Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

The naked Robin slid up onto the table and helped the fully clothed Sarah to her feet beside her. Robin spun Sarah around and plastered her huge jugs against Sarah's back. Her large nipples scraped across her bare back, just above her dress.

Robin wrapped her arms around her flat belly and up to her jutting tits. One hand came to her back and catching hold of the zipper tab, pulled it down its track to the bottom.

Using her teeth she caught first one and then the other tiny spaghetti strap holding the dress up and pulling them off Sarah's shoulders, she tugged at the ankle length dress and it floated to a puddle about Sarah's ankles.

The three men starred up at the two gorgeous women, Robin naked and Sarah in black thigh highs and heels.

Sarah spun in Robin's grasp and the two of them embraced like two long lost lovers. Their hands and mouths explored one another's body and it seemed as if they were everywhere at once. The two lovers lost track of time and slowly they both drifted to the table clutching at each other.

On the sofa, Jamie and Harris were kissing like two long lost lovers too. Both women moaned into each other's mouths when they felt their legs parted and two expert cunt lappers began to eat them.

Todd had his mouth attached to Jamie's pussy while Nick placed Harris' thighs over his shoulders and his tongue and lips attacked her thick chocolate cunt.

Bob crawled up on the sofa and sitting on the back of the cushion, swiped his cock back and forth cross Harris and Jamie's cheeks.

They broke their kissing and the two of them began to run their tongues and lips up and down his huge cock. Returning to the head, they abandoned his cock and once again locked mouths. Their moans grew louder as Todd and Nick found their clits.

Jamie pulled her mouth from Harris' and dropped her mouth to Harris' large nippled tit. Just as she closed her lips over it, she arched her hips and came all over Todd's tongue. Rolling away from Harris, Todd rose up from the floor and took a seat on the sofa. Even though Nick was still eating Harris, Todd pulled Harris' black ass over his cock. Gripping his cock, he guided her puckered hole over his cock.

Inch by inch Harris' ass gobbled up his cock. She opened her mouth to let out a gasp and Bob was there poised to shove his cock into her mouth.

Bob gripped her black hair and holding her face in place, he began fucking her mouth. Deeper and deeper his cock traveled into her throat and her saliva dripped out from around his cock, down her chin and onto her swaying tits. He fucked her mouth so hard and deep that obscene noises came from her mouth, from her saliva and the moans she was producing.

Nick pulled his mouth from her dripping cunt. Todd's cock was sliding in and out of her ass; it was just too close to his face.

Nick spread her thighs as she rose and lowered her ass on Todd's cock. Lining up his cock he wedged it in-between her thick black cuntlips. Nick thrusting his hips forward drove his cock all the way into her dripping cunt.

Harris started cumming immediately. She now had three cocks in her sweat covered black body. Her tight gorgeous black skin gleamed in the light of the room and her long black hair covered half her face as Bob's cock continued to fuck her face.

Jamie slipped in-between Todd and Nick and grabbed her two black orbs of flesh and began sucking and licking her tits. Four white bodies were all pleasuring the gorgeous black woman and her body in turn was bringing pleasure to three cocks. The three men picked up their pace as Harris' one orgasm drifted right into another one.

After about fifteen minutes of continuous fucking and after countless orgasms, Harris was at the point of complete exhaustion. Her lips and throat were sore from Bob's huge cock and she let out an animal-like groan when he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began painting her black sweat covered face with his thick creamy white cum.

Spurt after spurt came shooting out. Harris' forehead, cheeks, lips and chin dripped with his cum. It dripped down to her neck and tits.

Jamie was there to lick every last drop and as Bob fell away, she was there to suck the remains from his cock and fed it to Harris. Barely able to kiss Jamie back, Harris accepted Jamie's offering and tried to swap Bob's cum with her.

With Bob out of the way, Nick and Todd picked up the pace of fucking Harris' cunt and asshole.

She was completely drained and when she felt Todd cumming in her ass, she shook and came once again. Holding her firm against his erupting cock, Todd dumped his load deep in her bowels.

Nick picked up the pace even more and slammed into her cunt. Her widespread thighs just hung on his shoulders and he slammed harder and harder. He let out a loud groan; "Drop a load, drop a big fucking load in your black cunt, you gorgeous slut!"

Nick held his body tight against her sweaty body as he emptied his bloated nuts into her receptive pussy. Totally spent Nick rolled off of Harris and Todd rolled Harris onto her side as he slipped out from under her.

Harris was curled up on the sofa in a fetal position and still horny as hell, Jamie pushed Harris onto her belly and spreading her legs began lapping away at the cum that was oozing out of her black ass and pussy.

Bob regaining his stiffness and sliding in behind Jamie shoved his semi-stiff cock into her overheated pussy.

Harris just lay there unable to move, but felt yet another orgasm building as Jamie's talented tongue urged all of Todd and Nick's cum from her pussy and ass. When Jamie found her clit, she exploded one last time.

Jamie drank up every last drop from Harris' ass and pussy and when she felt Harris cum on her tongue, it excited her even more. She concentrated on Harris' huge clit and sucked on it hard as she felt her own orgasm building.

Bob now at full stiffness, gripped her ample hips and sent his huge cock deeper and deeper into her womb. His balls slapped against her clit and as she felt herself cumming, she tightened her cunt muscles and pulled the cum from Bob's balls. Totally spent Bob collapsed against Jamie and Jamie against Harris.

Todd and Nick began applauding and Nick laughed out loud; "If any of you even want to change occupations, I'm sure I can get ALL of you into the porn industry. My god Harris seeing you take all three cocks and you Jamie, sucking our cum from her ass and pussy, wow if I wasn't so tired I'd be ready to go again!"

Harris let out a tiny moan; "Oh no, no more Nick, maybe in a couple days, but not now!"

Todd scoffed; "Couple days my ass Harris, just wait to see what we have planned for tomorrow!"

Everyone on that side of the room moaned in exhaustion, but also wondered what was yet to come."

While there was four white on one black, on the sofa two white and two black were on one white on the huge dining room table. After a few minutes the three guys were getting a little antsy.

Track climbed up onto the table and holding his stiff cock in his fist, poked at the two women still locked in a torrid kiss. When Robin looked up from Sarah under her, she turned her head to the side and licked the head that was leaking pre-cum.

Sarah loved the view from below and arching her back, her tongue slipped out and began licking at his swaying nut sack. Reaching up she gripped her son's ass and pulled him down to make it easier. His nut sack rested on her lips and as she opened her mouth, drew both nuts into her mouth. Her tongue rolled them around and she sucked harder.

Robin rose up even higher and took more of his cock into her mouth sand she let out a loud groan.

Taye slipped up onto the table and shoved his thick black cock into Robin's tight pussy. He gripped her trim hips and began to pump his cock deeper and deeper into her receptive cunt.

With each deep thrust into her cunt, it sent Track's cock deeper into her throat. Robin's long silky chestnut hair dangled down across Track's cock and Sarah's face and tits. It swayed around as Taye fucked her pussy faster and faster.

Robin let out a loud groan and pulled Track's cock from her mouth; "Oh yes, yes Taye, fuck my tight white cunt with that gorgeous piece of black meat, harder, harder, oh fuck Taye, I'm cumming! Now deep, deep, harder, oh yes, yes I'm there!" She came all over his cock and went to swallow Track's cock again, but he already straddled Sarah's face and was plunging his cock up and down into her mouth and throat.

Robin rolled off of Sarah, her huge tits swayed from side to side and Taye tried to capture them. She shook her finger at him; "Oh no Taye, time for you two black fuckers to become two black "MOTHERFUCKERS! Time for your two black monsters to split Sarah in two!"

Taye nodded and slipped to one side of Sarah. He slipped to the other edge of the table and turning onto his side, gripped Sarah by the hips and turning her onto her side.

When he did this it forced Track's cock from her mouth and she protested; "Come on Taye, you wanted my ass, now fuck it, fuck it good and hard!"

Looking at Charles just standing there; "What the fuck are you waiting for Charles, climb on board and stuff that monster in me. I'm so fucking hot and wet. I can guarantee we'll both love it! Track, Track, shove that cock back in my mouth and fuck it silly!" She was about to say something else, but was cut short by Track stuffing her mouth with his cock.

Gripping her head, her hair that was pinned up slowly came undone. With her hair now a long longer then when she ran for VP, hung down across Track's thighs and covered her face.

Sarah let out a growl when Taye finally shoved his cock, completely covered in Robin's juices, deep into her tight ass. Her tight hot body pushed back against Taye's invading cock as Charles, on his side, awkwardly jammed his cock into her pulsating pussy.

"Oh fuck Charles; you're splitting me in two!" She spat around Track's cock and took her even deeper into her throat.

Track stared down at his incredibly sexy mother, her hair splayed out, her full breasts rolling back and forth. Seeing her ass being split by one big black cock and her upper leg thrown over Charles' hulk of a hip and his monstrous cock buried deep in her pretty pink pussy was just too much for Track to take. Letting out a loud groan, he pulled his cock from her mouth and began squirting his man juice all over her face, neck and tits.

Robin scrambled over to Sarah's face, pushing Track out of the way, she began to lick and suck every drop of cum that Track deposited on his mother's body. She smacked her lips and even though Sarah was getting her ass and pussy reamed out, she reached up and pulled Robin's cum filled mouth to her own. Winding her fingers into Robin's lush, silky hair, she feasted on her son's cum that was collected in Robin's mouth.

Robin pulled back and leaning forward fed one of her large full nippled breasts to Sarah's lips. Sarah groaned loudly around the stiff tip as Charles picked up the pace, shoving his cock deeper into her cunt.

Robin shook from an orgasm as Sarah sucked on her tit and Track ate her foaming pussy from behind. She came and she lost her balance and nearly fell off the table. Track caught her and the two of them slipped off the table and onto a nearby chair. Robin straddled his legs and took his semi-erect cock into her dripping pussy.

Robin let out a long sigh as she felt his cock slide slowly into her steamy pussy. Inch by inch she lowered her body and the deeper she took him the stiffer and longer he got. When she was resting on his thighs, she sat there and felt him slide further into her as he lengthened.

Track reached out and pulling her body to his, he wrapped his arms around her and cupped her huge tits. His thumbs flicked and plucked at her very, very large nipples.

Robin arched her back and her incredibly long hair flowed down her back and tickled his belly and exposed cock as it slipped in and out of her incredibly juicy snatch.

On the table Taye rolled onto his back and speared his cock in deeper. Her tiny ass cheeks were spread wide and her rosebud swallowed up his thick black cock.

Charles was about to re-enter her juice bloated pussy. He stood on the balls of his feet and with his bulging muscles, pulled Sarah and Taye to the edge of the table. Taye and Sarah's legs were hanging off the table from the knee on down.

Charles watched Sarah rise and lower her ass up and down on Taye's cock. He spread her trim thighs, sliding his hand down, he removed her high heels. Pulling on both thighs, he slid both stockings off; "That's better Sarah, now I'll have skin against skin when I fuck you good and hard, are you ready?"

She nodded and grunted out; "Oh yeah Charles shove that monster in me and fuck me till I can't walk straight!"

Charles held her legs open at her knees and leaning forward swept his huge black cockhead up and down Sarah's weeping slit. Pushing forward, she let out a loud guttural moan and when Taye shoved upward, it sent Sarah's trim body directly onto Charles' poised cock. Charles shoved forward at almost the exact time and this sent nearly half of his cock into her.

Sarah rolled her head back and her curly dark brown hair danced over Taye's muscled black chest.

Charles sent more of his cock into her and she eyes went wide and when once again Taye shoved upward, sent her glistening white body completely onto his thick black cock.

Taye and Charles got into a rhythm, when Taye shoved in, Charles pulled out. When Charles pushed forward, Taye pulled back. In and out, in and out, over and over again they pumped her receptive body.

Sarah exploded all over Charles cock and fell back against Taye, trapping his body under her. This gave Charles easier access and he picked up the pace. He fucked her deeper and deeper. Slap, slap, slap he went faster and faster and he made Sarah cum again.

As one orgasm waned, another one built. She started cumming continually and Sarah started squirting covering Charles. When Charles saw this, he let out a loud grunt and started cumming deep in her pussy. Sarah felt Charles fill her and she went into orbit and started yet another orgasm.

Totally spent Charles fell back into a chair behind him. His cum flowed out of her cunt like an overflowing river.

Taye was free to fuck Sarah's ass now, rolled both of them over and holding her up by her trim hips, plowed in and out of her ass. Skin slapped against skin and he let out a loud grunt and started filling her bowels with his cum. Sarah let out a loud scream and fell to the table; Taye followed and emptied his balls in her ass.

Robin who was sitting on Track's cock, he had shot his load in her pussy. Upon seeing Taye pull out of Sarah's ass and when she saw all of the cum flowing out of Sarah's ass and pussy, she scrambled onto the table, her cunt making a slurping sound as she slid off of Track's cock, rolled Sarah onto her side, got into a sixty-nine and pulled Sarah over on top of her. The cum ran out of both holes and Robin lapped it up.

Sarah groaned when she felt Robin's mouth sucking her pussy and ass. She started shaking and looking down, saw her son's cum dripping out of Robin's cunt. She latched onto her pussy and the two ladies licked every drop of cum the three men deposited in their holes until completely empty. They both came again and curled up and cuddled together and held each other until their breathing normalized.

The five of them heard what Todd said about getting ready for the rest of the week. They were all exhausted and excited about what was yet to come.

Willow and Bristol along with Juliet and Jenna having come several times watched in awe of the two mini gang-bangs.

All fourteen of them, totally exhausted and completely satisfied dressed in slow motion. Sarah took Todd and Track aside and thanked them for her special treat; "I know the two of you set this up seeing I hadn't had any cock this morning, I really appreciate this gesture."

Track gave his mother a big hug and a tender kiss and joking said; "Well mom whenever I get a chance to have sex with you, I jump at the chance!"

"Very funny Track, but I still love the gesture, come on let's head back home."

The group piled into the two SUVs and headed back to the Palin compound. Once there, although all were ready for bed, they all took a seat in the livingroom.

Sarah totally spent and looking like she had her brains fucked out and they were, stood beside Todd, she nodded to Todd as he spoke up; "I sure hope you all enjoyed yourself and one another tonight. Tomorrow, we'll start out late so we all can get a good night sleep. I think we all deserve it. All of the guys will have a day of leisure. I have a restful fishing excursion for the afternoon planned. Sarah has a lingerie party scheduled for Willow and all the ladies. I'm sure they will all have a great time. Tomorrow night I'll give all of you the schedule for the following day. Thank you all for making Willow's eighteenth birthday a day, she and the entire Palin family will never forget. So let's all head upstairs, I think we all will want a good long hot shower. For those who want to soak, we do have a HUGE hot tub out back. All are welcome to use it; clothing is as always, optional."

Nearly everyone headed upstairs to shower and hit the sack.

Willow, Bristol, Track and Nick took Todd's invitation to use the hot tub. Slipping into the hot bubbly water, Bristol floated over to Nick, while Track curled up with his baby sister.

Once in the tub Bristol and Nick hooked up almost as soon as they hit the water. Bristol straddled Nick's lower body and settled down on his already swollen cock. She fed Nick her tits and the two of them fucked in numerous positions until Nick standing over Bristol, blew his wad all over her face. The two of them crawled out of the tub leaving Willow and her big brother alone in the tub.

Bristol and Nick were already in the tub fucking when Willow and Track entered the room.

Track took his baby sister in his arms and sweeping her long brown hair off her shoulders and onto her back. He tipped her head back and gave Willow her first brother, sister kiss. The kiss was soft and tender at first. The longer the kiss lasted, the more heated it became.

Tracks hands went to the halter top of her dress, tugging it down past her breasts, the dress floated to the floor and she kicked it aside. Willow kicked her shoes off and turned and headed to the tub, she turned and whispered; "Get out of those clothes and join me in the tub."

Believe it or not Track was naked almost before Willow put her hair up and settled down in the bubbly water.

She sat down and focused on her brother's firm body. Track slipped into the water beside her and began placing tiny kisses on her long exposed neck. She jumped and regained her composure, resting her hand on his thigh.

Track's lips traveled down her neck and when she arched her back, her breasts floated on the surface of the water and were quickly covered by his lips.

Willow's hand slid up his thigh and coming in contact with his cock, she fisted it and began pumping it up and down; "Oh my god big brother, I wanted this to be special the first time you and I made love, but I'm so hot for you, I want you to fuck me now and fuck me good and hard. Don't stop till you fill me up with your potent cum!"

"Yes, oh yes Willow, maybe after everyone is gone, you and I can spend the entire week-end together in my bed. We'll make it a week-end to remember, but for now, I want you hot and steamy. Come on and climb on top and ride me till I fill you up!"

She let out a groan and threw her leg over his. He reached down and fit his cock into her love hole. She settled down and felt him penetrate her, they both let out a full lungful of air and like hitting the overdrive switch, and the two of them began fucking like long lost lovers.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers