Willing Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
She never thought of finding a Master, so he found her.
2.3k words
4.43
65.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on vacation when it first happened. Late that evening she fell asleep in the little private villa she'd rented for the week, not thinking anything at all about leaving the back door unlocked. But this was a private vacation club, members only, so she didn't think anything was wrong with that.

She was wakened in the middle of the night by someone's touch. Immediately she tried to sit up, but she wasn't able to, she was completely stunned to find that her wrists were bound to the headboard, and also that her eyes were covered. Panic seized her as all kinds of horrible thoughts began racing through her mind, god, she was going to be raped and killed! But as her body started filling with terror, the person who was there spoke then.

"Relax," came the masculine voice. She tried to place the voice but she was sure she'd never heard it before. "You're going to be fine," he told her. She didn't believe him.

"Who....who are you?" she asked weakly, almost afraid of the answer. "What are you going to do to me?" She couldn't see him of course but she could easily hear the smile in his voice.

"Ssshhh, I said you will be fine. Relax, we have a long night ahead of us, plenty of time for you to find out about that." He bent closer to her then, she felt his lips against hers but she held her lips together tightly as his tongue pressed against them. He leaned back and chuckled a little. "Okay, so we will skip the kiss for now. I see that I must relax you a little more first."

"Please let me go," she pleaded. "You can't....can't do this to me."

"No, you're not being set free yet. And I can and WILL do anything I want to do to you....but as I said, you should relax, when I take you it will be because you're begging me to do so."

His voice was still so smooth and soothing, even though there was a tone of authority in it as well. And his last words were very soft, almost a whisper, and his lips were just barely a breath away from her ear. She couldn't help the sigh that escaped her lips as she felt his tongue move along the outer edge of her ear and then inside of it. She always HAD loved to have someone's lips and tongue on her ear and neck....and now that's what he was doing, slowly making his way from her ear down the side of her neck and then across her throat while one of his hands began caressing her body. She moaned as she felt him massaging her breast and felt his fingers pinching her nipple lightly. She didn't WANT to enjoy this but she did, she couldn't help it. When his lips moved down to capture one nipple she arched her back, wanting more. To her surprise she got just that, he bit her, much harder than she'd been expecting. She screamed out in shock but even though it was painful, it was still pleasureful as well, and she couldn't help that she enjoyed it, she enjoyed his expert touch.

~~~~~~

She was shocked just after she screamed though. He released her and she felt his breath on her face as he leaned closer to her, his voice now sounding more stern. "Silence," he hissed at her. "I did not tell you to scream out. You are to be quiet. Understand?"

Part of her wanted to scream out again just for spite, just because he'd told her NOT to do that. But part of her humbled to him, wanted to obey him. She nodded slowly and that was all that was spoken, his mouth went immediately back to her breasts. He did it just to punish her this time, she knew that's why he was doing it, his teeth caught her nipple and he bit her as before. She did her best to remain quiet, biting her lip and trying to stifle the scream that threatened to escape. Apparently he was pleased by this because when he moved to the other nipple, he wasn't quite as rough. Even though she wanted to cry out then, she was able to contain it much easier than before.

His hand moved down her body, between her legs that parted against her will. Why wasn't she protesting? Why wasn't she at least keeping her legs together instead of encouraging him this way??? She didn't know, and was starting not to care either. He parted her pussy lips and quickly shoved two fingers inside, and she bit her lip to keep from moaning out at the pleasure that shot through her body.

"Well what is this?" he asked in a mocking tone, moving his fingers in and out of her pussy, taunting her with the audible sound of her readiness. She was ashamed of how wet she was for him, and he knew it, that's why he was taunting her. "See? I told you that you would enjoy this. Look how VERY ready you are," he said, still pumping his fingers in and out. "My servant," he whispered and then lowered his lips to hers.

His kiss wasn't rough as she expected considering his actions earlier, but it was a most thorough kiss, his tongue forcing itself deep into her willing mouth as he continued shoving his fingers deep inside her pussy. She moaned into his mouth, unable to stop herself, and she began moving her hips against his hand rhythmically. The thought kept running through her mind that she should be protesting his actions, even though she couldn't push him away, she should at least be attempting to plead with him, but she couldn't bring her body to agree with her mind on that. She loved this stranger's touch, he knew her better than any other lover she'd ever had before. God she was terrible, shamelessly fucking his hand this way and returning his kisses, and she didn't even KNOW this man! But what he'd called her was right....she was his servant now, a willing slave to anything he wanted.

~~~~~~

When he broke the kiss, he pulled his fingers from inside of her and he left the bed. She didn't know where he'd gone or what he was doing, but she strained to try and hear. It couldn't have been long that she lay there waiting, but it felt like forever to her as she lay there bound and blindfolded, wondering what he was going to do to her. He hadn't left the bedroom but he was being very quiet as if he knew she was trying to hear what he was doing. When he joined her on the bed again she realized what he'd been doing, he had been undressing. She felt his weight over her, his hard cock pressing on her belly as he slid one of his legs between hers. Immediately she began moving against his leg, seeking the friction that would bring her pleasure, and moaning out against her will. But he made her stop, slapping her hip and hissing at her again.

