Willing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, good," I moaned into Melissa's wet cunt, as I felt my ass invaded. Melissa was beginning to drip with cream as her excitement increased, and the movement of her hips was less due to my clumsiness, and increasingly more due to the touch of my tongue on her pussy and my finger at her sweet little brown anus.

I felt the pleasure building in my body as Elly fucked my ass, thrusting the dildo in and out of me. Moans of pleasure escaped me, and I nearly lost consciousness as the randiness of the scene hit me. I was the fuck toy of two hot older college girls, one fucking my dirty ass hole, sending paroxysms of pleasure coursing through my young body, and the other had her legs spread wide so that I could eat out her hot, dripping pussy.

Then Elly began using the vibrator on my pussy. I had never experienced anything like that. The only attention my poor little pussy had before this, was my finger rubbing over it. Now, the buzzing, bullet shaped pleasure machine sent shivers of movement through my pussy lips, building and racing towards my clit only inches away, electricity racing at full speed and crashing into the small pink bundle of nerve endings constructed purely for pleasure.

At the same time, Melissa pushed my face down to her ass hole, and ordered me to lick her dirty rear hole.

"Eat my tight, hot ass, frosh," Melissa commanded me. "Stick your tongue deep inside my rectum, lick my hole, fuck your mouth on my ass hole, show us how slutty you are, and tell us how badly you want to eat out other girls' asses."

"Unnh, yeah, make me lick you, make me your ass slave, I'll do anything you tell me, I'll eat out any girl you want me to, I just want to cum, and cum, and CUM!!" I couldn't believe that my formerly pristine mouth was whispering such dirty things, that I had become a filthy lesbian slut, and I LOVED it!

So, there we three were - Melissa, on her back, with her legs up in the air and pulled to her breasts, her pink pussy and her brown ass hole wide open and under assault by my young, inexperienced tongue; me, licking Melissa's hot and randy holes, while being fucked and vibrated to madness; and Elly, naked and fucking me with a butt plug AND buzzing my pussy and clit with a silver vibrator, while she frigged her own clit and pussy with her fingers.

We soon came to screaming orgasms, our supple female bodies almost spastic with pleasure, and collapsed in each other's arms, our clits electric in our sapphic ecstasy, as we slowly recovered our senses.

"So, Amy, do you think you made the best choice in coming to Webster?" Elly asked. She smiled at me, as did Melissa.

"Yes, what do you think about our mentoring program?" Melissa added.

"I think I'll love it here, and I hope that you'll both always be available to 'counsel' me as I grow here," I said, as they kissed me and hugged me.

"Always," they both said, in unison.

"So, that was MY first time story," Amy said. "Whatta ya think?"

"Whew," I said.

"That was amazing," Virginia said. "Really, both your stories were amazing."

"I think I can speak for both of us, when I say we've never been happier," Brenda said. "Both in discovering our true natures, or at least in Amy's case, 'getting to act on her true nature,' and in becoming a couple. But in becoming a couple, and I don't think we could ever be closer to each other, we've also discovered that we have room for others....as long as we're open and sharing about it." She looked at Virginia and I.

"Um, are you inviting us to....'share' with you two?" I asked, uncertain just what she was saying.

Both girls smiled. "That's exactly what she's saying," Amy said. "It's an open invitation to you both, but only as a couple, and only with both of us aware of it. We think that sex, lust and love should be something from us both to both of you, not something to do in secret or excluding a partner."

"Umm, can we think about it?" I said, looking at Virginia. "But honestly, right now we have to be going. We have an early start tomorrow on the way to North Carolina."

We exchanged phone numbers and email addys, and kissed them both good night - but chastely, on their cheeks! After that Virginia and I headed for home, and bed. Once home, we undressed and slipped into bed.

"Those were some hot stories, weren't they?" I asked Virginia, as she slipped into my arms under the covers.

"Oh god, yes," she sighed. It was a matter of seconds before our hands found and began caressing the other's pussy and clit. It didn't take much to bring each of us to rather calm and relaxing orgasms. After all that had happened that day, and the trip ahead of us, we were grateful for the gentle entrance to sleep.