Willing Captive

Story Info
She agreed to be kidnapped and kept as a slave by her Sir.
7.4k words
3.66
24k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my leg and the resulting clang sounded loud in the silence. I hadn't counted on the boredom. The hours of nothing to do and no stimulus and sometimes not even light, or sight. Nothing but my own thoughts. Sometimes not even my own voice.

I could grunt if I wanted to, but the mouth piece locked into place by leather straps ensured my silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, but I had never realized how dear it was even just having the option to speak. Or see. The blindfold was currently snapped into the contraption on my head so I couldn't even pass the time by looking around my prison.

I restlessly shift my leg again, purposefully causing the chain locked around my ankle to make noise as it slid across the concrete.

I try to kill a few minutes by imagining my surroundings. The mattress I am currently laying on is covered by a gray sheet. I know the blanket is pushed next to the wall. Even though I'm naked the temperature is comfortable. The walls are sealed gray concrete block. There is one small window but it has been painted black. The room itself isn't very large, if I had to guess I would say it was 10 feet by 12 feet. The light comes from a shop light running down the middle of the ceiling. I am pretty sure it is currently turned off. When it is on there is a slight hum and right now the room is completely silent.

There are precisely ten items in the room besides myself and my chain. My mattress, one sheet, one blanket, a bucket in the far corner, a lid on the bucket, a roll of toilet paper next to the bucket, the hitching ring my chain is locked to, the lock on the chain, a hook and a key on the hook. This is the 'key that doesn't exist'. A safety precaution. Should it be a life and death situation I can free myself. Yes, I have agreed to this.

It started a few months ago with an innocent comment. One evening after a particularly intense flogging session, when my mind starts to come back and the conversation flows easiest between my Sir and I, I wondered out loud what it would really be like to be a slave. Someone who had been taken against their will to serve however their owner saw fit.

The discussion that followed touched mostly on the things someone would have to take into account. The captive slave would have to be treated as if they were always going to attack and try to escape. We agreed that the captor should use both the reward and punishment methods of training. How every little detail would have to be thought of before hand lest an escape be made and the cops brought.

I had forgotten about the conversation until several weeks later when Sir asked if I had been serious, if I truly wanted to experience life as a captive slave, at least in as far as we would be able to manage. I agreed that I did want to know, having no clue what so ever what I was really signing myself up for.

As I lay here I entertain myself by going over the events that had led me to this moment.

We had agreed to fully experience this it would need to last for several weeks so I made arrangements with my job to be gone for a month. I wasn't going to know exactly when my enslavement would begin or end, only the general time, in regards to knowing it would happen within that month.

I wasn't to know how my capture would happen. I wasn't told a single detail. The only thing I was told about was that there would be, in my prison, a key that didn't exist. His life would continue as normal so he would be away from the house at times, and Sir had no wish to endanger my life, thus the non-existing key.

I knew if I were to follow the chain to the hitching ring, and reach up as far as I could up the wall without going on my tip toes I would be able to feel the hook. By stretching on my tip toes I could remove the key, which would remove the chain from around my ankle allowing me to escape the house. The penalty for using it in anything other than a life or death situation was severe - 100 strokes with the cane. I hated the cane, so this was more than sufficient motivation.

When I got home from work the evening my vacation began, I was a bundle of nerves wondering when the hammer would fall, when my captivity would begin. Finally after two days I began to relax. For all I knew he wouldn't start things until the second or third week, since I had no idea how long it would last.

The night of the fourth day I was sleeping extremely hard due to the multiple orgasms I had experienced that night. The playing, the flogging, the sex, were rather typical for us. Something that on the average happened several times a week. I knew from talking to others how very lucky we were to be able to play pretty much whenever we wanted.

I woke up to someone standing over me wearing a ski mask. The adrenaline rush from fright was intense. He was on me before I could move. It took me a second to realize what was happening. Then I began to fight as hard as I could. I did not hold anything back.

I had only one goal, escape him and make it to the door in the garage that led to the side yard. If I could tag that door then I have escaped, game over. I was instructed to do my absolute best to escape, that if he felt I wasn't giving it my all I would be punished for it. I had never before tried with all I had to escape my Sir, I had always guessed it would be a futile thing. Now I knew for certain.

A woman with no defense training is absolutely no match for a man who not only has military training, 18 years of service, but continues to workout daily, even now. The contest was practically over before it began. I had started out on my back but I was now on my stomach, arms handcuffed behind me and feet tied. I drew a breath to scream and a ball gag was shoved in and secured behind my head. (This was rather pointless anyways as our nearest neighbor is 3 miles away.)

My feet were pulled up to my hands and after a moment they were locked together with a chain he wrapped around my ankles over the rope. Next he used a strap to pull my elbows closer together. Finally he shifted me to put another strap underneath me, which he then tightened so that my heels were pushed into my ass checks. It was one of the strictest hogties I had ever been in.

When he was satisfied that escape was absolutely impossible he stepped out of the room only to return rolling a large box on a dolly. He slipped a hood over my head before he proceeded to lift me into the box and tape me inside it. It was absolutely one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever experienced. I could feel parts of me begin to fall asleep even as I felt the box begin move.

It wasn't very long before I was completely turned around. The only thing I was fairly certain of was that we hadn't actually left the house. After a few minutes the box was laid down and I could hear him doing something to the outside. Then the box and I were pushed until we started to tilt. For a few seconds I was sure I was about to fall, but the incline eventually leveled out and soon I was sliding down something.

When I hit the bottom I could hear something being shifted or moved next to me. Then I heard his footsteps coming down what had to be the stairs to the basement. Shortly the tape was removed from the box and I was lifted out to be placed on a mattress. I could feel another chain placed around my right ankle and locked into place.

He unstrapped and unlocked me enough that only the handcuffs and the chain around my ankle were left. Then he released one side of the cuffs. By the time I'd reached around to pull the hood off of my head he had stepped out of my reach. I quickly sat up, and then stood up. It was then that I saw that the chain around my ankle was attached to a hitching ring in the wall. The chain was short enough that I couldn't reach where he stood at the foot of the stairs. I tried to remove the ball gag and found it was locked.

Even knowing it was my beloved Sir behind that mask, even knowing this would be over in three weeks or less, I still felt fear coursing through me as I looked at the almost emotionless expression in his eyes.

He held up a handcuff key and finally spoke, "Remove the cuffs and toss them and the key to my feet. Refuse, do less, or do more and you will be punished."

He tossed the key on to the mattress at my feet. I knew there was no escape in my current situation and nothing to be gained from refusing so I picked up the key, unlocked the remaining half of the handcuffs and tossed both at his feet.

"Good. Behave, do as you're told and this will go much better for you." And with that warning he picked up the cuffs and key, turned, walked up the stairs, switched the light off, and shut the door behind him.

It was completely, absolutely, dark. I stood there for a few minutes feeling stunned. It had happened so quickly. I felt fear and uncertainty, wondering if I really wanted this. Fairly certain I didn't, but knowing there was nothing to do but see this through, and try my damndest to escape. After a few minutes I sat down on the bare mattress. In time I even managed to drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of boots coming down the stairs. The sudden light blinded me for a moment. I scurried until my back was against the wall, pressing myself against it, afraid of what is coming next. I have no idea, could be good or bad but it didn't stop me from dreading.

He still has the mask on. Intellectually I know it is to create distance between us, as if I truly had been taken by a stranger. It was working. I really felt like I was looking into the eyes of someone I had never known.

My jaw was hurting from the ball gag and I started to beg him to remove it as best I could, moaning through the gag and making gestures miming removing the gag. His response was instant and thunderous, "Quiet!"

It startled me so that I immediately subsided. He looked at me for a long moment before he pointed at the center of the floor and said, "Lay down on your stomach, ankles crossed, hands behind your head. This is the position you will assume anytime I come into this room."

Looking at him, my heart pounding, all I could do was shake my head no. His demeanor did not change at all, he still seemed distant as he told me, "Obey or be punished." I could only shake my head a little faster and try to push myself further back, making myself as small as I could.

He crossed the room in two strides, surprising me when he headed to the hitching ring and picked up the chain. He then started pulling the chain towards him as he moved to the center of the room. I fought to stay where I was but very quickly found myself sliding across the cold concrete.

When he had pulled me to the middle he flipped me onto my stomach, pulled my hands behind my back and had me in the handcuffs before I could even try to resist. The cold on my bare skin was shocking and began to seep into me. He wrapped the chain attached to my ankle around both of my legs and I heard a lock click. He obviously had been hiding them in his pocket.

I turned my head and watched as he went up the stairs and returned shortly with a piece of peg board. He took it to the wall across from where the mattress was, and leaned it there before he went back up stairs to return with his toolbox, a drill and a black duffle bag. The mattress was smaller than a twin, I was in the middle of the floor, and the room was small enough that he had to be careful to avoid stepping on me as he worked.

The drill was very loud as he worked on securing the peg board in place about half an inch from the wall, roughly three feet from the floor. From my view point of the floor I guessed the peg board was about 3 by 4 feet. He then started putting the hooks into the holes and I realized there were marks indicating where each peg should be placed.

By now the concrete floor had made me cold enough that I was shivering slightly. I concentrated on not moving or making any noise as I watched him working. I knew that as miserable as I was lying on the floor it would be preferable to what ever happened to me after he finished what he was doing. I knew he hadn't forgotten about his promised punishment and that making me lay here waiting was part of it, to give me time to dread, to worry.

After he had the hooks put into place he started pulling things out of the duffle bag. First were wrist and ankle cuffs. They were leather lined, wrapped in polished steel, and lockable. Next came several short lengths of chain. Then a bunch of locks on a ring. He would pick up an item, place it precisely, and reach down for the next item. By the time he had emptied the bag the peg board was covered in various restraints, gags, blindfolds, and harnesses.

When he turned to face me, he reached up and pulled off his mask. I don't know why but this scared me more than anything he had done so far. I started trying to worm myself away from him, but all he had to do was bend down and reach his arm out to grab me. My thrashing was useless. He looked into my eyes and told me calmly, "Be still or this is going to be worse."

I knew there was no escape, I knew I should obey to make things easier on myself, but I couldn't control my urge to get away. He let me go, stood up, and took several things from the peg board.

I had managed to scoot to the mattress when he returned and knelt at my side. He pulled my ankles towards my wrists and with the snap of a lock had me hogtied again. He then put the four steel and leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles and I could feel him doing something with more chain.

He released me from the hogtie, and pulled me to my feet. When I tried to take a step away from him I realized that while I was no longer attached to the wall, I was hobbled by a short length of chain. There was also about a foot of chain between my hands. I tried to step away from him despite my limited movement.

He huffed at me in impatience and grabbed the chain between my hands, pulling up until my arms were folded up high against my back. He then forced me to walk the few feet to the wall next to the peg board where he pinned me, turning my head away from the board.

I felt him reach for something and then a collar was being wrapped around my throat and locked into place. He pulled a chain through the gap between my neck and the collar and used it along with another lock to secure the chain between my hands to the back of the collar and finally he clipped a leash to the ring in front.

He stepped away from me and with a tug on the leash he began moving towards the stairway. He moved slowly enough that even with my hobbling steps I was able to keep up. The pressure on the collar was enough that I had no choice but to continue to move forward. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it up the stairs but when we reached them, and he moved behind me and nudged me forward to move up the stairs, I found I was just able to step up if I was very careful.

At the top of the stairs he once again moved in front and began leading me towards our guest room. When I crossed the threshold I discovered what he had been working on last month in his shop. It wasn't uncommon for him to work for hours in the shop but that time I had been forbidden to go in.

His secret project was a piece of bondage furniture that I knew I wasn't going to like. It was unlike anything I had seen before. I wasn't given a chance to study it as he had been continually pulling me towards it. When we reached it he pulled the leash down so I was forced to bend over the end of the contraption. While the wood was painted and sealed it was completely unpadded. It sort of resembled a wide top saw horse but there were arms sticking out of each side near the other end, with supports underneath them. He pulled a strap across my waist, tightened it and secured the buckle with a lock.

Even if he did release me from all of my other bonds I would still be trapped. This thing felt solid enough that I knew I wouldn't be able to move it much, if at all.

He then released one of my wrists only to pull it to out to the side where he secured it to the end of the arm of the device. He repeated the step with the other arm and then, pulling my legs wide, he secured each ankle to the legs of the thing I suddenly decided to call The Trap. Because I was, absolutely, trapped. He even pulled the leash through a hole under my neck and secured it someplace below so that I was unable to lift my head or even change the direction I faced.

This left me very exposed. Each of my breasts hung down on each side of the top my torso was resting on and I could feel how vulnerable my pussy and ass were. Finally he removed the ball gag. I had no idea how long it had been in there but I almost couldn't move my jaw. After a minute he returned to me and put a cup with a bendy straw sticking out in front of me and simply said, "Drink."

I was so thirsty I didn't hesitate. I finished the water and looked at him watching me. After a moment I got the courage up to speak. There was a part of me, in the very back of my mind that wondered at my reactions to him now. I knew he was still the same man who loved me and owned not only my body but my heart as well. But here in this moment he was an unknown quantity. I really couldn't guess how he might react to my speaking. But things had gotten critical.

"Please," I said, asking for permission.

He looked at me like he was curious what I would say, "Yes, slave?"

His calling me slave hit me almost like a physical jolt. It was shocking. For a second I almost forgot what I was going to ask, but after a moment I said rather timidly, "Please I need to pee."

Now normally I would have called him Sir. I always called him Sir when I asked for something as his girl, as his property. But this had been so different that I actually found myself sinking into the role. The role of unwilling captive.

He stroked my head for a moment before he grabbed the hair at the back of my head, tilting as far as I was able to move, and got right in my face. He said rather calmly, "There are rules. The first of these is that you are always to call me Master, do you understand slave?"

I looked at him and couldn't do it. I felt the same struggle inside of myself as when I had first tried to call him Sir. It was as if the word refused to cross my lips. I almost wanted to say it but absolutely couldn't do it.

The hand at the back of my head tightened and he said, "You will."

He moved away from me and I could hear him getting something out of the large chest of drawers. I couldn't see what he was doing and tried to turn my head but it was absolutely useless. I started to panic a little and thrashed in my bonds. Or rather I tried to thrash, I was secured well enough that the result was only a slight wiggle.

He came back around and he had something in his hand. As he brought it up to my face I saw that it was an inflatable gag. I started to beg him, "No, please, no."

But it was quickly buckled around my head and then he pumped it up enough that my cheeks bulged. He patted my head, laughed and said, "Wouldn't want you to alert the neighbors."

He went back to the other side of the room and returned holding a cane. All I could do was look at it and whimper. I absolutely hated the cane. He grabbed the harness on my head and again getting into my face he said, "You have earned several punishments today. If you had obeyed all of this could have been avoided. Now then, the first was you disobeyed my order to lay in the middle of the basement floor. For that one you will get three strokes with the cane. Secondly you continued to move away from me even after I told you not to. That one earns you two."

He moved to the other side of me and I tried so very hard to get loose, to turn my head, to do anything. But I was completely secured. There was no real warning. A whistle a split second before pain flashed across my left ass cheek. I was barely able to suck in a breath through my nose when the next stroke came, this one across my right cheek. I screamed into the gag. It came out almost as a moan. The next three came in quick succession, the final one landing at the top of both thighs in my sit spot. I had never known such pain. I was crying now, wailing into the gag. When he came around where I could see him I tried to beg him with my eyes. I would do anything to stop this. I would have promised anything.

12