"Be quiet," he commanded sternly. "You'll receive punishment if you disobey me again." She wasn't sure what kind of punishment he meant, but the way he said it, she didn't WANT to know what he meant. She willed herself to lay still, to stop humping his leg and to stop moaning at the pleasure of his touch, but that was one of the hardest things she'd ever attempted. He moved down her body, telling her that he wanted to taste what was his. His words made her shiver inside, to know what he was about to do. His tongue slid into her pussy and she had to bite her lip to quiet her moans, but ohhhhh that felt so good. He lay there between her legs, tongue-fucking her while his fingers started rubbing her clitoris. She unconsciously began to raise her hips against him, not even aware of what she was doing, but he made her aware of it very quickly as he leaned back from her and slapped her pussy, his fingers striking her clit far too rough for comfort. She held back her scream and once again willed her body to lay still, to suffer the pleasure he was bringing her. He didn't speak this time, the slap was all he did to show her that she'd been disobedient. And to her surprise, she was more disappointed with herself for being disobedient than she was bothered by the slap he'd given her. She didn't understand it, she'd never had a lover treat her this way, and she didn't think she should enjoy it. But she did.

Giving her no warning, his tongue began viciously assaulting her clitoris. She had to bite her lip again, and the thought hit her that she would soon draw blood if she kept doing that every time she needed to remain quiet. It must have been a test because when she kept quiet, his tongue's attack lessened and became more teasing. She suffered the sweet torture he brought her by teasing her clit with his tongue and then pulling it into his mouth and sucking, she suffered and lay as still as possible, remaining as quiet as possible. She was almost there, just about to cum when he stopped. Her first thought was to protest, every part of her body was screaming for release. But she remained quiet as he moved over her again.

"What do you want now?" he asked her, his voice full of triumph. "Tell me," he ordered.

"You," she whispered weakly. "Um....inside of....me," she made herself finish.

She heard his smile when he spoke again. "Beg. I will take you but only when you've begged me to do so, just as I told you. Beg me to fuck you."

"Oh God," she muttered to herself, not believing he was telling her to do this, and not believing that she was GOING to do it. But she was. Shameless as it was, she was doing it. "Please," she pleaded, feeling so humiliated to have begged. But that wasn't enough.

"No, I said beg me to fuck you."

She took a deep breath and did as she was told, a huge feeling of defeat sweeping over her as she spoke the words softly. "Please....please fuck me," she begged. She heard a brief chuckle from him, pleased with himself to have made her beg for this. But a moment later her legs were shoved farther open and he thrust his rock-hard cock into her cunt. She gasped at his size, he filled her more than anyone else ever had, she felt like he was ripping into her, but god did she love it. His lips crushed hers again, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth as began fucking her, pulling all the way out and then slamming back into her roughly again, each time making her moan into his mouth. But even though he was being rough, he was also being slow, and she didn't want that now, she wanted it faster, she wanted to cum.

He obviously knew what she was wanting because he pushed himself up a little and she heard the arrogance in his voice as he spoke to her again. "You want it faster? Beg me for it. Beg me and I'll give it to you."

"Please," she begged, no longer caring that he'd lowered her to the point of pleading. She wanted and needed release NOW, so she pleaded shamelessly again. "Please....faster, fuck me faster. God PLEASE, I have to....I have to cum."

His tempo increased as soon as her words were spoken, his thrusts coming quicker until she knew she was about to cum. He knew it too though and he slowed his movements again, pushing himself up until she could feel he was resting on his knees. "Not until I tell you to," he told her. She whimpered in protest but didn't dare speak, she just tried to calm her body. But he wasn't going to even give her that opportunity, she felt his fingers rubbing her clitoris while he rammed his cock deep into her pussy. She tried to slow her breathing but finally reached the point where she knew she could hold back no longer. Apparently he realized it as well because she heard him speak again. "Cum for me," he told her. She wasn't even sure if he actually finished the words before she came, but her body began convulsing, her hips bucking wildly as she came, screaming out again. "Yessssss," he hissed. "That's it....god squeeze me," she heard him whispering as she felt her pussy muscles tightening around his cock. Just minutes after she came, she felt his final thrust and heard his groan as he came too, shooting his hot cream deep inside her cunt.

He withdrew from her afterwards and lay down, his head resting on her stomach. He didn't speak, and she didn't either because she was almost afraid to without permission from him. Finally she felt him lean up, felt his breath on her face as he moved closer to her. "You have been mine since I first saw you," he told her. "I've watched you....watched you and waited, planning the time I would come to you and make you mine. And you ARE mine now. You belong to me. This body is mine, no one else is to touch you....unless of course I order it. Do you understand?" he asked. "Do you understand that I own you, that you belong to me completely?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Yes, what?" he asked, his tone telling her what he wanted to hear.

She was hesitant for a moment but finally conceded, knowing it was true, she was his. "Yes, Master," she whispered obediently.

(continued)