Willow World

Story Info
T-Girl explores her fantasy with her boyfriend.
14.2k words
4.46
36k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - A Request

Li, a full time T-girl shares her secret desire to explore bondage...

Li was lying on her left side, with her back to me. Her right leg was draped casually over mine and her left hand was cradled in my left as well. Occasionally, she would twist her head around and we would kiss. Sometimes, it would be a simple brush of our lips, and others, it was deeper with our tongues sharing space in other's mouth, tasting the love we had just exchanged.

Neither of us had said anything for awhile, just enjoying the time we were spending with other and the afterglow of our love making. My right hand was caressing her budding breasts and tracing the growing mounds. When we first began dating, she hadn't started on hormones and her breasts were much smaller, barely filling the silky lace bras Li loved to wear. Now, with implants, she was a much healthier 36C and I loved to feel their weight in my hand. As I caressed the nipples, Li moaned softly, letting me know that she appreciated the pleasure in her body that was being created.

From time to time, my right hand would move down the dark olive skin of this lovely T-Girl of Chinese descent and gently massage the soft skin the soft hairless skin covering her groin muscles on either side of her member. The deep sounds of pleasure told me that she loved it because this was where, one day, her cunt would be. My hand grasped her penis that she called her clit and held it, gently squeezing and massaging its length and the sensitive area under the tip. Li's body would stiffen slightly and relax with the added pleasure that my hand was giving her, but there was nothing to left come out a result of our intense lovemaking a few hours before

I had come over to her apartment to pick her up and when I arrived, she threw her arms around me and we started kissing. Li had a black leather mini skirt on, one of the shortest that I'd ever seen her wear that really showed off her long, shapely legs. We had planned to go out to dinner, but we kept kissing and I slid my hands under her skirt and she didn't have any panties on. Her clit was already enlarged and oozing fluid and when I touched her, her knees buckled a bit as she gasped with pleasure. We collapsed on the couch and soon there was a trail of clothes leading to the bed and bedroom where we now lay, a couple of hours later, completely immersed in what the Chinese call the "willow world."

When we first started dating, she would not allow me to undress her completely keeping at least a slip or bra on. But now, as Li's form became more female, she liked modeling it for me and one of the hot topics was her breasts which had become noticeably larger. And, the nipples as well as the rest of her skin were much more sensitive because now, a few months after we first met, she'd started taking small doses of hormones.

Li rolled over to look at me and I could see there was still some cum on the corner of her mouth that I promptly licked off. And, then we kissed and she let my tongue explore her mouth so I could taste my cum that was still there. Added to the taste of her fluid that had only a short time before filled my mouth, it made a wonderful mix of her essence and mine.

Then, she rolled back over and pushed her back against me. "Lover, a penny for your thoughts ..."

"Just thinking ..."

"Bout what?" I wanted to know what was going through the mind of this lovely T-Girl. We met through an Internet web site and started dating occasionally about six months ago. Now that we were seeing each other regularly and often spending the night together, she was no longer afraid of me seeing her without make-up.

In fact, in the morning, since I would usually get up earlier than she did, I loved watching her sleep and then waking her with my mouth on her clit, taking it all in at first, and massaging it with my tongue and lips to make it grow. The soft texture of the skin felt so wonderful.

Li would awaken, moaning with pleasure as she spread her legs. Every time, she would put both hands on my head and hold it over her clit. She was so relaxed that her orgasm didn't take long in coming. I would swallow some and then hold the remainder of her juice in my mouth so when she was finished cumming, I would share it with her with deep long kisses so she could enjoy the taste and texture of her creamy fluid.

I loved Li's dark, almond shaped eyes and long black hair that cascaded down below her shoulders. And then there was her skin, it was the color of coffee with a bit of milk and just as smooth and soft.

"Fantasies ... and us ..."

"What about us?" Our relationship was more important to me than her fantasies, but I made a mental note to get to that later.

"What you do to me, honey my lover. And, how good you make me feel. I get so turned on when I am around you. I start oozing when I am on my way to meet you and then as soon as you touch my hand or kiss me hello, the fluid really starts to flow. After just a few minutes, my panties are soaking wet. Making love to you is so special. My orgasms are sooooo intense and when you eat me, it drives me crazy. Then, when I come, you keep sucking cum out of me as I explode."

She smiled radiantly. "And then, you love to run your tongue around the top of my clit that keeps my orgasm going even after I am finished cumming. I think it is also how you treat me. You are always treating me as a lady making me feel very special, as if I am the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Because in my eyes, you are! You are more than just a good looking and very passable T-Girl... You're just plain lovely to look at and very beautiful. And, you are fun to be with. I see people eyeing you and admiring your beauty. Your height makes you stand out and you are very striking to look at. " There just aren't that many six foot Chinese women around, particularly ones who are beautiful.

"Thank you ..." She punctuated the words with a deep kiss and a caress of my cock and she pulled my hand back to her breast. "Do you like them?"

"You know I do, Li... Ultimately, the hormones will make them even bigger."

"Yeah, it is amazing what the hormones are doing. I feel so much better taking them. I'm much more peaceful and relaxed. I can see my body changing and I love the changes. They make me feel much more like a woman. When we first met, I had decided only a few months before that being a T-Girl was no longer going to be a hobby. I wanted to become full time. And now I am and it is wonderful."

I could feel her reaction in my hand. "I can tell."

"You know, in a few months, I won't be able to cum and my clit won't get hard."

"True, but it will still be sensitive and I can still give you pleasure. My hand was now kneading one of her nipples. "Mmmmmmmm, keep doing that. "Ohhhhhh, that feels so good..."

I kissed the back of her neck and then stuck my tongue in her ear. "What was the fantasy?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes." I whispered it in her ear so that she could feel the hot breath followed by my tongue.

Li twisted her head around and put a finger on my lips. She intently looked into my eyes. "If I tell you, please don't think badly of me...'

"Why would I?"

"It's a bit kinky and I am not sure you would like it and I don't want to ruin our relationship."

"Try me."

"Please don't be angry with me..."

"Do you think, if we act these out, it will give you more pleasure?"

"Yes." I had to strain to hear her answer.

Before she could speak, I lifted my head to kiss her and then she pushed me down on the pillow and returned the kiss with unabashed passion. "Please listen and don't interrupt... O.K."

I nodded my head. Li rolled on her side and propped her head up with her hand.

"You know I have not let you fuck me in my ass yet." Again, I nodded my head. "Nobody has, but I want you to be the first. But as part of it, I want to explore bondage and discipline ..." She looked at me for a response and saw no change in my expression that

It was hard for me because I was surprised.

"Here's what I want to do..." Li then spent the next few minutes explaining what kind of bondage and why she wanted to try it. Once she is tied up and restrained, how she wanted me to take her virginity.

As she was talking, I began stroking her clit. "Stop that... I'm not finished."

"I've tried it once or twice before but my partner was just not into it. I don't think either one of them was enjoying it. I tried it with a girl friend a long time ago and then a about a year ago with another guy. He was my first bi-sexual lover, right after I started going out dressed and dating men."

I didn't say a word, just kept caressing her groin area and occasionally her clit.

She paused for a few seconds. "I love when you touch me, but it is hard to maintain a train of thought."

"I know, that's why I like to do it. I also enjoy the feeling of your clit in my hand. My hand had slid back to her groin and Li began to stiffen and swell with my caresses.

"Ohhhhhhh!! Yes!! That makes it hard to talk ..."

"Does this..." I thought she was referring to the movements of my hand. "mean that you are not offended?"

My ministrations only spurred her on and it became evident that the thought of being tied up and disciplined by me turned her on immensely. "Actually, I find the prospect exciting. Anything to help you explore your fantasies as long as I am part of the action." I didn't want to tell her that it excited me a lot. At least not yet.

As she continued to talk, I could feel Li's clit get a bit harder and pulse. Her breathing became deeper and it became harder for her to concentrate on what she was saying. A puzzled, surprised look came over her face as her eyes widened and a large surge of fluid came out of her clit. "Ohhhhh, my god!! Oh wow!!"

I pulled my hand up and held it in front of her face. In my palm, there was a puddle of white fluid. Smiling, I said "let's share..." and then licked up half of the creamy white fluid. She took my hand and pressed her lips into the cum and then kissed me. We kissed for a long time, each of us licking any cum of the others face and then kissed again.

She broke away for a few seconds. "Will you be my master and take care of me?"

"Yes, my lovely Li. I will take care of you. We are doing this because you want to try it and because you think it will give you pleasure. If it does, great, if not, then we stop. I will only become your master at your request and only if you like it. But I also want to be your lover. Let's take it slow and see how it goes. O.K.?"

"Agreed. I want you to be my master and my lover." She then curled up against me. "Can we start tomorrow?"

This was too easy. "How about let's start the next weekend. I need some time to learn about what being your master means and to get ready. It will require some study on my part." She couldn't tell I whether I was kidding or not. I didn't know either but my mind reeled with the thought of a bound Li. And then, a wild thought ran through my head... This one of the uses of rope that my Boy Scout leaders had not anticipated!!

"O.K..."

Chapter 2 - Preparation

Wondering what will happen is half the fun...

After I left her apartment Sunday morning I began to think of how to accommodate the lovely Li while I drove back to my house. She was quite graphic in her descriptions of what she wanted, positions, etc. so I knew what she wanted, but not so much as how to accomplish it. Boy Scout and survival training taught me how to use ropes, but not like this. That night I sent her the first e-mail:

Li,

Friday, 9/27, six thirty sharp. My place. Be there. Instructions on what to do and what to bring to follow. Do NOT be late.

Sasha

As the master, I had to take charge and this was the first step. Quickly, I typed the second one that I planned to send during the day to her home email address so that she would not get it unless she dialed her Yahoo account.

Slave Li,

Arrive completely and recently shaven. No hair shall be on your body except on your head.

Bring 200 feet of cotton clothesline, six strips of soft black leather that are at least two feet long, at least ½ inch wide and about 1/8 inch thick.

Master Sasha

That night, I searched the Internet looking for stores that had the stuff that I wanted. There were lots of interesting equipment and I found a wonderful assortment of reasonably priced dildos and butt plugs that I ordered to be shipped FedEx. Also included my order were different types of restraints, and two gags - one made from a silicon ball, or at least that's what the catalogue said, and a leather strap. The other was a small dildo, also with a leather strap and stainless steel buckle.

I also ordered two DVDs on bondage, restraints and implements just to see what other people really did or at least what they acted out. What amazed me was how elaborate the apparatus some couples constructed were. One recording showed how to turn a bedroom into a dungeon and mount racks on the wall. As a freebie due to the size of my order, the Internet store sent a separate disc with bondage videos I thought the two of us could watch.

After work on Monday, I was in the local pet store buying dog food when I passed the dog collar display and light bells went off. Quickly, I bought inch wide black leather collar that I was sure would fit around Li's neck.

Then, I walked across the parking lot to the Home Depot and bought several clips that could be used to clasp the rings on the collars together. Each of these steel beauties had a loop and a spring loaded clasp at the end so that they could be used several different ways. After buying about twenty feet of light, chrome chain, I cut them into several shorter lengths and experimented with the clips and the chain. Voilá, I had the makings of several sets of restraints that could be quickly assembled and used to limit Li's movements totally or just enough so that normal movement was not possible.

The spreaders were simpler to make. Home Depot had the six foot lengths of 1 ½" wooden dowel that was ideal. Chrome steel eyelets were screwed into the ends of the dowel after I sprayed several coats of gloss black enamel.

At home, I laid all the goodies out and tested them to make sure my ideas worked and was pleasantly surprised they did without the need for modification. I even went as far as using them on my hands and legs to see if they could really restrain my movement. They did and I was not sure whether the excitement in my loins came from the thought of me being bound or from helping Li fulfill her fantasies.

Next message.

Slave Li,

Attire for Friday night must be a short, above mid-thigh skirt. Turtle neck sweater or shirt. High heels. Thigh highs. No panties. Include your bag for the weekend, several large hanker chiefs, panties, teddies along with several changes of clothes for both casual day and evening wear. Ensure you bring several mini or micro-mini skirts and sexy/lacy halter tops. You know what pleases your master.

Master Sasha

The only thing I had not solved for was a blindfold. I kept thinking about the best way to do handle that task. I didn't like the masks and blindfolds available on the Internet so I ultimately settled on a large red square of cloth into which I could fold a thin strip of foam so it could be used as a blindfold.

Now, each time I went into my bedroom, I visualized how I where I would tie her up and where her coffee colored arms and legs would be as well as where I would be positioned. I have a large, king-sized bed with a sturdy Mission style head and foot boards that should provide ample places to ensure that the lovely Chinese T-Girl would not be able to move when she was in my bed.

During the week, she left me several messages, none of which I returned. I wanted to ensure that she knew I was in charge. Then, on Thursday night, I assembled all the toys and placed them in a drawer in the bedroom. Just before I went to bed, the final message went out by e-mail:

Slave Li,

Agenda

  • Friday

    • Inspection and discussion of rules - 1830 - 1900

    • Dinner at Vesuvio's - 1930 to approximately 2130

    • Training - 2130 onward

  • Saturday

    • Slave training all day Saturday

    • Formal dinner Saturday night at restaurant of your Master's choice

  • Sunday

  • More training

  • Departure at 2200 with orders for the week

Master Sasha

During the day, I was amazed as my mind drifted to what we were going to do. I had a plan, sort of, but thought I would let the first evening evolve. I wasn't going to push, but thought that each bondage element I would add as the night went on would increase the amount of restraint. As long as Li was comfortable so was I.

The other "thing" that surprised me was that the more I thought about what we were about to do, the more turned on I became. As the day wore on, the growing pressure in my groin was becoming more and more of a distraction. About four p.m., I gave in and left the office.

Once at home, I laid out all the goodies I had bought on my dining room table so that Li would see them as she stood in the living room. I made sure there a scissors as well as a sharp knife was on the table. Then, I placed a towel over my tools of domination. My plan was to have her stand facing the dining room while I did my "inspection."

Friday night would be an "intro" to bondage and then Saturday, the lovely Li would spend it either totally tied up or restrained in such a way that normal movements would be restricted. At dinner, on Friday, she would be wearing restraints under her clothes and when we went out on Saturday night, the restraints would be more severe and maybe even visible.

And, if Li really liked bondage, on Sunday, she would help me build some of the more advanced implements we would use in the future. What she didn't know was this was her last day of free movement around me. I was very excited about being the master. Noticing that I had almost an hour to go, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. Images of Li tied bound filled my brain along with how we were going to pleasure each other.

Chapter 3 - Introduction

Li assumes her new role as my sex slave and lover...

The ringing doorbell popped me out of my dreams. I looked at my watch and it was precisely six thirty in the evening. Right on time.

Opening the door, I was not prepared for what I saw. Seeing how she was dressed took my breath away and I forgot my carefully thought out opening lines.

Li was radiant in a light gray turtleneck sweater that was probably a size smaller than it should, but it accentuated her breasts and trim figure. The sweater came down over the top of a mid to upper thigh black leather skirt. Around her waist, Li had a black leather rope belt that was tied and the bow was off to her left side. She was wearing two-inch heels that had a strap above her ankles and half her shoulder length hair cascaded down to the top of her left breast.

Li tilted her head while I was admiring her in the doorway as if to say, "Master Sasha, may I come in ..." She knew that I liked what I saw.