Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 03

Story Info
They celebrate Willow’s birthday at Country Club.
15k words
4.19
14.9k
6
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Six O'clock came quickly and the Palin's were the first to arrive in the living room. Todd and Track were both dressed in black tuxedos. Sarah had her long dark brown hair up in a twist and was wearing a floor length black gown. It had a slit on one side from hem to mid-thigh, sheer black stocking were visible when she sat down. From waist to bodice were black sequence and two black spaghetti straps held the dress up, her ample breasts threatened to pop out.

Both Bristol and Willow wore white gowns. Bristol's was similar to Sarah's except being white with sheer white stockings.

Willow's was a more flowing material with a full skirt that flowed about as she walked. The top was a halter top with an elastic top barely holding her large tits in place. Without a bra her nipples were visible through the sheer material.

One by one all of the men arrived and took seats in the recently cleaned livingroom.

Taye Diggs, Charles Payne and Bob Van Dillen were in dark three piece suits, all looked very dapper. Nick Manning was the last guy to arrive and like Todd and Track, was dressed in a black tuxedo and he looked amazing.

All of the men and the entire Palin family sat and waited for the ladies to arrive. They did not disappoint and arrives one at a time.

Juliet Huddy was the first to come down the stairs. She was dressed in an extremely short and tight red dress. One shoulder was bare and the other had a large red material flower pinned on it. It barely held the dress up as her large tits threatened to pop out. Just like Willow her large nipples poked through invitingly. Her legs were bare and were wearing matching strappy high heeled shoes. She took a seat beside Charles and his hand immediately went to her bare thighs.

Next to arrive was Jenna Lee. Her long red hair was set in waves across her shoulders and chest. She was wearing a green chiffon dress from the throw-back era of Grace Kelly. It was form fitting on top, tight at the waist and the knee-length full skirt flowed about her shapely legs as she moved. Smoky green stockings covered her legs and matching heels on her dainty feet. She took a seat beside Todd and his hand quickly disappeared under her full skirt.

Jamie Colby floated down the stairs next. Her platinum blonde hair looked similar to Jackie Kennedy's. She had a yellow pillbox hat on her head. Her dress was out of the 70's. It too was yellow and ended about the knees. Her legs were covered in sheer pale yellow stocking and matching heels. The thing that made the dress unique was the six or seven large holes in the dress. They were the size of small melons and the holes were in strategic spots such as, at the hip, above and below her ample tits, at the small of her back and just above her pussy. She twirled around and took a seat next to Taye. His hand immediately found one of the holes and his coal black hand slipped onto her cool white flesh.

Next to arrive was Harris Faulkner, her hair was brushed back and she had an extra amount of eye make-up on to accent her large eyes. Her bright orange lip gloss matched her dress perfectly. Her soft broad shoulders were bare and her black skin glowed in the late day sun. Her large tits were bursting at the top of the dress, daring anyone to pull them out and caress them. The dress hugged her narrow waist and the full skirt barely covered her knees. When she took a seat beside Track, she crossed her legs and rested her calf on her other knee. The dress rode up halfway up her well-muscled thigh and Track's white hand on it made a striking contract.

Last but not least to come down the stairs was Robin Meade. What caught everyone's eye first was her gorgeous chestnut brown hair. It was straight and glossy and hung down over her shoulders and tried desperately to hide her huge tits, it failed miserably.

Since her weight loss and her extensive time out in the sun, her body was in perfect shape and tanned to perfection. Adoring her body from neck to ankle was a form fitting white see-through lace dress. She did a pirouette and all the men's and ladies eyes were glued to her body, not knowing where to look first. Her half dollar sized dark areoles and dark brown nipples poked through the lace openings. Her pubic mound and ass crack showed through also. She blushed when she saw all of the eyes on her and she turned to Sarah; "It was meant to be worn with matching bra and panties beneath it, but I bowed to your request on no underwear!"

Sarah chuckled; "Yes Robin I can see that, as can everyone else, thank you!"

She couldn't find a place to sit and when Charles reached out his hand, he had her sit on his lap and she wiggled her ass when she felt his huge cock nudging her bare pussy mound.

Todd took his hand from Jenna's thigh and stood; "Alright everyone, we have two SUV's out there. Pile in; Track and I will drive to the club."

They all entered through a separate entrance and were escorted to their private dining room. Drinks were plentiful and what little inhabitations remained soon disappeared.

