Willing Mistake

Story Info
A Wife finds herself carried away.
1.7k words
4.15
43.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BP1978
BP1978
40 Followers

She half slams the phone down as she cuts the call to her husband.

"So much for the anniversary then."

2 hours wasted getting ready for a nice night out, for her husband to ruin it all by getting delayed coming back from business. She shrugged, it wasn't his fault he'd been caught up in tailbacks on the A1. Hopefully he'd be able to pick her up on the way back to their house, rather than waste money on a taxi.

She decides to enjoy her meal anyway, and as she wasn't driving she treats herself to a Malibu and Coke. She likes this hotel restaurant and the service was quick. As she eats she cannot help but notice two men at the bar looking at her from time to time, slightly paranoid she checks that her dress hadn't slipped down and she isn't showing more than she should. All is as it should be and she decides that they were looking at the two twenty something girls a couple of tables away. The Malibu helps her relax and she decides she doesn't care. She had spent time to get herself looking nice for her husband with a nice new black dress which shows off her nice 10/12 figure and 36DD breasts, maybe someone can appreciate it.

Finishing her meal she checks the time, she has enough time for a second Malibu and Coke at the bar, her husband will have to look after her tonight, her tolerance for alcohol was not what it was. However she notices it is now obvious the two men were definitely looking at her. "Hmm they can look" she says to herself, the alcohol bringing her confidence up.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from her husband. "I'm sorry darling, I'm still only North of Birmingham, the traffic's terrible."

"But that's two hours away! I'm waiting for you in the bar, get here as quick as you can!"

This time the phone does get slammed down. She downs the rest of her drink and jumps in surprise at the figure next to her. "Sorry, did I startle you?" One of the young men that had been looking at her earlier smiles at her as she composes herself.

Not wanting to show the effect the two drinks had on her she squares her shoulders "I'm fine, thank you, what have you been talking about me with your friend?"

"Us? Well we were just arguing over who gets to buy you a drink, I won."

She looked at him properly for the first time, he wasn't a day over 25. "And why would you want to buy me a drink?"

He puts on a fake sheepish look, "Well I prefer ladies with a bit more experience."

She shoots back a look of fake indignation "Experience? What are you trying to say? Besides I'm married."

She waggles her manicured hand with two rings attached in front of her.

"That's too bad, at least let me buy you the drink so I don't look like I've crashed and burned?"

She relents, "One drink." Before she can tell him the drink he has ordered two Prosecco's, he smiles as he handed hers over.

She remembers a quick "Thank you" before taking a sip. Small sips she tells herself, this is her favourite drink, but she rarely drinks it as it gets her drunk way too quickly. She is not, however, going to tell this strange young man that fact.

As they talked chit chat she notices that it is having a definite effect, combined with the two earlier drinks and the gratifying attention she is getting she is very relaxed. She also notices that her new friend is getting closer and keeps touching her arm. Then he lays his hand on her leg, and she feels a stirring in her stomach that prevents her from pushing it away.

This revelation makes her sit up, and she realises the direction she was going. Getting up, she thanks her new friend (forgetting his name, had he mentioned it?) and makes to quickly leave. Her route takes her though the hotel lobby and she feels a hand on her arm, turning round she sees he has followed her.

"Don't I get a good night kiss? One for one drink?"

Looking round she sees the lobby is empty, at least no one she knows is there. The feelings she has had before and a rising disappointment that her husband had spoiled her night betrays her.

"One kiss, and no hands!."

As soon as his lips touches her she knows it was a mistake, he pulls her close and she is lost in his grasp. She feels her heart race and her body heat up as she experiences the first kiss with a different man in nearly 18 years. She feels her body melt into him and her leg subconsciously ride up the back of his. The lift door behind then opens and she realises that he has pressed the call button while she has been lost in him. Without breaking the kiss he gently lifts her through the doors and presses her against the back wall. She feels his toned body press against her and she lets out a sigh as she feels a large hardness against her thigh. With great effort she pulls away

"Wait, I'm married!"

She can see the lust in his eyes as he replied "Where is he? I wouldn't leave a beauty like you alone in a hotel bar" he continues kissing her neck, and she feel her body further betray her.

"But he'll be here soon, he'll come looking for me."

He pulled back and cocks an eyebrow "Really? You said two hours earlier and it's not even been one." She realises her bluff has been called, and then that she'd wanted him to call it. The lift door reopens and then continue their kiss across the corridor.

As he continues to ravish her lips, his hands start to caress her body. She is caught like a moth to a flame, her mind screaming for her to make him stop, her body screaming for him to continue.

He breaks the kiss and fumbles in his pocket for a security card. With almost practised care he has the door open and her inside before she can mutter a protest. The sheets of the rooms bed welcome her as he lays her down. Before she realises it, her dress is over her head as he easily lifts her to reveal the sexy lingerie she had slipped on for her husband.

She feels like she is in a dream as he shifts his attentions to her body, caressing her neck, shoulders, thighs and breasts. He pulls her bra cups down and sucks her nipples, making her arch her back and gasp in anticipation. Her hands caressing his back, willing him to continue.

With skilled hands he unclasps her bra and takes her breasts in his hands gently squeezing them into his mouth as he continues to tease her nipples. After what seems like hours, he suddenly stops and slides his hands down to her panties, his hard gaze focusing on her eyes as he slowly slides them down her legs and throws them down with her other discarded garments without losing her gaze. He slides back up her body and she feels his hard cock against her leg, she shivers at the size and hopes it will not be too big, she feels her body further prepare itself for an invader.

As she realises it's going to the point of no return, she feebly makes a weak half hearted protest "I'm married", he smiles as he sees through the poor excuse. He follows up by covering her wedding rings in his grasp and pinning her arms above her head. He eases his legs between hers and she lets her knees part, opening herself to him.

She looks down and sees him aiming himself, his tip leaking pre cum and she closes her eyes. She feels him at her entrance, with the tip brushing her lower lips. She waits for him, but he waits further. She opens her eyes and sees him waiting for her, as their gaze meets he eases himself in and she hears herself moan as he fills her completely. She is so ready that it doesn't hurt, but he stretches her further than ever before as he sinks balls deep into her.

As he fucks her she ceases to be, all she is an extension of his flesh, to be used for his pleasure. He pulls out until he nearly leaves her and she feels her pussy grasp him in protest. He then thrusts all the way back in and she grinds herself against his pelvis. He continues as animal sounds leave her throat as she gives herself fully to him. All she could hear are her moans, his grunts as he forces himself deeper and deeper and the increasing tempo of wet slaps as their bodies meet together. She feels the familiar feelings in her stomach rising and knows she's going to cum soon.

Soon his groans match hers as he gets faster and faster. His cock reaching all her depths as she twists and thrusts under him. She realises he is getting close and she tries to expel him,

"Wait...please...don't...cum...in...me"

His response is to further up his speed and if possible push further into her. Her head curls back as she forgets her feeble protests as the tightly wrung spring in her belly releases, sending her over the edge. She groans into his shoulder and her body clenches again and again as he continues to plough into her, he arches his back as he drives into her and spurts deeply inside her pussy, groaning in pleasure.

As their bodies continue to grind against each other they look silently into each others eyes. Her heart beat is the only thing she could hear as her body comes down from the high.

Before either could say a word her phone goes off. She scrambles to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetness, I'm just round the corner. Do you want me to come inside?"

"No, no! I'm just finishing my drink, I'll come out."

Without thinking she throws her clothes back on and checks herself in the mirror, hoping her husband is too tired to notice the 'just fucked look' as she rushes down the stairs to the lobby.

As she gets into the passenger seat she guiltily realises she doesn't know her new friends name or room number. Her husband kisses her as she feels her lovers cum fill her panties.

BP1978
BP1978
40 Followers