William & Mary: A Royal Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a small bedroom, almost like the one Mary had spent the day in, except that it looked more like a university boy’s room than a room in a castle. She felt much more at home. William closed the door and behaved exactly like any college boy in a dorm room with a girl. He moved toward her and began to lift her sweater, which Mary quickly removed.

His hands rested on her hips, which had always been larger than her waist, and began to slide down over them. He knelt in front of her as she unsnapped the skirt and let it fall to the floor, followed by the pantyhose. William reached up with a finger and hooked it into her panties, his touch encouraging a rush of warmth and moisture to Mary’s vagina. With one swift move, Mary was left with only a bra on her heaving chest and shoes on her feet.

William pushed her toward the bed and Mary lay down, kicking off her shoes and looking up into the face she had until recently only fantasized about.

William straddled her, still fully clothed, and reached behind her chest to unhook her bra. As he tossed it aside, Mary wondered how many other girls he had done this with. As a prince, probably as many as he wanted, although he didn’t have that sort of reputation. Mary decided she didn’t care as long as she was one of them.

He lowered himself onto her as he removed his tie and tossed it aside. The two of them kissed for another minute before William rose and quickly removed all his clothes, letting them lay on the floor on top of Mary’s. He began to emulate them, placing his body on top of hers and wrapping one arm around her neck while using the other to trace outlines over her body.

Mary shuddered. His touch was light, yet so powerful. His breath was warm, yet it sent chills down her spine and her nipples stood at attention before their master. William seemed to regard this reaction as an invitation and lowered his mouth to her chest, using his tongue like an expert to draw moans out of Mary’s quivering frame. She felt his cock resting against her leg, and she decided to see if he would let her suck it, if she would be allowed to work on his crown jewels, so to speak.

Once he finished with her breasts, Mary was dripping with excitement, but she didn’t care about her own pleasure. All she wanted was to put his cock in her mouth, even for an instant. She reached for it, and William instantly responded. He rotated around and sat on the edge of the bed, his cock hanging off the side and up into the air. Mary laid her breasts on his leg and began to mouth at the head of his cock. It was rather thin, but incredibly long, and Mary plunged her mouth all the way to the base with expert ease. She then began to work her way back to the head, using her tongue as a guide, swirling it around his member and voraciously licking the bottom.

She reached her hand between his legs and began to massage his balls. They were larger than she was used to – he seemed in every way incredibly virile – and Mary felt him tense up as she began to pump her hand over his balls in the same rhythm as she was moving her head back and forth over his cock.

Presently, she felt his balls begin to draw up into his body, and she knew he was getting close. She closed her eyes and began to pump faster over his cock, and he grabbed her hair in his intensity, grunting and moaning softly. All at once, he let out a cross between a sigh and a moan and Mary felt her mouth fill with his hot cum. She didn’t miss a drop, and licked the bottom of his cock over and over again until there was nothing left before she released her slightly wilted prisoner from its humid cage.

William leaned back, panting slightly, his tightly welded frame gleaming with a thin sheen of sweat. Mary sat up and smiled, curling up at the headboard of the bed. She was incredibly proud of herself. She just got to suck the prince’s cock! And not only that, she made him cum, too.

William turned to Mary and grabbed her ankles, tugging her legs straight and forcing her to lie down. Before she had time to even think about what he was going to do, his face was buried between her legs and he was sucking on her clit like his life depended on it. Mary moaned. The moisture that had been there earlier had not waned while she had given the prince head; in fact, it had become even wetter because she was so turned on by what she was doing. Now, she knew she wouldn’t last long. She could already feel an orgasmic shudder building in her pelvis. A moment later, she came, gasping and moaning out William’s name. He worked on her till she could take it no more, then she forced her pelvis off of his face.

The two of them lay there for a few minutes, naked and lost in reverie, until William looked at Mary and smiled. They both knew this was as far as they could go. There couldn’t be any more royal heirs, or even any worries about any, so this was the way it had to be. Mary wasn’t disappointed. She had gotten to do more with Prince William than anyone else she had ever heard of, but she wasn’t going to go to the tabloids with her story. This was a private moment between two young people and nothing more.

William and Mary rose and dressed, and Mary was escorted back to her quarters. She changed, then was driven back to her grandmother’s house by the same chauffeur who had brought her to the castle about 12 hours before. When she got home, her grandmother was anxious to hear how Mary had been treated since she was escorted away from the parade.

Mary said little, only that she had been treated with the greatest hospitality and that she had gotten to meet Prince William and take tea with him. At that, her grandmother had raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. Mary had just smiled and left the room, thankful for her one night with royalty.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Enslavement Maiden is captured by Rome & sold into slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
More Stories