Willing Slave Ch. 3

Story Info
She gets her first taste of discipline & finds it delicious.
1.1k words
4.11
45.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an almost unbearably long day after their morning adventures. The Master had been extremely attentive to his Slave all day, telling her how beautiful she was, how sexy she was. He had told her to stay naked all day, that he wanted to be able to admire her body always. The only thing she wore was the gold chain he had wrapped around her waist and fastened with a tiny gold padlock that hung just below her navel. "Just to remind you that I hold the key to your future," he had said to her.

He loved watching her. He loved the way her full breasts swung free. He enjoyed the way her rib cage curved down to her waist and how her hips flared out. He especially admired her from behind, her full, round bottom swaying as she walked past him. At times, he couldn't restrain himself, and he would walk up and wrap his arms around her from behind, nuzzle her neck, "God, I love my Slave," and grind his penis in between the cheeks of her ass.

Sometimes he would run his hands up her belly and squeeze her breasts like ripe melons. This was obviously more for his pleasure than hers; he clearly loved feeling her tits like a pimply-faced teenager getting his first grope. Still, she loved the attention, and the feeling that she was on display for him. He may have been in charge, but she loved the effect she was having on him. She might reach behind her and try to fondle his semi-hard erection, but he would maneuver himself away, not wanting to get too turned on himself. But that didn't mean he couldn't do that to her.

Pinning her against the wall, his mouth hungrily kissing hers, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth, he would reach down and gently run his hand over her newly smooth mound, almost like he was carefully polishing the fender of an exotic sports car. He would push past her pubis, and she would part her legs slightly. There he would find her slick with anticipation. He might tickle the folds of her naked lips, or maybe introduce his finger just up to the first joint, or, if she were lucky, he might massage her clitoris for a minute. Never enough to bring her to climax, just enough to keep her interested.

To while away the long afternoon he suggested a sunbath. She lay her naked torso out on the deck chair, stomach down. He knelt down beside her and poured a generous portion of suntan lotion in his hand, some of it dribbling down on the small of her back. He rubbed the lotion up and down her back and it warmed her skin as it began to absorb the rays of the sun. After covering the backs of her legs, he began to knead lotion into her buttocks. Then he held the bottle high over her ass and let it slowly drip out, one blob at a time, and splat! in the crack between her cheeks. She clenched her cheeks against the tickling sensation, but he got her to relax her muscles by massaging them and rubbing the lotion into her skin. Her mind drifted as his hands moved over and around the mounds of her behind.

Then, SMACK! The smart slap of his hand jolted her back. "Ouch! Hey,. . .!" It didn't really hurt as much as it had just surprised her. "Shhh. Your Master did not give you permission to speak." He rubbed the spot he had just slapped on her right cheek. Then, SMACK again, this time on her left. Still not hard, but even so she involuntarily tightened her muscles. This proved to be a mistake, because the next fall of his hand stung like a brief brush with a hot pan, just for a moment, before he soothed the skin with his lotion-coated palm.

He knelt over her and swabbed the reddening hand print with his tongue. The wet softness of his tongue seemed to draw away the smarting. She waited in nervous anticipation. It was just a brief moment before his palm landed flat on her skin, instantly expelling any cushion of air with a loud snap. She bit her lip as she felt a gathering warmth where he had spanked her. He pushed his knee between her thighs, opening up her anus to him. He dragged his tongue down the cleft of her behind and licked the rim of her ass.

The sensation shot straight up through her spine, into the base of her brain, and back down into her pussy where she felt her dampness beginning to seep. This had an immediate eroticizing effect, linking in the ancient pre-language lobes of her mind the sting on her backside to the immediate relief and heightening of her arousal. "A slave needs to be occasionally reminded of her place, of who is in control, don't you think?" "Yes, Master."

But she closed her eyes and waited for the next delicious attack. Soon enough, he obliged and the sound of skin on skin sang out. The warmth spread across her behind. He ran his finger along her wet slit and then slid it deep into her. Her wetness ran out over his fingers. She raised herself up on her knees, pushing her ass into the air. Once again he brought his hand down on her buttock with a loud smack. She clenched then let go as his tongue tickled her ass until she relaxed and he pushed it past the opening of her rear passage. He slid another finger in alongside the first. Her pussy was wet and warm inside. Her stomach muscles rippled, her breasts shook where they hung down, and she buried her face in the crook of her arm as her climax erupted up through her body. For the next half minute the muscles of her cunt clamped down on his fingers as she drove herself back against his hand and tongue and she shook with spasm after spasm of release.

Then, there was just the sound of her ragged, cotton-mouthed exhaling as her breathing tried to find its natural rhythm again. Her skin was covered in a sheen of sweat. An exquisite warmth radiated from her ass. He withdrew his fingers from the folds of her sex and swiped the wetness over her reddened skin where it cooled and soothed it.

Never had she thought she would venture into the dark world of dominance and submission or explore the weird yin and yang of pain and pleasure. Never had she felt more out of control, more controlled, more disciplined, or more free. And never had she imagined how wonderful it would be.