Willow's Wedding Night

Story Info
So PWP the plot's in the title.
3.2k words
4.64
26.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,177 Followers

Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer belong to Mutant Enemy Productions/Joss Whedon. I'm just borrowing them.

*

"Mrs Summers, sign here please," for a second Willow didn't realise that the hotel receptionist was talking to her. Then it struck her, for the last six hours she hadn't been a Rosenberg, but a Summers. Leaning over she signed the form that had been pushed in front of her.

"Mrs Summers," she repeated it under her breath. Then she looked at her wife and grinned, "Mrs Summers... I'll have to get used to that."

Joyce smiled as she held out her arm for Willow to slip her own through, "Well, as from now, you've got plenty of time to do so."

Willow slid her arm through the crook of Joyce's, pulling her best friends Mom, her wife she reminded herself, closer. Joyce snuggled her head onto Willow's shoulder and they followed the bellboy, struggling with their luggage to the suite.

"Aren't you glad we waited?" murmured Joyce.

"Yes," lied Willow. Given the choice, she'd have jumped Joyce on their first date, almost a year ago. But Joyce had insisted that they hold out, making Willow wait until they reached the wedding night. Willow wasn't sure how many dildos she gone through in that time, but it seemed one hell of a lot.

The bellboy opened the door to the room. Willow grinned as she saw the soft, four poster bed, its covers neatly laid. Beside it was a bottle of champagne in ice, compliments of the management. She lightly disengaged herself from Joyce and tipped the bellboy. He grinned and gave them a small bow, "Enjoy your stay."

He had barely closed the door behind him when Willow put her arms round Joyce and pulled the older woman towards her. Their mouths opened and Willow could feel the warm softness of Joyce's tongue touching her own. She moved her hands lower down the blonde's back, lightly massaging Joyce through the material of her dress. She couldn't feel any panties beneath it, the thought that her wife was going commando increased the intensity of her kissing and she pushed herself harder against the other woman. Joyce's hard nipples pressed against her, digging into the flesh beneath Willow's blouse.

"I better freshen up," Joyce's smile helped remove slight irritation that Willow felt as the Milf broke their kiss.

Joyce picked her suitcase and wheeled it into the bathroom. Willow could hear the door lock behind her. The eighteen-year-old redhead didn't waste any time in stripping off her own clothes, then pouring two glasses of champagne she sat herself on the bed, folding her legs beneath her.

It didn't take long for Joyce to freshen up. The door opened and Joyce stepped seductively into the room. Willow whistled in appreciation -- it did, after all, look like it was going to be worth the wait.

Whilst in the bathroom Joyce had touched up her lipstick and blusher, her ruby red lips were pursed seductively and the her skin shone with life. Her blonde hair was brushed and bounced with vigour as she moved, like waves against a beach. But it wasn't her head that entranced Willow, but the sexy lingerie she had put on.

The light blue silk shift clung tightly against her body, flowing over it with every movement. It slid down to the bottom of her chest, not quite touching her thighs, leaving her shaven slit on view. A pair of sexy stockings rode up her legs, a thin slip of elastic connecting them to the nightie.

"Like it," purred Joyce, "Buffy helped me choose it. She said it would drive you wild."

Willow licked her lips, before replying "Was she right...."

Joyce leant against the doorframe, she brought her hands up her side, rubbing at the material, letting it rustle against her skin. Her smile became even more seductive as Willow held out a glass of champagne for her to take.

Joyce stayed where she was for a moment. Her hand reached up to a bow at the top of the shift and she gently pulled it. Without the material holding it together the shift fell open down Joyce's cleavage. The blonde reached up again and pulled it apart so that her large tits dropped free. Only then did she walk over to Willow, take the glass and join her wife on the bed.

"Here's to married life," Willow lifted her drink and sipped a toast.

"It's bubbly," smiled Joyce as she raised the glass to her lips. Her thigh touched Willow and the redhead felt a jolt of excitement run through her. She reached down and gently moved a finger across Joyce's naked skin. There was a low moan from the older woman.

"That's nice," Joyce said quietly. She made a further sound as Willow finger went further up her thigh and slid down the side of it to rest just next to her cunt. Then to Willow's surprise and brief disappointment she took hold of the redhead's wrist and moved her hand back, "Not yet..." she breathed almost silently, "I want to do something to you first."

So saying she handed Willow the glass and took hold off her legs. Willow moved them apart in line with Joyce's gentle shoves, a little bit of champagne spilled from one of the glasses as Willow sat down on her ass with her legs spread apart.

"It looks so juicy," Joyce's voice was still so low that Willow had to strain to hear her, but the way Joyce had dropped to her stomach and was bending over Willow's twat meant that she didn't need words to know what her wife was intending.

"Fuck," gasped Willow as Joyce's tongue dabbed against her lips. She repeated the oath seconds later as Joyce hand came up and pried apart her labia. Then she said it for a third time as Joyce's tongue slid into her. The sensation of the blonde within her sent shudders through her body. Electrical impulses impossible to control made her open her hands and the two glasses dropped to the bed, the liquid within them staining the covers. Willow didn't care.

All she cared about was where Joyce's tongue went next. The Milf was slowly moving it around within Willow, each movement sending orgasmic shivers through the redhead. They got deeper as Joyce ran her tongue over Will's bud.

"That's it" gasped Willow, "that's the spot."

She reached out and took hold of Joyce's head, lightly, but firmly keeping her in place. The sound of slurping filled the room as Joyce licked at the click, her tongue lapping away at the jizz that Willow was rapidly producing.

"Oh mmyyy... oh yessss," shrieked Willow as the orgasm rent her body, exploding like a supernova and obliterating her senses in a rush of pleasure. Her back fell against the bed, still shaking.

For a second Joyce's head came up again. Her lips were covered with cum and still functioning part of Willow's brain noted that she was wearing non-smudge lipstick.

"Let me have seconds," grinned Joyce and went down again. Again her tongue explored Willow slot, licking up juice as quickly as it was produced. Then again she found the bud. Willow grabbed at the bedding, grunting as Joyce's tongue hammered within her. The second orgasm came quicker than the first, but with an even more explosive intensity; if previously it had been a star exploding, this time it was an entire galaxy ripping itself apart.

"Aaaarrrgghhh, Joyce, Joyce, Joyce," yelled Willow as she came. Her pelvis lifted up, pushing Joyce's face away.

"That was so tasty," said Joyce. She crawled up Willow's body, kissing the redhead's skin until she came to throat. She nuzzled into it, Willow gave another groan as Joyce's hand rolled across her naked midriff and up across her tits, as at the same time she gave small butterfly kisses to the redhead's neck.

They lay like that for a few minutes until Joyce raised her heads and lightly kissed Willow on the mouth. The redhead could taste the tang of her own juice, she stroked at Joyce's hair as the older woman lifted her head again.

"Have you brought it?" asked Joyce suddenly.

"Brought what?" asked Willow, her brain still slightly befuddled by her licking out.

"I want you to fuck me properly now," Joyce murmured. She moved to allow Willow to stand up and move to her case.

Unzipping it she pulled out the strap-on. It was nine inches, with a thick girth and ribbed edges. She and Joyce had chosen it a few weeks ago, and ever since the purchase Willow had been waiting for her wedding night to try it out.

As she pulled it up her thighs Willow could hear a sharp intake of breath from Joyce. She guessed that it looked much larger when in situ than it did when in it's box. A guess confirmed by Joyce's next words, "Oh Willow, it looks so big. It's making me hot just looking at it."

Willow ran her hand over it, feeling the ridges and bumps. There was another moan of anticipation from Joyce. The blonde Milf lay on her back and moved her legs apart, a hand moved down to her slit and she began to rub at her lips, before gently pulling them apart.

The bed bounced as Willow rejoined her. The redhead looked down at her wife's cunt. It was already damp, a trickle of juice seeping down from the hole.

"Take me, take me now," moaned Joyce. She moved her arms apart welcoming Willow down. The redhead took the strap-on in one hand as she moved closer guiding it so that first it's tip and then the shaft of it plunged into Joyce. Such was the size that she had to shove hard to get it all in, Joyce grunted as Willow heaved. But then Willow could feel her body touching Joyce's as the dong's full length entered. Joyce gave another gasp of pleasure as the ridges moved within her, another trickle of jizz slid from her hole.

Briefly Willow remained still. She could feel Joyce's warm breath against her face, the older woman's large tits were pressed down by Willow's weight, the nipples shoved deep into Willow's own smaller pair. Joyce's legs came up, gripping the back of Willow's thighs in a vice like grip. Her hands came up clasping Willow's back, the redhead could feel the nails on her back.

"Fuck me hard," moaned Joyce, "fuck me deep."

Willow complied. Her body lifted up, before tunnelling back down. There was another grunt from Joyce as the dildo pushed in deeply. Her body pushed upwards, taking some of the strain from Willow. Joyce's back remained arched until Willow plummeted down, slamming it into the bed. The headboard cracked against the wall, not drowning out Joyce's cry of pleasure.

It didn't take long for the two of them to enter a rhythm, the gasps of joy from the Milf, being interspersed with Willow's grunts. With every thrust, more of Joyce's cum slid from her pussy and her hole slightly expanded, allowing Willow to gradually speed up. She could tell Joyce was close to an orgasm, the blonde's eyes were screwed shut and through her mouth, pursed in an 'O' came an almost constant stream of warm 'Aaahhs."

So Willow was ready for Joyce's orgasm when it came. But even so such was the intensity of Joyce's buckling Willow almost came off. For a few seconds it was like riding a bucking bronco and if Joyce hadn't been holding her in Willow's dong would have been pushed out.

"Oohhh, ooohhhh," Joyce's breaths came in short sharp gasps and she seemed to be having trouble speaking.

Willow spoke for her, "I haven't finished yet," she slammed down again. It took Joyce a few seconds to get back into the groove, but when she did she moved her body in time with Willow's, making sure they remained touching at all times.

"Aaaarrrgghhh" Joyce came again. Her entire body shuddered, rubbing desperately against her wife. Her eyes opened and she stared upwards at Willow, as her breath created patterns of air against the redhead's face.

There was a plopping sound as Willow pulled out. She dropped onto Joyce's struggling for breath. Before either of them could say anything there was a knock at the door, "Room service," came a voice.

"Leave it out there. We'll get it in a second," grunted Willow and rested her head on Joyce's ample bosom.

*

Willow sipped down the last of her wine. The trolley with the plates was back outside their room, waiting to be collected. Joyce was again in the bathroom, touching up her make-up, though as Willow had said she was beautiful enough already. The door opened and the blonde Milf sauntered out. Not only had she touched up her lipstick, but she had changed into a new piece of lingerie.

This time it was red, a slit down the front went down almost to her belly button, the material barely holding in her tits. The hem went down to the top of her thigh, covering her slit, but Joyce pulled it up as she came in so that Willow could see her exposed slot.

"Dawn chose this one," said Joyce as she sidled over to the seat Willow was sitting on.

"Good choice," replied her wife and put her empty glass on the table. Joyce sat on her knee, the shift moved slightly as she did so, and Willow felt the bare flesh of Joyce's buttocks rub against her own naked thighs.

"You know what I want to do now," purred Joyce. Her finger traced against Willow's cheek.

"I'm guessing it involves us getting hot and sweaty," Willow grinned back as her hand reached up to slide under the thin material and tweak at Joyce's nipple.

"Very," whispered Joyce back and ran her tongue across Willow's mouth. Willow in response tweaked the nipple harder, eliciting a childlike giggle from the blonde.

Joyce reluctantly drew herself back and smiled at Willow, "Will you fuck me in the ass?" Joyce asked, "I want you to bang me up there."

"Oh God yes," replied Willow. The chance to screw Joyce's delectable buttocks definitely made the wait worthwhile.

Joyce stood up and, taking the strap-on off the table, passed it to Willow. "Where do you want me?" she asked.

Willow looked out the window. It was a warm night and the light of the holiday resort glittered against the sky, "On the balcony," she replied.

By the time Willow had pulled on the toy Joyce had opened the door onto the balcony and was leaning on the rail. Her shift had slid up her back so that her ass-hole was exposed. She looked round as Willow approached and seductively licked her lips, "Do me Mrs Summers, do me hard."

Willow stood behind her and moved her hands down Joyce's sides', enjoy the luxurious feel of the silk. As she moved her hands, she bent her knees until she was crouching with her mouth next to Joyce's back passage. Taking a tighter hold of Joyce she stuck her tongue out, licking at the flesh around the hole.

There was a light groan from Joyce and Willow could feel her wife's body tremble within her grasp. She thought Joyce would be able to stand without being held and moved her hands from the older women's waist to her butt cheeks. Slowly she pulled them apart, expanding the space until her tongue could dip into the top of the hole.

There was a squeak of excitement from Joyce. Willow grinned inwardly; sexual compatibility is a big part of a marriage she mused to herself. For a few minutes she continued to rim the hole, earning more pleasurable sounds from her wife. Then with a final lick she pulled back.

"That was nice," Willow leant forward and murmured in Joyce's ear. Her hands reached up and slipped beneath the silk, to brush gently at Joyce's nipples. Willow nibbled on Joyce's ear lobe, and whispered again, "Do you want to suck my cock before it goes in?"

There was another moan from Joyce. She arched, pushing her back against Willow's pert tits, "I want it to be tight baby. I want you to have to shove it in."

Willow moved back. In her right hand she gripped the dildo tightly. The other one went to Joyce's ass and started to pull apart the cheeks. It was joined by one of Joyce's who grabbed the other cheek. They moved apart and Willow guided the tip of the dildo so that the tiniest tip was in her wife's asshole.

"You ready Joyce?" she asked softly.

There was a nod from Joyce as the woman moved the hand that had been on her butt to the balcony rail. She leant heavily on it and Willow could hear her breathing heavily in anticipation.

Willow had expected it to be tight, but it was even harder than she imagined. She had to use all her might to slowly ease the strap-on in. All the time she could feel Joyce shaking her body as she tried to accommodate the new object. The older woman's cries were a mixture of sharp pained gasps and deep contented sighs as the ribs of the dildo both battered her insides and sent waves of joy through her. Willow paused several times, to allow Joyce to get used to the size, before she resumed. Finally it was in as far as it would go. Willow pulled it half way out and took a deep breath. Then she pushed it in again.

It was still tight, but was slightly easier than the time before and Willow felt a gratifying slap of pleasure as her pelvis slammed into Joyce's ass cheeks.

There was a loud cry of pleasure from Joyce, "Fuck me hard baby. I want you to wreck my ass. Pound me, pound me deep."

Willow took Joyce at her word and started to slam in as hard and fast as she could. With each stroke it became easier, but soon she was sweating and panting with the effort. But it was worth it for the effect it had on Joyce. The blonde Milf was screaming incoherently and her entire body moved as she came again and again. Several times Willow thought that Joyce would have had enough and made to stop, but Joyce's cries of "More baby, I want to be fucked more," persuaded her otherwise.

Eventually after Joyce had exploded in an extra loud orgasm a sweating, exhausted Willow pulled out the cock. Panting, she stumbled back into the room and collapsed on the bed. She was still recovering her breath when Joyce followed her; "Shall I clean it up?" said the Milf.

Without waiting for Willow to reply she clambered on the bed, opened her mouth and started to suck in the used dildo. Raising her back, Willow leant on her elbows and watched as Joyce happily sucked and slurped at the rubber toy. Only when she had sucked and licked the entire thing, did she remove her mouth.

Willow flopped back down, as Joyce moved up and laid her head on the teen's tits.

"Worth the wait?" Joyce asked.

"It was worth the wait," agreed Willow.

Joyce's lips briefly touched Willow's nipples, before she said, "Let's get some sleep -- I don't want you too tired for tomorrow..."

LL72
LL72
1,177 Followers