Willing Prey

Story Info
Woman's fantasies of being taken by the pack are realized.
2.6k words
4.24
84.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enamorada
Enamorada
16 Followers

Chloe had to chuckle at the irony... Angers. Perhaps the absurd stream of consciousness of it all took the long way around to actually making sense, considering her reason for being in the small French town. But, looking out at the idyllic view of the town square beneath her window, it was impossible for her to imagine any possible motivation for naming this storybook hamlet, Angers.

Angers, France. A hotbed of werewolf lore. In the middle-ages, suspected "werewolves" were hunted just as those accused of witchcraft. Paranoia and superstition ran rampant, and fear of the occult, or what we now refer to as "the supernatural", was a part of every day life.

Chloe knew that this was the perfect place to gain inspiration as she penned her book on the subject of lycanthropy: the transformation of man to wolf. She knew, if published, that the book would have a cult following at best, but she had always had a fascination with the notion of werewolves. She intended to find out as much as she could. She knew there had to be local legends and stories to be found in a small town like this that she'd never uncover with a simple internet search.

Chloe knew her true fascination was unnatural - the fascination that she would never be able to include in her book. Many an afternoon had been spent in daydreams... not about the bloody horror most would expect to follow, nipping at the heels of any werewolf worth his salt, but about the pack itself: a wolf running in the night, stopping short to emit bone-chilling howls at the sky before savagely taking his mate -- mounting and then knotting her in the cold heavenly spotlight of that clichéd full moon.

Chloe could fully envision the wolf partially reverting to his human self, so that the natural balance of a biped could rut the massive animal cock into his bitch's hungry hole. The bitch, in a perpetual state of heat, knows that she is expected to submit to the whims of her mates cock constantly. She dances back and forth between her wolf form and her near human form -- a tight blanket of soft downy hair covering her magically delicious body ... soft tufts of hair frame her snarling, snapping, yelping mini-snout as her cunt is once again taken by her alpha master's cock.

Chloe had done several drawings of what she'd imagined this hot, half-human bitch would look like: those soft tufts at the chin dissolving into a thin coat of hair that covers a purring throat... running down to encircle breasts, but leaving the hard, aroused peaks exposed to lapping tongues and snapping teeth... the coat meeting under her breasts to collect in a V toward her navel and then flaring out again slightly as it approaches her needy fuckhole... covering her legs but leaving her inner thighs and pussylips almost completely hairless, as if nature was previously aware of what would be the bitch's need to feel all of that painfully massive cock as deeply as possible.

The bitch knows that pain is part of the mating process. A big part. And each remembrance of the pain experienced makes her juices run in anticipation of the next satisfying rut. Isn't this also ironic: complete satisfaction that still always leaves a need for more?

This is what Chloe imagines. And, if pressed, this is what Chloe fantasizes she is... in the night when her fingers fill her own hot hole, and she imagines the kind of beastly fucking she's always wanted but has never been able to find in the human world. She dreams of being this bitch. And she dreams of being taken as savagely as she knows this bitch needs to be taken.

With a start, Chloe realized that she'd done it again -- fallen into this perverse reverie of hers when she should be unpacking, settling in and finding some dinner. She also knows she should be getting some preliminary work done, but jetlag is quickly catching up with her, and she knew she'd be lucky to get to dinner at all before passing out for the night.

Hanging up only a few easily-wrinkled dresses and tossing her lingerie in a convenient drawer, Chloe dialed the number for room service and ordered a light supper. Changing into her nearly sheer nightgown, she prepared to fall into bed as soon as her dinner arrived and she'd taken a few bites.

Hearing an abrupt clang behind her, Chloe swirled, revealing most of her thighs to an enormous man. He was standing next to a cart that held her dinner, and he was leaning against her doorframe as though he owned the place. Sure he could see through her gown, she made an attempt at nonchalance as she folded her arms in front of her breasts, irritated at her hard nipples.

Before she could open her mouth to scold this rude stranger for not knocking before entering her room, he raised his nose into the air, and he took a whiff.

How completely bizarre, Chloe thinks.

"I will thank you for bringing up my tray, but not for letting yourself into my room without permission. Now please leave, or I will report you to the manager." Chloe tried to impress this man with her most intimidating tone. She sees red when all he does is smirk at her. He doesn't move an inch.

"Please feel free to extend your most heartfelt criticism," he breathes at her in the most unique French accent she'd ever heard. Somehow there is almost a hint of an eastern European influence in his voice... in France? "It will save me time in trying to get downstairs to answer the phone. I am the manager. And the owner. And the cook for that matter. And I'm not surprised you didn't hear me knock... with a body like yours, I would be constantly distracted by myself as well whenever I was as close to being naked as you are, mon cherie."

Before Chloe could bark another complaint at this presumptuous, and completely captivating, man he instantly closed the space between them, snatched her hand to his lips and kissed it. With a bowed head, and looking up at her from beneath half closed lids, he murmured, "Please call me Anton. It is my privilege to be at your service."

This time Chloe forgot to be irritated at her body's betrayal when she felt a dam nearly burst between her legs. Her cheeks flushed... her lips parted... she realized that she was panting!

Quickly, she jerked her hand away in an attempt to break the spell.

"Is there something wrong, Chloe?" Anton straightened and took a step, closing the last of the gap between them. He was now pressed lightly against her.

"How did you know my name?" She gasped more from the contact than his use of her name... of course he knew her name. He would have had to have made the reservation if he himself was the manager.

Anton says nothing in response except to grin and slip an arm around her, pulling her tightly to him. Chloe grits her teeth in an attempt to keep her knees from buckling. Why is she unable to keep from swooning when this stranger's hands are on her? Anton leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I have smelled all I need to know."

Chloe then felt as though she were falling. She was almost unconsciously aware of warm wetness moving over her body... with a start, she sat up in bed. She was alone. She was aware of the cool moistness of her gown -- especially over her nipples and belly and thighs. The gown itself was pushed, exposing her completely from the waist down. Her legs were splayed wide open and her cunt was on fire as though it had been eaten to her satisfaction repeatedly.

What happened? Did she really fall asleep so suddenly? Hadn't there been man here? Yes... there's the tray. She looked at the antique clock on the night table... hours had passed and all was darkness... all except for the enormous moon shining through her window, illuminating most of her room. And there was a strange sound... it was coming from just beneath her window... a raspy, uneven... what... panting?

As Chloe neared the window, the sound seemed to grow exponentially as she emerged fully out of sleep. As she came into the frame of the window itself, she had to shield her eyes for a moment, as the moon briefly seemed as bright as the mid-afternoon sun.

As the bright haze cleared from her vision, Chloe had another image that her brain, for a moment, would not register. The square below was now nothing more than a tangled writhing mass of animals. Enormous wolves humped fat red cocks into grunting bitches and tall, unnaturally hairy men pinned equally hairy, naked women beneath them as they forced massive purple pricks into humping, dripping holes. Everywhere there were snapping teeth. Snarls and yelps encouraged mates to fuck harder... to stretch holes... to fuck deeper... to rut... to squirt hot cum into these hot, knotted, needy bitches.

As Chloe's took in the orgy, her eyes were drawn to the only unmoving form. The man who had been in her room earlier was there. In the midst of the constant rutting, he stood motionless, looking up at her window. He was now covered in a thin sheen of fur and he was naked. His cock stood against his belly, fully erect. Even from this distance, Chloe could see the veins and the constant twitching of the prick as he watched her.

It was true.... Werewolves... Chloe shuddered as she realized her fantasies were not as fantastic as she'd once assumed. At the moment it struck Chloe how aroused she was... that her hands were roaming her body in full view of this man-beast, Anton vaulted over the twisted bodies at his feet, heading for the door to the hotel.

Chloe screamed and tore open her own door. The adrenaline her fear was producing propelled her down the back stone steps and out a nearly hidden door into a forgotten courtyard behind the hotel. She sprinted for the woods on the other side of the obviously unused patio.

Immediately, she was unable to stay on her feet. The ground was so rutted with roots and branches that she continuously fell to her knees in her haste. It took no time at all for Anton to catch up to her. Chloe at one moment heard his panting and in the next he was behind her... on her... tearing off all of her gown at once.

