Willard Quarry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not understand," he suddenly yelled? "Understand my wife of nine years letting another man see her undressed for hours upon end? Oh yes I understand. I understand that I married a whore," and he kicked her savagely in the stomach.

"Quinn you will never understand," she said not spitting out his name in defiance. "It was art, something so beautiful that with your ignorance, you will never understand. He showed me what true beauty is, and you will never be able to take that from me," she screamed back, inching her way closer along the floor to the giant wooden secretary where he kept the company ledgers.

"No, but I have sent him to the heavens. To the heaven's in a massive explosion."

"And I, I will send you to hell," she said and thrust her arm within the desk and laid it onto the pistol that Quinn had always kept just inside.

Quinn had just enough time to see the black iron steel of the small Derringer he kept inside his secretary for protection while computing his pay ledges. Quinn looked at the end of the barrel; saw the flash of muzzle fire and then the burning sensation of the lead bullet as it ripped inside his chest cavity. As he staggered backward, he saw the blood gushing from the wound, his heart pumping out the reddish liquid in massive quantities.

"You ignorant, ignorant man."

12