Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

On wobbly legs the two well fucked women slowly made their way up the stairs to the master bathroom to clean-up and prepare for round two.

Juliet led Willow into the large shower. Turning it on as hot as both could stand, got under the spray and let all of the sweat and cum flow off their bodies and down the drain. She delicately cleaned the cum Taye and Nick deposited in both of Willow's holes.

After a good ten minutes in the shower, they both got out. Juliet was still a bit drained from the furious fucking she received from Bob and Charles. She looked at Willow and wished she was eighteen again.

Willow was rejuvenated and raring to go back for round two.

They dried each other and dried and brushed out each other's hair.

"Come on Juliet, you already had those two luscious cocks. Mine were good and both fucked like the Energizer Bunny, but now I want to try out what you had!"

"Are you sure Willow" I'm not saying I'm a slut who fucked hundreds of guys, but have had a lot, a lot more men than you have. I'm just not sure you can handle those two huge guys at the same time. I know I'll be happy with the two smaller guys!"

Willow finished re-applying her make-up and lip gloss; "Well Juliet. There is only one way to find out and I do have the safe word to stop if I can't handle it!"

"I agree Willow, but just think about them a second. Do you think it's fair for them to stop just because they are doing what you THOUGHT you wanted to do" They'll have to stop, I know we're here to protect you, but just put yourself in their place!"

"I see what you're saying Juliet! I really think I can do this; I'll just need to take it slow until I'm sure I can do it. Once I get going I'm sure I'm more than capable of taking care of them too!"

"Alright Willow, just don't use the safe word as a crutch. Use it only as a last resort. Let's go and give them hell."

Looking fresh and as sexy as before, they headed down the stairs, only one thing was different, they were naked except for fuck me heels and the six men were sipping on their drinks and the same four were still naked.

Juliet led the way looking fantastic as before. Her long blonde hair covered half of her large tits. Her long legs and gorgeous ass caught the attention of all six men, even Todd and Track. She slipped over to Nick and Taye and took a seat between them.

They instantly attacked her. Hands seemed to be everywhere at once, on her legs, her tits; their mouths were all over her sensitive body.

Willow moved over to the cushions before the fireplace and crooked her finger towards Bob and Charles to join her at the fireplace.

Bob and Charles surrounded her, with Willow on her knees, she settled back on her calf's and motioned for them to come closer.

Willow went directly for their semi-erect cocks. Wrapping her fingers around them, she began to stroke the two huge pieces of meat. They grew and hardened, they swelled to the point where her fingers no longer met. Raising them to her mouth, she licked first one and then the other. She licked up and down the length of both cocks until they were both dripping with her spit.

The cock not in her mouth was being pumped vigorously and her saliva was flying all about her hand and his thighs. She alternated from one cock to the other and she could not believe how turned on she was getting. She couldn't wait to get these two monster cocks in her body. Letting go of both cocks, she slowly reclined on the cushions; her long silky hair splayed all about her head and looked like a large dark halo.

Bob slipped between her legs and surprised her by burying his face in her glistening pussy. He began eating her like she was never eaten before. Charles straddled her head and fed her his cock. She shot off like a rocket and came all over Bob's face.

Taking Charles' huge nut sack into her mouth, she started sucking at it, nearly bit down when she felt Bob's huge cock split her pussy open when he fit the head in and slowly fed more and more into her spasming cunt.

Willow's entire body broke into a sweat as she tensed up. The more she relaxed the deeper Bob's cock slid into her tiny body. She was breathing through her mouth and was stretched to the max as Charles' big black club was only about three inches into her mouth. She wondered how some of the other ladies took him deep into their throats.

The thought quickly disappeared as Bob began to really pump into her with gusto. Her entire body shook when he pumped into her. Charles disappeared for a second and Willow fell flat onto her back and spreading her legs as wide as possible, accepted his plundering cock.

Bob slowed his fucking of this tender, tight pussy and came to a stop with just the head in. He chuckled as Willow thrust her hips upward trying to get him to continue fucking her. He popped out of her and her milky girl jism streamed down her pussy and collected between her tight cheeks.

Bob rolled her over onto her belly and gripping her hips, pulled her to her knees. She threw her hair over her shoulders and looked across the room.

Juliet was riding Taye's cock and Nick was behind her driving his cock in and out of her ass. Behind the sofa were her dad and brother. They both had their cocks out and she alternated blowing one and jerking off the other.

She closed her eyes and let out a loud groan as Bob found her tiny butt and slowly, but steadily sent his cock into her ass.

Bob wanted to drive his cock hard and deep into her luscious ass before him, but he managed to take it slow. He slid more in as he felt her wiggle and push back against him. Reaching around he mauled her large swaying tits and she squeezed his cock and pushed back against him the more he played with her.

Bob gathered her hair in his fists like a mane on a thoroughbred and leaning in whispered; "Are you ready for more Willow or shall I continue to go at this pace?"

She turned her head and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, she yelled out; "More Bob, I want more and do it now!"

Todd and Track heard this, relaxing they concentrated more on Juliet where she now tried to stuff both of their cock into her mouth as she fucked Taye and Nick.

Letting out a shriek, Willow began to giggle and laugh as Bob rolled over onto his back and now Willow was on top of him, reverse cowgirl, his big stiff cock buried balls deep in her ass.

Willow braced her arms back behind her and began to raise and lower her ass on his cock. Picking up the pace, her ass slapped against his body as she took his entire length up her ass.

Suddenly she felt her thighs being spread apart and opening her eyes, her mouth opened and let out a loud moan. Charles huge black cock was poised before her gaping swollen cunt. He leaned forward and his mushroom black head parted her lips past the inner ring and sucked his cock in.

Willow was panting like a horse that just ran the Belmont Stakes and continued to gush air through her mouth. She slowly began to regulate her breathing and with her legs spread as wide as possible began to thrust her hips forward and backwards. With each thrust backwards, she took more of Bob's cock up her ass. Sending her hips forward, she impaled her body and her stretched cunt further onto Charles' cock.

Every nerve ending on her body came alive and she was moaning and groaning and spitting out obscenities; "Oh fuck me Charles, shove that big black cock in me and make me cum! Juliet, look. Look, I'm taking both of them, oh fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming!

Willow shook and started cumming and cumming and cumming.

Charles plowed deep into her and she went right into another fierce orgasm. As he plowed deeper and faster she shook violently and it shocked her when she started squirting. This was something that never happened to her before and it scared and excited her at the same time.

Every nerve ending was electrified and with every thrust in her ass and pussy, it sent electric shocks through her young lush body. She began to shake violently and spasm and she suddenly panicked; "Slow down Charles, Bob, oh please, please! I can't take anymore, no, no, please STOP, stop, oh no, John McCain, John McCain, John McCain!

Bob and Charles didn't stop and they were both close to cumming.

Suddenly Todd and Track pulled Charles off of Willow and Juliet hugged Willow and pulled her off of Bob's cock that was still buried in her ass.

Charles and Bob were pissed and unable to speak when they were both so close to cumming.

Willow slowly calmed down and Juliet led her to the back room where the other women were all sipping wine and lounging in the hot tub.

Sarah panicked when she saw her daughter shaking.

Juliet helped her into the hot tub where she hugged her mother and began to cry softly. She explained what occurred and told Sarah that Charles and Bob were unaware of the safe word and just moments before that, Willow was urging the two to fuck her harder.

Juliet turned to the others, Jamie her hair was slicked back by the hot water, while Robin, Jenna and Bristol all had their hair in buns and ponytails atop their heads; "Listen ladies, I think the guys in there did their best to satisfy Willow and when she cut them off, she left Bob and Charles hanging. At the same time I left Taye, Nick, Todd and Track hanging too. How about you follow me and let's get them off like they deserve! No Offense Willow!"

Sarah stopped her; "What do you mean Todd and Track too! I thought they were there to keep an eye on Willow here?"

"Listen Sarah, they were doing just that, but once Willow let go and was urging Bob and Charles on, they sort of relaxed and I pulled them over and started giving them both a well-deserved blowjob. Before that those two poor guys watched as the other four fucked us silly, right Willow?"

"Oh yeah mom, don't blame dad and Track. Like Juliet said, I was doing okay until I began to squirt and I sort of panicked!"

"Okay baby, I think Juliet is right, do any of you want to go and give Juliet a hand, or a mouth or whatever?"

That lightened the mood in the tub and Robin, Jamie, Jenna and Bristol climbed out and wrapping huge towels around their dripping bodies followed Juliet back to the livingroom.