She screamed and struggled, but that only served to twist her into the perfect position.

In one movement, the animal that was Anton turned her to face him and impaled her on that massive prick.

Blackness... waves... she was bouncing on waves... but why was there pain?

Chloe opened her eyes. Anton was straddling a large fallen tree truck. Chloe was straddling him, her legs wrapped completely around him. His huge baseball bat cock was rooted in her torn, bloody cunt. He was humping slowly and powerfully... moving them together without actually sliding her as yet on his pulsing meat. Occasionally he would grab her hips and rotate them, stretching her a little more for him.

She moaned, unable to speak. She sucked air in through gritted teeth when he finally pulled her up and down on his cock... but only slightly. The pain was intense, but Chloe was still unable to keep from wrapping her arms around the thickly muscled neck and push her abused pussy back down his pole.

She was being taken. Her fantasies were no more. This is what she'd been born for. This is what she was. This is what she needed... her scent to be caught... to be hunted... taken... rutted. Anton knew.

She felt teeth sinking into her shoulder as she herself began to pick up the speed of her bucking. She began riding his prick, giving what he was taking... needing what he was giving. An inhuman tongue lapped at the blood she knew was flowing from her body.

In the light of the moon, Chloe watched her body transform. She was suddenly filled with a new kind of animalistic need that she didn't know was possible. It was as if she was pulled through a thick curtain and in that instant she was on her hands and knees. NO... she was on her paws. She was fully the animal being mounted like the bitch she'd always wanted to be. She turned her head to see her new mate, still in his half-human form and pushing that massive purple cock up her canine hole. As he rutted her she looked back again now at the complete wolf behind her... snout in the air, teeth snapping, snarling as he forced his cock fully into her bitch hole.

They bucked together in the nearly mindless need they shared, both being driven by the intensity of the most animalistic urge.

Chloe's canine mind registered hands on her belly, pulling her up on her hind legs. As she stood erect, she was pulled backward through that wet haze and a portion of her human mind was restored to her.

Anton pushed her back onto the fallen log and with a wet plop, his cock fell out of her overstretched, sopping hole. He grabbed her hands and made her pull herself apart at the ankles. "Split that cunt open, bitch!" he growled. He dropped to his knees and she watched as an eerily long tongue snaked out to flick painfully at her large, hard, erect clit. Then he descended on her. He locked his lips onto her gaping cunt and sucked her juices from her hungrily. Strumming her clit with his claws, he made her cum flow onto his long rough tongue. She pulled herself open for him wider, desperate for his invasion... needing this violation more than anything else.

He slid up her body, pulling her legs up with him and pushing her hole up to face the sky. She whimpered like a whore as she watched him work his cock back into her furry body. Their bodies were soon slapping together, each desperate to be knotted to the other.

Chloe felt the swelling at the entrance to her cunt begin. Anton wasted no time. Sweating and grunting, he forced the softball sized knot into her. Unable to move off of him, but humping at lightning speed, Chloe masturbated her hole on him, cumming repeatedly as Anton filled her with his canine sperm...

... Chloe opened her eyes, sweat matting the hair covering their bodies. Anton was still on top of her. His knot had receded, but his cock still filled her... claiming her... she now knew what it felt like to be owned. She looked over his shoulder, and she saw the pack... they were completely surrounded... red eyes peered out at them from the trees... she saw half human claws jacking animal pricks... unnaturally long but somehow feminine fingers filled fuckable holes as half canine whores yelped and humped, openly masturbating amidst the group...

... these were the last completely human thoughts Chloe had as she once again greedily succumbed to her animal self... to the bouncing red cocks that were approaching... wanting to take their turn with her... their pack's newest bitch.

----------------------------

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have enjoyed the story. I welcome your comments, but if you insist on making them then please refrain from doing so anonymously. If you're brave enough to be here and read this, then you should be brave enough to post a username. Isn't that what usernames are for after all - to afford the anonymity that doesn't come with the name on our birth certificate?

Enamorada
Enamorada
16 Followers