Willing Slave Ch. 4

Story Info
She submits to his desire to see her squirm.
3.1k words
4.24
51.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read parts 1-3, then after reading part 4, tell me what you think.

* * * * *

After her first experience with physical discipline and the orgasm that accompanied it, she had desperately wanted to return the favor to her Master, to pleasure him the way he had her. No, the truth was she wanted nothing more than to fuck his brains out. But she knew that would be improper decorum for a slave. She couldn't just announce that she wanted him to ram his cock into her up to the hilt and to thrust savagely until he filled her. No, she couldn't act that brazen even if it's what she felt on the inside. She would have to approach him much more beseeching manner. She wouldn't be reduced to groveling, she thought, her Master wasn't like that. He wouldn't make love to her out of pity. But she would have to entice him to give her what she wanted because it's what he wanted. The subtleties of control and shifts in advantage in their new sexual chess game were fascinating.

"Please, Master, let me please you now," she whispered in his ear, her hand reaching for what she was sure would be a powerful hard-on. "Allow me to minister to your desires." The words still sounded strange coming from her. They felt like struggling with a foreign language. No, they sounded like the laughingly bad dialogue in one of the adult videos they liked to watch. Still, it was fun if she could keep a straight face. The more she got into the role of slave, the more fun it became. While many people profess to be turned off by such games of domination, the truth is it's one of the most common of fantasies. To give yourself over to the one you love, to trust that person completely, to want to do for that person whatever they can imagine, to find receiving in the giving, that is the gift of the slave.

"You want to please me, Slave," he asked, allowing her to stroke his erection through his pants with the flat of her hand. "Yes, Master, whatever you wish." He thought about this for a time. The time had arrived to take their game to the next level. Success in the role of Master came by carefully monitoring the level of desire on the part of the slave. She (or he) had to be brought to the limit of their willingness and then, just a little bit further, into unknown territory. As long as there was pleasure, or at least the promise of pleasure, it was always a joyful trip. To help push back the limits, to create the freedom to explore by imposing control, to provide the security of responsibility, that was the gift of the Master.

"What I wish is to see you lying spread eagle on our bed, bound at the corners, unable to move or resist while I enjoy every square inch of your beautiful body." He led her by the hand to the bedroom where she lay back against the pillows. He kissed her mouth, her earlobes, her neck. He held her wrists above her head in a position of mock restraint. They had dabbled in very simple bondage games before and she liked how powerful he felt when he held her down like that. In the ebb and flow of real life there were times he didn't feel so powerful, she knew that about him (about herself too, for that matter). But she liked to see her lover in that way and it felt good when he took charge. It made her feel taken care of and admired. She knew it made him feel powerful too and that always made him a better lover.

He licked her underarm as he stretched her left arm out wide. Slipping the restraint over her hand, he cinched it down on her wrist and snugged the velcro fastener. The wrist band was about two inches wide, lined with soft synthetic fur. The ties had been previously arranged and secured to the bed frame. She tugged at the bond to test it and found that any resistance only deepened the hold of the hook and loop fastener. He bound her right wrist in the same fashion. Then retiring to the foot of the bed, he held her foot in his hand and nibbled and licked at the sole (this always made her jerk spasmodically), before slipping the shackle over her ankle and securing it. When he had finished her other leg he stood back to admire his trophy. The complex curve of her underarms as it flowed and twisted down to the swell of her breasts. Her long legs stretched wide. Her shaved sex gaped open, inviting his gaze. He admired the junction where her thighs met her pelvis, her pouting labia, the little nooks he had licked a thousand times before. There she lay, open and vulnerable. "You are so beautiful, Slave." His eyes wandered over her body. His appreciation embarrassed her a little and she wanted to cover her nakedness. She closed her eyes to avoid his wanton stare.

From under the pillow he produced a blindfold which he secured around her head. This one was large enough that there was no way for her to peek. The inside was covered with the same material as her restraints and felt like a fur wrap on her eyes. "They say that deprivation of one or more of the senses heightens the others," he said by way of explanation, though no explanation was necessary because what was she going to do? Say no, get up and leave? Hardly.

She began to explore her dark universe. She was acutely aware of his weight on her. Of his lips on her neck again. Of his finger tips as they played lightly along her sides causing her to twist and squirm in a wasted effort to escape. And she noticed the residual heat still radiating from her ass where he had spanked her that afternoon outside. It was like the dying embers of a raging fire, still smoldering and warm, no longer hot enough to burn. He suckled at her breasts, tugging her nipples between his lips. Then she felt him straddle her midsection, not putting his full weight on her stomach. He leaned forward and she felt his cock in her cleavage. Gathering up her breasts with his hands, he enveloped his erection in their soft tissue. He began to slowly stroke between her breasts while he kneaded them and toyed with her nipples.