Harris and Sarah were on either side of Willow, they soothed her down. Her long hair floated on the surface of the water and she rested her head on her mother's shoulder.

Sarah turned to Harris; "Thank you for staying here with us, it really means a lot!"

"No problem Sarah, I'd do anything for you. I can see why you have so much charisma. Just to let you know, I couldn't join them even if I wanted to. I'm still too sore to get fucked like I know the four of them are into."

Sarah stood up and Willow did too; "Come on Harris let's get this rookie into bed, what do you say?"

Harris slipped into her tiny silky robe and sashing it, picked up a huge fluffy towel and wrapping it around Willow; "Sounds like a plan, I think you have one hellava week for just turning eighteen. You deserve a nice long sleep, oaky?"

Willow nodded and gave Harris a loving hug and as Sarah tied her own robe, she gave her mother a big hug too.

They scooted the livingroom and got up the stairs. The three of them stopped and looked down over the railing into the livingroom.

All five of the women were getting fucked. Robin was beside the fireplace; her slim, shapely legs straddled Charles' thick legs and was riding his cock. Her long hair had come undone and flew about both of their bodies. Both of them raced to a furious orgasm.

Jamie was on her knees next to Robin, Nick was buried deep in her pussy and her head whipped around sending the water from her hair all over Robin and Charles. Nick was plucking away at her one nipple while his other hand was in her ass and had two fingers buried in her ass.

Bristol was giving Bob a blowjob while Todd fucked her on the sofa. She rode her dad like an expert rider and was sucking Bob in sync with her fucking of her father

Jenna was on her back; her long red hair was a pillow for her head. Her legs were wrapped around Track's back as he slammed into her tight petite body. His mouth was latched onto her pert tit and they were both close to cumming.

Last but not least, Juliet was kneeling on the sofa cushions, her ass was in the air and Taye alternated driving his cock into her pussy for two or three pumps and them into her ass doing the same.

The three on the loft watched as Juliet screamed as she came. Taye pulled his cock out of Juliet and shot his load all over her ass and trim back.

Harris and Sarah led Willow to her room, turned back her covers and tucking her in, both gave her a peck on the cheek, turned off the light and closed the door behind them.

Sarah guided Harris into her large master bedroom and closed the door behind her. Turning to Harris she placed her hand on Harris' hip and leaning in placed her lips to Harris' full lips. Their lips parted and as their tongues met, their bodies pressed harder against each other.

Sarah broke the kiss and without saying a word reached down and opened the sash holding Harris' robe together. She swept it off her shoulders and when it hit the floor, she guided Harris to her large bed.

Harris scooted to the middle of the bed and waited as she watched Sarah remove her robe and she licked her lips as Sarah joined her on the bed.

They embraced on the bed and Sarah covered Harris' lush black body with her trim white body. Tits against tits, pussy grinding against grinding pussy and eight limbs enveloping together, tugging and entwined.

Mouths crushed together and Harris ran her black fingers through Sarah's dark hair. It came undone as their lips and tongues became very active. Sucking and licking back and forth.

Sarah broke free, removed her glasses and tossed them to the end table. She began traveling southward. Her tongue rolled at Harris' stiff black nipples and her lips closed around one and tugged at it and then the other one.

Moving down she buried her head between her thighs and wormed her tongue between Harris' thick black cuntlips. Uncovering her clit she flicked at it.

Harris arched her hips against Sarah's active tongue. Mustering up her strength, she rolled Sarah onto her back and spinning about got her in a torrid sixty-nine. The two of them sucked and licked at one another until they both groaned out a crashing orgasm.

Sliding back up her body, she rested her black head on Sarah's firm tits and the two of them drifted off to sleep.

The next two day was more of the same and the night before the group was set to leave was an all-out no holds barred orgy. It lasted way into the early morning hours and as the group staggered up to bed they were all happy how the entire week turned out.

Morning came early; the Palins were down in the kitchen preparing breakfast for their guests. Before driving them all back to the airport.

After breakfast Todd and Track loaded their guest's luggage into the two SUVs and as they piled into the cars, drove off to the airport.

Once there Sarah, Bristol and Willow hugged and kissed all of the men and women, while Track and Todd did the same to the women and shook the guys hands.

Nick told Bristol and Willow he had an inside contact for them if they were interested in the porn business.

Sarah yelled out; "Over my dead body Nick, any porn they perform in, stays within the walls of the Palin compound."

He laughed and gave Sarah another hug and as the group disappeared through the security gates, the Palins turned and headed back to the house to start on that porn film.

EPILOGUE:

Sarah put Piper and Trig to bed and joined Bristol, Willow, Track, Todd and Asia in the livingroom.

Todd had just passed out the drinks and everyone was seated in the livingroom. He turned to Asia; "I heard from Sarah that you have a little something Sarah, Bristol and Willow don't have and like playing with it a WHOLE LOT!"

She smiled and nodded; "I wouldn't say little though!"

Sarah sat beside her, turning her face towards her whispered; "Last week I was too sore to enjoy what you have. Seeing you fuck Jenna got me so fucking hot, I swore once I felt better and had you nearby, I was going to attack you!"

"So Sarah, why all the talk, show me what you want and what you want me to do?"

Sarah placed her hand on Asia's shapely thigh and sliding it up her skimpy skirt, came in contact with her growing cock. Her fingertips tickled her balls and turning her palm over, closed her fingers about Asia's thick cock. Sarah stroked it to erection and leaning forward covered her mouth with her own.

Track moved over to Willow, but Todd stopped him; "Oh no you don't son, you already had your shot with your baby sister, now it's my turn, you can have Bristol!"

Bristol blurted out; "Gee thanks dad, you make me sound like the booby prize!"

"No, no, not at all Bristol, it's just I've imagined this day for several years. Now I get to do what I've thought about for a long, long time!"

"I know dad, I was just pulling your leg!"

Track slid over to the big breasted sister and swept her long brown hair off her neck and shoulder, leaning in he placed his lips on the sensitive skin along her neck; "I have something you can pull on Sis!'

She giggled; "I bet you do big brother, so let's see it!"

Track arched his back and tore off his shorts, his already stiff cock slapped against his toned belly.

Bristol immediately bent over Track and began sucking his cock down to the root.

Willow's tiny hand went to Todd's pants and squeezing his cock through his shorts. Tugging at his shorts, he raised his ass and she pulled his shorts off. Just like Track, his stiff cock sprung out and flopped against his belly. Willow leaned over his naked lower body and she, just like Bristol took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it like she learned last week.

Sarah, not wanting to be left out, tugged at Asia's tight skirt and drawing it off her shapely legs, her cock sprung free too and just like Willow and Bristol, Sarah leaned over Asia's naked thighs and took her cock into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on Asia's thick long cock.

All three dark haired beauties were bobbing up and down at the stiff cocks. Track, Todd and Asia were all stroking their respective cock suckers dark tresses. They all reached down at the same time and pulled their t-shirts up and making them stop sucking briefly pulled the shirts over their heads.

Track pushed Bristol back onto her back on the cushions before the fireplace. Ripping his shirt off he joined Bristol on the floor. Reaching down he pulled her shorts off and with them both naked he climbed up and shoved his cock into his sister's hot juicy cunt. Her legs came up and wrapped her shapely legs around his waist.

Track began pumping in and out of her familiar pussy and they got into a perfect rhythm. Lowering his head, he began sucking at her succulent tits, going from one stiff nipple to the next. Bristol pulled his face up to his and the two of them kissed like long lost lovers. She stuffed her tongue into his mouth as she drove her hips upward to meet his hard thrusts.

On the sofa, Willow pulled Todd's shirt off and then she fell back to the soft cushion of the sofa. Todd reached down and removed her shorts, now both of them were naked. Todd dove in and began eating her pussy.

Willow's hips jerked wildly as she felt her dad flick her sensitive clit. She started cumming when he shoved two fingers into her and flicking back and forth diddled her G spot. She sent directly into another orgasm.

Todd licked, sucked and fingered his daughter's cunt for over five minutes. Willow came countless times and shot off again when he shoved two cum-coated fingers up her tight ass.

Gripping her legs he raised them over her shoulders. Her knees were brushing her ears. Her cunt was completely exposed and sliding up he ran the mushroomed head of his cock at her glistening lips. Pushing forward they parted to accept his cock. Shoving forward his cock slowly slid into her pussy. Inch by inch his cock disappeared in her cunt and she came again.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers