Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vitesha left to get the wine and Mitra, Turiya and Reverend mother managed to peel Suvarna's wet clothes off her. Reverend Mother was sitting on one of the ledges at the edge of the pool. Suvarna wrapped her legs around her and sat in her lap, her bare pussy pressed against her stomach. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. Mitra moved to stand behind her and put her arms around them. They truly were a trinity now. Bound together by love in the most unusual relationship three women had ever been in. They were more than sisters; they were lovers, spiritual soul mates, mothers to the same child and wives to the same husband.

Suvarna paused in her kissing and looked deeply into Reverend Mother's eyes. "When Prem first came here and we were bathing each other he told me that when this feels as good as sex I would know what love is. I know what love is. This is what love is. We are what love is."

I had finally gotten my clothes off and stepped into the pool. I moved over to sit on a ledge beside Turiya. She smiled at me and said, "Just looking at them is one of the best meditations I've ever done. Watching them takes my breath away and silences my mind."

"It's not often you get to sit silently with an enlightened being. Aren't you glad you decided to come with us?"

"It's the best thing I ever did. I can't imagine my life without being here. Everything has changed completely in only three months. It's unbelievable."

"It just doesn't get any better than this."

"Ohhhhh I don't know about that." The words seemed to ooze out of her mouth as she slid closer to me then slowly swung her leg over me and climbed onto my lap facing me. Her mischievous, playful smile was telling me she might be able to think of something to make it better. Her warm body felt like she was spreading homemade chocolate pudding on me as she began to gently rub it on mine. She moved her pelvis like a belly dancer to slide her bare pussy over my cock. Her arms encircled my neck and her mouth found its way to my face to kiss me as her lips slid over my skin. I got lightheaded inhaling her exhilaratingly exotic fragrance.

My hands cupped her ass cheeks to both feel her move and encourage her to continue. I gently squeezed them as she undulated her hips over my thighs. Her arms moved further around my neck as she pulled her body tightly against mine causing her soft breasts to press into my chest. She pressed the soft full lips of her mouth against mine with a mixture of tenderness and lust that finished swelling my cock to full erection. Her tongue slithered inside my mouth to play with mine.

I could feel the moistness of her pussy as it slid back and forth over my hard cock. I pulled her hips up with my hands and she reached one of her hands down to encircle my shaft and guide the head to her opening. I relaxed my hands and she slid down until my cock was buried inside her. I felt Vitesha sit down on the edge of the pool behind me and put her legs around us until her warm pussy was pressed firmly against my back. She leaned over and said softly, "Go ahead Prem, you know what she wants."

I broke the kiss and moved my arms up around Turiya's back. Her eyes locked on to mine as I pulled her close against me. Vitesha's gentle voice said to her, "Go ahead Turiya, fall into him. I've got you." Her arms encircled both of us and she laid her head on my shoulder. It didn't take two minutes for the light to arise and begin to circulate.

I don't know if it was the proximity of the trinity, the elation of knowing Suvarna's tumor was gone or being so close to Mitra's enlightened spirit but this experience of circulating the light was magnificent. We were both completely aware the entire time. Our beings mixed and merged and played with each other like the northern lights twisting and spiraling under the effects of an intense magnetic field. Our spirits shot high up into the sky turning colors and changing shapes like ethereal pastel rainbows as they danced with each other.

After about an hour of aquatic love and meditation we decided to get out of the bath and have some lunch. Then Reverend Mother decided we should take Suvarna out to celebrate tonight. This of course entailed a shopping expedition to get all the women something new, sexy and expensive to wear. I was told to come along so I could render my opinion as the only man in the group. It was fun to see them all acting like a bunch of high school seniors picking out dresses for the prom. Even Mitra was excited. This little trip cost over thirty thousand dollars but I would be going out with what appeared to be five contestants for Miss Universe tonight.

