Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Willow felt like she had died and gone to heaven. Her father's balls slapped against her ass as he drove his cock in and out of her. She arched her body up to meet his thrusts and she groaned when he began sucking at her tits trapped between her legs.

Willow began to slip from the sofa, but Todd continued to fuck her. Slowly her head and then her shoulders were resting on the floor and her pussy was at the edge of the cushions.

Todd slipped out of her, placing his feet on the floor on either side of her, he once again lined his cock up with her pussy. Flexing his knees, he eased his cock into her, rocking back and forth he went deeper and deeper into her.

Willow was trapped and now that Bristol had cum to the point of exhaustion, Track slipped over and turning Willow's head, shoved his cum coated cock into her mouth.

Willow gobbled up her brother's cock and her sister's cum that coated it. She started cumming again as her father fucked her harder and shoved two fingers up her ass again.

When Todd felt her cum again and her cunt muscles tighten around his cock, he started cumming. He pulled out of her and shot down all over her tits and face.

Track lost it too, pulling out he added his creamy load all over her face.

Willow swung her legs free and fell to the floor beside Bristol.

Bristol licked all of the cum from her sister's face and kissing her the two of them swapped their father and brother's cum until it was all gone.

On the other sofa, Sarah and Asia were totally naked. They were locked in a torrid sixty-nine.

Sarah was on the bottom, her hands were all over Asia's ass and her mouth and throat were stuffed full with Asia's cock.

Asia fucked Sarah's mouth as if it was a cunt while her head was buried between her thighs. Asia was on the verge of cumming and she mustered up all her strength, pulled off of Sarah, she took a seat on the sofa and grabbing a hold of Sarah, pulled her over on top of her.

Sarah reached back and gripping Asia's cock, she lined it up with her dripping cunt. She pushed it in and sat down at the same time.

Asia's big, thick cock slipped into Sarah's pussy, while her three children and husband watched the gorgeous raven haired beauty with the big firm tits, perfect legs and big cock fuck their mother and wife. She caught Sarah's nipples between her lips and began to suck.

Sarah let out a squeal and bounced up and down on Asia's cock. She leaned back and her tits came away from Asia's mouth. Leaning forward she caught Asia's tits in her mouth. Back and forth they went and Asia let out a loud groan and began filling Sarah's pussy with her cum. Sarah felt the cum fill her pussy and she lost it too and started cumming all over Asia's cock. Totally spent the two women collapsed against one another.

Willow finally got up and hugged and kissed every member of the Palin family; "Thank you for bringing me into the "loving" Palin family in style. I know it will only get better the more I do it with ALL of you. Just think we can do all this again in four years when my other sister turns eighteen!"

Bristol kissed Willow and then her mother; "Hey mom do you think Juliet could bring her friends out again for her birthday?"

Sarah laughed out loud and replied; "YOU BETCHA!"

Author's Note: Seeing I wrote this last year, I wrote in past that there were 5 parts. I was mistaken & when I went to post found out there were only 4 parts

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers