Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre wasn't kidding about celebrities attending. We saw quite a few of them and they were as awestruck with the party as anybody. We loaded up another plate with food and headed out back to the terrace where we sat in two of the dining room chairs and had a bite and some fresh air. It was almost seven o'clock. We saw Alysse come outside and appear to be looking around for something. She hurried over to us when she saw us.

She seemed excited as she said in a hushed voice, "You're not going to believe what just happened to me. I was walking around when I passed a group of people standing near the door to the billiard room. The only one I could see from the hallway was Pierre and he motioned for me to come over. Before I went in he said he wanted me to meet somebody.

When I got inside there were two couples. One was an older couple and the other was young. I barely had time to glance at them when Pierre introduced the older man as Adrien Devaux, the president of the Societe Generale Bank in Lyon where we have our business accounts. He extended his hand for me to shake and as soon as I took it I looked him in the face.

Suvarna, it was the man I gave the lap dance to at the Club du Paris Wednesday night. We both recognized each other at the same instant. I almost peed in my pants. Then I did what Mitra had us do in the meditation we did. I drew myself to my center and got that deer in the headlights look off my face and told him it was very nice to meet him.

I guess he'd had a little more experience than I had recovering from unexpected surprises because he smiled and told me I looked very elegant in my gown. Then he said it seemed to bring out the sparkle in my eyes. This is what he told me when he picked me for the dance. Then he introduced his wife and I couldn't help thinking as I shook her hand that her husband's cock had been in my hand a few days ago. He introduced his daughter and her new husband and said they had gotten married yesterday but had postponed their departure for their honeymoon to attend this party.

Then he said he had been trying to get Pierre to tell him who owned the Chateau but Pierre refused to tell them. So he asked me if I would tell them. I smiled my most mysterious smile and told him that I was sure a man in his position understood the necessity of keeping some things confidential and not betraying someone's trust. He replied that he did indeed understand that some things should not be divulged and he appreciated my discretion. A quick look of acknowledgement passed between us and I excused myself to attend to my duties."

"Wow Alysse, I'm very proud of you. The meditations are already having a positive effect on you. I'm not sure I could have pulled that meeting off with as much poise and aplomb. Small world isn't it?"

"Alysse it's time to change dresses you better head up to the second floor and I'll be along in a minute."

I told Suvarna I would catch up with her later and headed off to do some more wandering around. About forty minutes later I noticed a small line had formed outside the music salon. This was a good-sized room with love seats and comfortable armchairs facing a small pedestal like stage with a grand piano on it. A very well known pianist was playing Moon River. I made my way to the door and looked inside. What I saw almost took my breath away.

Sitting on the piano in an exact copy of the black dress Audrey Hepburn had worn in Breakfast at Tiffany's was Genevieve. She even had the big plastic sunglasses on and the long cigarette holder in her hand. People were lined up to have their picture taken with a living breathing Holly Golightly. She looked adorable and was enjoying the hell out of more people wanting to take her picture than the celebrity playing the piano. When she saw me she reached up and pulled the sunglasses down on her nose and winked at me. I air kissed her back and smiled at her.

The other models were busy posing with mostly single men so they could put the pictures on their Facebook pages and tweet them to friends to let them know they were really attending perhaps the best party ever held.

By ten o'clock most of the people had already left so the security people rounded up the stragglers and herded them to the front door to board the motor coach back to the parking lot. Some preliminary cleanup took place and then the people who had worked the party left. After the security guards did a check of the grounds they helped make sure the place was locked up and then made their exit. Everybody that had attended had been remarkably well behaved and there were even a few bottles of Champagne left.

Pierre was the last person left. Suvarna spoke to him about Alysse coming with us to Geneva and asked him when he would have an accounting of the cost of the party. He said it would take about a week or so to itemize everything but his guess was it would be close to eighty thousand Euros. Suvarna told him she would have that amount wired to his bank tomorrow and gave him a check for ten thousand Euros and asked him to go to his bank and cash it and bring the money to her as soon as he could tomorrow morning. She said he had exceeded her expectations for the party and thanked him for doing such a good job. He thanked her for having the party and left.

All the ladies went back to the dressing room on the second floor to take off their gowns and put on their robes then went up to the fourth floor. Mitra told Genevieve to come on up if she wanted to spend the night with us again. She said goodnight to the other models then headed for her room but snuck out as soon as she could to come up to the fourth floor.

Janelle asked me if she could sleep with me and Genevieve tonight. I told her OK but immediately wondered if I was ready for both of them. I decided what the hell and figured if we were up half the night making love we could just sleep later in the morning. We weren't planning on leaving until around noon so we could make sure the cleanup crew was putting the place back in order before we left. Pierre said he had everything arranged to make it look like the party had never happened and would be there to make sure.

We skipped the meditation but did Suvarna's visualization then split up for bed. Alysse went with Jean and Vitesha. Mitra and Suvarna paired up together.

Janelle, Genevieve and I went to the bathroom and started filling the big tub. We all got in and they started washing me. Janelle showed Genevieve how she and Suvarna had bathed me the other night and I enjoyed a sensual bath that was as much massage as it was washing. Even without the beautiful gowns and the perfect make-up these young women were gorgeous. Everything they did both relaxed and aroused me.

Whenever they finished washing a part of my body they would turn their attention on each other. They used their hands to explore each other, their lips and tongues to excite each other and their whole bodies to slide against each other in an erotic performance that was as much for my benefit as their own. Genevieve caught on quick and let Janelle lead her in this teasingly stimulating dance.

Janelle got on her knees and raised her ass up so her cheeks framed her pretty pouting pussy lips directly in front of me. Genevieve squeezed the sponge to allow the lather to drip down over Janelle's upturned ass so it would cascade down her cheeks and thighs then used her thumb to press on her anus and rub it in little circles. They changed places and repeated this little show so I could enjoy seeing both of them.

"Prem get on your knees behind her. Prem loves for me to give him a hand job Genevieve and I love doing it. I'm going to stroke his cock over your cute ass and get him really hard." She squeezed the sponge and let the lather drip down on my cock then wrapped her hand around it and slid it up and down. I was already hard when she started but this kicked it up a notch.

"Ooooohhhh Prem, look at her pretty little puckered asshole. Wouldn't you like to cum all over it? I'll bet she'd like to feel your hot cream covering her ass and dripping down over those puffy pussy lips. I would too then I could lick it all off." My cock flexed and throbbed in her hand. "Oooohhhh Yesss baby you do like that."

"Janelle, you little sexpot, if you keep this up I won't be able to do all I want to you in the bed so let's save this for another time." She stuck out her lower lip in a mock pout and removed her hand from my shaft.

"OK, maybe we can continue this in the car tomorrow."

They both lay back and spread their legs and slowly rubbed their bare pussies in a way that was more blatant masturbation than washing. They spread their lips with both hands and ran their fingers through their labia until they reached the top where they pulled the hood of their clits back and played with their sensitive pink nubs while undulating their hips.

When this show ended they returned to me and had me stand up so they could wash my cock and balls. Somehow all four of their hands coordinated perfectly in stroking and caressing me. Fingers made occasional forays between my ass cheeks and rubbed my anus, mouths and tongues took turns licking and engulfing my now hard cock head.

I finally had to call a halt before I came in one of their mouths and reluctantly told them to use the handheld spray and rinse us off so we could get in bed. Once we dried off and returned to the bedroom they wanted me on my back so they could continue playing with me. Janelle lay on her stomach between my spread legs and Genevieve straddled my head with her pussy inches above my face.

I placed my hands on her ass and massaged her cheeks and upper thighs as I studied her hairless pussy. "Genevieve, do you keep your pussy bare for modeling?"

"Yes, I modeled lingerie a week ago so all the women were waxed."

"You'll fit in very well with us. We all like to go hairless ever since Suvarna started the trend."

"I'm glad you like it Prem."

"Like it? Oh Genevieve what I feel about what I'm looking at right now is way beyond liking. You're beautiful."

