Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

She reached down and resumed stroking his cock and pumped his cock harder and faster when Todd slipped his index finger beneath the elastic pant leg of her panties and slipped his thumb directly into her cunt.

His other hand was busy too. He reached up and deftly popped open the two buttons holding her shirt closed.

Her excitement level rose quickly and she shrugged her shoulders and the shirt slipped from her trim body.

It was now Todd's turn to let out a groan when he gazed down at the most perfect breasts he had even seen. To him Sarah's were the perfect shape and still stood high for her age. Willow and Bristol's tits were larger and were very firm, but Robin's had all of these attributes rolled into two perfect orbs of flesh. They were full and round, they stood high on her chest and the areoles and nipples were perfect, a dark pink outer ring with even darker nipples which were getting darker and stiffer by the second.

Before he could caress them, she slipped off his legs and down to the floor between his legs. She began to apply a good amount of oil to each of his thighs beginning at his knees. Her large strong fingers massaged the oil into his legs moving upward slowly. When she reached his genitals, she cupped his large hairy nut sack and tenderly rolled them around in her hands, massaging the oil on it. Grasping his oil covered back at the base, she hovered over it and letting out a blast of hot air on the shaft, lowered her mouth and engulfed about a third of his cock.

Todd reached down and tugged at her long thick braid and she took more of his cock down her throat. Her nostrils flared and her tongue whipped out and around Todd's shaft. As she pulled halfway out her oil covered hand stroked his cock and made him groan with excitement. She pulled her mouth completely off when he tugged harder on her braid. Kneeling up, she reached up for his mouth and they swapped spit and their mouths crushed against each other.

Todd reached for a bottle of oil and filling his palm he dropped the bottle and cupped her large swaying breasts. He coated both of her tits and flicked at her stiff nipples and this time Robin was the one who moaned.

Pulling her closer he took his cock and wedging it between her large tits.

Robin knew exactly what he wanted and began rising and lowering her body. With each upward stroke she paused and took the large head between her lips, licking the head and sucking briefly, popped it back out and resumed tit fucking.

Todd was about to blow and not wanted to do this before he slid his cock into her weeping pussy, pushed her back and slipping out from between her tits, guided her onto her back on the floor.

Todd spread Robin's sleek thighs, crawled in-between her legs and began licking her inner thighs. He wanted to tease her, but wanted to lick her pussy more than tease her. He drew her panties off and pouring a good amount of oil on her belly. It ran down to her pussy. Before licking her he slipped couple of fingers into her pussy. Adding a third he lowered his mouth and began flicking her clit.

Robin ran her oil covered hands through his hair and pushing his head harder against her clit and started cumming.

Todd continued fingering her and licking her.

Robin continued cumming and cumming and as one orgasm ended, she went directly into another one. Unable to take any more she gripped his head and pulled it away from her pussy; "Oh please Todd, please give me a chance to catch my breath! I can't remember the last time I came so hard or for so long!"

Todd rose up and picked up another bottle of oil and waited for her to recover from the non-stop orgasm that wracked her body.

Once she calmed down, she licked her full, swollen lips and just nodded; "Alright Todd, I'm all set to continue, that is if you're up to it. It sure looks like Willow is really getting into her first inter-racial fuck!"

Todd moved about on the floor and guided Robin onto her knees on front of him. Opening the bottle of oil he poured good amount on her back and spread it liberally across her sleek trim back. Moving down to her gorgeous ass he covered it with oil and she let out a gasp and pushed back against his hard cock when he inserted a long finger into her oiled up puckered ass. Reopening the bottle of oil he dumped the entire contents of the bottle on her head and she let out a squeeze and jerking up to retaliate, but before she could react, Todd shoved forward and sank his cock into her oiled up pussy.

Willow was laughing like crazy; "That was a good one dad!"

He smiled over at her and just gripped Robin's oil covered braid, now totally soaked from the oil on her back. Pulling back at it, he started pumping his cock in and out of her foaming cunt.

She quickly forgot about having a bottle of oil dumped on her head and now burying her head in the floor, pushed back to meet his heavenly cock.

With each push forward, their skin slapped together and oil went splashing about and covered the other couples nearby. Todd let go of Robin's braid and reaching around cupped her heaving tits and he had a tough time holding on to them covered in oil.

Their two bodies slid about on the floor and it was comical, but at the same time very sensual and Robin slipped and slid to a crashing orgasm.

When Todd felt her juicy cunt tighten around his slippery cock, he pulled out and as stiff as a board, shoved forward again and buried his cock balls deep in her gorgeous ass.

Robin let out a scream, throwing her head back, sending oil all about the room. She slid about, but loved the feel of his thick hard cock, siding in and out of her oil covered ass.

After about a minute of intense ass fucking and having Todd's fingers buried in her pussy, fingering her clit, she went off again. Picking up the pace he shoved real deep into her ass and letting out loud grunt began filling her ass with his hot spunk.

The two of them fell to the floor and slid about a foot and laughed until Todd slowly slipped from her ass.

While this was going on Bob Van Dillon's large frame was sitting on the floor with his back against the sofa. He was naked and Bristol Palin was sitting in his thighs. She picked up a bottle of oil and leaning back dumped the bottle of oil across her shoulders. It ran down her chest plastering her black nightie to her full firm breasts. She giggled as she leaned forward and swiped her slippery breasts across Bob's broad chest. Her stiff nipples scraped on his hairy chest and he cupped her bubble butt and pulled her hard against his very large, thick cock.

Bristol groaned and ground her panty covered pussy against his cock and as the oil coated her pussy, it slid to one side and Bob pulled it aside. She reached down and slipping it in her cunt, lowered her hips and he slid into her tight pussy.

Even though he was larger than any man she'd ever fucked before, with all of the oil covering his cock and her pussy, it slid in.

The heat for Bob was fantastic as it enveloped his cock and the wetness was driving him crazy. His mouth covered hers and he ran his oily hands through thick sable brown hair. Pulling at the ribbon, her ponytail came undone and as the hair fanned out across her shoulders, it quickly became soaked with oil and it turned Bob on even more.

Bristol wanted to cum and cum hard so she began riding his cock faster and faster. Her hair covered on oil swished about her body. Arching her back she drove harder against him and shook and quivered as she began to cum. Bristol's thick hot cream coated Bob's cock and dripped out of her pussy and coated his balls. She leaned forward and wrapping her arms around his neck, squashing her heavy tits against his chest.

After a minute or so, she rose up and slid off his cock and sliding prone onto the floor reached out with her soft hand and closing it about his cock. She slowly began to pump it up and down. Leaning in she took the head between her incredibly full plump red lips and drew his cockhead into her mouth. "Mmmmm I just love tasting my cunt on a cock that just finished fucking me. The only thing that would taste better was for you to add your cum in my mouth so I could taste both of us together."

Bob swept a thick oily strand of hair from her face so he could watch his cock disappear into her mouth. He sucked in his breath as he watched inch by inch of his thick hard cock disappear. He arched his back when she got her tongue into the act and he shivered when he saw and felt her tongue get into the action.

Bob fought the urge to cum in her mouth and pried her mouth from his cock. Reaching down pulled her nighty off her body and capturing her nipples between his lips make her moan and push harder against his mouth. Moving lower he reached her pussy. Ripping her panties from her lush body he lifted her upon his body. She straddled his face and she humped her wet cunt upon his mouth.

His tongue skittered out and like a miniature tongue, began tongue fucking her pussy. He went deeper and deeper and she humped him mouth. Scooping out her cum, he swallowed it and went back for more. His tongue near the bottom of her pussy, worked his way upward. When he got to her clit, he stabbed at it and unhooding her stiff button began to flick at it.

Bristol went through the ceiling as she ground her cunt as hard as she could against his mouth and active tongue; "Oh fuck yeah Bob, more, more, just like that, just a little more and I'm going to cum again, yes, yes, oh fuck your tongue is so fucking good! Ahhhhhhhh, I'm there, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes on fuck I'm cumming!"

Bob tried to hold onto her hips, but they were so slippery he couldn't control her. She finally calmed down and pressed her hands against his chest and rising up, her large firm oil covered tits gleamed in the sunlight.

Bob caught one stiff bud in his lips and drawing it in-between his lips began sucking on them. He let out a moan when Bristol dumped a bottle of oil on his head and it dripped down his face and covered her swaying tits.

He sucked even harder and she let out a moan. The oil rolled off her tits to his belly and down to his stiff cock. He reached down and grabbing his cock, lined it up with her well-licked cunt and slid it into her cunt once again.

Bristol let out s loud moan and rocking her hips slowly settled down on the huge cock. "Oh fuck me Bob, fuck me so hard that I taste your cum in my throat."

He chuckled; "Well Bristol, you're in control now, I'm all yours, ride me until you can't see straight. I'll hold off until you tell me. I'm going to cum deep in your pussy after you're all fucked out!"

"Oh my god Bob, with this cock in me, I think I could do this all day, but my body is telling me to cum, and cum I will. When I cum again I want you to cum too, but please not in my pussy. I want you to cum all over my face and tits! Oh I can tell you like that idea; I can feel your cock jump in my pussy!

"Come on Bristol, ride me, ride my cock and get me ready to paint your face, oh yeah Bristol, just like that, faster, faster!"

"Oh fuck yeah Bob, yes, oh I just love how your cock makes me feel, yes, yes I'm cumming, please, please, cum all over me NOW!"

Bob pulled Bristol off his cock and her cum was dripping off his cock. Planting her on her back before him, he hovered over her and started cumming. The first shot hit her chin and shot up over her face. The next one was all over her neck and one more all over her heaving tits. Shot after creamy shot painted her face and it dripped down to her neck and tits!

She licked up the spunk and licked it from her fingers. Reaching up she gripped his spent cock and sucked it into her mouth licking her cum from his cock. Smiling up at him she let out a long sigh and whispered to Bob; "How long before you're ready to go again?"

Over on the sofa while Bob and Bristol were going at it, Harris, Jamie and Nick were going at it too.

Harris and Jamie sat on the either side of Nick, Harris in her white ribbed tanktop and boy shorts. Jamie was in her Jet's jersey and nothing more.

They winked at each other and leaning into Nick, both grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and quickly drew it over his head. They stripped off his shorts as he reached for a bottle of oil. Tossing it aside each attacked their side of his body.

Their hands and mouths seemed to be everywhere at once. Jamie was nipping at his neck and her hands were cupping his swollen nuts while Harris' mouth played tonsil hockey with Nick. Her large black hand stroked his stiff cock.

When Harris broke the kiss, she began sucking on his nipples. She let out a screech when he dumped the bottle of oil on her back and worked the oil around to her large swaying tits.

She straightened up and her huge tits showed through the nearly transparent tanktop. Her huge black areoles and nipples looked like hi-beamed headlights on an eighteen wheeler.

When Jamie saw how Harris looked, she smiled up at Nick; "How about you sit back Nick and watch the two of us for a while. Keep that cock of yours nice and hard for us, but don't let it go off, at least not yet!"

"Mmmmm, nothing like watching a couple of gorgeous women getting it on together to get my motor running hot. Go ahead Jamie, show me what you got!"

"Slide over here Harris and let's put on a show for Nick here!"

"Fuck him Jamie, just thinking of planting my lips on those gorgeous tits of yours and tasting your pussy is enough for me, well at least until we get him so fucking hot he can't control himself and he fucks both of us like a real porn star does!"

Jamie picked up a bottle of oil and placing it around the hallow of her neck, she let a good amount pour out and run down Harris' neck and chest.

Her tanktop was now totally soaked and it also ran onto her shorts causing them to become plastered to her ample hips and ass.

Handing the bottle to Harris, Jamie's hands came up and began massaging the oil into Harris' tits. This produced a loud groan from Harris.

Reaching for the hem of her tanktop, Jamie lifted it and Harris raised her arms allowing her to remove it. Tossing it to Nick, she went back to caressing Harris' large tits. She couldn't get enough of those magnificent orbs of flesh. Her slippery hands mauled and hefted their incredible weight and continued to squeeze the oil covered tits.

Nick took the tanktop and hovering over Harris' head, squeezed it out. The oil dripped out and covered her head, matting down her hair.

She let out a loud yell; "Oh Fuck Nick, you're going to pay for that!"

She was silenced quickly when he covered her mouth with his own and when Jamie once again began mauling her large captivating tits.

As Jamie played and sucked on Harris' tits, her hands moved downward to her oil covered shorts. Grabbing ahold of them she tugged at them and Harris willingly raised her lower body to allow Jamie to remove them.

Harris sat there with a huge grin on her face. She watched both Nick and Jamie once again pick up a bottle of oil. She shook her head from side to side; "Oh no, please, no more!" She let out a squeal when they both emptied both bottles on her.

Jamie, on her front and Nick on her back, the warm slippery liquid coated her lush black body.

Jamie tossed the bottle aside and with one swift motion, removed her football jersey. Slipping up to Harris, she began to slide her body all over Harris' chest, belly and spread thighs. Their bodies slipped and slid against each other and their heat index went up five degrees.

At the same time Nick massaged his oil into her hair, neck and slick back. Moving down he slipped his hand between her ample ass cheeks and when he felt her wiggle her ass and push against his invading hand, slipped two fingers into her tight ass.

Harris groaned and pushed harder against Nick's fingers. Her hands began to come alive too. She gathered some of the oil from her body and started working it into Jamie's lush body. First cupping her ample tits and when she rubbed Jamie's nipples, it produced a moan from her lips.

Jamie slid from the sofa and settled in-between Harris' legs. Gripping the twin columns of slick black flesh, she placed them on her shoulders. She dove in and immediately began licking, stabbing and sucking on Harris' large lipped cunt.

Harris rolled to one side and came face to face with Nick's thick oil coated cock. She reached out and closed her fist about it. She pumped it up and down and just as she was about to close her large black lips around the head, she let out a loud groan. Jamie had captured her clit and her tongue flicked it back and forth. She stiffened and started to cum all over Jamie's face.

As her orgasm began to subside, she inhaled Nick's cock all the way down to the root. She began to slide it in and out of her mouth, at the same pace that Jamie was inflicting on her pussy.

Harris looked up at Nick; he had a devilish grin on his face. He picked up another bottle of oil, opened it and motioned towards Jamie's head still buried between Harris' thighs. She pulled his cock from her mouth, smiled and nodded; "Do it, dump it on her!"

Before Jamie could react, Nick dumped the entire bottle of oil onto Jamie's gorgeous blonde locks.

Jamie let out a scream and when she tried to escape, Harris clamped her thighs hard against Jamie's head and held her in place.

Unable to move, Nick worked the oil into Jamie's hair, neck, shoulders and exposed back.

Jamie resigned to the fact that she wasn't getting away and it was too late to save her from the oil bath, returned to eating Harris' cunt. She turned up the heat adding two fingers into her pussy. And Harris came closer to cumming again.

Nick pulled his cock from Harris' mouth and slid to the floor behind Jamie. He nudged her legs apart and pushing forward, sent three-quarters of his cock into her wet cunt.

Jamie let out a groan and pushed back against Nick's cock as it went deeper into her pussy. He started pounding her harder and faster.

She pulled out from Harris' pussy and her legs fell from Jamie's shoulders. She shoved a third finger into Harris' pussy and she went off like a firecracker.

She slumped back and shook as her second orgasm overtook her lush black body. She cradled Jamie's head in her hands. She ran her finger through Jamie's oil slick blonde locks.

Jamie raised her eyes to meet those of Harris. They were masked in lust and her entire body bucked as Nick plowed harder and harder into her receptive pussy. She let out a loud moan when Nick slipped one and then a second finger into her little white ass. She bucked against him and started cumming too, covering his entire lower body with her juices.

As her orgasm wracked her oil coated body, she slumped against Harris. Nick continued to pound her merciless and she went right into a second orgasm. Falling to one side, she caused Nick to slip from her oily body.

He flipped down beside Jamie and looking up, crooked a finger at Harris and urged her to join him on the floor.

Nick lay on his back and urged Harris to straddle his body. Seeing her pussy was saturated with her cum and Jamie's saliva, his cock sank into her balls deep immediately.

Harris began riding his cock like a woman breaking a bucking bronco. Her hair covered in oil, flew all about. Her large tits dripping with sweat and oil gleamed in the early afternoon sun and her matted down pussy slapped lewdly against his body.

Nick reached up and pawed at her large nippled tits and it produced a loud groan from Harris.

Her hands were sliding up and down his broad chest as she raced towards another orgasm. It was slowed when suddenly Jamie threw her leg over Nick's shoulder and lowered her worn pussy down to his face.

Nick an avid cunt-lapper, flicked out his tongue and buried it as deep as he could into her pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers