Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should know the drill by now Red," the Warden says, gesturing to the thick wooden table in the centre of the room.

He's right, I'm well aware of what's expected of me in this room. Fighting down my nerves I cross to the table in three brisk steps—it would not be wise to dither in this room. Reaching the table, I lean forward so that my chest is pressed against the wood, and my toes are only just touching the floor.

The weedy Warden, Jones, wastes no time in securing my ankles to the base of the table legs, and my wrists to shackles in front of me. He pulls the cords holding me tight, forcing my stomach flat against the tabletop and my ankles apart leaving me completely exposed. Closing my eyes I try and realign my thoughts as this strange new feeling of humiliation hits me. I don't care about being naked I tell myself, or at least I've never cared before. But this feels different, bad in a way I can't explain.

Maybe if I manage to get out of here I can ask my owner why I feel this way.

"Stars be damned she has a sweet looking pussy," Jones says, walking back around from the front of the table.

"I told you. Look, but don't even think about touching."

"But why?" Jones whines. "It's not like there's any cameras in here."

"And when they ask Red here if someone touched her secret place?"

"Then it's her word against mine," warden Jones says, moving closer to my raised behind.

"Exactly," the older Warden says knowingly, "and this cunt is incapable of lying." As if needing to confirm who he's talking about he slaps the back of my thigh. The sudden pain is enough to shock a yelp out of me.

"Ha, you've gone soft on us Red," he says, rubbing the area where he hit me almost tenderly. "You're going to take a lot more of this tonight, and I don't want a headache. So you better keep your mouth shut unless you really want something to yell about."

"Yes, sir," I say obediently, bracing myself for more pain. Even as something he said clicks in my head: tonight. He said tonight. Which makes no sense, because it's morning. I try and wrap my head around the inconstancy.

"Want me to warm her up?" Jones asks casually.

"Go ahead," the older man says. "I prefer finishing them off."

Moving to stand beside me, Jones place his sweaty palm against the small of my back, before starting to rhythmically spank me. He moves from one cheek to the other, starting from just above my tailbone, he works his way down my bottom letting the pain build progressively.

I let out a small sigh of relief, hoping neither men notice. This is how I'm used to being punished, clinically with a businesslike efficiency. It's not precisely fun, or even enjoyable as it would be with my Master. But it's something I can deal with, and it leaves my head clear to deal with other matters.

Like what time it really is. The only reason I think it's morning is because I've only just woken up, I reason like a detective in one of Master's shows. There are no windows to see if it's night or day outside so it would be easy enough to fool us. But still, I don't understand why the Wardens would confuse time like this.

"How come," Jones says, having to raise his voice above the sound of his hand slapping against my flesh, "they don't have cameras down here?"

"Use your head boy," the older Warden grunts. "You really think they are going to leave any evidence like that laying around? I've worked for some paranoid people before, but these guys are like a whole new level."

Despite the relentless assault against my rapidly warming bum, I listen closely. I've heard snippets of talk like this before, but never paid too much attention. I was normally focused on what Leilani was going to say once I was sent back to our cell.

"You know, even the plumbing and power lines for this place are separate from the rest of the building, so no maintenance people stumble on a pipe or a cable and wonder where it goes."

"Holy shit. They are going to lose their minds when that inspection team rolls through," Jones says, momentarily forgetting to spank me.

"It's tense yeah, but it's no big deal really." I hear the sound of canes being moved around in the umbrella stand—not a noise that most people would recognise—but it registers with me at once. "We run a skeleton crew, just keep things ticking over nice and quite until we get the all clear."

"Sweet," Jones says, his fingertips brushing against my exposed pussy for a fraction of a second as he moves away, "I might get the day off."

For the second time this morning, or tonight as I remind myself, something clicks in my head. The inspection team will come during the day when me and my sisters are asleep. Great, not only do I have to escape a locked cell, I'm going to have to do it in the dark!

There's a loud swish, then all thought of escape evaporates from my mind. I jerk against the restraints which bite into my wrists and ankles, as the cane leaves a line of molten lava across my already burning behind.

"Stars I love my job!" the old Warden booms, stamping three more agonising cane marks into my bottom. I clamp my hands into fists pushing my fingernails into my palm, as tears sting my eyes.