"You're so different from that jerk Antoine. When he has sex with me he barely looks at me. It's like he's in a hurry to get it done. As soon as he cums he just gets up and gets dressed."

"He is a very selfish person Genevieve. It sounds like he doesn't even like women. I doubt he's capable of loving one. He may actually be gay and hasn't been able to admit it yet. Fortunately you don't have to put up with him anymore. His loss is my gain. I promise you I'll never treat you like that."

Janelle took her mouth off my cock and said, "You can count on that Genevieve. Prem is the kindest, sweetest most considerate man I've ever known and he always makes me feel loved and wanted. He makes me hot just by looking at me, just like he's doing to you now. He fucked my brains out in the back seat of the car the whole time we were driving here from Bordeaux."

"Ummmhhh, that sounds like fun."

"We'll do it some more on the way to Geneva."

I licked the top of her thigh up to her lip then softly kissed it, then did the same to the other side. I pulled her hips down to lower her pussy to my mouth and engulfed as much of her slit as I could. My tongue licked upwards from her hole to her clit. She pressed hard against my mouth. She tasted delicious. Her hands cupped her breasts and massaged them while I continued feasting on her twat.

When her juices began to flow I pushed my tongue into her vagina and sucked. She started grinding her pussy on my mouth. The feeling of Janelle's hot pussy beginning to slide down my rock hard cock briefly interrupted my concentration on Genevieve. I had to switch my focus to the sensation of my cock slipping into her hot wet sheath. I felt the warmth of her ass on my upper thighs as her vagina completed imprisoning my shaft.

Instead of moving up and down Janelle was moving forward and backward, fucking me like a belly dancer. She leaned forward without interrupting her movements until I felt her soft breasts touch my chest. "Ooooohhhhh Prem, Janelle's licking my ass while you're licking my pussy."

What Janelle was doing to me felt so good that I'd almost forgotten that my mouth was full of Genevieve's pussy. I returned my attention to using my tongue. They were both pressing down on me with their hot wet twats and it felt like all three of us were moving in synch toward an orgasm. Janelle had inserted some up and down strokes in her routine along with the back and forth and it was having a very noticeable effect on my cock.

Genevieve moved her hand to her clit and began to rub it. "That's it, show me how you like to get off while I suck your cunt." Her fingers were moving vigorously over the sensitive nub and her breath was coming in gasps. My tongue was stuck as far as I could get it up her hole.

Janelle began to bounce up and down on me and Genevieve almost cut off my breathing with her twat pressed hard against my mouth. Within seconds of each other they both stopped moving. Genevieve practically gushed juice into my mouth at the same time as Janelle's pussy went into spasm around my cock. I pushed Genevieve's hips back a little so I could get air into my nostrils, took a deep breath and felt my cock start spewing jizz deep into Janelle's pulsating vagina.

If anybody should ever ask you what's better than one French teenager cumming with you, give them the obvious answer: two French teenagers cumming with you. I came so hard my toes curled. Genevieve finally raised her leg and moved off me. She and I watched as Janelle rose straight up but kept her pussy hovering over my cock, which had flopped back on my stomach. She put her hand on her lower stomach and pushed. A long string of my cum oozed out of her hole and dripped onto my cock. She managed to squeeze out about five more globs then looked at Genevieve and said, "I'll let you lick it up, then see if you can get him hard again."

When I heard that I got the feeling that I probably would die before Suvarna if I was going to have these two to play with for the rest of the trip. Then I thought, what am I worried about? I'm already in heaven. They switched places with Genevieve lying between my legs and Janelle straddling my head. "I think there's a little of your cum left inside me if you think you can persuade my pussy to let you have it."

I was actually getting to like the taste of my cum, especially when I could get it straight from the container it had been deposited in. Mixed with Janelle's own sweet nectar it was delectable. I began licking her slowly in an effort to tease it out of her. I felt and heard Genevieve slurping up the little pools of semen on my cock and stomach. She was apparently fond of the taste of it too. When she had sucked up the globs she began to lick the places where it had been with the flat of her tongue.

She next turned to the other task that Janelle had given her, getting me hard again. Her tongue continued the long, wide, slow licks from the base of my cock to the tip. Her tongue felt warm and moist as she dragged it up my shaft, pressing it against the sensitive underside. On the way back down she would purse her lips and slide them while she sucked gently. It didn't take long before this oral laving caused my cock to stiffen.

"Wrap your hand around his shaft and lick the head. That's good, just like that. Feel him get hard in your hand. Squeeze it gently and put the head in your mouth. Suck it Genevieve. Take a little more in your mouth so he can feel it lying on your tongue. Ooooohhhh yessss that's it baby do it like that. Feel it swell in your mouth. Make him feel welcome, get it nice and wet."

Her tongue was sliding all around the top two inches of my cock and I could feel her saliva flowing out of her mouth to slide down my shaft. Her hand moved up to spread it down over the part not in her mouth.

"Take your time and get him really wet all over. Now take it out of your mouth and use one hand to stroke him slowly. Put your other hand around his balls. Make a ring with your fingers at the base and squeeze until the skin is tight. That's good, now lick each one and get it wet. Prem loves to have his balls played with. Keep licking them."

I could envision what this looked like even though I couldn't see it because of Janelle's wet pussy on my face. My tongue was extended as deep as it would go into her hole and I was sucking the remnants of my ejaculation out of her. I was impressed she had the presence of mind to give detailed instructions on oral sex to Genevieve since I could tell my licking was arousing her.

"Genevieve, open your mouth wide and see if you can get both of his balls in there." I felt her mouth completely engulf my scrotum. "Very good. Now play with them with your tongue. Roll them around and lick them. Now close your lips behind them and gently pull them toward you." I moaned loudly into Janelle's cunt when I felt her mouth tugging and stretching my balls. Not from pain but because it felt so good. My cock was back to full erection now and Genevieve was still stroking it while her mouth held my nuts captive and her tongue harassed them with a pleasurable torment.

"Keep doing that Genevieve. In a couple of minutes we're going to change positions and do something else but first I'm going to cum on Prem's mouth." She started moving her hips and rubbing her slit across my mouth. Her fingers rubbed her clit and she started moaning and grunting then talking in French as she humped my mouth faster. "Ohhhhh Prem feel it my love. Feel me cum for you. Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh, God yes now!" She pressed down hard on my mouth and the last of my cum mixed with her plentiful juices flowed into my mouth."

Genevieve released my balls from their wet confinement to look at Janelle having her orgasm. "Janelle you look so beautiful when you cum. I've never watched another woman cum like this before. I'm really having fun playing with you two."

Janelle was still feeling the effects of her climax as she said, "I'm glad your enjoying it Genevieve because we're just getting started. If anybody needs to pee I suggest you do it now."

The ladies headed for the bathroom but I stayed in the bed. When they returned Janelle told Genevieve to lay on her back, pull her knees up and spread her legs. She put a pillow under her hips to elevate them then told me to kneel between them. She had brought a bottle of massage oil back with her and knelt behind me. She poured the oil in her hand and rubbed it all over my cock and balls getting them thoroughly covered in the slippery liquid.

Janelle moved up close behind me and pressed her breasts against my back. She told me to inch forward a little until my cock could touch Genevieve's pussy. "Genevieve I want you to play with yourself. Show us how you would do it if you were alone. Close your eyes and don't even think about us being in the room."

Genevieve did what Janelle had told her. Janelle whispered in my ear, "You're going to get to see what few men ever get to witness. This is her private way of enjoying herself and I'm going to make sure you enjoy it too. Look at her Prem. Isn't she wonderful? We've filled her with sex and now she's going to express it for us. I want you to be as excited as I am."

Genevieve began to rub her hands on her stomach and press them into her flesh as she moved them down toward her mound. She moved them in little circles on either side where her hips joined her body. I watched her breasts rising and falling as she breathed deeply and evenly. Her nipples began to extend and she pressed her head back against the pillow that cradled it. Janelle reached around me and poured some of the oil on her mound. It slowly dripped down her lips to her ass cheeks below. Her fingers moved to spread it all over her widespread crotch.