Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward as gracefully as a swan so as not to disturb the placement of my tongue in her ass and wrapped her delicate, feminine hand around my cock. She bent her head and I felt her soft lips slide over it. Janelle had apparently been preoccupied with Mitra's insinuation into our massage and had watched fascinatedly while she kissed Suvarna and declared her a devotee. I could forgive her for that as it is the kind of thing you don't see every day. But now that Suvarna's face was very close to her own she regained her focus and I felt her magic fingers return to the task to which they were so perfectly suited.

My cock steadily stiffened under the combined effects of their attentions. When it reached full erection Suvarna removed her hand and held only the head in her mouth. Her tongue licked and sucked it like it was a precious, fragile jewel. Janelle reached over and stuck the fingers of her other hand into the spicy oil. I soon felt the tip of her lubricated finger touch my anus while she continued to caress my balls.

She teasingly rubbed the tip of her finger over my hole to coat it with the oil. In a few seconds I felt a tingling sensation as the spices began to penetrate my tissue. It was the same sensation you get when you eat a jalapeno pepper; hot but not burning. Her fingertip slowly eased its way into my puckered entrance with no resistance. It only took a few seconds for the heat to spread through the pink walls of my lower rectum. When her finger was inserted all the way she began sawing it slowly in and out as the warmth of the oil intensified.

The next time she slid her finger back she removed it completely. Then I felt two fingers enter me. Suvarna had very slowly slid her lips down my shaft and had about a fourth of my rock hard cock inside her wet mouth. I had to alternate my focus on what was being done to me and what I was doing to Suvarna. I removed my mouth from her ass long enough to discover the location of the bowl of oil and reached down and stuck my fingers in it. I then began to give her ass the same treatment Janelle was giving mine.

As my first finger slid inside her I felt her moan around my cock as the spices went to work on her tender flesh. I moved it in and out of her in the same rhythm that Janelle was using. She started squirming and undulating her hips as the heat spread through her rectum.

We all seemed to be in tacit agreement and understood implicitly that what we were doing to each other was not designed to achieve an orgasm. This was sex as meditation. There was no goal. Our titillating movements were not originating in our minds as an effort to stimulate us to a climax. They were arising in our hearts in a sincere, empathetic, unselfish desire to engender pure pleasure. As soon as Suvarna said those words, our activity transformed from a competition to cum into a cooperative symphony to produce and experience joy. Our sex organs had become instruments for us to play with, not simply means of reproduction. We had transcended the biological imperative and had entered into super consciousness, a realm of innocent childlike playfulness.

This is what Mitra had perceived and why she came to Suvarna to confirm it and declare her a devotee. It wasn't so much what she said but how she said it that made Mitra sure that she had made that transition.

Now I no longer had to struggle to focus on doing or being done. I had only to play my notes in this symphony in harmony with the others. I did wish I could see Janelle though because I wanted to see what I was sure was that serene look on her face that had become almost a permanent fixture on Suvarna's.

As soon as I thought of her I knew she wanted me to bend my knees and spread my legs wider for her. When I did, a third oily digit joined the other two in my ass as she stretched me to receive her tender loving. She alternated pushing her fingers in and withdrawing them with using the tips to massage my prostate as she pressed forward toward the base of my cock. She was so attuned to my body that she used hers to give me what it wanted before I even knew it.

Without missing a beat of what she was doing with her hands to my ass and balls she leaned forward to join Suvarna in a silent conspiracy. Suvarna pulled her mouth almost completely off my cock so only the very tip was contained in her puckered lips to allow Janelle to lick from the base all the way up to touch Suvarna's mouth where Janelle pursed her lips so they both had my cockhead trapped between them while they kissed each other and snaked their tongues over and around the tip while they did it. I could feel the precum flowing continuously from my rigid cock as they took turns passing the head back and forth between them to slurp it into their talented mouths.

I added a second finger to the one already in Suvarna's ass and mimicked Janelle's actions. She pushed back to receive them when I pushed forward and pulled away as I withdrew them. The spicy oil had made her rectum hot and slippery and it felt incredible. It felt so good that I included a third finger the next time I pushed them in and her hot ass stretched to accommodate them. She moaned when I did this and I felt her rectum begin to squeeze and release around my fingers.

Her orgasm was just about to begin and Janelle sensed it. She pulled her head back and as she did Suvarna's mouth engulfed the head of my cock. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and began to stroke it with a steady rhythm. Janelle increased the pressure she was using to squeeze my balls and the fingers in my ass pressed more insistently against my prostate.

Suvarna's rectum began to spasm when her orgasm started. At the same time I felt my cum begin to surge upward toward her waiting mouth. I thought it would blast out of me like mount St. Helens but it spewed out like melted chocolate from a chocolate fountain at a wedding. Her hand milked my shaft as each ribbon of pearly fluid streamed viscously into her mouth and Janelle kept urging out more by massaging my hypersensitive prostate. I must have cum a dozen times. Despite her best attempts at swallowing it, her mouth couldn't contain it all and it began to cascade down the shaft where she incorporated it into her stroking as she greedily attempted to persuade my cock to keep the semen flowing.

Finally there was nothing left. I extracted my fingers from Suvarna's ass and let my head plop back. She released her grip on my shaft and slid her mouth off the head with a loud popping slurp. Janelle removed her fingers from my ass and gave my balls one last gentle squeeze. Suvarna and I should have been exhausted from the intense orgasms that swept though us but I felt like I had received the best massage in my life. Suvarna turned around and laid on top of me and kissed me so she could squirt half a mouthful of my cum into my mouth. I was actually getting quite fond of the taste of my cum especially considering that it came from one of the women's mouth or pussy that I had just deposited it in.

I suddenly remembered where we were and looked to see the others all sitting around us having been spectators of the show we had just put on for them. I heard David ask Mitra, "Does this sort of thing go on all the time around here?"

"Pretty much, but what happened to Suvarna is as rare as a twenty carat diamond. What we just witnessed was Tantra in its purest form. To become capable of this is why we are all together. If something deep inside of you did not recognize and respond to this sexual ballet they performed then you don't belong here. This group is not a mobile orgy picking up new conquests as we travel. We are a family of seekers that are striving for understanding and are using sex to achieve it."

I noticed that it was now dark so I asked what time it was. Vitesha informed me that it was after eight and we had been engaged in our 'massage' for over an hour and a half. Mitra announced that this would constitute tonight's meditation and gathered us around for Suvarna's visualization.

I could sense that everybody's energy and awareness was up as we asked the tumor to be kind and spare the life of our beloved Suvarna so that we may all have her to learn from. Alysse and Janelle had tears in their eyes as they said their words to her. It was clear that they all heard Mitra's words about being a family and that they all felt that way.

I asked if we wanted to keep the same partners for sleeping and David said he didn't feel like he was ready to sleep with two women and wondered if he could just be with one.

"Which one do you want?" Mitra asked him.

"You. After all, it was you that picked me up this morning."

She smiled and said, "Since you put it that way, it would be my pleasure to share a bed with you. But we're not going to go right to sleep."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Mitra and David found a bedroom that she deemed perfect. There was a four-poster bed in it that she said was just the right height. David wasn't sure what she meant but was sure he would soon find out.

Mitra had him sit on the side of the bed and she stood in front of him.

"This is our first time David. It's always a very special occasion and I want to make sure that you are pleased. We can do anything you want with one condition. You must not think of your ex-wife during our lovemaking. Don't compare me to her for better or worse and don't feel guilty for wanting to have sex and feel joy. That time is over. This is now. You are here with me. This is your opportunity to explore me and discover me and have fun. Now, is there something sexual you always wanted to do but haven't done yet?"

"I've always wanted to have anal sex but the only time I tried she told me it hurt and she didn't want to keep doing it. I also like having oral sex but she didn't like me to cum in her mouth so she didn't do it to me very often."

"You'll be very happy to know that all of the women here love anal sex and are very skillful cocksuckers. We love the taste of cum and are not the least bit reluctant to swallow it. I suggest we leave anal for another time since it requires some preparation and can take some time to do properly. So let's start with a blowjob. Stand up."

Mitra knelt in front of him. "There are many positions for doing this but we'll start with the classic one. All men seem to like seeing a woman on her knees sucking their cock. There's just something about subservience that turns men on." She reached up and took his flaccid cock in her hand and began kissing the head while she gently squeezed the shaft. Her mouth opened to accept the head and her tongue began to circle around it and lick it. After a couple of minutes his cock had not responded to her actions.

"Don't you like what I'm doing David?"

"Oh yes, I like it very much. It feels wonderful but I feel strange and nervous. I...I don't want to disappoint you."

"What makes you think you would disappoint me?"

"Well as you can see I'm not that well endowed. I'm only average, ordinary and you're so beautiful and voluptuous. I'm a little intimidated by that plus the fact that you have sex a lot while I've been almost celibate for a long time. I'm afraid I might not be as good at it as you're accustomed to. "

"David, despite the fact that I'm taller than average and have larger than average breasts my vagina is actually smaller than average, at least in the opinion of my gynecologist. About the only thing that is average about me is my ass. I don't need a ten-inch cock to give me satisfaction. Size matters but it's the size of what's between your ears that matters more than what's between your legs."

"And please don't ever think there is anything wrong with being ordinary. The desire to be special or famous is the ego's greatest trick to control and manipulate us. Being allowed to be ordinary is one of life's greatest gifts. Don't ever trade a walk on part in the world for the lead role in a cage. And don't worry about your lack of sexual experience. I'm not one of those women who expect you to be a perfect lover and fulfill my every desire without having to tell you what they are. If there is anything I want you to do or stop doing or do differently I won't hesitate to let you know and we can make whatever adjustments we need to. I'm much more concerned with you than your technique."

"Average is not the word I would use to describe your ass. It's magnificent."

"Thank you. Why don't you think about some things you'd like to do with it while I get back to sucking your cock. Now you just relax and allow yourself to enjoy this. Put your hands in my hair and hold the sides of my head. Look into my eyes and see how much I want to please you. Accept my loving David. Rise up to meet it."

His fingers slid through her hair as he gently held the sides of her head. He looked down at her. It only took a few seconds for his resistance to dissolve and when it did Mitra's hypnotic gaze pierced his eyes and went straight to his brain. Her energy shocked his system and he felt a warm flush all over his body. He watched her mouth engulf the head of his cock once more and the warm flush along with a considerable amount of his blood concentrated in his cock as it began to swell in her hand. Her transfixing gaze now contained a smile and her eyes sparkled with playful delight.

His cock continued to expand forcing the head further inside her warm wet mouth. She began sliding her lips up and down the shaft while still holding it with her hand. She moaned softly and he felt as well as heard the sweet sound of her pleasure at his arousal. His hands gently caressed her head as he slowly ran his fingers through her beautiful long hair. Just touching it sent sensations into his fingers and up his arms to the pleasure centers of his brain. His erection was complete now and it felt incredible. It had been a long time since he had even felt like having an erection but now his body began to remember how good it felt.

Mitra let go of him with her hand and brought both of them up to her head to cover his. She pushed them forward and back to let him know that he was now to control the way her mouth was to slide up and down his proud hard cock. She lowered her hands and he gently began to move her head forward and back increasing the range a little at a time until his entire hot cock was disappearing into her with every iteration. His eyes never left hers.

He suddenly realized that he was enjoying this more than he had ever enjoyed anything in his life. He accepted that he was really here with a beautiful loving woman who was the very personification of sex and she was as happy to be here with him as he was to be with her. He continued gently rocking her head back and forth and feeling the wonderful things her tongue and lips did to him as his hard cock slid between and across them.

She reached up with her hands and took one of his balls in each of them. Her tender caresses increased the pleasurable stimulation of her mouth to a whole new level. No one had ever done this for him before. Much less done it because they genuinely enjoyed doing it and sincerely wanted to please him. He was beginning to see that he had not really been in the loving relationship he had always believed himself to be.

Her deft manipulation of his testicles reminded him of what the whole point of a blowjob is. Incredulously he had forgotten all about cumming. The exquisite sensations he was experiencing from fucking her mouth or using it to fuck his cock, the difference was too subtle to matter, were all he could think about. His orgasm circuitry had not been used in so long it was almost inactive. Almost. There was lust in those beautiful eyes that still held his captive and she was communicating it to him very intensely.

He quit moving her head and held the tip of his cock in her pursed lips. She continued to lick it and could now feel that she was inducing it to relinquish precum into her hot mouth. The feeling of anything other than urine flowing through his cock reawakened his ejaculatory reflex. Her tugging and squeezing his balls armed it and the constant licking of her tongue started the countdown. She knew. He saw it in her eyes as he felt it in his groin. That docile, expectant, obsequious look that said 'Go ahead, do it' was more than he could stand.

The first pulse of ejaculation was a shock and when she saw it in his eyes she closed hers as his first burst of hot cream spewed across her tongue. She swallowed it effortlessly and calmly waited for the next one. And the next, and the next and all that followed until months of pent up sexual frustration and loneliness had been transmuted into semen and released into her welcoming mouth.

He felt lightheaded almost to the point that he thought he might pass out. He stepped back and leaned against the bed and tried to breathe deeply. She stood and walked to him gently pushing him back to lie on the bed. She picked up his legs and lifted them onto the bed. He lay there as his composure gradually returned to him and his uneasiness turned into peacefulness. He had never felt so good and wondered why an orgasm could have this effect on him.

Then the realization reached his brain. Something was missing. Mitra crawled into bed next to him just as he understood what it was. The pain in his heart was gone. For the first time since he came home to that empty house it wasn't there wrapped around his heart like a python squeezing the life out of him.

He turned to face Mitra and almost screamed, "Ohhh Mitra, do you know what you've done?"

"Yes."

"OHHHHHH". He wailed, an agonizing mournful sound too sad to bear and began to cry. Then his whole body was racked by his sobbing. It continued for a long time until he finally fell asleep, exhausted by the second big release of the night. She reached over and turned out the light then slid her naked body close to his and put her arms around him to silently comfort him while she too drifted into slumber where her beautiful compassionate spirit would watch over him until morning.