We booked a reservation at another elegant and expensive restaurant that was very popular and impossible to get into unless you knew the people Suvarna knew. Her private phone book included people who could arrange anything and if by some chance one of them couldn't, he knew somebody who could. I swear she could probably have gotten us invited to the White House for dinner; not that any of us was too keen on going. Anthony volunteered to babysit the children and promised them a special treat for dessert.

I won't insult anybody's intelligence by saying that walking into a trendy restaurant with five gorgeous women and being immediately shown to a table for six ahead of a crowd of other well heeled patrons isn't an exhilarating sensation but I would have been just as happy to sit around a campfire and eat hot dogs and roast marshmallows with them. I wasn't with them to inflate my ego and get stared at by everybody else in the place even though everybody did look at us like we were major celebrities they didn't recognize. No, I was with them because I loved them and they loved me. This is what made me rich, not being able to spend five thousand dollars on food and wine.

It occurred to me that I was probably the only man in the place that felt that way. All of the rest of them were there to play the game. To impress and be impressed. To wheel and deal or seduce some lovely young woman. To see and be seen. How meaningless all that seemed to me now. I was comfortable being here with my lovers. We were being genuine, loving and kind. I wished we could have put something in everybody's water glass that could make them feel the way we did even for a single moment. I had to trust that love would find them eventually.

I was mesmerized by the women. The theme for their new attire seemed to be glitter and cleavage. Each one of them wore a full-length gown that sparkled like crystal chandeliers. Mitra had on a sort of Chinese inspired gown in a dark red with a large collar that completely encircled her neck and a neckline that plunged to her navel to reveal her breasts to the limits of decency. She looked like an empress and rightly so since she was one. An empress of her soul.

Reverend Mother had been adorned in a shimmering gown in a blue color that is found only in glaciers. She actually looked like she was dressed in ice. Her lovely breasts were also brazenly displayed by a low cut neckline. And to make sure there was enough attention drawn to them, Suvarna had let her wear one of her necklaces with blue sapphires and diamonds that could start a riot all by itself.

Suvarna wore another gold metallic dress that didn't expose her breasts since it too was held up by a large collar that encircled her neck. But the dress clung to her chest like it had been sprayed on her and the contours of her braless breasts and nipples were more erotically displayed than had she been topless. In addition the dress had no back. The skirt part started so low on her hips I thought she was going for the butt-crack look. The skirt fit her fabulous hips so well that not a millimeter of her crack showed. The same flirtation with exposure exemplified the front of the dress as it barely came around to cover half her breast on either side so when she moved her bare arms you could see the round curvature of her lush naked breasts hanging against her chest. This was a feature she exploited to its fullest. Reaching for things on the table she wantonly played titty peekaboo with anybody looking her way. Despite having been naked with her for the past five months seeing her in this dress was making my dick hard.

Vitesha opted for the classic look of a black halter-top dress made out of a material that looked like spun glass but was actually soft to touch. It scattered even the lowest light in every direction. It too was backless with a plunging neckline that came down to her navel. A gold choker encircled her neck and pink, white and natural gold bracelets adorned her wrists. She was elegance personified with her beautiful blonde hair hanging down her bare back. Long onyx earrings hung down her neck.

Last but not least was Turyia. She wore a gray dress simply made with thin straps on her shoulders. The pattern of the shiny material was like a harlequin design with tiny silver ropes in a diagonal checkerboard arrangement. Her hair was up and beautifully styled. Her makeup was exotic with smoky grey eye shadow and a plum colored lipstick. She was smolderingly understated so when you looked at her you found it very difficult to stop.

We were seated at a circular table with Reverend Mother directly across from me. Suvarna was seated next to her on her right. Mitra sat next to her on her left. Vitesha was to my left and Turiya to my right. It was the most enjoyable evening I've ever spent. Reverend Mother was almost giddy with excitement and joy at being here. Suvarna was constantly touching her on the arm or hand and looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her. No doubt due to the relief caused by her death sentence having been lifted from her spirit.

Watching Suvarna and Reverend Mother interacting with so much love was pure joy. They reminded me of the first dates Suvarna and I had when falling in love was so intense that it was all you could think about. When she looked at me I almost burst with happiness to see her be so comfortable now that she was a full-fledged member of this group and was in love with every other person just as they were in love with her. I couldn't even find the words to express how grateful I was for being with them and loving them.

I did manage to occasionally look around at some of the other people near us and got the impression that what we felt for each other was somehow spreading to them a little bit. They didn't look at us like we were celebrities; they looked at us like we were something that made them happy just to see. Almost as if a sweet, pleasant fragrance had wafted over them that they couldn't quite identify. I guess some of them thought it strange that we didn't speak much and never touched a cell phone but still seemed to be enjoying ourselves more that anybody else in the place.

We stayed there for almost three hours before getting back in the limo to take us home. I use the word home because Anne's house had finally become a home. To all of us. We were a family now no matter how unorthodox. Even Anthony was part of it since he had volunteered to play baby sitter to the kids while we went to dinner.

I suddenly remembered we hadn't told the twins about Suvarna. I took out my phone and sent Janelle a text that said, 'Suvarna's tumor has disappeared. She will not die anytime soon. I love you and miss you.' I knew it was early in Lyon so I didn't really expect a reply but in about five minutes I received one with a selfie of her gorgeous naked teenage body attached that read, 'I'm so happy and excited I can't speak. Jean and I must come there for Christmas break. I know you love me and I miss you too.' I handed the phone to Suvarna then she showed the photo to Reverend Mother. "So that's the little slut that's trying to steal my husband." She looked at me and said, "I can't wait to meet her. She's a doll. And I hear she has a brother that's just as cute."

It was after eleven when we got back. After everybody got undressed, Suvarna told us all to go to the theater. When we got there she showed the DVD that was made of them dancing naked in the Club du Paris in Lyon. She told Reverend Mother, "Now you'll really get to see what Janelle looks like. And the rest of us too for that matter."

Reverend Mother was excited to see them dancing and shocked that they would all do something like that in a public club. Mitra told her, "You would have been up there too if you'd been with us. The real fun was after the dancing when we all gave a customer a private lap dance."

When the show was over, Mitra said she wanted us to do a meditation. I thought it would be a gentle one but she pushed us hard; especially Reverend Mother. When it ended she said she was exhausted but she could feel the effects very deeply.

Mitra told her that's exactly the way she wanted her to feel because that was the state she needed to be in to do the circulation of the light. Suvarna helped get me ready by using her mouth to get me hard and when I was fully erect she guided my cock into Reverend Mother's pussy then moved around behind her and said softly into her ear, "Just let go completely now my love. Drop the last shred of resistance. Don't think about anything; just feel the love and let it take you to our child. Let her lead you to your heart."

I moved close to her with our eyes fixed on each other's. Mitra sat behind me and put her head on my shoulder to look into Reverend Mother's eyes with me. In a very few moments I saw her eyes soften as the last vestige of doubt and uncertainty dissolved and I began to fall into her. Mitra saw it too and pushed me forward so our chests were touching. Slowly the light moved out of me. I smiled at her and she opened completely and I felt the light move upwards from her pussy to her heart then back into my chest as it began to circulate between us.

This was the final step. We were together now in a new place where she and I had never been before. And yet we were also back to where we had always been. We had moved not horizontally in time but vertically into eternity. Mitra and Suvarna didn't move away as they usually did when a couple was doing this. Vitesha and Turiya also came and sat closely beside us to share this glorious moment. Lending their love and spiritual confirmation to us to sanctify our bond. The last thought I had was that Victoria was also here with us experiencing this as a beginning to her own spiritual journey. Then I turned off my mind and gave my beautiful wife the greatest gift anyone can give another person. I shared divine love with her and helped her move into this realm with the rest of us and knew that at last, everything was as it should be.

The book of life is brief

And once a page is read

All but love is dead

That is my belief.

Don Mclean - And I Love You So

I want to thank those of you who took the time to read this series in its entirety. I appreciate the comments I have received and encourage you to continue them.

mountaincat4