"Does this feel good to you, Master?" She had almost forgotten to say anything as she reveled in the sensations.

"Yes, Slave, this feels very good. I like watching my cock disappear in your breasts." He began to pump a little more earnestly now, jutting the head of his erection toward her chin. They had never engaged in tit-fucking much over the years, but he seemed to be really getting off on this.

How far would he take it, she wondered. She imagined him coming between her tits, spreading his warm goo on her chest. Then she hoped he wouldn't waste himself like that; she didn't want him to be spent too soon, not before he fucked her, because now she was aware of just how wet she was between her legs. She could feel the moisture of her arousal seep out and dribble down the crack of her sex. With her legs tied tight, she couldn't even press her thighs together to stimulate herself. At best she could try and squeeze the muscles of her pussy to increase the sensation. God, she hoped he'd fuck her soon.

Letting himself up, he got off the bed. She heard him move around the room, wondering just what he had in mind next for her. The next thing she felt was the smooth glide of silky material across her chest and down the tops of her thighs and shins. He drew the satin shawl down the length of her body. Then he toyed with it like a marionette, letting just the fringe dance along her skin. It felt like ten thousand tiny caterpillar legs crawling down her and made her shriek with delight. He dragged this up and down her until she got used to the sensation and began to coo with satisfaction. Next came the rabbit fur mitt.

He started at her wrists and ran it in an uninterrupted line down the inside of her forearm, along her side and back up the inside of her thigh, gliding over her sex and lighting on her nipple, before repeating the pattern down her other side. The fur itself was cool but his hand inside was warm on her skin. He massaged her neck and ears with it. Then she felt his soft hand slide down between her parted legs. Through the mitt his middle finger groped, trying to find her clitoris. When he did, she cried with a breathy moan, "Yes. . ." She strained against her bonds trying to push herself against his hand. "Does my slave like this?," knowing full well the answer already. "Yes, Master, I love it. I'm so hot I just want to come."

"Not yet, Slave, it's not time yet. There are other sensations for you to experience before we get to that." What else had he dreamt up for her to experience in this helpless state? In the dark of her blindness her mind grasped for the possibilities.

Suddenly he placed his hand on her breast and her nipple burned with fire. No, not fire, but ice. She gasped and arched her back away, trying to twist from the cold. But he held the ice cube to her nipple. As it melted against her warm skin, the droplets ran down the side of her breast and soaked into the sheet beneath her. The skin of her dark areola crinkled and her nipple turned hard like a pencil eraser. Her sensitive skin began to go numb from the cold when he pulled off the ice and placed his mouth over her breast. His tongue was hot as it swabbed her nipple. At the same moment he dropped the ice cube and plunged his chilled finger into her hot folds. The sensation of hot and cold together was electric! While he sucked her tit his finger pushed deep inside her and she could hear the squishing sound of her desire as he squirmed his finger inside her pussy. God, if only he'd go down on her or put his cock in her or something, anything!

Then she heard the buzz. It was an electronic buzz, almost like his moustache trimmer, but she knew there was nothing left for him to shave (that thought made her laugh to herself). Then she realized what it was when she felt the tip of the dildo at her opening. Yes, she thought, yes, push that thing inside me. Give me relief. Let me come on it. He slowly pushed the vibrator into her pussy. It wasn't overly big, but it had good action and sent wave after wave of sensation through her loins. He pulled back on the fake cock and wiggled it around a bit, first letting it land on her swollen clit, then down her wet slit until it almost tickled her asshole.

Then he slowly slid it back inside her. "Now there's a sight, Slave, watching this vibrator slide into that beautiful cunt of yours. I love watching it disappear into the folds of your pussy. It must be like what a real cock looks like when you spread your legs to take one in." She imagined what he must be seeing as he pushed it into her to its limit. The dildo buzzed and hummed gently inside her. Then she felt him snap the leather belt around her waist. Groping under her ass he brought the leather panel up and snapped it to the front of the belt. This garment now held the vibrator firmly in place. As she lay there, unable to move, the battery powered phallus quivered continuously inside her.

"There. I think I'll leave you two to enjoy yourselves in private for a while." And with that he got up and crossed the room to the door. The next thing she heard was the closing of the bedroom door followed by the drone of the toy in her crotch.

She had no idea how long she lay there. Five minutes? Thirty minutes? An hour? She couldn't even gauge time by her response to the stimulus. Rather than rising to a crescendo, her sensation teetered on the edge, never crashing into full climax, or retreating in tired abandonment. Still, the little machine kept buzzing at her insides ceaselessly. Where the hell is he and how long is he going to make me suffer like this? Her clitoris ached to be stimulated. She gyrated her hips against the bed, trying to change the angle, even just a little. Relief was just beyond her reach. It was so maddening. So deliciously, frustratingly maddening. Just when she was about to scream out to him ("Master! I give. I give. Please!"), she heard the door open again.

"You must be all hot and ready for me by now, Slave."

"Yes, Master, I'm completely ready."

"Don't try to sound like the coy concubine. Go ahead. Tell me what you want. Let me hear you say it, Slave." He unfastened the restraints around her wrists. "Make love to me now," she whispered. "Say it so your Master can hear you. And don't try to be polite about it." He freed her legs from their bonds. Then he removed the impostor penis. "Fuck me." She said it plainly. "Fuck me now, Master. I've got to feel your cock inside me." There was no shame in her voice. There was no embarrassment. He had stripped her down to the essence of her sexual being. She was a slut, but without any of the connotations of the word, and she loved it. It was the freest moment of her life. He helped her to her hands and knees.

This was one of her favorite positions because she could feel him thrust deeper into her. He positioned the head of his cock at the gash between her legs. Reaching back she guided him into her where he slid into the hilt with one easy stroke. He feels huge inside me! He must be incredibly turned on. She pushed her hips back to meet his slow, strong strokes. He grabbed her hips and began to shove into her more forcefully. She could feel the beginnings of a rising climax, but knew that she might not get off with him just smashing his desperate cock into her pussy. She reached down between her legs and found her clitoris. She fingered herself as he continued to pound into her.

The sound of their coupling, the wet smacking sounds, the vocal grunts and groans, almost covered the mechanical buzz of the vibrator. Then she felt the tip of it again, this time tickling at her ass. They stopped their ferocious fucking for a minute. Without a word, he slowly circled the tiny rim of her rectum. She considered it for a brief moment, but she was too well on her way at this point. Hell, she thought, so now' I'll find out what it's like to have TWO guys fucking me.

With that she gave her silent consent and pushed her hips back against the dildo. It was still slick with her juices and because of its junior size it slipped easily into her tiny hole. The gentle humming was like a low level electrical shock around her ass. He could feel the buzz in the base of his cock which was buried to the hilt in her cunt. Slowly he nudged it further into her ass. With each inch that disappeared inside her, her resistance waned and she relaxed back on to the intruder. In a few minutes she could feel the two cocks planted in her, separated by just a thin membrane.

"Tell me how that is for you, Slave. How does it feel to have two cocks in your body." She had never felt so filled, or so fulfilled as she did in that moment.

"It's wonderful. It's like nothing I could have ever imagined. I want to feel both of you come inside me (even though she knew that could never happen.)" Then he began to rock back and forth in her pussy. Slowly increasing the tempo, he was sawing in and out of her. The electric cock continued to buzz in her behind sending little electric shock waves rippling through her mid-section. She put her finger back on her clit and began to circle it quickly. He could feel his own climax building just above his balls. But he wanted to hold out a little longer. He slowed his own rhythm while he pulled the vibrator out and then slid it easily back in. Then he watched the muscles in her back tense and she pumped herself back and forth on his erection while her orgasm consumed her entire body. With that, he relaxed and flooded her insides with his own pent-up stream of satisfaction. They lay down, he still inside her, as her muscles twitched and grasped at his softening penis.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

He clicked the "stop" button on the remote control. She looked away from the television, back at him laying there on his side. He reached up and squeezed her breast as he slowly pushed his erection all the way into her. She luxuriated for a moment in the feeling of him inside her.

"That was very inventive of you. When I heard that door close I was really sure you had left me there tied up with that dildo going in my pussy. I was so into the feeling of it, it never occurred to me that you were still in the room. Much less with a video camera wandering around getting all those different shots of me. Seeing myself on the video like that was an incredible turn-on! I just wish somebody could have gotten some better shots as you fucked me from behind with that thing up my ass."

With that, she rolled him over on his back and straddled him, pointing his cock up into her wet pussy. She rode him up and down while she squeezed her breasts and tugged at her nipples, closing her eyes in satisfaction. Then leaning over, her full weight on him, she whispered in his ear, "Just remember. Next time it's my turn. Slave."