Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had Don drive us back to our house so we could pack up what clothes we needed then when the children returned from their stay with their grandparents we told them that we were going to be living somewhere else. The car was already loaded with their things so we all piled in along with Dingo and headed back to our new home.

The kids were a little hesitant about all this but were glad to see me again. We told them this was part of my new job and that I had to work closely with a woman named Anne that they would meet at the new house. This way they would all get to be with me without having to wait a few more months. They liked that idea.

We got settled in and the kids thought the house was great. They especially liked all the games on the entertainment floor and the theater. They couldn't believe they each got their own apartment with a sitting room and a beautiful bathroom all to themselves.

We introduced them to Julia, Melissa and Alysse and told them that they all had nicknames. Julia's was Mitra. Melissa's was Vitesha and Alysse's was Turiya. All of them were genuinely happy to see them as they had no children of their own and were delighted to be nannies. My son said he thought Melissa was really pretty. Sandy told him he took after his father.

We had dinner early so the kids could get to bed. Tomorrow was a school day and they would have to be up early for the drive. Mitra and Vitesha prepared the meal since this was Anthony's day to spend with his daughter. I didn't say anything but as I looked around at the table I got the same feeling I had in Antigua that we were all a family. I thought it might be a little soon to voice that feeling but I wouldn't have been surprised if Suvarna and Reverend Mother both shared it.

It was amazing how well all of us adjusted to this new arrangement. Even Dingo felt at home. He seemed to love the back courtyard and his twice daily walks to Central Park. On Thursday we had the team meeting with Anne's business partners and they were all very happy to see that she was still very much alive. The results for the quarter were very good and Anne was now about two hundred million dollars richer. She then made an announcement:

"I want to thank all of you for your exceptional performances. I know you all work very hard to produce these results. However, I want all of you to remember why you do this. Please don't forget to live. It's nice to have money, even a lot of money but you must take time to spend some of it and enjoy yourself occasionally. The last three months have been the best months of my life and it's because I went on a fantastic trip and met wonderful people and managed to help some of them have a better life. In return they helped me concentrate on living instead of dying. Please don't wait like I did to do this. I want all of you to promise me you will take a nice vacation before the year ends and spend time with your spouse and children or take your parents on a cruise but do something. Thank you all and goodbye."

It was an emotional parting as each person lined up to tell Anne goodbye. Some of them hugged her with tears in their eyes. They all shook my hand and said it was nice to see me again and they looked forward to working with me.

While we were at the meeting, Reverend Mother was in the spa bathing with Turiya. She asked Turiya how she had come to be with the group.

"I was part owner of a property management agency in Lyon and helped take care of the Chateau that Suvarna owns there. She asked me if I would show them around Lyon while they were there. It didn't take Mitra long to become aware of how unhappy I was in my situation. My husband had died within the last year and I found myself being his brother's partner in the agency. It was not a pleasant relationship. Suvarna asked me if I would really like to do something about it. At first I was skeptical about why she was asking. I wondered why somebody with her money would care about me."

"Turiya come close to me and let me put my arms around you."

Turiya moved in front of Reverend Mother and was enveloped in her arms.

"Ohhhhh Turiya, it's very easy to see why anybody would care about you. You have the most gentle, pleasant spirit I've ever felt. Love shines out of your eyes and your heart is warm and welcoming. Kiss me."

The instant their lips touched their hug became a lover's embrace. The kiss was tender but passionate. Reverend Mother pulled back and asked, "When did you fall in love with Prem?"

"The second day they were there. I showed them around and Suvarna asked me if I would manage all her properties for her. I said yes and she told me to move into the Chateau with them. That night I did a meditation with them and when it was over Suvarna told me I was to sleep with her and Prem. She bathed me and washed my hair and put perfumed lotion on me before taking me to bed. It had been a long time since I had been loved. She and Prem not only gave me the love I had been missing, they showed me a love I didn't even know existed."

"Prem was the most caring, affectionate lover I have ever known. He touched my heart from the moment he touched my body. Both of them poured love into me until I couldn't help but fall in love with them. That love has grown and evolved every day since then. Now the love Prem and I share is the same love he has for every one of us. It's the only way we can love. It won't be long before you and I love this way."

"I think we already do Turiya. I see it in your eyes and, like you; I can't help but return it. What is it that makes this so easy to do, so natural?"

"It's Mitra. She has created a milieu that surrounds us and saturates us with love. It compels you to see that love is our natural state and we quit finding excuses not to be part of it. It fills you so completely that there is no room left for jealousy and envy and negativity."

"Turiya would you spend tonight with me and Prem? I want to make sure you are with him enough and I want to imbibe your love when we are together. I do this with Suvarna and I want to experience it with you."

"It would be my pleasure to make love with you and Prem. I really enjoy sharing him. There are things that three can do that two cannot so it's always a richer experience."

Following the meditation that night Reverend Mother told me that there had been a change in the sleeping rotation and Suvarna was to be with Mitra while Vitesha would stay next to the children's suites to be there if they should wake up and need anything. Turiya was to share Suvarna's bed with us. I asked her what had caused this rearrangement and she told me she wanted the three of us to make love because she had spoken with Turiya and decided that she should get to know her better.

We began the lovemaking with a soothing bath and when we got out, Reverend Mother dried Turiya before we went to the bed. She brought a bottle of the moisturizer with her and told me to help her rub it on Turiya's body. We lay on either side of her and caressed her with the fragrant lotion. I was amazed at how sensuously she rubbed her, interspersing her caresses with kisses everywhere her hands moved. She took her time massaging her hands, kissing her palms and sucking her fingers.

When we finished covering her with the lotion, Reverend Mother said, "Prem suck her right breast while I do her left one. She pulled her legs up as she cupped the soft flesh of her breast in her hand and began to lick the nipple. She lay in a fetal position as she began to suckle her like an infant. I copied her and did the same to her other breast. Turiya began softly moaning then whispered something in French to us.

"Oooohhhh Turiya, speak to us in French while we love you. It sounds so sexy and loving." I completely agreed with her and enjoyed hearing her talk dirty in French too. You didn't have to know the words to understand what she was saying. She was definitely becoming aroused as we continued nursing her. Her nipples swelled and extended in our mouths and her breathing changed.

"Turiya I want you to get on top of me so we can lick each others pussy."

When they were in position I was told to kneel behind Turiya's ass so I could fuck her.

"Prem I want you to take turns with me. First I'll lick her then you put your cock in her."

Reverend Mother started licking Turiya's bald slit and soon had it slick with juice and saliva. She continued to suck on her hole while Turiya pushed back with her hips and her mouth did the same thing to Reverend Mother's pussy. My cock was rigid from watching them. Reverend Mother moved her hand to cradle my scrotum and caress my balls. She finally pulled her mouth off Turiya and said, "OK Prem, I think we're both getting close to cumming so put your cock in her and let me watch you fuck her."

I moved forward to place the tip of my cock at her opening. It was hot and very wet. With one push I slid my cock completely inside her. I heard her moan into Reverend Mother's pussy. I fucked her with long slow strokes while my hands held her ass cheeks apart.

Ohhhh Goddd Prem, watching your hard cock slide in and out of her beautiful sweet pussy is making me so hot. I'm going to cum soon. Oh yes baby keep fucking her."

Turiya was still licking Reverend Mother's pussy while her wet cunt squeezed and released my cock with each stroke. I knew her well enough to know she was going to cum very soon. It didn't take much longer until she pulled her head up and began to moan and speak in French to announce her orgasm. As soon as it hit her she returned her mouth to Reverend Mother's pussy and licked her clit.

"Ohhhhhh Prem, Turiya is making me cum. Fill her cunt with cum for me. Cum with us my love. Now Prem NOW!"

I shoved my cock in as deep as it would go and began to spurt my cream into Turiya's welcoming, spasming pussy. We all continued in our orgasm until I'd given all I had. I slowly pulled my cock out of her and immediately Reverend Mother's mouth covered Turiya's hole. It stayed there until she had sucked out every drop of my cum.

We untangled our bodies and got into position to sleep. Reverend Mother insisted Turiya sleep in the middle and the two of them fell asleep in each other's arms. They had fulfilled Turiya's prediction that they would soon love each other the same way they loved me.

Everything went along perfectly for the next week. The kids loved their new home and having big sisters to take care of them and do things with them. Mitra even began teaching them to meditate, with their clothes on of course, which they did with us after dinner each night. Turiya or Vitesha would take them to their rooms to get them bathed and ready for bed. Dingo slept between their two suites; a constant sentinel to anything that might disturb them.

When the kids left we took off our clothes and continued the adult meditations. They were all geared toward Reverend Mother now and getting her capable of circulating the light. Most of the time that involved sitting in my lap with her legs wrapped around me while my cock was buried in her pussy. Usually there was somebody sitting behind each of us pressing her body into our backs and putting her head on the back of ours or kissing our necks and shoulders. I could tell she was getting closer to being able to do it because on occasion I would stop thinking completely and feel like it was about to happen.

After the meditation we would spend some time in the spa then make love in the bed. Suvarna and Reverend Mother would always sleep together and the rest of us took turns sleeping with them. I would sleep with one of the two women who was not with Suvarna. The other woman would sleep on the seventh floor with the children in case one of them woke up and needed something.

When it was my turn to be with them they would take turns loving me in my favorite position. Lying crossways to one of them while the other one used her hand and mouth to play with us. This had become Reverend Mother's favorite way to make love as well because it allowed her more time to build up to an orgasm and when she had one it was much more intense. She also said she liked how wet she got from Suvarna licking us while my cock was half way inside her vagina. She had become a huge fan of having multiple people in bed with her to make love with. Suvarna would always be telling her to move the energy up from her vagina to her heart.

It was on Friday, October 10 that I finally asked Suvarna if she was ever going to have her MRI done.

"I'm scared to find out the results. However, I also think it's strange that I haven't shown any symptoms yet."

I made her call her doctor and he told her to come in Monday morning. The test seemed to take a long time and I was nervous too. She came out to the waiting room and asked me to come with her to the doctor's office to find out the results.

The doctor came in and sat down at his desk, "Anne did you go see that research doctor I told you about in Geneva?"

"Yes."

"Did he do anything for you?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I didn't want anybody to know. It was a total shot in the dark, a Hail Mary pass on fourth down and I didn't want to get my hopes up so I just tried to forget it happened."

"Well whatever he did, it worked. I see no trace of your tumor."

Suvarna almost screamed then caught herself and said, "Are you sure?"

"The reason the test took so long is I had them run it twice. I'm sure. There is no sign of your tumor. Before you get too excited we need to be realistic about this and do a couple of more tests. There is one that will look for certain proteins in your blood to tell us if your immune system is still producing cells to fight cancer. If they're not there then we will consider you to be in remission. We will then do tests every month for the next six months. If they still show nothing then you can get excited."

"Oh my God! Oh no, what am I going to do? Carl, this can't be. It wasn't supposed to happen this way."

Bernie looked at her and said, "Anne, this is good news. You're acting like it's bad."

"You don't understand, Carl's wife is carrying our baby. She was inseminated back in early July. She's pregnant with his and my child. She did it because I was going to die. How can I tell her I'm going to live?"

"Anne calm down. Anybody who would do that for you must love you very much. She's not going to be angry about you not dying anytime soon."

"You're right, she does love me and I love her. We'll work this out. Julia will have the answer." She looked at me then said, "Besides, it's your fault. If you hadn't taken me on that damn trip I never would have been in Geneva and this never would have happened."

"You're welcome. Do you perhaps recall anything about not thinking of right and wrong or benefit and harm?"

"Don't get sanctimonious with me Carl. You know this doesn't change anything. I'm going to hold you to your promise. You still have to love me 'til I die. Come on, let's get out of here and go home. Oh Bernie, don't forget to send the results of the tests to Dr. Chesney. I'll need to stop by the bank and wire some money to him."

Vitesha was waiting for us outside the doctor's office with the car. We told her to wait while we walked across the street to the bank and Suvarna wired ten million euros to Dr. Chesney's account. On the way back to the car I saw a florist and we went inside and bought four dozen red roses and brought them back to the car.

Vitesha opened the door for Suvarna then asked me, "What are the flowers for?"

"We have something to celebrate."

"Prem please tell me what I hope you're going to tell me."

"The tumor is gone Vitesha."

She screamed and threw herself in the back seat and into Suvarna's arms. "Oh Suvarna this is the happiest news I could ever receive in my life. I feel like a dark shadow has been lifted from my spirit. Kiss me and tell me I'm not dreaming this."

I stood there on the sidewalk feeling a little foolish holding four dozen roses while two women made out in the back of a car on a New York city street. "Ummhhhh Vitesha, can you possibly contain your happiness long enough to drive us home? Then we can all join you in kissing her."

"Prem hang on or I'll make you drive us home. This is so wonderful. I don't know if I can even breathe much less drive. I'm trembling with emotion."

She finally let go of Suvarna, got out of the car and looked at me. "I'm tempted to start in on you, but I'll save that for later. If it weren't for you... Get in."

I sat next to her surrounded by the flowers. She looked at me and as the full impact of what she had just been told hit her, her expression changed to something indescribable. It was as if she just stopped inside. Almost as if she went into shock. Then she exploded in tears. She cried uncontrollably, shivering like she was suddenly very cold. I put my arms around her and immediately burst into tears with her. Then Vitesha started. How we got home is a mystery because we were all completely consumed with emotion. We were still crying when I realized we were in the garage.

Vitesha managed to get the doors open and helped us out. "Let's go upstairs and have a drink. I'll come back for the flowers. I'm a total wreck now."

We all helped each other get over to the elevator and ride up to the eighth floor. We went straight to the spa where we found Mitra and Turiya washing Reverend Mother in the bath. They saw us come in and Mitra said, "What is it Prem? What has happened?"

Suvarna didn't even take off her shoes. She just ran to the pool and jumped in and put her arms around Reverend Mother and kept on crying. I finally managed to get myself under control enough to tell them, "Suvarna's tumor has disappeared." Mitra and Turiya moved close to her as tears began to flow from their eyes.

Mitra started stroking her head and said, "Yes my precious child do you see now what love can do? At last, everything is as it should be."

"No it's not! I've ruined everything. Oh Reverend Mother please forgive me! I stole your husband, used him to knock you up then took him all over Europe so he could fuck half a dozen more women. And now I don't even have the decency to die like I'm supposed to."

Reverend Mother put her hand under Suvarna's chin and raised her head up. "You didn't steal my husband, you borrowed him and made him better. If he hadn't come to you he would never have met Mitra and without her we would all have missed this glorious opportunity to learn about love and higher consciousness. That trip and those other women were necessary to help you two achieve what you did."

"You haven't knocked me up you've blessed me with the honor of being one of Victoria's mothers to help her become what she is meant to be. As far as dying is concerned it seems to me that you've already done that. Anne is dead. She died so you could be reborn as Suvarna. Mitra is right my love, everything is as it should be."

"But I was so afraid you would take Prem and the baby and go back home now that I'm not going to die. You won't do that will you?"

"Don't be silly. You and I and Mitra are sisters now. I could no more leave you than I could abandon one of my own children. Prem, Vitesha and Turiya are all part of our family; they're not going anywhere. Do you love me?"

"Oh God yes. With all my heart. That's why I was so upset by the thought of losing you; I realized that I love you as much as I love Prem and Mitra and it caused me more anguish than dying to think of not being with you."

"Then that's all that matters isn't it?"

"OhhhhhYes, Yes that's all that matters."

"Let's get you out of these clothes and celebrate our love. Vitesha would you be so kind as to bring us some Champagne so we can toast to a long loving life for Suvarna?"