"We still on for tomorrow?" Jones asks, timing his words to fit in between cane strikes, and my accompanying scream of pain.

"Oh hell yeah, got nothing but time now don't I?" With a growl he attacks the back of my thighs. "Fucking bitch," he mutters, clearly enraged.

"Why not get a slave man?" his partner asks, ignoring my gasping breaths, as my punisher draws blood.

"Think I have money for that?" he snarls. "That bitch took everything!" His final rage filled swing against my bum snaps the cane in two and reduces me to a sobbing mess. My whole world becoming nothing but pain.

Without a word Jones crosses over to me, and unbuckles my hands.

"I'm not done with her."

"Yeah, you are." Jones says, with more confidence than his weedy voice is really able to supply. "Stars man, she's a mess."

I hear the sound of the cane being thrown to the ground, before with a swish the door opens and closes. Behind me Jones sighs, bending down to undo the leg cuffs.

I feel his hot breath on my leg as he loudly sniffs my exposed privates. "Fuck you have a sweet pussy Red. One day I'm going to get me a girl as sweet as you, and I'm gunna fuck her 'til her cunts as red as her hair."

Shaking all over, I stand up. "Yes, sir," I say, before my legs give out and I fall against him.

"Fuck sake..." He groans, taking my weight and leading me to the door. He grabs a white paper package from a shelf, before holding the plastic card he wears around his neck to the door scanner.

With a beep the door swings open, and I'm lead shakily down the corridor. "Thank you for stopping him, Sir," I say meekly.

Jones looks at me with a start, blowing his greasy hair out of his face. "I didn't do it for you, cunt."

Without saying another word he leads me back to my cell, opening the door with his plastic card as he did before. The first thing I notice as I'm lead into the room is my sisters standing by their beds. I don't know if they have been waiting by their beds for my return, or if they moved into place quickly when they heard the beep from the door.

I glance at each of them, unsurprised to find that Leilani won't meet my eye. Thistle meets my eye for a moment before looking away. I'll be getting a detailed description from her of all the rules I broke later, and why I deserve my punishment. Some things never change.

Thankfully Dahlia doesn't seem to have given up on me. She peeks out at me from under her black hair, trying to hide her worry.

"You," Jones says, pushing me towards Dahlia. Who, to her credit, manages to stop me falling, while at the same time maintaining a respectable stand to attention.

"Clean her up," the warden says, passing Dahlia the white paper packet.

"Yes, sir," my sister says brightly.

Jones gives me another long look, an unreadable expression on his face. I meet his gaze, before quickly looking down. Shaking his head he turns away.

I watch him use his card once again to open the door, before he's leaves without looking back. The room is silent. Still shaking, I look at Dahlia who with a grim look on her face lowers me onto her bed so that i'm laying on my front.

"You were punished a lot," my sister says, tearing open the paper packet, and pulling out a small bottle of a clear solution and some fabric sponges.

"You don't say," I reply, not bothering to hide my anger.

"Rose!" Dahlia gasps, leaning over me so that her mouth is close to my ear. "You need to stop being so naughty! You have to be a good girl! Or they are going to punish you again."

"I agree," I moan, stretching my sore arms out in front of me. I wish I was talking to my Master. I wouldn't have to watch what I said around him, or hide how I felt. I could be myself.

"Good!" She says, pressing the cold pad against my leg and wincing at my hiss of pain.

"Don't worry, I'll help you!" my sister says happily. "We can practice keeping our heads down and not crashing into each other when we walk!"

"Dahlia—" I start, but a racking cough interrupts me. There is no blood, no pain in my throat or my chest. But I know deep down this is the same cough as before. Stars! I thought I had more time than this! I thought I had at least a week! It's barely been a day!

My heart races in my chest. What do I do? Will Suit-man really let me die? Master said I was valuable to the people here, but Dr. Walker hasn't given me any medicine. And if I wait, if I don't act now, I might be too sick to escape when I need to.

"I need your help," I reply quietly, "but not with how to walk..." I need to phase what I'm about to say very carefully, otherwise my sister is going to either faint with shock, or worse start yelling for a Warden.

"Dahlia," I say, looking up at her, "I need you to help me steal one of the Warden's keycards."