Willis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not forgetting the sides, I tilted my head slightly while I stuck out my tongue and curled it around the left side of his cock. I repeated the same motion as before, allowing my tongue to slowly move up his shaft until I reached the top. Doing the same to the right side of his cock, I was beginning to itch with anticipation. I wanted his cock inside my mouth. By the time I reached the tip of his cock with my tongue, I was rewarded with more precum. I licked it up and then lowered my tongue to slowly flick it on the very tip of his cock head.

Once, twice, three, four times my tongue flicked back and forth over the very tip of his head. My eyes were closed and I could only imagine the sight before my eyes. I pulled my tongue back into my mouth and got it nice and wet again. Grasping his cock gently at the base, I held his cock in place as I traced the outline of his foreskin, all the way around. Yes, another moan from above.

My lustful instincts were beginning to take over and I just simply could not have his cock out of my mouth one more second. I licked my lips, opened my mouth, and adjusted my head so it was directly above his cock. I opened my eyes for one second to look down and see his cock merely a centimetre from my open mouth and I closed my eyes again, imagining the pleasure I was about to give my sweet Willis. My head seemed to lower itself automatically and I flattened my tongue to let his head enter the warm wetness of my mouth. Just before I had enveloped his cock head, I let out a breath of hot air and he shivered. I closed my lips tightly around his crown and sucked gently. Willis took in a delayed breath and didn't seem to know how else to react but let out a groan. It didn't matter to me, any sound that I got from him was a reward of my efforts. I kept my lips clasped tightly around his cock head and sucked like a baby would suck on a bottle. Gently, but earnestly.

My tongue was pressing against the underside of his cock and each time I sucked in, I let it gently move up back into my mouth a bit and then when I let go, I moved it outward again., so it was like I was still licking his cock while I was sucking on him at the same time. For the first time, I felt Willis' hand move from his side and land on the top of my head. His hand was sweaty and stuck to my hair as he let his fingertips tangle in my crimson hair. He gently pushed down on my head, which I knew was a good sign. He was urging me onward. I brought my head up slightly, just to get a breath of fresh air and to get my lips wet again. When I had swallowed once and gotten my breath of air, I lowered myself again. I pressed my tongue down and out to flatten it and I let his cock head slip into my mouth. I started to suck gently again, but I felt Will's hand urge me downward. I decided to let him guide me.

After I had gone down about an inch more, I expected him to stop and let me have my way with him again, but he did not. He kept gently urging me downward and I realised that he was testing me - seeing how far I could go. I smiled inside and relaxed my throat as the second inch was now inside my mouth. He kept pushing, his fingertips pressing against my scalp, and soon five inches of his cock was inside my throat. He stopped his pressure, but I wanted to keep going. I knew that he thought that I couldn't go any further, but I knew I could. His cock was already bending at the back of my throat, his cock head past my tonsils and into my throat. His breathing was very laboured by now, erratic even.

Until now, my hands were on either side of his hips, but now I lifted them up to grab onto him. My thumbs pressed into his pelvic bone and my fingers wrapped around his sides, the very tips of my fingers brushing against his ass. I pulled myself downward more, trying as hard as I could not to breathe. I pulled my head down by grasping his skin and pulling him towards me. When I finally felt his pubic hairs brush against and tickle my nose, I relaxed. I accidentally tried to breathe, and my throat gagged around his cock, clasping it tightly. Will's fingertips came together and he grabbed my hair as he breathed in sharply and moaned loudly. I slowly let my head lift up, and let his cock slip out of my throat and mouth.

My left hand steadied his cock when it finally escaped my mouth. I licked the saliva off of my lips and looked up at Willis. Sweat was gathered on his forehead and his eyes were clasped shut. His entire body was gleaming with sweat, shining in the soft candlelight. I lowered my head, tilting it to the side, as I stuck out my tongue and flicked his balls. He shuddered at the unexpected sensation. I moved my head forward and took one of them into my mouth gently, teasing him by sucking slightly. I released the ball that was in my mouth and moved my head to the left to take in the other one. I let my tongue drag it into my mouth and I sucked just once tenderly. I moved my head back up and looked at him as a drawn-out moan escaped his lips.

"Did you enjoy that?" I couldn't help but ask. He could not find the words to respond - he merely nodded slowly. I smiled. Good, finally I could stop teasing him. He was under my spell.

I looked down at his cock in my hand as I tightened my grip around his shaft. His cock twitched slightly in my hand and I smiled again. I pulled my hand upward, letting it slide up with my saliva as lubrication. When I reached his head, I rubbed my thumb against the tip of it. My hand slowly dropped back down and then moved back up again, gently stroking him. I licked my lips and as my hand fell back down, I clasped my lips tightly around his cock and let my mouth follow. I held his cock in my hand and between my lips firmly as I moved down his shaft. I took in a slight breath before his cock head reached the back of my throat and I sucked my cheeks in. I sucked his cock greedily down my throat until all but two inches were buried within my mouth. He moaned.

I released his cock with my mouth and lifted back up slowly, my hand following my lips. When my lips finally parted from his cock, I stuck out my tongue and flicked the tip of his cock. His fingers again grasped my hair tightly. I held his cock in my grasp firmly again as my mouth swallowed his cock once more. I sucked him in on the way down, as hard as I could, until I was all the way down, aside from my hand grasping the base. This time I barely released my grip on his cock as I moved up. I started a slow rhythm, bobbing my head slowly up and down on his cock, with my hand following my mouth all the while. I twisted my hand on the way up towards the left and then released to the right on the way back down. My mouth was sucking his cock into my throat now, not ever wanting to let it escape again. Willis' hand started to guide me again, pushing down a little faster and then pulling my head back up. I was surprised when he reached around with his other hand and took my hand off of his cock.

"Use your mouth now," he gently instructed. I nodded with his cock still inside my throat and he moaned with the motion. I steadied myself over him, both of my hands now grasping his hips again, before I slowly let his entire cock bury itself in my throat again. My head came back up and I did not let his cock head escape from between my lips anymore. I sucked myself down, all seven inches of his cock going into my throat with a bit more force and more speed than before. He moaned when my nose tapped against his skin again. The next time that I came up, his hips came up off of the bed with me. I felt his grip tighten even more in my hair, his knuckles must have been white by now, and he pushed down as hard as he could, forcing me to take his entire cock into my throat in a millisecond's time. My body reacted, my throat contracting around his cock and my eyes welling up with tears from the shock of the movement. I tried to move back up, but his grip held me there. He let his other hand rest atop my head now as well, and he lifted his hips off of the bed, wanting that last small bit inside of me.

"Ooh," he groaned. His hands pulled me back up, allowing me to finally catch a breath of air and letting my throat relax. Just as I was getting my bearings back, his fingertips pressed against my scalp and he pushed me downward again as he shoved his hips upward into the air. My head dropped down and met his thrust halfway, causing him to moan again. His hands guided me upward, and then thrust me back down again, this time not letting me catch my breath. I removed my hands from his hips and put them on either side of him on the bed so that I could steady myself, since he was finally allowing himself to be in control.

His thrusting became slightly harder, and somehow deeper. With his hands pushing my head down and his hips lifting themselves up off of the bed, I no longer controlled my movement. I sucked his cock in as hard as I could on my way down and tried to catch a quick breath once I was let up again. By now, all seven inches of his cock could go in and out of my throat with ease. My gag reflex had gotten used to the thrusting and was no longer responding in a negative way. I kept my eyes closed and tried to make Willis enjoy this as much as possible. He was panting now, moaning slightly with every breath, and by the sounds of it, I knew he was getting close to orgasm.

Thinking that, and keeping that as my goal, I sucked even harder. I no longer let him control my movement, but instead was one step ahead. I thrust myself down faster than he was going before, and harder. I wanted my dear Willis to cum in my throat. His high state of arousal was now more than obvious, veins were popping out of his cock, his manhood was beginning to twitch, and his entire body was covered with a layer of sweat. When I had finally gotten my balance, I lifted my left hand up off of the covers and gathered all of my fingers within my palm except two that I left sticking out. I leaned forward slightly so that I could find the spot that I was looking for.

I moved my fingers forward and pressed them against his skin, just at the very base of his shaft, underneath his balls. It took me a few seconds before I found the spot that I was looking for. I found the slight indention in his skin and just as I sucked him into my throat one last time, I pressed hard against it. His balls erupted in the strongest orgasm he'd ever had. His cum shot through his cock faster than ever before, and his salty cum almost choked me. I began to hear words erupt from his mouth that I never had before, words like "fuck" and "shit"... this was intense. Spurt after spurt exploded out of his shaft as I continued to press against that sweet spot, now with a little less pressure. When he finally stopped cumming, and it had all slipped down my throat, I released my grip of his cock with my mouth and I moved my hand out from underneath him. I sucked very, very gently on the way up, and was rewarded with the last drop of cum that would come from him tonight. He released his grip and let out a sigh. His fingers untangled from my hair and his hands fell to his sides, limp. His entire body was limp from exhaustion, and he was attempting to catch the breath that seemed to have just been knocked out of him.

I crawled up to lie down next to him and I stroked his face as he came down from cloud nine. He finally opened his eyes and looked over at me. He could not find words, and I understood. I gently leaned over to kiss his sweet lips just once before I pulled away. He lifted up his head slightly and swallowed, trying to say something.

"I will teach you tomorrow," I seemed to have read his mind because I watched his eyes close, a small smile spread across his face and his head drop back down heavily against his pillow. I got up, turned off the music and blew out the candles, and went back to my sweet Willis. He was asleep by the time I returned to his side. I smiled, leaned my head against his chest and fell asleep next to him, letting myself dream of the things that were going to happen tomorrow.

12