Willa Finds Love Ch. 3

Story Info
Willa discovers why she's not feeling well.
2.4k words
4.03
90.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

Willa was waiting for the Doctor to come into his office. She rested her head on the his desk.

"Well we found out why your so tried lately Miss Willa." the Doctor said, as he sat down at his desk.

"Why?" Willa asked.

"You're about three months pregnant, now I want you to fill this, its vitamins. And your going to have to set up appointment with your family Doctor, and here is some pamphlets to read on being pregnant." the Doctor told her. Willa got up and walk out to her car, and sat there in shock. She didn't know how long she sat there, until a woman knock on her window.

"Honey are you alright?" she asked.

"Oh yes the Doctor just told me that I'm going to have a baby." Willa told her.

"But Honey that was hours ago." the lady said. Willa look at her watch.

"Oh may I didn't relies, I better call someone to pick me up. Oh thank you for stopping." Willa said reaching for her cell phone. She couldn't call him from here she have to wait till she got home. Willa made it to her room. Dialing the number.

"Hello this Willa Keeler could I talk to him please. Oh okay please tell him I'm sick and can't go to dinner tonight. Thank you." she said and hung up. She took a shower and laid down and fell asleep. Frank didn't get the message until he was telling his secretary good night. He was mad, he told her he didn't care where he was at it what he was doing when his daughter called she should have given him the message right away. Frank rushed home wondering how sick Willa was or God he hope she didn't need a Doctor. He walked in as she was waking up.

"Baby Are you alright?, Is anything wrong?, talk to me please." he asked.

"Slow down Daddy I'm find, if it was bad I would have said it in my message. I'm going to have a baby." she said.

"Oh sweetheart that's wonderful, I'm so happy." he said. She pulled him down and she kissed him.

"Oh I want you, I'm so horny." she told him. He laugh he was going to love this. He stood up and undressed, Willa took his cock in her mouth and suck him till she got him to the point of cumming, and she pulled off and told him to put it in her pussy. He thrust into her hard, and kept slamming his cock till they exploded together.

"I think we should move out to the house your mom has. And I also think we should do this before you show." he said.

"Oh daddy that's great I've wanted to get out of the city for some time now but I didn't want to leave you here." she said happily.

"Good tomorrow I'll put in for my retirement and we'll sell the house too. Go through the house and we will take with us only the stuff we want." he told her. It took them almost two months to have everything ready to move. With the truck packed they would leave in the morning they would leave for their new life. Four days later they pulled into their new home. It was a wonderful old farm house with a wrap around porch.

"I'm so glad they could find your husband, his sister was a wonderful lady." Mrs. Black said.

"Yes it is, we've been taking care of the place for many years, and I'm glad for the time to take my lovely wife on a cruse I've been promising her. Oh here's a letter she left for you should you come here." Mr. Black said.

"Oh dad, oops I should call you Frank now. I think this is a wonderful place, and I'm going love rising our children here." she said.

"Let's leave this for tomorrow I want to make love to you." he told her. Frank carried her upstairs to their new room. They undressed and she sat down on the bed, reaching out to grab his cock she pull him to her. She lowered her mouth to his cock and slip it in, closing her mouth, she sucked him in deep and move her hands up and down. Getting him hard she had him begging to be inside her.

"Oh I want you so much baby, Please baby let me cum inside your pussy." he begged. She pulled her mouth off.

"Oh I'm going to let you inside me, but I want you to put that big boy up my ass, and I want you to fuck me hard." she told him. She climb on the bed and wiggly her ass at him.

"Oh baby that sure is a sexy little ass you have there. You know what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to give you everything I can give you and if I can't I'll find someone who can. But right now I'm going to fuck your ass baby and I'm not going to stop till you beg me to, and maybe not even then." he told her as he push his cock up her ass. When he was in deep, he pulled out and slammed back in. He kept doing it until she screamed in a orgasm. He pulled her with him to lay down.

"You didn't cum." she said.

"We're not done yet baby." he said. He pulled out and slide in her pussy, he move in her slowly, he took her slowly this time, making it last a long time. When she climax he was with her all the way.

"Now baby how was that, did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"Yes very much so, I know that you can make me enjoy anything." she told him. They fell asleep wrapped in each others arms. The sun was high in the sky when she woke up. She went in and took and bath. And downstairs Frank was fixing breakfast and having the time of his life. He was happy here, happier than he was before. And last night he sleep great with her in his arms.

"Good morning Daddy. I know, but when it's just us. I need to call you that it makes me feel good." she said.

"You can call me that when we are in bed, but outside of our room we have to be careful." he told her. After eating, they spent most of the day unpacking and putting away things. After they finish eating dinner Willa remembered the letter from her mother. She went into the study and got it, sitting down on the couch, she read it.

"OH MY GOD." she said. Frank came into the room when he heard her yell.

"What is it Willa?, What's wrong?, Is the baby okay?, Are you okay?" he asked.

"What Oh I'm find nothing is wrong with me. It's the letter. Here you read it." she said. Frank took the letter.

"Dear Frank and Willa, By now you have decided to live here. Now I must tell you that I'm not your mother. I couldn't have children. So when Frank wanted to have a baby, I went to a doctor friend of mine and I had him use Franks sprem and a donor's egg. I'm sorry that I never told you both, but please believe me I love you, and you are my daughter. Love Mary." They both sat there not knowing what to say.

"I don't care what that says, she was my mother and she always will be. So I think we should burn it and forget it." she said.

"I think the same thing, Honey." he said. { a knock at the door} She went to answer the door.

"Hello may I help you?" she asked.

"I hope so, I was told to meet a Mr. Frank Brown is he here?" the man asked. She told him to come in That he was in the study. The man followed her into the study.

"Frank This gentleman says he was to meet you." she told Frank.

"Hello, Mr. Brown I'm Reb McFarley." the man said.

"Oh yes, I've been expecting you, please come this way." Frank said. Frank and Reb went upstairs. Willa went and fixed something to drink for everyone. Frank and Reb came back out and they sat down and got to know each other. Reb left a short time later.

"What did you think of Reb Willa?" Frank asked her.

"Well he seem nice and polite. He's a nice looking young man. Why do you want to know?" she asked.

"Because I have rented him the room next to ours, till he can add on the other rooms downstairs." he told her.

"I guess we will have to keep our clothes on with him here." she said giggling.

"Oh no I told him that you like to run around without your clothes, and you would be doing it a lot more now that you were going to have a baby." he told her. Over the next few months, Reb work on the new rooms and she did indeed run around the house without her clothes. One day Frank saw Willa standing outside, looking out over the landscape. He saw that Reb was watching her. He smile and went about his business. About a week later he saw that Reb was standing by the window of his room looking out at Willa swimming nude in the pool they had just had build. When Frank looked up again he saw that Reb was jerking his cock. He smile and walk into Reb's room.

"She's gets to me all hot and hard, just by walking into the room." he said walking up to the room.

"I'm sorry Mr.Brown I... " he stammered.

"Oh don't worry about it... Reb would you like to touch her, be with her, and wouldn't you love for her to suck your cock?" Frank asked.

"She's your wife, why would you want to share her?" Reb asked.

"I love my wife, and will give her anything she wants, and that includes another man in our bed. Besides I've seen her looking at you. And I want to watch you make love to her." Frank said. Reb turned to the window again.

"I would like a chance to be with her, but only if she tells me she wants to." Reb said. Frank asked her while they were laying in bed that night.

"I know you've been thinking about him, and I know that you get him hard enough that he jerks off watching you swimming." he said.

"Frank I love you, but I he does things for me, little things and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have him inside me." she told him.

"Good because I'd like to watch him make love to you and maybe we both can make love to you." he told her.

"I think I'd love to know what that feels like." she said.

"Well you need to let him know." he said.

"Tomorrow" she said as she fell asleep. Willa woke up feeling wonderful, she put on her robe and went down stairs to fix breakfast. Frank and Reb came in at 7. She told them sit down and eat before it got cold. She grab the coffee pot touching Frank's shoulder she poured him a cup of coffee. When she got to Reb she leaned over him, putting her tits in his face. She put the coffee pot back. She opened her robe and walk over to Reb and asked him if he could give her a massage after breakfast. He told her yes in a shaky voice. She went up stairs to wait for him. Frank put his plate in the sink and went up stairs.

"Hey baby I need to go into town today, He said he'd be up in a minute." he told her giving her a kiss.

"I thought you wanted to watch?" she asked.

"I will tonight, let him have you to himself for now." he said.

"Mmmm, Reb you have wonderful hands. Help me turn over and you can do my front." she said. He help her, she was so sexy even when she was so far along. His cock was already hard and he wanted her so bad. She looked up at him.

"Come here Reb." she said. he lean down and she reach up and stroke his face.

"Kiss me." she said. When his lips met her she pulled him down to her. He laid next to her, her hands move over his body as did his. She touch his cock and he cupped her tits, still kissing each other. She pulls back and tells him she want to taste him. He move around so that they could taste each other. He closed his mouth over her pussy, sucking her. She moans, and pulls on his cock and lowers her mouth onto his cock. Sucking each other they climax together. She licks and sucks him hard again.

"Willa I've never felt like this with any other woman. I want you so much, you know I've watch you and had to jerk off many, many times. Sometimes late at night I hear you and Frank fucking and I jerk off hearing you getting fuck." he told her.

"Now you can come in and join us and fuck me while he watches or when he's fucking me." she told him. She pushes him on his back and climb on top of him and ease his cock in her pussy.

"OH GOD YOUR SO TIGHT." he groans.

"AND YOUR SO BIG." she moans. She moves up and down and back and forth on his cock.

"OH GOD, FEELS SO GOOD." she said.

"OH GOD WILLA, RIDE MY COCK BABY, FUCK ME WILLA FUCK ME SO GOOD." Reb called out.

"OH YES REB I NEEDED THIS SOOOOO MUCH." she cried out.

"OH... GOD... I'M... GOING... TO... COME... HERE... I... CUM... BABY." he cried out. pulling her down next to him he kisses her and pulls the sheet up on them.

"I hope you've had a good time baby," Frank asked.

"Oh yes I did, come and join us, I want to feel you in my ass." she said. Frank laid down and ease his already hard cock in her ass.

"Hi" Frank said to Reb.

"Oh baby your even tighter with him in your pussy. ooooo I can feel him moving inside. This must be making you even hotter Willa." Frank said. Both Frank and Reb moves slowly in her, Reb rubs her tummy, and Frank cups and massages her titties. She reaches down to their cocks and rubs on them. That makes them move faster, and they climax together.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers