. He smiled and said he appreciated what Suvarna was doing for Madeline and she would be very welcome in his school. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses so we could work out the details for Madeline's admission.

It was a once in a lifetime event to walk around and see this party being set up. Things we hadn't even thought of were being done. Velvet ropes were placed to demark the places people should not go. Professionally printed signs in metal holders gave information and directed people to various places like the bathrooms. Imitation flickering candles were put in the candelabra in place of real ones to give the impression of candles without the risk of fire.

One of the signs that was set up at the front door read, 'You may take photographs of the Chateaux and your companions but please respect the privacy of others. There will be many famous people here tonight and we ask that you have the courtesy to request permission before taking a picture of them.' It was printed in French and English.

I walked around in amazement at how thrilled everybody seemed to be to have a chance to be part of this. At first I had wondered why Suvarna wanted to do this but now I saw what a fabulous idea it was. And most amazing of all was that nobody but us and the head chef we talked to knew she was the owner. These people weren't doing this for her they were doing it for the Chateau itself. They were honoring it as though it were a shrine. Most of them weren't even being paid. They had always been proud of it even though they had never been allowed to set foot in it before.

At one o'clock the women were asked to come try on their gowns for a final fitting. Then they came upstairs to bathe. They were to return to the room where the dresses were on the second floor to have their hair done and make-up applied and put on the first dress they were to wear. At precisely four o'clock Jean and I met them and we stood at a large window that overlooked the front of the Chateau on the second floor for about thirty minutes to watch the first guests arrive so there would be people we could blend in with when we went down.

All of the women looked unbelievably gorgeous. You really couldn't tell who the professional models were and who was in our group. The gowns were spectacular. I could almost see why women paid upwards of 7,000 Euros for one of them. I took Suvarna's hand and kissed it. "This may be the best thing you've ever done. You look incredibly beautiful and I don't care what you say, I'm going to take your picture."

I suddenly remembered my father once telling me that it wasn't enough to love somebody, you needed to tell them you love them. I had always done that with Sandy and she had always appeared to appreciate hearing it. But I had discovered that once you are in divine love with another the words are superfluous. I held her hand to my lips and looked deeply into her eyes. The look she gave me back rivaled any that Mitra could give and sent a surge of electricity all through me. We both knew we had never been so much in love as right now. Instead of saying it, for a few seconds, we stepped into eternity with each other.

By four thirty enough people had arrived so we could walk downstairs. Alysse had already gone down so she could help Pierre who was greeting people at the front door and welcoming them to the party. After a few minutes she began to walk around and make sure everything was going smoothly. That turned out to be an easy task. You would have thought that everybody who was working the party had been doing it for years.

Suvarna and I walked around and observed the guests to gauge their reactions. People were being extraordinarily polite and considerate as they strolled through the part of the Chateau they were allowed to visit. Most had a flute of Champagne with them and some had a small white plate with food on it being very careful not to spill or drop any of it on the floor. It didn't seem crowded at all.

All of the members of our group and the models had been given a plastic card to present to the gendarme to be allowed to go upstairs. The main stairs were not blocked so women could use the two bathrooms available on the second floor but there was another guard just beyond the second bathroom.

The musicians played for about thirty minutes then a new group took their place so they could alternate playing with attending the party. The men had on tuxedos and the women wore black cocktail dresses. The time passed quickly and Mitra gave us permission to stray from our macrobiotic diet to sample the fabulous food. I've never tasted anything so good. As I often joked, it was the second best thing I'd ever put in my mouth. Some of it came damn near rivaling the first thing.