William

Story Info
A longer story about a guy named William.
3.7k words
4.02
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William's first relationship was awful. He thought he would never recover from that man. This man was not just dominant, but abusive. He pretended just to brush off the long nights of screaming and beating that had come to him. He just took it. Even if he was calm on the outside, on the inside, he was howling in pain. This man was the reason he thought that he would never date again.

At the bar, he was trying to drink his problems away. He had developed minor alcoholism since his relationship went sour. Behind him, he saw a happy couple, chatting away about some random thing. It made him feel as if he had been dealt a crippling blow. He tucked his head into his arms and wept with great passion.

"You okay there?"

William turned his head and slowly leaned away from the young man that stood before him.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Are you sure about that? You were very clearly just crying your eyes out right on the bar."

After a sniffle and a final tear rolling from his eye, William spoke.

"I'm sure. It's just that-"

His sentence was interrupted as the bartender stepped over to him and gave William a few words.

"Ya gotta stop cryin', dude. You're creatin' a bad mood in here."

William tears started to flow again.

"I'm sorry."

He placed a few bills on the table as he stood up and rushed out of the bar. The man he was just speaking to followed him out to find William bawling in his car. The passenger side door was unlocked. The man got in the car next to William.

"You know, you should really walk home. You seem a little tipsy tonight."

William looked at the man.

"Why do you keep following me?"

"Because you look like you need some help."

"I can take care of myself."

"No, you can't. There is something wrong with you, and I'm determined to find out what it is."

"No, please!"

"Here, I'll take you to my place. It's just around the corner from here."

"Fine."

The man got William to get out of the car and walk to his apartment.

"I'm Shane, by the way."

William didn't respond to the comment. He instead tucked his forehead into his hand and sobbed. When they made it to Shane's apartment, William found a relatively small apartment which was a little messy, but still liveable.

Shane had no couch, so William was forced to sleep in Shane's bed.

"Don't worry, there's nothing going on here, at least not yet, but for now, I'm to tired."

William nodded and fell asleep on one side of the bed. Shane crawled in next to him, holding him tight within his arms. William did not admit it yet, but he enjoyed the company, but for now, he was too unstable to even speak.

He melted into Shane's grasp and stuck to him like candle wax. This was the first time since his past relationship that he had dared to have a relationship with anyone. Even though he was still skeptical, William felt comfortable in Shane's embrace. Something about it told him that he was safe. He knew that Shane would never do to him what his previous man did.

They fell asleep to the muffled noises of late night New York outside. Shane's apartment, even though not much, was still warm. The winter's wind whistled against the windowsill. Their peaceful slumber was cut short by Shane's alarm at 6:00 in the morning. They crawled out of bed.

William was feeling better this morning, even though he was tired. Shane was reassuring, and that may have been one of the things that helped William through his internal crisis. William was just realizing that he had to return to the real world before he would be fired for missing work. If he was going to work, he needed to take a shower.

"I need to shower, Shane."

"Not enough time unless we shower at the same time."

"You don't by chance have two bathrooms, do you?"

"Does it look like it?"

"No..."

"Then we'll just have to shower together, I guess."

William was a self conscious person by nature. He was scared to let others see what he had before he got to know them better. But, since there was a necessity for it to save his own skin, he had to do so.

William blushed as Shane removed his clothing. His cock was soon to harden to stone when he saw Shane peel off his clothes. They stepped into the shower together. Shane turned the water on. The colorless liquid began to pour from the faucet as Shane took hold of William by the penis. He used it to pull William close to him, gradually dragging his own lips closer to William's.

He took hold of the back of William's head and kissed him. William let it happen to him. It was what he was used to. He hated that this was happening so early, but he loved it at the same time. The kiss was one of love. There was a spark between him and Shane that could last him a lifetime.

From this point, he loved Shane with such a passion that he never wanted to let go. Eventually, a time came where they had to stop kissing if they were ever going to make it to work on time. They cleaned each other, making sure to get all the cracks.

When they were both satisfactorily clean, they left the shower. They toweled each other down.

"I think I love you, Shane."

"Likewise, but I don't think, William, I know."

William only realized that he was forgetting something after his departure from the shower. He needed clothes, and bring any since he did not expect to sleep in someone else's bed. This was a problem, since he wasn't too sure that Shane's clothes would fit on him. Although William was unsure, they fit with minimal trouble.

"I want my clothes back tomorrow, okay?

"Alright. Where do you work?"

"The internet cafe a few blocks away. I can't believe so many people can't just get it at their homes nowadays."

"Too bad we can't walk together farther than the door."

"Yeah... Oh! I almost forgot! Here's my number. I want you to call me around six. Don't go to the bar tonight, alright?"

"Fine..."

William and Shane strode together through the lobby and out the door, but split paths soon after a final parting kiss. William walked the few blocks back to his car through the rush hour crowd. He hopped back into his car and drove off to work.

All day, the only thing he could think about was Shane. His distracted labor brought some frustration from his manager, but even she began to understand why William was so distracted. She let it slide for the day, but told him that she expected full attention the next day. William responded with a nod.

When he was off of work, William took himself home. His own apartment was much more clean than Shane's. It helped him to realize how much money he really had. Shane was just scraping by, whereas he was living with relative ease, thanks to his wealthy parents.

It made him feel strange how Shane was willing to give so much when he had so little. He brushed off the feeling. With nothing do do for the 30 minutes he was at home before six, he decided just to call Shane.

He dialed the number that Shane had written down on his arm. Shane let it ring twice before picking up.

"Hello?"

William wasn't falling for Shane's tricks.

"You know who it is."

"Damn, I thought I could get you with that one. Anyway, you ready for a date?"

William paused for a few seconds. He had not planned do do anything for the night. Maybe it was too soon for a date, but William wanted to get to know more about Shane. He needed to learn about his new boyfriend.

"Yeah... I think so."

"Really? You seem a little unsure."

"No, no no no no, I'm not unsure."

"I dunno... I can always reschedule. I don't have a problem with waiting, you know."

"No, please, I AM ready!"

"Alright then. Gimme a half-hour to get ready."

Shane hung up, leaving William standing in front of his couch. He was nervous. He thought about his previous relationship and how disastrous it had been for him. He flashed back to the brutal abuse raining upon him on a nightly basis. He fell to the couch as if his legs had been kicked from under him.

He suddenly stopped crying as he realized what his current relationship was to him. He realized that if he kept living in the past, it would take him nowhere in the future. His great epiphany invigorated his mind and soul. He was ready now for whatever would come his way.

Imbued with new strength, he sprinted out the door and into the street. He ran from his apartment to the parking lot. If he was going to make it to Shane's apartment without keeping him waiting, he would have to hurry every chance he got.

He made it across town in minimal time, just as Shane was opening the outer door of his apartment. He pulled on his coat as he walked to William's car. He jumped into the vehicle.

"Hey Shane."

"Hey William."

"So, where are we going?"

"My favorite restaurant. It's a pizza parlor!"

Shane gave William the directions to the pizza parlor. William had not eaten pizza in a very long time. He wondered if he even remembered what it tasted like. Although he was curious, he was wondering if it would be as he remembered it; a tasty childhood treat that brought joy to his family.

As he thought more and more about how things used to be when he was young, he began to miss his family. He distanced himself from them for reasons that he did not know. He still loved them, but wanted breathing room. He needed space for himself to grow.

He remembered landing his first job. Not much, just a job at a small fast food restaurant for a small amount of money, but it was a good starting job. He was sixteen at the time. Even while keeping a job, he managed to keep up with all of his schoolwork. He was a decent student and managed to make good grades in all of his classes.

He suddenly snapped back to reality. He and Shane were just arriving at the pizza parlor. The sign said BIG TOM'S HOUSE OF PIZZA in large capital letters.

"Not much of a name for a pizza parlor."

"Don't worry, it's damn fine food for a small place like it is."

William swung open the glass doors to the restaurant. He was hit with a wall of warm air and pleasant smells. Shane invited him to the table on which a menu rested. They opened it and surveyed their food options.

"What do you want?"

"I... I'm not sure. I haven't had pizza in a really long time. I might just go with Pepperoni."

"Pepperoni it is then."

Shane stood up and walked to the counter. William watched him talk. His eyes gradually drifted down to Shane's butt. Shane looked back at him. Williams eyes snapped back to his face, causing a big smirk to spread across Shane's face. He turned back around and handed several bills to the cashier before slowly walking back to the table with William. His sinister smile was burning a hole in William's ego.

"I know what you were doing, William, and I liked it."

William giggled at Shane. He liked the fact that Shane was a confident person with nothing to hide. It even returned to him a hint of his own confidence. He loved Shane, even if he would always be playing around.

The pizza arrived. William was looking at the slices of meat spread out atop the cheese. William thought that it looked and smelled delicious. He took a slice from the tray to taste.

"Careful about that; it's really, really hot!"

Despite Shane's warning, he bit down on the pizza. His tongue was covered in searing hot sauce and cheese. It burned the tip of his tongue before he spat it out into a napkin. He would have waited to eat the pizza had he known truly how hot it was.

"Told ya."

There was no response from William. It would be a while before he gathered his composure enough to talk. His tongue would feel as if it was being torn apart for a few minutes after before moving to a state of numbness.

"Here, put some sugar on your tongue."

Shane handed him a packet of sugar after tearing it open. He commanded William to open his mouth and covered William's tongue in sweet substance.

"Now close your mouth and don't move your tongue."

After a few seconds, then numbness faded. His sense of taste was partially restored. He leaned over the table to give Shane a short kiss. Shane did so as well. They both had a short moment of pleasure as their lips made contact with each other.

After a short moment of kissing, William knew that he had to pull away if he didn't want to risk looking awkward in public. He let his lips peel away from Shane's. They chatted away as they waited for their pizza to cool. Shane badgered William to share more of his own life story.

"It's a little uncomfortable to talk about. I'll tell you about it later."

William's courage shined through. He felt as if he was at peace with his past, but was still embarrassed to talk about it in front of anyone with the exception of Shane. Shane's pleasant and understanding smile let William see that Shane was willing do to so much for him, even though Shane had barely anything to give. Not only that, but they just met.

They sat and ate their pizza until the tray was empty. They lifted themselves up from their seats. The exit was not as graceful as the entrance. It was very cold outside. The freezing air caused the men to breath clouds of water vapor. Shane shivered as he was hit by the gelid draft.

"Cold, eh?"

"Sorta."

"Here, you can wear my jacket. It was really hot in that restaurant."

William shook his overcoat from his shoulders. He draped it over Shane's as they both walked from the entrance to William's car. William slid the key into the ignition. As he turned it sideways, the small but powerful engine roared to life.

"So Shane, do you want to come see my residence?"

"Why not? I got the rest of the night to kill."

They slid along to road to William's apartment building. They arrived at the parking lot shortly after, since traffic was relatively sparse due to the time. William took hold of Shane's hand, pulling him through the crowded lobby and into the elevator.

Since they were finally alone, Shane pulled William toward himself. They let their lips touch as the elevator jerked itself into an ascending motion.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your coat."

"It was the least I could do for the man that I love."

"I think I want to borrow something else of yours too, William."

Shane placed his hand on William's belly. It slowly began to slide down to the waiting crotch just underneath it. The elevator slowed to a halt. They were on the top floor of the apartment building.

They let go of each other before the doors opened to reveal several people waiting for it to arrive. They pretended that nothing happened, but could not conceal William's stiffening rod. Rushing through the door and down the hall, they managed duck away from the awkward looks they were soon to receive.

William opened his apartment door and pushed Shane inside, locking the door behind them. He rushed over to the couch, where Shane was already waiting. William threw his shirt off and vaulted over the arm of the couch, smothering Shane in his love.

They slowly peeled their restrictive garments from their bodies. Shirts and pants flew in all directions. They once felt choked, but this sensation was cured by stripping. Their love for each other was strong enough to cut steel. The tension between them was high enough to tear kevlar.

They felt each other's skin with their fingertips. William's last ounce of self control was squeezed from him as Shane wrapped his arms around William's waist. William reached into the pocket of his coat which hung from the coffee table. He removed from it a tube off lubricant liquid that he had purchased on the way to Shane's apartment.

Shane took it and opened it with a pop. He squeezed into his hand a small pile of viscous fluid. The tube gasped for air as Shane released his grip and snapped the cap back on. He took his head down to William's rock hard cock and reached under William's balls with one arm. He slid two fingers into William while simultaneously sliding his lips around the crown of his cock.

William gasped as he felt the fingers enter him, The feeling of anal penetration and receiving fellatio at the same time was almost enough to cause him to release the frustration from all those years of being single into Shane's waiting, but unready mouth. Every time William was on the edge of orgasm, Shane would somehow know and stop for a few seconds, then continue.

The sensation of being so close was never so well known to him. His previous partner had never tried to do this. He had never even used any part of his head to please William, for that matter. William never did this when he was younger, either. He only took himself to the top and back down as quickly as he could to avoid being caught.

Shane stopped and continued the pleasuring for what seemed like ages until William was fit to burst. Every part of William felt as if it was being made invincible to any unpleasant feeling as the orgasm that Shane let him experience quickly encompassed his entire body in a sensation of intense pleasure.

Shane's mouth was filled with white and salty lava as William's cock pulsated and pumped it from the depths of his body. Shane eagerly swallowed every bit of it, down to the last drop that burst from the tip.

"Now it's my turn."

Shane leaned back on the opposite side of the couch. William recovered from the raging orgasm as the last of the energy high that it gave him subsided. He sat up and leaned over to Shane. He slipped his lips over the tip of Shane's head. He let it slowly slid into his mouth. Inch by inch, the journey to the base of Shane's shaft continued until his lips met Shane's pubic stubble.

The entirety of Shane's length was within William's mouth. He slid half of it from his throat and let his teeth clamp softly on Shane's shaft.

"Holy shit, that feels good. Where'd you learn to do that?"

William pulled Shane's cock from his mouth

"Practice."

He wrapped his lips around it again. He worked them up and down the shaft, stopping every few strokes to slide the tip of his tongue around the Shane's crown. He repeated the process several times until Shane released his load into William's waiting mouth. The salty semen flooded it until William swallowed.

They lay there for a few seconds, recovering from all the semen swallowing and cocksucking that they had done. William felt pride in the fact that he was able to give Shane has much pleasure as he did. His attention switched to what he was going to do with Shane.

He did not realize how much time he had spent trapped within his own thoughts. He fell from the clouds to reality. Shane was looking at him with a smirk across his face.

"Fantasizing there, friend?"

"Maybe just a little. You said you wanted to borrow something else of mine. Now's your chance. Get ready."

Shane followed Williams's order. William took hold of the lubricant tube and squeezed a small amount from it. Leaning over Shane, William slid two lubricated fingers into Shane. Shane gasped.

"Dammit, stop teasing and just fuck me!"

William Responded, slipping his cock into Shane's warm rectum. He felt his length being squeezed as he pushed it deeper and deeper Shane. The walls of Shane's tunnel hugged him tight as he explored.

He finally reached the base of his shaft. He withdrew a small amount of himself from Shane. He pushed back in, but with greater speed. Shane pushed back against William. William thrust faster and faster. He had not felt anything like this since he was with his last boyfriend. It was more amazing than he remembered it, likely because of the true lover beneath him.

William made an attempt to continue driving his length into Shane, but could not hold himself back any longer. With one final thrust, he released a smaller load into the obscured cavity of Shane's ass.

Leaning back, they both gasped for air. William felt as if he had just been choked. He was not used to doing what he just did, but even though he was tired, he was also relieved. He was glad that he let Shane become a part of his life.

12