Charles and Taye were seated alongside Robin, with Jamie and Juliet on either side of them. Todd was beside Jenna, while Harris was with Track.

Nick and Bob were in the company of the three Palin women, with Bristol and Willow concentrating on the well-known porn star. Sarah wanted a crack at him too, but was more than happy to be wrapped around Bob.

Sarah was somewhat frustrated seeing today all she was able to get was a lot of pussy and a couple of cocks to suck. Her pussy was feeling neglected and seeing how Bob satisfied the insatiable Bristol, she knew damn well he's take good care of her pussy tonight.

Once dinner was finished and more liquor and wine flowed, Robin got the party started; "Alright Charles and Taye, my two blonde beauties have a bet going. They say they can get one of you to cum before the other, are you game?" They were both grinning from ear to ear and both nodded; "Yes!"

"Okay you two; here is what we are going to do. First you two strip off everything. Next Jamie and Juliet will each suck one of you for two minutes. Every two minutes they will switch off till one of you cum" Charles looks at Robin; "How about you Robin, don't you give any blowjobs?"

She laughed her patented throaty laugh; "Well Charles, that is where the winner comes in play!"

Taye looked confused; "What do you mean Robin?"

"Well Taye, the one of you who holds off and doesn't cum first get to fuck me, your choice pussy or ass, maybe both!"

Charles smiled; "How about the loser?"

"Well he gets to watch Jamie and Juliet get it on together and once he recovers from cumming gets both of them or me, hell at that point let's make it a free for all!"

Jamie laughed; "I like that idea better! Okay you two strip and make it good!"

All the ladies were whooping and hollering as the two black men wiggled and strutted around till they were down to their pants. Pulling them off they both stood there naked and the women began to chant to Jamie and Juliet; "Suck it, suck it, suck it!"

Juliet dropped to her knees in front of Charles and Jamie in front of Taye. Jamie pulled off her hat and fluffed her blonde hair. She turned to Robin; "Alright yell when to start and let us know when two minutes are up to switch."

Charles put up his hand; "Hey Juliet, how about a little incentive!"

Taye chimes in; "Yeah Jamie, you too!"

Juliet smiled and reached up and pulled at the flower on one shoulder. Her dress fell to her waist; "Enough incentive?"

Charles nodded and his huge cock just got stiffer.

Jamie shifted the dress about a little and one large stiff nippled tit popped out through the hole; "Is this okay Taye?"

He grinned; "It's a start, maybe more later!"

Robin Yelled' "Two minutes, get ready, get set, Go!"

Juliet's hand gripped Charles' huge cock, her fingers didn't meet as they closed around it. Raising it to her lips, her tongue shot out and ran it up and down the shaft on one side and then the other. Her other hand cupped his nuts and rolled them around in her slim fingers.

Running her mouth to the large black mushroomed shaped head she popped it into her mouth, her tongue stabbed at the pee hole and it began oozing out some of his man sauce.

Jamie gripped Taye's smaller, but yet sizeable cock and quickly took it into her mouth. Within seconds she had it covered in her saliva. Placing her thumb and index finger around it loosely, she began to pump it up and down very fast. Her mouth followed her fingers and she had Taye's toes curling.

He placed his large fingers in her hair and tried to pull her mouth deeper onto his cock. Her one bare breast scraped against his hairy thigh and he groaned when he felt her stiff nipple scrape his flesh. He was on the verge of cumming when Robin yelled out; "Two minutes are up, switch!"

Charles let out a groan when Juliet's full red lips popped off his cock and she moved over to Taye.

Taye was glad to see Juliet come over because Jamie's expert cock sucking had him on the verge of cumming.

Jamie immediately did the same to Charles, but seeing his cock was so thick she has a difficult time stroking him. She managed and when she added her mouth with large amounts of spit, she had his ass off the chair. His huge hands pawed at her bare breasts.

Juliet started off by licking Taye's balls and this slowly settled him down, but when she slipped a finger into his asshole, he let out a groan; "Not fair Juliet, it's supposed to be a blowjob. No one said anything about ass play!"

She looked up at him with those large dark blue eyes and in her throaty laugh said; "Oh no, no way Taye, whatever it takes to make you shot your juicy wad down my throat is fair game."

Robin let out a moan and the two men looked at her and let out groans of their own. She had both huge stiff nipples poking out through the gaps in the white lace dress. Her fingers were tugging and twisting them as her eyes locked on the two large black cocks being sucked on by the two Fox blondes! She pulled her fingers away and glanced at her watch; "Stop, two minutes are up, switch again!"

Taye let out another groan when Jamie went back to pumping his cock and this time deep-throating him.

Juliet took advantage to all the spit Jamie had left on Charles' cock. Leaning forward she wrapped her two large tits around Charles' cock and began to tit fuck herself with his huge piece of meat. Juliet's long blonde hair covered his cock, she leaned forward and popped his large cockhead into her mouth as it appeared above her two large pillows of flesh. Charles helped squeeze her tits together as she rode his stiff shaft.

Jamie's mouth once again, along with her fingers had Taye at the edge ready to cum and when both guys looked over at Robin, they fought like mad not to cum.

Robin rose from her chair briefly to yank her ankle length tight dress up to her waist. Placing both high heeled shoes on the edge of her chair she spread her thighs and immediately drove two fingers into her glistening cunt. Her thick meaty lips clung to her fingers as she fingered her pussy. Pulling them out with a slurping sound, she painted her lips with her girl goo and slowly licked her lips and fingers clean of her juices. She bit her lower lip as her fingers penetrated her dripping cunt again.

When Taye saw this, along with Jamie's magical fingers and lips lost it and letting out a low groan began to fill her mouth with his cum.

Charles instantly stood up pulling his swollen cock from between Juliet's tits and kneeling down immediately began eating Robin's cunt.

She ran her fingers through his short hair and pulling him tighter to her pussy, wrapped her strong legs around his large black head. She leaned back and let him work his magic. Before long he had her clawing at his back as she went through her first orgasm.

Juliet slid over to Jamie and Taye and helped her extract the last drop of cum from his shrinking cock. Her mouth covered Jamie's and the two gorgeous blondes began swapping his cum from one mouth to the other.

Once gone, Juliet ran her hands to Jamie's back. Finding the zipper, she drew it down and slipped the dress down Jamie's sleek curves. Pushing gently on her shoulders, Jamie lay flat on her back only dressed in thigh high yellow stockings. Juliet slid her hands up and down Jamie's thighs. Grabbing at the sheer nylons, she pulled them off, along with her heels.

Jamie's legs were spread open wide, Juliet began planting wet kisses up her thighs and once at her goo coated cunt, spread her lips and began licking and sucking away at Jamie like a woman possessed.

Juliet looked up as she found her clit and locking eyes with Jamie smiled and resumed eating her. Juliet's hands moved up and captured Jamie's sizeable tits and began mauling them.

Taye was quick to recover from Jamie's expert blowjob. He moved over to Juliet and made short work of removing her tight dress. Tossing it aside he buried his cock in her raised rear end. His cock found her moist cunt and pushing forward; slowly sank his stiff cock, balls deep into her receptive pussy. The heat emanating from her pussy was incredible. She tightened her muscles and she could feel every ridge of his cock as it slid in and out of her cunt.

Once Robin finished cumming, Charles rose up and pulling Robin to her feet on wobbly legs, guided her to the large table. Grabbing hold of the dress about her waist, drew it upward, it caught briefly on her huge tits. Tugging at it, he pulled up and over her head.

Her gorgeous chestnut brown hair tumbled about and settled about her shoulders and tits. The disheveled locks made her look even more alluring.

Charles tenderly swept a few stray locks from her face, leaning forward, his lips covered hers. At the same time, as he leaned forward, his huge cock found her weeping swollen cunt. The large lips parted and enveloping his cock, drew him slowly into her oven-like cunt.

Her long shapely legs came up and wrapped around his hulk-like body. She drew him in deeper and as their lips and tongues fought with each other, Charles sank all the way into her womb.

She tore her mouth from his and gasped out; "Oh my fucking god, I've never been filled like this before. Please, please Charles, give me a second to get accustomed to the length and girth of your fantastic cock!"

He chuckled; "Take all the time you like Robin, I'm not going anywhere! While you get adjusted, I'll just lie here and play with these gorgeous tits of yours and play around a little."

She let out a long moan when he moved his mouth to her neck and shoulders. She shuttered and tightened about his cock.

He felt her cunt muscles tighten and it made his cock jump and stiffen even more, it was a viscous cycle. She felt his cock jump and stiffen, causing her to tighten again.

