Willing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first day was wonderful, I learned a lot about Webster, and it seemed like a good place to get my degree. After dinner in the dining hall that first evening, Elly and I retired to our room, which had two double beds. Elly surprised me by pulling out a bottle of a white wine, some kind of Portuguese wine in a funny shaped bottle.

"Let's celebrate," she said. "You learned a lot today...and there's a lot more to learn." She smiled, a very pretty smile, I thought.

"Umm, okay," I said. I figured I wasn't the one who made the rules, and she'd know if it was okay or not to drink on campus, since I was only eighteen. We began talking about school, which then turned into talk about the social life there. The whole time she was kind of vague about gender of the people she went out with, she'd never say "My boyfriend kissed me," rather she'd say "my friend kissed me," or "my date kissed me," or something like that.

We got halfway through the bottle, and I was starting to feel light headed, I wasn't much of a drinker at eighteen. She suggested we watch TV, then insisted we 'get on the bed and cuddle' to get comfortable, that 'that's the way we do it in college.' Truthfully, that was fine with me, my

inhibitions were slowly disappearing, and cuddling with a cute college girl would have been about as close to heaven as I'd ever been.

I don't remember what we were watching, it was just some movie. I do remember her telling me stuff about it, like what other movies the star was in or something, but her voice was just a sweet

sound in my ear, as she lowered her voice. We were both lying on our side, she was behind me with me kind of spooning into her. She began massaging my ears, it really sounds funny, doesn't it, but it felt really nice. I giggled, and then she began massaging my neck softly, I guess now I'd say she was caressing it. I really became aware of the heat and softness of her behind me, of course we had our clothes on, shorts and shirts.

I sighed, it felt so good. She whispered in my ear.

"Does that feel good?" she whispered, her voice just a light, little feather, her breath warm over my ear.

"Yeah," I said back, then she lightly rolled me onto my back, facing up at her. She paused a few seconds, looking in my eyes - her eyes were so blue, and beautiful - then she leaned her face into mine and softly kissed me. Even if I was really experienced, I think I would have thought it was beautiful, the way it happened. But as inexperienced as I was, I fell in love with her, just for treating me so sweetly and lovingly like that.

Our lips were joined together for the longest time, and I could see she knew how to kiss, which was good, because I didn't. When her tongue slipped into my mouth, I was shocked, but then I became excited. It seemed like the sexiest thing one girl could do to another, put her tongue in her mouth, and I still think that, kind of.

Then I felt her caressing my arms, where they were bare, and, oh man, that felt like heaven, too. I moaned, and she broke the kiss, smiled down at me, and said, "Do you like that, little one?"

I nodded and smiled up at her. "Yeah...yes," I said, really wanting her to know I liked it and hoped she wouldn't stop. And that I really liked her.

She moved over to kind of running her hands over my breasts, kind of seeing what I said.

I didn't say anything, I liked it. I could feel my nipples getting harder, and making two little pointy places in the shirt. I started to get embarrassed, and put one arm over my breasts, and she said, "What?" kind of joking with me, and lightly pulled my arm away.

"You're so pretty, don't hide how pretty you are," she said.

"No I'm not," I said, kind of shy, kind of wanting her to say it again, and moving my arm back over myself.

"Oh, believe me, sweetie, YOU are beautiful," she said, and I looked up at her, my eyes getting blurry.

"I am?" I said, then she took me in her arms, holding me really close, and kissed me, and I kissed her back, and I knew she really DID think I was beautiful, and I loved her SO much then. I felt her hands all over my body, and I wanted it, I wanted her to touch me in the places I'd

touched myself but was afraid I'd get in trouble for....and she DID touch me there, again and again, and in the best ways that made me not care if I'd get in trouble.

"I want to see how beautiful you are," she said, sitting up. Knowing my face was getting red from blushing, I twirled around where I was sitting next to her.

"See?" I teased. Then I felt her fingers on the bottom of my tee shirt, pulling it up, over my head.

"There," she said, as I found myself naked, at least on top, in front of her. I thought, what could be the harm, she was another girl, I couldn't get pregnant or anything, plus I WANTED to be naked, and to see her naked, too.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, but I was thrilled that she was looking at my breasts, and that she LIKED them. I could see it in her eyes, and in the little smile playing over her mouth.

"I won't be shy if you take off your top," I said. I really wanted to see her breasts.

"Sure," she said, pulling her top off without a moment's hesitation. Her breasts were bigger than mine, and you can see mine are a pretty good size..."

"Very nice," I said.

"Yes, nice," Virginia agreed. Amy looked pleased. Brenda giggled and rolled her eyes.

"So, it seemed pretty natural to cup each other's breasts, especially since she encouraged me to touch hers. Her breasts were warm, and soft, I enjoyed touching her. It felt so....feminine, I guess, like something all women should share. Of course, she was feeling mine, and cupping and squeezing them, and she complimented me on how beautiful my pink nipples were, and how she loved the color of them.

Then we hugged again, and kissed, our breasts now touching, with nothing between us, and she started whispering in my ear about how close we were that way, and why didn't we take our shorts and panties off so we could be totally close?

After a couple of glasses of wine, and wanting badly to see her body naked, I pretended to be shy, but finally said, "Okay, I'll take mine off, IF you take yours off."

Then she surprised me, and said, "Let's take each other's clothes off, that'll be even more fun." I hadn't expected anything like that, but the idea excited me.

"Um, okay," I said. So I stood in front of her as she sat on the bed. She put her hands on the waistband of my terrycloth shorts, and began sliding them down off my butt and hips, pulling them out as she went so they wouldn't pull my bikini panties off. As she did, she made sure to cup

my ass cheeks, and caress my thighs as she pulled them down. That felt very nice, and I thought that I'd do the same to her. I looked down to see a wet spot in my panties at my pussy. I hoped she wouldn't notice.

Then Elly kind of caressed down my legs, first one then the other, from near my pussy all the way down to my toes, using her fingernails, and her fingertips. I was in heaven, I'd never felt anything as good as that. I shivered with pleasure, then Elly put one of her hands between my thighs, right under my pussy. As a matter of fact, her thumb was resting on my pussy, tapping it a little. I squeezed my thighs together, and she grinned at me. "Not through yet, baby," she said.

I rested my hands on her shoulders, as Elly cupped my ass through my panties. She slid her hands inside the back of my panties, without taking them off me, and I knew my panties were getting very wet then, especially as her middle fingers trailed down the cleft between my ass cheeks, over my rear hole. She pulled me to her and began kissing, then sucking, my bare breasts, her warm lips finding my nipples and sucking on them. I felt a shock go straight from my nipples to my pussy, and moaned, my head leaning back, as I heard Elly's throaty chuckle.

Her finger continue to play with my rear hole, tracing around the outside, then teasing her way inside, until I was moaning with excitement. "Like that, baby?" she whispered. In front of me she very deliberately pulled her hand off my ass, then brought her middle finger to her nose, smelling it, smiled and slipped it between her lips, wetting it, then put her hand down the back of my panties again, her wet, slick finger pressing into me again.

I hid my face in her long, blonde hair at her throat, embarrassed that I was letting her play with my most intimate and private place, but afraid that if I said anything, she would stop. I wriggled my ass around under her strong hand to make it easier for her to penetrate me.

I felt a high-pitched whine escape me when the tip of her finger slid into my tight anus. "Relax your butt muscles, baby, it'll hurt less and feel better" she whispered. I did, and felt her finger slip inside me as far as she could get it. I moaned, pleasure filling my brain. Elly lifted my chin up and kissed me, her lips on mine as she began fucking my tight ass with her finger. It felt as big as a softball bat inside me, but I didn't want her to leave me empty inside by removing her finger.

I felt an immense tension building inside my clit, as though my body was responding to ass fucking, which surprised me immensely. I didn't think that my butt could bring me so much pleasure. Elly must have felt my excitement building, by my breathing, or heart beat, or whatever. All I knew was that I needed to cum, to get release from the exquisite tension inside me. Just as I felt myself nearing the crest of the hill inside me, Elly pulled her finger out of my ass.

I whined in frustration, but Elly took her other hand and pressed it hard against the front of my panties, on top of my clit, the pressure of the heel of her hand balanced between building

tension, and release. As she balanced the pressure on my excited clit, she brought her dirty finger, the one that had been fucking my ass hole so deliciously, up to my nose.

"Smell it," she said.

"No," I said.

"Smell it if you want to cum," she commanded. I hesitated.

Then, finally, wanting release, needing release, I inhaled the fragrance of my ass on her finger. To my surprise, I found it pleasant and earthy, and smelled it several more times, actually enjoying the odor of my ass as expressed through her finger. As I smelled, Elly gently increased her pressure on my swollen clit, and I whined again, still needing release from her sexual denial.

Suddenly, Elly slipped her dirty finger between my lips, into my mouth, and commanded me to suck on the filthy digit. I began shaking with my desired release, ecstasy washing over me, as I hungrily sucked on her nasty, naughty finger, as though it were a female cock. "Aaah fuck," I crooned, hips shaking and rocking with a shattering orgasm. Tremors of pleasure coursed through my body and mind, and visions of women using my body for fulfillment of their most extreme desires kept me in a continuous state of orgasm, my clit almost vibrating with tension, my nipples painful with excitement and lust, my pussy dripping a stream of feminine cream.

It was my first orgasm brought on by someone other than myself, and as such it forever marked me in four ways. First, it was after being dominated - I SO enjoy having someone force me to enjoy myself, that gives me permission to do the dirtiest things! Second, it was at the hands of another girl - I've never had sex with a boy, I never want to have sex with a boy, sex with women and girls is absolutely fantastic, women have the most imaginative ways to make love, and we drag it out forever - such exquisite torture! Third, it centered on my ass - I ADORE sex using my ass, and other girls' asses - it is the most entertaining orifice on a girl. Finally, well, you'll hear what the fourth thing was, in just a few seconds...

I thought that I had reached girl heaven, that there was nothing that could happen to me to bring me any more ecstasy. I was wrong.

After my earthquake of an orgasm, Elly crawled along my body, her breasts hanging in my face, her nipples stiff and pink, then continued until her still clothed hips were above my face.

"It's your turn to take MY clothes off, baby," she said, her voice seductive and throaty. Hands shaking, I put my hands on the top button of her hiking shorts, and unbuttoned it, then pulled down the little brass zipper, slowly pushing them off her hips and ass, down to her knees. She smiled down at me.

"That's SO nice, Amy, I like the thought of you stripping me naked, baring my pussy....it's SO hot for you, wet and fragrant with my girl smell. Do you want to see my little cunny, sweetheart?"

"Oh god, YES," I moaned. I put my hands on her panty-clad hips, her skin felt so warm and smooth. She wriggled her lips a little, kind of saucily, as my fingers grasped the waistband of her sports panties, and slid them down her slim, muscular thighs. Her pussy was completely bare, and I gasped to see her fat, swollen labia, the deep pink, glistening slit between them, and her prominent clit, large and already stiff and exposed. I could smell her body, a combination of a faint floral body splash, her daily sweat, and the enticing, rich fragrance of her hot cunt. My mouth watered.

"Kiss my pussy," she commanded. I reached up, and pulled her hips down to my face, my hands on her small but round female ass cheeks, and my lips close to her fat pussy. I licked over her labia, and it was as though I'd opened up a gusher. Her hot, sticky cream was actually dripping into my mouth and on my face, and I buried my nose and mouth into her slit, tight as it was.

I felt Elly cum on my face, and pressed her into me, squeezing her ass cheeks as she shook with pleasure.

"Ohhh, fuck me, Amy, you are SUCH a good girl!" she moaned.

After Elly had cum for long minutes, she kissed me, tasting and inhaling the smell of her own sweet pussy on my face and mouth, then moved off me and turned me over and pushed me down on the bed, face down, and she cruelly ripped my soaked panties off my poor ass. I was lying on my stomach, with my ass in the air. Hot, blonde Elly was fingering my pussy, and alternately licking my ass hole, and kissing my warm, plump ass cheeks, her saliva running down them, when suddenly the door opened!

There stood Melissa, our Group Leader. She was dressed in her long skirt and blouse. I was almost reminded of a high school principal in the sternness of her expression, but of course, she was only a junior in college. Her glasses and suit were quite intimidating, I guess.

"I've been hearing strange sounds," she said, "so I came to investigate. This is quite shocking."

"I must say, I'm very disappointed in you both, but you in particular, Elly." To my surprise, Elly didn't stop licking my ass hole. I had no idea what to do, I thought I might jump up and cover myself, but that didn't seem believable, as it was pretty obvious that I was an active participant in girl on girl sex play, and my cries earlier sort of confirmed that I enjoyed it, if she had heard them.

Then Melissa said, "Elly, you KNOW how much I love fucking these freshman girls at Orientation. All these fresh young, wet and hot pussies to lick, all the stiff nipples to bite and suck on, all the plump female asses to eat, all their protestations that fade away as their first, real lesbian orgasm washes over them....every opportunity to turn a girl during the summer, means more lovers for us during the school year. Shame on you, Elly, keeping this beautiful honey all to yourself."

"Just warming her up for you, sweetheart," Elly said from behind me. "She's got the most adorable cunny and rear, and she loves doing....well, everything," she finished saying, then returned to licking my ass hole. I wriggled my ass in her face, wanting her tongue even more deeply inside me.

"Ooh, fuck me, Elly, PLEASE! Your tongue up my ass feels so FUCKING good!!" I was shocked that I found myself so out of control, but it seemed perfectly right.

"We're BOTH going to fuck you, Amy. I hope that's alright with you," Melissa said, even as she began unbuttoning her blouse, and kicking off her heels. I answered her by moaning. "Good," she said, quickly stripping off the rest of her outfit, except for a half slip, and presumably, her panties underneath. I looked up at her, still lying on my stomach, her body was very tone and fit, her breasts small and perky, nipples uplifted, and she was tanned on most of her upper body, except for where a bikini top had covered her breasts.

Melissa slowly slipped the half slip off her hips, and down her legs. I was thrilled to see she wasn't wearing any panties at all. She had a thin landing strip of reddish pubic curls pointing straight down to her slit, which was very thin, almost like a young girl's. Her breasts were small, she was almost boyish in that respect. I found that exciting, but I love every kind of women's breasts. Still, to see a nearly boyish chest combined with a pussy, was pretty hot to me.

She stood close to my face, and began fingering herself. I found that her pussy became very wet, very fast, and I could smell her pussy's fresh fragrance. No perfume cover up, it was pure aroused and excited pussy I smelled her as she brought herself closer to my face.

"I want you to service my mouth and ass, do you understand, you little slut? I want you to lick my cunt, your tongue deep inside me, licking up my hot juices, then fucking my tight little rear with it." I was thrilled by her words, and by the authority in her voice. I moaned with excitement at being treated so badly. Or maybe it was just the pleasure of having another girl's tongue in my ass WHILE being dominated, it's hard to say.

I nodded, and gasped. "Oh god, yeah!" My fingers were busy in my pussy and on my clit, frigging myself.

Melissa smiled, "Good." Then she crawled on the bed, lay on her back, her legs pulled up exposing her pussy and ass hole, and we rearranged ourselves so that her pussy and ass both were right under my face. Elly had taken something out of her bag, but remained behind me.

I knew that my task was to please Melissa, to bring her to orgasm, and I knew that I would enjoy doing so. I kissed her pussy directly, slipping my tongue over her thin labia, tasting her to see if her taste was as good as her smell. It was all great, and I began lapping along her lips, from the bottom, near her ass, then up toward her clit, which was hidden under its fleshy protective hood.

I brought my forefinger to her ass hole while my mouth was busy with her pussy. I tickled along her hole, feeling her tight, puckered muscle all around her hole. Melissa jerked a few times, as she found both areas sensitive to my amateur touch.

"Easy, easy," she hissed, and I lightened my touch, and learned to respond to her breathing, and sounds, and the very slight movements of her body to see if I was bringing her closer to her excited plateau. I returned to licking her pussy lips, and I was pleased to see her lips swelling as she became more excited, and the hood over her clit slowly retracting as her pink pearl swelled with blood, her body preparing her for an orgasm.

Meanwhile, Elly had put the mystery objects into use. The first turned out to be a thin ass plug. She had wet it by putting it in her mouth, sucking on it and covering it with saliva, though she had also been licking my ass hole, so I was sure I was quite slick back there. Still, though I enjoy being filled up in my ass, I guess you can never have too much lubricant! She screwed the plug in, rotating it as it entered my eager ass.