Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the hot talk and feeling Sarah cum big around his cock he replied; "Okay Sarah, here it comes, hold onto your head cause I'm going to cum so hard it's going to blow the top of your head off!" Bob drove once more as deep as he could into her and holding it there, he blasted off.

Sarah felt his huge cock explode and send all of his hot cum into her quaking pussy. Spurt after spurt filled her and with nowhere for it to go it began to squirt out around the tight seal her pussy lips and his cock created.

Totally spent he collapsed against her and she peacefully planted tiny pecks all over his face, neck and shoulders.

Finally satisfied Sarah struggled out from under Bob, picked up her dress and headed to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Harris lay beside Track, got up; "Do you mind if I join you Sarah?"

Sarah took in Harris' lush black body covered in sweat and cum smiled; "Sure Harris, this could be interesting!"

Track got up and huddled with his dad. The two of them were whispering for quite some time and Todd nodded; "Sounds like a plan Track, let's ask the group if they're up for it!"

Before this occurred, just as Sarah and Bob were getting acquainted, Bristol and Willow were getting cozy with Nick, the pornstar.

"So Willow you've had two black men, a couple of pussies and had sex with your mother. That leaves me, your brother and your dad. Before you check them off your list, how about a pornstar? It isn't every day a gal who just turns eighteen gets to fuck and suck a pornstar, what do you think?"

Willow, even though everyone around her were fucking at one stage or another, she blushed suddenly got a little shy; "I'm not so sure Bristol, everything so far has been so natural and easy. I just don't want Nick here to be disappointed in a sexual novice as I am!"

Nick took Willow's small, soft hand in his and squeezing softly smiled back at her. He let go one hand and tenderly swept a stray lock of her brown hair from her face. He cupped her lovely baby doll face and running his thumb across her full womanly lips said; "There is no way in hell you'd ever disappoint me Willow. With your beautiful sister here, I promise to raise you to heights you never thought possible. I guarantee once we are done you will have all the confidence in the world on how to please a man and yes a woman too. I'm sure Bristol here will make sure that happens too, right Bristol?"

"For sure Nick and one other thing Willow, not only will you know how to please a man AND a woman, but I'm sure Nick here will have your entire pussy and ass satisfied to the point of exhaustion, right Nick?"

He chuckled; "No doubt Bristol, but enough talk, how about a little action?"

Bristol moved back a bit, even though she was dripping with excitement to get her hands, lips and pussy on Nick. She knew today was Willow's day. She would get her shot with Nick, but not before Willow was satisfied and too exhausted to proceed.

Nick like before hovered over Willow and without his tuxedo jacket, his bulging tan well-muscled chest showed prominently through his tailored shirt. He planted several tender kisses all over her forehead, cheeks, chin and finally her parted lips.

Willow jumped forward to kiss him back, but Nick drew back and raising his index finger to her wagged it back and forth; "Uh uh Willow, this isn't a race, we'll go fast and furious later on when we are both bursting and ready to explode. For now we take it nice and slow and let things build. Remember I may be a pornstar, but foremost I'm a man and believe it or not, when I'm not performing for a director or in front of a camera, I DO LIKE romance too! Oaky let's try this again!"

Once again he planted kisses all over her face and getting to her lips found them parted again. He delicately painted her full red lips with first his lips then his teeth, gently nibbling at them.

Willow closed her eyes and swooned as he brought her excitement level up to new heights. She raised her shaking fingers to his short hair and combed and caressed them as the kisses slowly increased in intensity. She let out a tiny cry when his tongue invaded her mouth, but quickly retreated. She followed his tongue but he abruptly slowed the pace.

Bristol stood and slipped out of her dress and removed her shoes and white stockings. She came back to the couple joined together in a heated embrace.

Nick's hands now began to travel about Willow's body, setting off tiny fires where ever they moved. His nails slid along her bare arms and across her bare shoulders. Sliding down her bare back, one hand cupped her ass cheeks as their kisses grew hotter. His other hand slid down her back beneath the elastic that held the dress up over her large straining breasts.

Nick's nails sent elastic shock waves down her back to her pussy. Nick made sure not to uncover her breasts just yet, his nails raked down her back nearly to her waist.

He made no move to stop her when she pulled on his tuxedo tie and tossed it aside and her fingers nervously plucked at the bottoms of his shirt. Open to his pants, she slid her hands beneath the shirt and just like he did, Willow ran her newly manicured fingers along his tan, well-muscled chest and his six pack belly.

Nick leaned back and smiled; "Nicely done Willow, you're a quick learned!" He tugged his shirt off and tossed it to the naked Bristol. She raised it to her face and inhaled his musky scent.

He smiled when he saw this and looking over her shoulder to Sarah riding Bob's cock chuckled; "My god Bristol, if she didn't run for public office I think this whole family could have had a future in the porn industry!"

Bristol giggled; "Who knows Nick, Willow and I may take you up on that offer, no just kidding!"

He smiled back; "I'm not!"

Nick once again enveloped Willow in his arms, but now his naked upper body pressed against her overheated and extremely excited teen body. Their mouths were now locked together; lips open wide as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths.

Willow copied what he had done and her nails raked across his back, chest and belly. Taking a little initiative she slipped open his pants and very innocently unzipped his pants. She gasped into his mouth as her hand came in contact with his stiff cock.

Nowhere as large as Taye or Charles, she was ecstatic to be learning the art of making love with a normal sized cock. She knew her mother had good intentions, but Taye and Charles were just too large for her first times as an adult.

"Mmmmm I just love the size of your cock Nick! It's nowhere as large as Taye and Charles!"

"You know Willow size isn't everything. It's what you know what to do with what you have matters more, right Bristol?"

They both looked at Bristol, she was naked, her heels were on the edge of her chair and her one hand was buried in her snatch and the other was rolling her nipples; "Oh yeah Willow, he's right! I've had several smaller cocks and they were always better than the big ones, who just bang away!"

Nick laughed; "So right Bristol, now Willow time to kick it up a notch!"

He kissed her again and his one hand stroked her bare thigh, just above her knee. His other hand reached up and slowly pulled her halter top down, baring her large full, firm tits. The white halter dress stayed in place just below her tits.

Nick palmed both of them scraping his hands back and forth across hers stiffened tips. He backed off kissing her and moved lower and placed his lips on one stiff nipple. Running his tongue around and around the growing bud, he closed his lips over it and began to suck harder.

His other hand slid higher up her thigh and Willow spread her legs as wide as the dress would allow. When Nick's fingertips came in contact with her pouty lips, Willow jumped slightly and slid down lower on her lap. When she did this it allowed Nick to slip two fingers into her pussy up to the second knuckle.

Willow was pumping Nick's cock faster now and it leaked pre-cum from the tiny pee=hole. Willow ran her thumb over the creamy goo and rolled it around the head.

Nick twisted slightly and caught her other tit between his lips and at the same time sent the two fingers even deeper into her snatch.

Willow led out a groan, she bucked and when she did, slipped down between his legs and ended up on the floor, staring up at his stiff cock and bloated nuts.

Quickly regaining her composure, she knelt between his legs, tossing her long brown hair over her shoulder; she leaned in and took his stiff cock into her mouth. Nick let out a moan and combed his fingers through her hair.

She looked up at him with those large doe-like eyes, they went from innocent to smoky in seconds. Pulling his cock from her mouth she ran her tongue around and around the stiff head. Pulling back slightly she looked over at Bristol and whispered in a low sultry voice; "Bristol, would you like to come and join me? I've heard Track and dad both exclaim during one of the family sexual get together what a great cocksucker you were! Maybe you could give me some pointers!"

Bristol was on her knees beside Willow in a flash; "Just remember Willow, it won't break, but at the same time, NO TEETH, well sometimes dad likes it when mom and I nibble, not never hard, right Nick?"

He nodded; "A little less talk and a little more action would be nice though, wait; let me join you on the floor!"

Sliding to the floor Willow and Bristol took positions on either side of him. This also allowed Nick to finger both young sisters while they sucked his cock.

Bristol licked it all over and placed her hand on the back of Willow's head; "First of all Willow get it all nice and wet. That way it will slide easier down your throat. Nick's cock is the perfect size for that. Dad's is a little too thick and Track's is just a tad too long, but once you get the knack they'll be just right too!"

Willow was a natural and having her pussy and tits played with made her just horny enough to throw caution to the wind and progress to swallowing his cock. Nick let out a groan when without warning Willow opened her mouth and took him in to the root.

Willow moaned in response when Nick sent three fingers into her tight cunt and finding her clit, uncovered it and began to strum it. Willow moaned even louder and deposited her cream all over his hand.

While she was still cumming, Nick pulled out of her throat, pulled out of her creaming pussy and rolling her over onto her back, spread her legs and dove in and began eating her already orgasmic pussy.

Willow clutched at his head as he paused and looked up at her between those large heaving tits; "I've been told Willow, by some of the biggest female porn stars in the industry that I'm the best pussy eater. Do you know why Willow?"

She licked her lips and shook her head from side to side and through a heavy breath, gasped out; "No, no why Nick?"

He laughed loudly; "Cause I love eating pussy, that's why!"

Nick dove in and began eating her pussy. He left not an inch untouched by his lips, tongue and fingers.

Bristol scooted about and rolling onto her back, gripped Nick's hips and pulled him down to her foaming mouth. Nick got the message and as he ate Willow he literally fucked Bristol's mouth. Over the next ten minutes, he ate Willow's pussy and ass. He had her cum so many times she lost count. Nick came in Bristol's mouth and as she continued to suck his cock, he got hard again and was ready to fuck the birthday girl.

Pulling out from her totally saturated groin area her pussy, ass, thighs and belly were covered in her female cum and his slippery saliva.

Pulling his saliva coated cock from Bristol's mouth; Nick crawled between Willow's thighs. Without a bit of warning, he buried his cock balls deep in her swamp-like pussy. Nick fucked Willow like a madman and Willow came almost instantly sending her cum all over his cock and it came squirting out. In and out, in and out, in and out Nick plowed into the eighteen year old novice.

Willow came countless times at the point of exhaustion, mustered up enough strength to push him off of her; "Please, please Nick no more, I'm totally fucked out. I now see what you mean about size doesn't matter, you are a god when it comes to fucking!"

Nick was on automatic pilot and needed to continue fucking. He flipped onto his back and grabbing hold of Bristol, guided her across his thighs and onto his cock. Bristol at this point was so fucking turned on from sucking his cock and watching him fuck Willow into submission, immediately began to ride Nick's cock like an expert jockey. She took everything he threw at him and she gave back even more.

They went on ten, fifteen, nearly twenty minutes. Bristol, just like Willow came countless times and her entire body was dripping with sweat as was Nick's.

Willow finally got her second wind and climbed up, threw her leg over Nick's head and planted her still extremely wet pussy on his mouth. Nick immediately began eating her pussy as he continued fucking Bristol.

Bristol and Willow met over Nick and Bristol took one of Willow's sweaty tits between her lips.

Bristol heard her mother yell to Harris; "Oh don't you worry Harris, Bristol and I know how lucky we are and Willow will know pretty soon just how lucky she'll be too, Right Bristol?"

Bristol pulled off of Willow's tit and replied; "Oh don't you know it mom, I can't wait to see Track and dad fucking Willow at the same time just like they do to the two of us!"

Todd yelled out to Bristol while he fucked Jenna; "Oh fuck Bristol, you're going to pay for that! I had my rhythm going perfectly and then when you brought up Track and me fucking Willow, I lost it! Come on Jenna take it, take all of my load!"

Bristol giggled and resumed riding Nick; "Oh yeah Nick, Fuck me, fuck me good and hard, you can't believe how much I love your cock in my pussy! Does Willow's cunt taste good? I want to eat it next!"

When Nick heard this he nodded slightly and began licking Willow and fucking Bristol faster. Willow hearing Bristol say she wanted to eat her pussy leaned in and began sucking her sister's even larger tits. Bristol started cumming and Willow was not far behind.

When Nick felt the two Palin sisters cumming, he lost it too and began to shoot his heavy load deep in Bristol's pussy.

Totally spent both Bristol and Willow rolled off of Nick and met at his cock. They swapped mouthfuls of cum and continued kissing when all was gone.

Leaning back to rest they watched their mom and Harris pick-up their dresses and head for the ladies room.

When out of sight, Track and Todd quickly got up and explained their plan and everyone was on board.

Todd quickly explained their plan; "Bristol hearing you wanted sometime with Willow, the two of you can have some sister on sister time. Track and I noticed how you were drooling over Jenna Juliet, so the two of you can get it on, is that oaky?"

Both Juliet and Jenna smiled and Jenna answered for the two of them; "Oh god yes Todd, I was watching her with Jamie and I really wanted to join them!"

Todd frowned; "Well Jenna, I guess that doesn't say much for me, does it?" Jenna stuttered; "No, no, no Todd, that isn't what I meant!"

Todd put his hand up; "Just kidding; now I have to get through this before Harris and Sarah return!"

Track chimed in; "Dad and I devised a plan to ambush and gang-bang mom and Harris! I heard mom say she wasn't fucked this morning and I know her. She's always looking out for others instead of herself. This is a way to pay her back"

Todd took over; "Here is what we'll do when they return. Charles, Taye, Robin and Track will gang up on Sarah. Bob, Nick, Jamie and I will do the same to Harris. How does that sound?"

Charles spoke up; "Don't you think we should decide in the group, who does what?'

Track spoke up; "You mean who fucks what, right?"

Charles nodded; "Exactly Track!"

Track smiled; "I'll take her mouth, I just love the way my mom sucks cock!"

Taye added; "I'll take her ass, I almost had it this morning and it was on my mind all day!"

Todd chimed in; "Don't blame you Taye, I've had that ass for years and never get enough of it."

Charles smiled; "Looks like I get her pussy, how is that Todd?'

Track broke in; "I must say Charles, I'm the only one here who has come out and ALSO has had his cock in it and I'm just like dad, I'll never tire of it."

Everyone laughed and Todd took over; "Okay Sarah is done, how about Harris?"

Robin spoke up; "Hey how about me? What do I do with Sarah?"

Todd replied; "Whatever you want! We figured you and Jamie here can play with their pussies, suck some tits and even pull a cock out here and there and urge them on, if you know what I mean."

Jamie giggled; "Oh we know exactly what you mean Todd, love the way you put thinks! So how about Harris? I can't wait to get my mouth on those luscious Hershey Kisses atop her gorgeous titties."

Bob spoke up; "If you two don't mind I's love those full red lips around my cock. I can just imagine those large eyes of hers staring up at me while I fuck her mouth. Let me tell you guys, her pussy and ass are exquisite!

Todd smiled at Bob; "Hell Bob I'm not greedy, I'll take either."

Nick smiled at both of them; ""Well I guess I'll pick her pussy, as long as I get to eat it first, you ladies know HOW much I love eating pussy."

Todd laughed; "I don't think she'll mind Nick. That means I get her ass and what a gorgeous ass she had."

Sarah and Harris came back into the room. Both were fully dressed and Sarah looked scrumptious; "Well Todd who's ass is gorgeous and what are you going to do with it?"

Todd approached Harris and wrapping his arms around her, reached down and cupped her ass and looking at Sarah whispered; "This ass and I'm going to shove my cock really, really deep in it!"

Harris let out a groan and ground her pussy against his quickly growing cock; "Don't I have anything to say about that Todd?"

Jamie, completely naked came up behind her and slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. Leaning forward crushed her lily white tits against Harris' black flesh of her back. Her lips captured one of Harris' earlobes and whispered; "Sorry Harris, you don't!"

Bob and Nick closed the distance between them and Nick responded; "Sorry Harris, you don't and I get your pussy to eat and fuck!"

Harris let out a squeal when her dress fell to the floor, totally naked once more; the four of them led her over to the large sofa on one wall of the private dining room.

Lowering her to the sofa, Bob hovered over her; "I get your mouth Harris, but I think Jamie wants a shot at those luscious lips of yours first.

Jenna and Juliet were already off in one corner sitting side by side with their inner legs wrapped around their partners.

Not far from them the two sisters were locked in a torrid sixty-nine. Willow was on top and she was sucking the cum Nick had deposited there earlier.

Nearby on the large dining room table Sarah was quickly catching on as Robin, the two black studs and her son were surrounding her; "I take it I'm the designated dessert for the four of you?"

Track came in first and gave his mother a deep soul searching kiss, breaking the kiss he replied; "I'm the lucky one who gets your mouth. I just wanted to get your fantastic lips warmed up."

Sarah's eyes lit up; "Who gets my ass?"

Taye stepped forward; "I do Sarah, I've been drooling over it since this morning."

Sarah turned toward Charles; "So I get to try that monster of yours in my pussy, right Charles? So tell me Robin, what does that leave you?"

Robin laughed out loud; "Everything else Sarah, everything else and maybe a sample of the three guys later!"

"Sounds like a plan Robin. How about the two of us climbing up onto the table here and give these three horny bastards a little show to get them warmed up?"