He moved to her other side and did the same and produced the same results. Moving to her huge tits he licked and sucked both huge capped mammeries and it really got her juices flowing. Charles loved huge tits, but Robin's were a real treat. As he caressed and squeezed them, he marveled at how firm they were and their incredible mass made his cock leap in her pussy.

Robin now began to move her lower body up and down sending his huge cock in and out of her cum filled pussy. Her tight cunt milked his cock and pulled at it as if trying to extract his baby making juices.

Charles let out a groan and biting down on one stiff nipple produced even more spasms from her tight sheath. It began to rise and lower his body on hers and they got into a perfect rhythm. Robin matched his thrusts enthusiastically and gave back what she was receiving.

His large black frame slapped against her sleek trim body and her heels dug into his back as she urged him on; "Oh yeah Charles, just like that, slam that big black cock of yours into my pussy! Oh fuck yeah, harder, harder, come on you beautiful black bastard, fill me white cunt with your black seed! Oh fuck, fuck yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Can you feel me cum around that gorgeous blackcock of yours?"

Jamie, Juliet and Taye slowed their fucking and looked at Charles and Robin.

As he slammed in and out of Robin's foaming pussy, Charles thick black cock was coated with a thick milky coating of her cum. He continued to slam into her and she started cumming yet again.

Totally spent her weak legs fell from his sweat covered body and her milky goo flowed down between her ass cheeks and onto the table.

Charles captured one of her swaying tits between his teeth and biting down produced a blood curding scream from Robin and she came again.

Her once gorgeous hair was now a tangled mess about her head and upper body, but it made her look even more desirable.

Charles let go of her swollen nipple and covering her mouth with his tongue, fucked her mouth and letting out a long groan, started shooting his potent cum deep in her battered pussy.

She let out a squeal when she felt him fill her with his cum. She was exhausted, but tried to tighten her cunt muscles about his spurting cock and draw out every drop of cum from his cock.

Just then Taye lost it too, fucking the tight pussy beneath him and watching the first rate porn scene before him, made him lose it before he wanted to. As he came, he felt Juliet spasm around his cock too and let loose her long awaited orgasm too.

Charles fell back and flopped down heavily on the chair beside Jamie and Juliet.

Jamie who already came twice from Juliet's fantastic lips and tongue crawled out from under Juliet and moved over to Robin. She clamped her mouth to Robin's oozing pussy. She tongue fucked the dripping cunt and sucking hard, drew every last drop of cum that Charles had deposited there.

Robin came once more and pulling on Jamie's blonde locks, drew her up to her. The two of them embraced, their large sweaty tits crushing against each other as Jamie fed Robin the cum Charles just deposited in her womb.

Taye already came twice, fell back to the floor and watched the other four continue their erotic scene.

Juliet was just getting started as she ripped open Charles closed thighs. She slid up and attacked his slowly shrinking cock, still coated in Robin and his cum juices. She took him completely into her mouth and licked and sucked every last ounce of cum covering and still oozing out of his cock.

Within minutes he was raring to go and Juliet jumped up and straddling his bulky frame, lowered her lush body to his cock. Still filled with Taye's cum, he slid in easily and they began fucking like two animals.

Further down the table as Jamie started blowing Taye, the Palin men were getting started with Harris and Jenna.

Harris and Track were locked in a passionate kiss. Her hands were unbuttoning his shirt and her milk chocolate hands slide up and down his well-muscled chest. Track's hands were traveling up and down Harris' incredibly firm and toned thighs.

She let out a moan and uncrossed her legs giving him access to her hidden treasures. She broke the heated kiss when his one hand found the moist slit of her pussy. Throwing her head back, Harris let out a long, nearly silent moan.

Track instantly attacked her long black neck. His tongue licked at the sensitive flesh and it made her groan and shiver. He moved lower to her glowing upper chest. He planted soft kisses and again licked at her black flesh. Reaching out, he tugged at the orange material of her dress and her large black titties came out to greet him. He caught one huge chocolate Kiss between his lips and sucked greedily at the stiff tip.

Harris once again threw her head back as he sucked her tit and drove two fingers into her now dripping slit.

Close to cumming she broke free and slipped to the floor between his wide-spread legs. Tearing at his pants, she got them open and nearly ripped them from his body.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers