Williams' Birthday

Story Info
Lucy sends William a special e-mail for his birthday.
1.5k words
4.04
14k
0
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Although both William and Lucy are real, and they are very good friends; this letter is a piece of fiction. To this time they have never met, and they remain very good friends. It was written as a fantasy present for Williams' birthday.

*

Happy Birthday Darling,

As requested a long sexy e-mail as my present to you.

Although we have only known each for about six months, and that we have never met - I feel that I have known you for such a long time. The easy way our conversations roam, from our families to sex and back in a moment, is a joy to me. You are very easy to love. I love your eyes.... your soft accent -- but mainly I love the 8" cock I've seen on the web cam!

But today that was all going to change. We were actually going to meet. I had told you the time I would be arriving, and I asked you to be naked on your bed waiting. Then, when I opened the door there you were spread out like a feast; legs apart and arms spread open, eyes fixed on the ceiling. I quickly stepped out of my shoes, undid the wrap front of my dress and stood there naked... Neither of us said a word. You took one quick look at me and groaned then your eyes went back to gazing at the ceiling. I grinned and moved to the foot of the bed, leaned over and let my hands gently brush up and down your shins then to your knees...I watched as your cock gave a little leap in anticipation. I knelt on the foot of the bed so that I could reach your thighs... Hell man; you're tall! So I let my hands wander up your thighs, thumbs working into your inner thigh and heading to your groin.

My knuckles gently stroked your balls, and they squirmed and contracted at my touch. Lovely balls, shaved and hairless to match your pubes, they were the immediate focus of my attention. Gently running a fingernail down the length of your cock, I cupped your balls in my left hand and your shaft in my right. Then I bent and very deliberately sucked your right testicle into my mouth, massaging it with my tongue, followed by rasping little sucks pulling, pulsing it like a baby would nurse a nipple. Then I pulled harder until it plopped out of my mouth, all wet and shiny. I took a quick glance up the bed and saw the intense look on your face, as you moved the pillow under your head so that you could watch more easily. I just pointed to the other ball and threw you a questioning look, then your very slight nod, told me all I needed to know. So bending back to the task, I gently blew on the wet sack before licking with my tongue; taking the left one into my mouth and massaging it as I had its twin.

As I pulled it out, I cupped your balls and cock in my hands -- holding them out from your body, like a human cock ring, and used my index fingers to thrust the cock up from lying on your belly; then I licked up, from root to tip and I took the glans into my mouth. Grinning, showing you the glans safely behind my front teeth -- I slowly lowered my mouth over you. Running you over the roof of my mouth, and into the back of my throat, adjusting my position, trying to take you in further... gagging. I could feel the drool starting to pool, and run down your cock onto your already very wet balls. So bringing you back to the front of my mouth, I poked the tip of my tongue into your slit... You taste delicious. So feeling brave I gently ran my teeth over the front rim of your cock and was rewarded by the leap your cock took in my mouth.

You are a joy to look at, so I continued to crawl up your body, stopping to lick and suck on each of your nipples, those lovely tight little buds so sensitive, so responsive. Holding them between my teeth and flicking them with the tip of my tongue.With my tits brushing their way up your torso, I kissed your collar bones and l licked the side of your neck, pausing to suck on your ear lobe before reaching your lips. Just the briefest of pecks before you grabbed me and kissed me like your life depended on it, your tongue reaching and stroking mine. Then holding it in your teeth and sucking on the tip, mirroring the action of what I had done to your nipples. I managed to pull away and kissed the tip of your nose and wiggled my finger at you in mock disapproval, before bending and planting another kiss on your sweet lips.

Pulling up I sat astride your legs -- across your hips, neatly nestling your cock between my pussy lips. Then I started to rock, sliding my pussy up and down the length of your impressive hard on, smearing pussy juice all over you and reaching behind I cupped your balls. I loved it, really loved it when you reached up and supported me by holding my breasts -- taking my nipples between your index fingers and thumbs. God, I was wet; you were wet with my juice and we both were groaning as the tip of your glans kept nudging my clit.

Not wanting to wait any longer I knelt up on my knees -- leaving clear space between us, and taking your cock in my hand, I gently rubbed you up and down the slit, until just the right spot was found, and you slipped in as I sank down; closing the space between us, until you were completely buried deep inside of me. I loved the feeling of your hard rod completely enclosed, surrounded by me. It was a feeling I will treasure always, that first time you and I truly joined.

I continued to rock and gyrate my hips working my clit against your pubic bone. Letting the feeling and the tension build, holding onto your shoulders and enjoying the feel of your hands running over my body, and the shiver when they settle on my bum. Those long fingers kneading my ass and gently pulling the cheeks apart, you started to control the movement. Cupping my bum in your hands you were able to move me, controlling the depth and thrust... and those fingers start to tease the rosebud of my ass, the tip of your finger dipping in and teased the ring of muscle. My belly started to clench as my orgasm started to build, and my breathing changed as my pussy muscles started to pull on your cock. The speed with which I was riding you increased, and your finger slipped into my ass and I was aware that the other hand was starting to slip into my pussy slit and tease my clit.

My body started shaking and sweating, as my orgasm started to roll over me. Lost in the oblivion of your touch and my orgasm I cried out, as you rolled me over until I was lying on my back. Your cock still very firmly in place, I brought my legs up and locked heels around your waist while you settled your weight on your forearms by my shoulders. I looped my arms around your neck and we had the sweetest kiss... Whilst all the time the gentle rocking of your hips gave me time to recover and accept you in this position.

Then the pace picked up, your thrusts became more demanding. The strength and rhythm of your fucking accelerated; your balls slapping my ass -- breath and heart rate increasing. The hard relentless rub of your pubic bone against my clit, had me clenching again..... Need building. Your cock seemed to of turned into an iron rod, and I was impaled and helpless, I hung on to your shoulders and went with the ride... cunt clenching on your cock. Holding, squeezing... increasing the friction. The tale-tale sign of my legs trying to straighten and the grip around your waist increasingly told you that I was going to cum again. Then with scream, I let go; my release was hard and fast, squirting over us... and dripping off your balls. Then I felt you tense, your cock jerking deep inside of me as your cum added to the pooling liquid. Both bodies wet with sweat, my nipples hard and aching and both of us gasped for breath. Then the slow relax, my legs hanging onto you, so you couldn't slip away. Another kiss, this one with love, soft lips and gently exploring.

Then we finally broke away. Your cock was softening and slowly sliding free. We look into each other's eyes... I finally spoke

"Hello William, I'm Lucy... How do you do -- oh and Happy Birthday!"