Willow

Story Info
A brief femdom fantasy.
755 words
3.85
65.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress has my hands tied together over my head with a silky scarf. My eyes are blindfolded with another scarf, and I am breathing hard. She has been teasing me for half an hour and I am getting desperate.

I can feel her lying next to me, running her long finger nails up and down my body, scratching lightly. Her hands rub my chest, scratch my belly, and work slowly down my thighs. Her nails lightly scratch one inner thigh, then the other. There is a tickle against my balls as I feel her lightly touch them, gently. I tense up.

"Shhh... relax, pet. I'm not going to hurt you. Well, not that much."

Her fingers encircle my scrotum and rub gently. My cock is throbbing as she grasps it gently and gives it a few quick strokes. There is a pause as she holds it still, just feeling me throb, and then another four or five quick strokes. Then the friction is slower and lighter, feeling my cock up and down but barely giving me any relief. Slowly, you stroke me; my hips push up into your gently gripping fist, trying to get some friction-- you let me thrust into your hand a few times and then let go.

"Oh...!" I moan, frustrated. I hear your giggle as you pick up a featherduster and tickle my raging erection with it. I try to close my legs to get away from it, but you reach down and grab my balls, squeezing slightly.

"Open," you warn. I shake my head, causing you to tighten your grip sharply. I yelp and open my legs, allowing you to tickle me with your duster. Finally, you put it down and pick up a rubber band, stringing it between your thumb and forefinger. I am expecting the feather duster again, but I am greeted by a sharp sting to my inner thigh.

I yelp again, surprised, and you sting my chest, and stomach. I roll a bit to get away, and you complete the action, rolling me onto my stomach. My hardon is pressed into the sheets and I feel your hand press down on the small of my back.

The hairbrush *smack!* lands on my *smack!* exposed bottom. *smack!* She rapidly *smack!* spanks me *smack!* with the *smack!* wooden face, *smack!* giggling as I *smack!* try to crawl away. *smack!*

I whimper slightly as my ass reddens. I can feel the heat she is generating through my spanking. I bite down on my lip and try to concentrate on something else.

I feel her grab my torso and roll me back over. The blindfold is pulled off my eyes and I blink at her beautiful body in the dim light. She straddles my chest and smiles at me. Her beautiful pussy slides up my chest and is positioned over my mouth. I open my mouth and she slams her pussy down on my face, grinding it into my hard tongue. She rides me, grinding up and down on my face. I do my best to put my tongue in all the right places, sliding it into her and fucking her with it.

She cums fast, dripping her beautiful juice onto my face. I flick her clit with my tongue, causing her to moan beautifully. The moans peak into high pitched whines as I satisfy her steaming sex.

Finally, she dismounts my face, kissing me briefly on the cheek, then pecking her way down my body. Her hands grip my balls and give them a small squeeze; not enough to hurt too much but enough to know that she's there. She nibbles on my cock, biting it lightly, licking it, and finally, as I am squirming, sucking on it.

She sucks it into her mouth and bounces her head up and down on it, running her hot little tongue up and down it. My cock throbs and very soon, I am about to cum.

"Please Mistress, please let me..."

She stops, giggling cutely at how I thrash and whine. "Oh Mistress, I was SO close... please let me cum?"

"I'm in a good mood tonight, slave," she says, holding my cock like a microphone. "So I will." Her hand rapidly strokes my cock as my moans become higher pitched.

Finally, my hot cum erupts into her eager mouth. I groan, satisfied.

"Ahhh, that was wonderful," I pant.

She smiles smugly, running her fingers through my hair. "What, no Thank You? It's going to be much worse next time..."